瓶中三分之一用英语怎么说的水是他喝的用英语翻译

我喝了一瓶水 的翻译是:I drank a bottle of water 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我喝了一瓶水
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
I drank a bottle of water
I have drunk bottle of water
相关内容&a戏剧社团 Play mass organization & aCopyright (C) 2012 liangyige. All Rights Reserved 版权(C) 2012年liangyige。 版权所有 & aWinzip self-extracdor header corrupt poddible cause :bad disk or file transfer error Winzip自已extracdor倒栽跳水腐败poddible起因:坏盘或文件传输错误 & a钢制罐 Steel system pot & aupgrade to Premium. 升级到保险费。 & aWell good morning Beautiful one, 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHe l fishing. 他l渔。 & aTom had a car accident. 汤姆有一次车祸。 & a? 三 & aThis is my brother改为一般疑问句并作否定回答 This is my brother changes the general interrogative sentence and gives the denial reply & a有时候我需要为领导准备发言稿 Sometimes I need for the leadership preparation text of a statement & a管理会计的变革要理论联系实际 Management accounting's transformation wants the apply theory to reality & aBleached grades are also used for toweing 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHow a trip to Century Park? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aACADEMICORLANGUAGESTUDENT(F) 正在翻译,请等待... & a这能帮助他们提升英语成绩 This can help them to promote English result & apartyclient partyclient & al'ocean atlantique 大西洋 & amy is new and big 我是新和大的 & a亚 Asia & a这究竟是谁的错 Actually is this whose mistake & amake a long way towards healing hurt or angry feelings 做长的路往愈合疼或恼怒的感觉 & aguaranteed salaries 保证的薪金 & aBETFRED BETFRED & a布局上突出轴线的对称,恢宏的气势,豪华舒适的居住空间 In layout prominent spool thread symmetry, broad imposing manner, luxurious comfortable housing space & a这儿有四把尺子 Here has four rulers & a出场时 正在翻译,请等待...
& athere aren't too many people flying nowadays 现今没有许多人飞行 & a当然,就是因为吃中饭没赶上1:15的课 Certainly, because has the lunch not to catch up with 1:15 class & aI have said nothing that I am not ready to attest 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我不无情,只是我有一点的害怕 I am not heartless, only is I has a point of fear & aand speaking with you 并且讲话与您 & a聆听青春的伤
& a我叫王明英语名字叫TONG我的电话号码:我有一个朋友他叫李杰他的电话是: My name am Wang Ming English name to call TONG my telephone number:
I have a friend his to name be Li Jie his telephone am:
& a接着我看见飞机掉进水里 接着我看见飞机掉进水里 & a嗨,早上好! Hi, early morning is good! & a钱是你的吗 The money is your & a默哀。。。 Paying silent tribute.。。 & a与其说他是个商人倒不如说他是位翻译公司家。 If said he is a merchant would rather said he is translator the company. & ; turtle procedure
& aia your he father? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a法人账户透支额度的有效期限最长不超过1年(含1年),从透支协议生效之日起计算,透支额度在有效期限内可循环使用。 The legal person account overdraws the specified amount the date of expiry to be longest does not surpass for 1 year (including 1 year), from overdraws date of the agreement activation to calculate, overdraws the specified amount to be possible to circulate the use in the date of expiry. & aThat’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard 那是我听见了的stupidest事 & athis is book. 这是书。 & a你能把你的新书包展示给我们看吗? You can yours new book bag demonstrate looks to us? & abreaks your window 打破您的窗口 & a每一天都爱你 正在翻译,请等待...
& a各个国家都应该促进世界和平的事业 Each country all should promote the world peace enterprise
& aTheir home is next to the Science Bookstore this afternoon! 他们的家今天下午是在科学书店旁边! & asends people lettres and newspapers to their homes 寄发人lettres和报纸到他们的家 & a到一家茶馆做了一名服务员,工作干得很好 Was a service person to a teahouse, the work has done very much well & ai will promise you! 我将许诺您! & 's One Possible Version: 从一可能的版本: & atom with me is in class two 汤姆与我是在类二 & aby the way。I can not choose the best. The best chooses me. 顺便说一句。我不可能选择最佳。 最佳选择我。 & aFill the hydraulic unit tank for forced lubrication of the press 加液压机构油为新闻的牵强的润滑 & a我喝了一瓶水 I have drunk bottle of water &4英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语的​课​文​翻​译
你可能喜欢英语翻译第34页的课文
ruo0130005
李黛予和她的表妹刘倩要去加拿大大西洋海岸的蒙特利尔市看望她们的表兄妹们.她们不想一路乘飞机,她们决定飞到温哥华,再从西海岸乘火车横穿加拿大到达东海岸.要横贯整个大陆的想法很是令人兴奋.朋友林丹尼在机场等候...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
喝些水的英文
英文翻译drink some water:&&&& a little:&&&&water:&&&&add a little water:&&&&have some coke:&&&&getting in another round:&&&&give it some water:&&&&drink some water:&&&&get some fruit:&&&&get some fruit for her:&&&&sprinkle some water on the f ...
例句与用法Do not mention it . you should drink some water and go lie down .不客气,你应该多喝些水,去躺一下。Would you like me to fetch you somewater ? or a chair你要喝些水吗?还是休息一会? I … … you can feel … … if you drik … … … … water我相信,如果你多喝些水就会感觉好一些。 Rub your feet for at least five minutes and drink lots of water摩擦你的脚至少5分钟,多喝些水Rub your feet for at ieast five minutes and drink iots of water摩擦你的脚至少5分钟,多喝些水Would you care for some tea喝些水吗,伯伯? In warm weather consume water before you are thirsty to prevent dehydration在暖和的天气应该在干渴前喝些水以避免脱水。 Washing food down with water as a substitute for chewing is not a good idea , but some water with meals has been found to be helpful用水将食物冲下到胃里来代替咀嚼固然不好,但用餐中喝些水证明是有帮助的。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
喝些水的英文翻译,喝些水英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译喝些水,喝些水的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 三分之一情人 的文章

随机推荐