有点像男的 妖孽
(第1页, 共252条)
使用手机扫码查看艺人
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
关注虾米:问题补充&&
本页链接:
f3.xiami.net/...03.mp3梁心颐(Lara) - JohnI checked my phone and you didn't callI guess you figured I'm not worth your time after allDeep down I know I'm all out of reasons to stayI think it's alright to write this song todayJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I'm sorry to sayI won't be calling you after todayI still recall the firse words you saidYou walked right over,asked me if that seat was t**enYou were too cute so I stuck aroundI should h**e known you'd bre** my heart somehowJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I know you'll be okayGuys like you never go lonelyJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long福耽弟甘郗仿甸湿鼎溅 now before I goJohn I wish you'd changedI must admit we had some happy daysJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I'm pleased to sayI won't be calling you after todayI've got my books and my bags are packedI'll let you keep the loveseat but I'm t**ing the catHope you don't mind that I left a tapeIt's still hard to say goodbye to that face
6深海鱼6 &
I checked my phone and you didn't callI guess you figured I'm not worth your time after allDeep down I know I'm all out of reasons to stayI think it's alright to write this song todayJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I'm sorry to sayI won't be calling you after todayI still recall the firse words you saidYou wal福耽弟甘郗仿甸湿鼎溅ked right over,asked me if that seat was t**enYou were too cute so I stuck aroundI should h**e known you'd bre** my heart somehowJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I know you'll be okayGuys like you never go lonelyJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I wish you'd changedI must admit we had some happy daysJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I'm pleased to sayI won't be calling you after todayI've got my books and my bags are packedI'll let you keep the loveseat but I'm t**ing the catHope you don't mind that I left a tapeIt's still a little hard to say goodbye to that face 楼上那个少词的
柳条儿弯弯&
猜你感兴趣梁心颐最好听的歌曲、梁心颐的最新专辑、梁心颐的MV、梁心颐演唱会,在线试听,MP3歌曲免费下载,梁心颐简介、图片、资料,尽在百度音乐。
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
当我们诚实的去直觉灵魂
才能领悟 属于 你 的 自由
Lara梁心颐
花女孩创作力..
梁心颐2011年最新单曲《Where Have All The Flowers Gone》。
前南拳妈妈主音女歌手Lara梁心颐首张个人专辑