you 什么had it not been forski on the hills.itisdangerous

Ben,_____climb the tree.It it very dangerous.A:does not B:not C:do not D:is not
浮华QH30DX7
c 这是一个祈使句,意思是:本!不要爬树!那很危险!如果没有逗号,就只能选a
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
6. The boy _ his homework carefully. A. not does B. not do C. 在我家的每个人都常看. Everyone in my family _(wathces)_ it. 表示
祈使句用动词原形
扫描下载二维码&&&& Many people have to work on the weekend.Some people do not mind.Others think it is terrible.One man thinks that working on the weekend can be dangerous.He is Graham Coates.Mr Coates works in an office in Brighton,England.&&&& On Saturday,May 24,1986,he went to the office to do some work.When he got on the lift(电梯),it stopped between floors.Mr Coates could not get out of the lift.He started to shout,but no one heard him.Then Mr.Coats remembered that it was a holiday in England.No one was going to come to work until Tuesday.&&&& There was nothing for him to do.He had to wait until one of his workmates came to work and found him.With nothing to eat or drink,Mr Coats ended up sleeping for most of the day.Now Mr.Coates says,"I only use lifts if they have telephones in them."
1.Mr.Coates thinks working on the weekend is_____.
A.interesting B.terrible C.happy D.unhappy
2.Mr.Coates stayed in the lift for_____.
A.about twenty hours B.nearly two days C.one week D.more than sixty hours
3.When Mr.Coates got out of the lift he_____.
A.was cold,weak,hungry and tired B.wouldn't work there any more C.said "I only use lifts if they have telephones in them." D.went home at once
4.Why could Mr.Coates not get out of the lift?Because _____.
A.it was broken B.it was the weekend C.it was in an office D.it was a holiday
5.In the lift,there was_____.
A.water B.beer C.telephone D.nothing
筱颖M焹Zp紮
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 it s not a crime下载 的文章

随机推荐