A take a space odyssey怎么续写

Take a Hop Space-A Signup Server | MilSpaceA App | Aiding AMC Space A Travel
Take-a-Hop
takeahop.com [& .org & .net]Making your Space-A Signups easier than ever...Over 500,000 signups served!当前位置: >
Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) 覆水难收 (再看我一眼)歌词
文本歌词:
歌手:张信哲
22:58 99-10-1失恋的人说,夜晚是黑色的.你走的那天,星星和月亮也变成了黑色没有你,所有的美丽都消失不见了覆水难收(再看我一眼)AGAINST ALL ODDS(TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOW)How can I just let you walk away我怎能让你就这样离开Just let you leave without a trace不留一点痕迹When I stand here talking every breath with you我独自站在这里
你的声音仿佛仍如影相随You'er the only one who really knew me at all只有你是真正了解我的人How can you just walk away from me 你怎能就这样离我而去When all I can do is watch you leave而我只能眼睁睁地看着你走'Cause we shared the laughter and the pain我们曾分享欢笑和痛苦And even shared the tears共度流泪的时刻You're the only one who really knew me at all只有你是真正了解我的人So take a look at me now 请在看我一眼Who has just an empty space 一切都已离我而去And there's nothing left here to remind me没有留下任何事物能使我想起Just a memory of your face 回忆中你的脸庞Well take a look at me now 请在看我一眼there's just an mepty space一切都已离我而去And you comin'back to me is against the odds明知你的离去已是覆水难收And that's what I've got to face我只能独自面对I wish I could just make you turn around我只希望能让你回头再看我一眼Turn around and see me cry 看着我的眼泪There's so much I need to say to you千言万语却难以开口So many reasons why只想告诉你You're the only one who really knew me at all只有你是真正了解我的人Well take a look at me now请在看我一眼there's just an empty space一切都已离我而去And there's nothing left here to remind me没有留下任何事物能使我想起Just a memory of your face 回忆中你的脸庞Well take a look at me now 请在看我一眼there's just an mepty space一切都已离我而去But to wait for you is all I can do但我所做的只有等待你And that's what I've got to face 我只能独自面对Take a good look at me now
..woo请好好的再看我一眼Take a good look at me now请好好的再看我一眼And you comin'back to me is against all odds明知你的离去已是覆水难收Is the chance I've gotta take是我唯一的机会Take a look at me now 再看我一眼
lrc歌词: 22:58 99-10-1失恋的人说,夜晚是黑色的.你走的那天,星星和月亮也变成了黑色没有你,所有的美丽都消失不见了覆水难收(再看我一眼)AGAINST ALL ODDS(TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOW)How can I just let you walk away我怎能让你就这样离开Just let you leave without a trace不留一点痕迹When I stand here talking every breath with you我独自站在这里
你的声音仿佛仍如影相随You'er the only one who really knew me at all只有你是真正了解我的人How can you just walk away from me 你怎能就这样离我而去When all I can do is watch you leave而我只能眼睁睁地看着你走'Cause we shared the laughter and the pain我们曾分享欢笑和痛苦And even shared the tears共度流泪的时刻You're the only one who really knew me at all只有你是真正了解我的人So take a look at me now 请在看我一眼Who has just an empty space 一切都已离我而去And there's nothing left here to remind me没有留下任何事物能使我想起Just a memory of your face 回忆中你的脸庞Well take a look at me now 请在看我一眼there's just an mepty space一切都已离我而去And you comin'back to me is against the odds明知你的离去已是覆水难收And that's what I've got to face我只能独自面对I wish I could just make you turn around我只希望能让你回头再看我一眼Turn around and see me cry 看着我的眼泪There's so much I need to say to you千言万语却难以开口So many reasons why只想告诉你You're the only one who really knew me at all只有你是真正了解我的人Well take a look at me now请在看我一眼there's just an empty space一切都已离我而去And there's nothing left here to remind me没有留下任何事物能使我想起Just a memory of your face 回忆中你的脸庞Well take a look at me now 请在看我一眼there's just an mepty space一切都已离我而去But to wait for you is all I can do但我所做的只有等待你And that's what I've got to face 我只能独自面对Take a good look at me now
..woo请好好的再看我一眼Take a good look at me now请好好的再看我一眼And you comin'back to me is against all odds明知你的离去已是覆水难收Is the chance I've gotta take是我唯一的机会Take a look at me now 再看我一眼
张信哲最新歌曲Take a Quick Vacation to Space on the Side of a Rocket
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Pinterest
Popular Mechanics
The F-22's Is Getting Even Stealthier
Scientists Find 'Lost' Continent
How to Build a Garden That Grows Forever
Behold Bat Bot, the First Flying Robot Bat
Riddle of the Week #14
SpaceX's vertically-landing Falcon 9 rocket gets all the photographic love, but Elon Musk could stand to steal this GoPro trick from the folks at&UP Aerospace who just up and strapped a camera to the side of their rocket.&The&20-foot tall SL-10 rocket in this particular video reached an altitude of&396,000 feet, just&high enough to qualify as "space" by most standards, and hit Mach 5.5&or roughly 3,800 MPH&on its way up there. I have to imagine that GoPro on the side affected the rocket a little bit (maybe that's why Elon hasn't done this himself) but it seems to fly just fine.&Advertisement - Continue Reading BelowSo if you can't leave the office for lunch, just&leave the planet from your desk instead.&
Fifty Years Ago Today, Apollo 1 Astronauts Lost Their Lives in Our Journey to the Stars
Here's Boeing's Bold, Blue Spacesuit
Small Japanese Rocket Fails to Launch, Crashes Into Ocean
SpaceX Launches Its First Rocket Since Their Florida Explosion
SpaceX Returns to Flight on Saturday
I Am Paying $200,000 for Five Minutes in Space
How SpaceX Makes Its Rocket Nozzles
Russia Loses Touch With ISS-Bound Cargo Ship
United Launch Alliance Wants You to Build a Custom Rocket
More From Rockets/ Take the Chill Off this Winter with a Space Heater
<input type="hidden" name="messageinfo" id="messageinfo" value="(1 votes, average: 5 out of 5, rated)">
A common wintertime complaint in any old house is, &#8220;It&#8217;s cold in here!&#8221; Even in homes that are not so old, on particularly chilly mornings it is hard to step out of bed and place your feet onto a cold floor.
While you no doubt have an ongoing list of
including adding insulation, recaulking older windows, and sealing other nooks and crannies where heat seeps out, sometimes all it takes to improve your older home&#8217;s comfort is a portable heater. That way you can heat the room you&#8217;re in rather than increasing the thermostat for the entire house. A portable heater can save money on your energy bill and improve your quality of life!
Today&#8217;s portable heaters come in a variety of energy-efficient styles and sizes. Before you head to the hardware store it&#8217;s a good idea to go online and find a BTU calculator. This can give you a rough idea of how much heat you need for a room so that you buy the right size. For most BTU calculators you&#8217;ll need to know the room&#8217;s square footage, temperature increase desired, average outdoor temperature, and, sometimes, the amount of insulation.
Once you have a general idea of what sized heater you need to warm the room, you can decide what type of heater you want in your home. There are many choices.
Oil-filled radiators are portable since they usually come on wheels. They hold their heat and with most models you can program them to go on and off during the day or evening.
Radiant heaters emanate heat immediately but affect a smaller area. They tend to get quite hot to the touch so place them with caution.
Propane and natural gas heaters can attach to a wall or come as a free-standing gas stove or fireplace. Most work without using electricity, which is an advantage if you lose power.
Ceramic heaters are electric. They are usually portable and will not burn when touched making them a safe alternative for homes with children and pets.
Anytime you use a portable heater in your home you must evaluate its placement and use for safety. Keep heaters away from curtains or flamable materials. If you have small children or pets, consider a space heater that will not burn if touched. Never leave space heaters unattended.
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, more than 25,000 home fires are connected to space heaters each year. You can read more about portable heaters at the U.S. Government&#8217;s evergy savers website.
Tell us about your favorite space heater.
Joaquin Erazo, Jr. is the senior vice president of marketing and public relations at Case Handyman & Remodeling, the country&#8217;s largest .
Name (Required)
E-mail (Required but will not be
displayed)
Comment (Required)
Enter the text shown above
Recent Posts
The proper way to part with an old house
The wrong mortar can ruin your house
Bring back old house shutters
5 Points of Concern with Old Houses
How to turn an old playhouse into a chicken coop
It's almost time to winterize
What things in your home will your grandkids make fun of?
Choosing the best realtor for your old house
Pros and cons of historic districts
How to protect your old house after you're gone
Select Archives
December 2016November 2016October 2016September 2016August 2016July 2016June 2016May 2016April 2016March 2016February 2016January 2016December 2015November 2015October 2015September 2015August 2015July 2015June 2015May 2015April 2015March 2015February 2015January 2015December 2014November 2014October 2014September 2014August 2014July 2014June 2014May 2014April 2014March 2014February 2014January 2014December 2013November 2013October 2013September 2013August 2013July 2013May 2013April 2013March 2013February 2013January 2013December 2012November 2012October 2012September 2012August 2012July 2012June 2012May 2012April 2012March 2012February 2012January 2012December 2011November 2011October 2011September 2011August 2011July 2011June 2011May 2011April 2011March 2011February 2011January 2011December 2010November 2010October 2010September 2010August 2010July 2010June 2010May 2010April 2010March 2010February 2010January 2010December 2009November 2009October 2009September 2009August 2009July 2009June 2009May 2009April 2009March 2009February 2009January 2009November 2008September 2008August 2008July 2008
Customer Service
& 2017 QuinStreet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 monspacea 的文章

随机推荐