我有一个热血篮球礼物翻译,让我们去玩热血篮球礼物翻译英译

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用英文翻译下。下面的一段话。用过去式我有一个很有趣的周末。在星期6的早上我和我的朋友去球场打篮球。到了下午我在家里 。玩电脑,我觉得很有趣。到了星期六的晚上,我呆在家里写英语作业,我觉得英语蛮难的,到了星期天的早上我起来打扫我的房间,我把我的房间打扫的干干净净,中午的在家里看一本关于历史的书 ,晚上和我同学一起去老师家上课。我觉得这是一个很有趣的周末。
如果翻译的好我++++++30分
I have a very interesting weekend. On Saturday morning, me and my friends playing basketball stadium. In the afternoon I am at home playing computer, I find it interesting. By Saturday night, I work a...
I had a funny weekend. on Saturday morning I played the basketball with my friends on the ground. And I stayed at home playing computer games that afternoon, I think it‘s interesting. At night, I wrot...
I had a nice weekend.My friends and I played basketball at playground on Saterday morning.I was at home in the afernoon.I felt it funny to play my computer.Saterday evening I stayed at home to do my E...
English homework alone, it was a little difficult for me.When Sunday morning, I got up early and cleaned my room, I did it carefully, and I read a book about history at noon ,that night I had some classes with my classmates in my teacher's home. I think it was a wonderful weekend!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译1 请你别到处跟着我好吗?(follow ...around) 2 每个人都应该排队等候.(wait in line ) 3 托尼想看篮球赛而不是打篮球.( rather than ) 4 这项活动鼓励我们保护我们的环境.( encourage sb to do sth ) 5 你曾经听说过有如此奇怪的乐队吗?( hear of )
Could you please not follow me around?Everyone should wait in line.Tony wants to watch the basketball game rather than play baskrtball.This activity encourages us to protect the environment.Have you ever heard of such a strange band?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码翻译题
1. 一群学生正在打篮球。
playing basketball.2. 我想在家有一个放松的夜晚。
I want to have a
evening at home.3. 当我听轻音乐时感到很放松。
when I listen to light music.4. 我们班里的每个人喜欢篮球。
in our class
basketball.5. 孩子们正在操场上玩的高兴。
The children
a good time. 
 - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:翻译题
1. 一群学生正在打篮球。
I want to have a
in our class
The children
a good time. 
翻译题
1. 一群学生正在打篮球。
I want to have a
in our class
The children
a good time. 
科目:最佳答案1. A are
2. relaxing
3. relaxed
4. E likes
5. are having解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心汉译英_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我最喜欢的运动是打篮球,因为它可以让我们长高和使我强壮,姚明是我最喜爱的体育明星,我一周去打二次篮球 的翻译是:My favorite sport is basketball, because it will allow us to grow tall and made me stronger, Yao Ming is my favorite sports star, I going to play two times a week basketball 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我最喜欢的运动是打篮球,因为它可以让我们长高和使我强壮,姚明是我最喜爱的体育明星,我一周去打二次篮球
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My favorite sport is basketball, because it allows us to grow taller and make me strong, Yao Ming is my favorite sports star, I am one week to play basketball twice
My favorite sport is basketball, because it will allow us to grow tall and made me stronger, Yao Ming is my favorite sports star, I going to play two times a week basketball
My favorite sport is basketball, because it will allow us to grow tall and made me stronger, Yao Ming is my favorite sports star, I going to play two times a week basketball
My favorite sport is basketball, because it allows us to go and I am stronger, Yao Ming is my favorite sports stars, I go out and play 2 times a week basketball
I most like the movement plays the basketball, because it may let our long Gao Heshi I be strong, Yao Ming is the sports star who I most like, my week plays two basketballs
相关内容&amany
in China wear glasses
now 许多年轻学生在中国穿戴玻璃 现在 & aif you have a degree and experience in business you can probably find sth different, probably.. 如果您有程度和从商经历您能大概发现sth不同的,大概。 & a下午我去菜市场买菜!为全家人做一顿简单可口的饭菜,晚饭后,我送母亲自己制作的卡片。告诉母亲要多注意自己的健康,不要过度劳累。我还保证今后会帮助做一些家务。母亲感动得流下了眼泪 I go to the grocer to do grocery shopping in the afternoon! Makes a simple delicious meal for the whole family, after the dinner, I deliver the card which the mother manufacture.Tells the mother to have to pay attention to own health, do not have to be excessively tired.I also guaranteed from now on & a不能便宜 Cannot be cheap & ayou
English is
my QQ:!~ Waiting for your message!~ you English is very good, if you have ideas, please call me, i want to make friends with you! ~ my QQ:! ~ Waiting for your message! ~ & aMémoire si belle, ?me digne dont détruits.Aimons-nous, ou mourir. 那么美好的记忆,值得的心脏,其中毁坏。 我们喜欢,或者死。 & a申玉敏 Shen Yumin & aplease input client name 输入请客户名字 & aI don't thank you were,Robbie said you weren't 我不感谢您是, Robbie说您不是 & a请把架子上的那些盒子给我! Please give rack on these boxes I! & a敢于承认自己的缺点和错误,尽量改正 Les défis à reconna?tre pour posséder l'imperfection et l'erreur, corrigent aussi loin que possible & asally真聪明,带来了五颜六色的气球lt ls sally was really intelligent, has brought colorful balloon lt ls & alangen 胡同 & a使自己被听明白 Causes oneself to understand what is heard & aJe me souviens 。 我记得。 & aYou put me away。So don't blame to me far from you。And it belongs to you。It's too late to apologise。 您投入了我。如此不要责备对我离您很远的地方。并且它属于您。它太晚以至于不能道歉。 & abueno junta pero parael proximo ano me caso 好會議,但我結婚的parael下個肛門 & a奥巴马于2009年初上台掌权 The Austria Pama comes on stage in at the beginning of 2009 is in power & ain honor of the 40th East Day 以纪念第40东部天 & a他们的杯子 Their cup & a? Responsible for the management
and development
of project business in key clients ? 负责任对项目事务的管理和发展在关键客户 & a我不忙的时候再和你说话,好吗? I not busy time again and you speak? & aEstimated Expiration Date: June 5, 2012 估计的有效期: 日 & aOdometer Reading 测路器读书 & a有面包吗? Has the bread? & aI hope for this term he would show interest to learn and participate our lesson because he could hardly catch up our actioities. 我盼望他会显示兴趣学会和参与我们的教训的这个期限,因为他可能几乎不抓住我们的actioities。 & awe are so amazing we are so amazing & aThe Abnormal Savda Munziq Granular Is composed of ten traditional Chinese medicine 反常Savda Munziq颗粒状由十中医组成 & astick a “made in china” label on all the individual boxes 黏附一个“中国制造”标签在所有各自的箱子 & aIf we are using our hand this way,it cannot be holding a knife or a gun. 如果我们使用我们的手这样,它不可能拿着刀子或枪。 & aMADE A 做了A & ayour device is going into reboot in 5seconds 您的设备在5seconds进入重新起动 & a这个价钱太高了 This price too was high & aso much for these 非常为这些 & aThere are three separate systems to offer because the three machines are situated far away from each other. 因为三个机器很远从彼此,位于有提供的三个不同系统。 & a金额太大 The amount too is big & a其实你已经很不错了 相信你自己 加油 Actually your very were already good had believed you refueled & a从现在开始一种刻苦的充满勇气的明亮的生活 Starts one kind of assiduous fill courage bright life from the present & acaptured slave 被夺取的奴隶 & aespain espain & a从这一秒开始 From this second start & a有。。的习惯 Having.。Custom & a生物工程学院 Bio-engineering institute & aBest Regards & Have a nice day 此致敬意&玩得高兴 & aWhich is the best way to study English 哪些是最佳的方式学习英语 & a必须学会忘记 Must learn to forget & aThis means that the UPS must include a regenerative absorber 这意味着UPS必须包括再生吸收体 & a这个摊位很棒 This stall is very good & aWhich is the best way tu study English 哪些是最佳的方式tu研究英国 & a越来越多得人意识到健康得重要性,开始对有关健康饮食得电视节目感兴趣 Are more and more many the human to realize the health to result in the importance, starts to result in the television program to the related healthy diet to be interested & a老师,再见 Teacher, goodbye & a由于他的懒惰,结果迟到了 As a result of his laziness, was finally late & aHowever, while the process seems very simple, let's follow the order through the chain of production inside the store, and see how complicated a simple meal can be However, while the process seems very simple, let's follow the order through the chain of production inside the store, and see how complicated a simple meal can be & acovering all risks 报道所有风险 & a我们要坚持、以求最后成功 We must persist, finally succeed in order to & a我最喜欢的运动是打篮球,因为它可以让我们长高和使我强壮,姚明是我最喜爱的体育明星,我一周去打二次篮球 I most like the movement plays the basketball, because it may let our long Gao Heshi I be strong, Yao Ming is the sports star who I most like, my week plays two basketballs &

我要回帖

更多关于 篮球翻译招聘 的文章

随机推荐