Dear Peter,I’d like to ask you to write article …短文改错及答案_顺风考试网
您好,欢迎光临高考资源网站-顺风考试网!
您现在所在的位置: >
字体大小:
Dear Peter,I’d like to ask you to write article …短文改错及答案
编辑:顺风考试网   来源:网络  更新时间: 18:44 
(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
Dear Peter,
I’d like to ask you to write article for our school’s English Newspaper.
The “Foreign Cultures” section in our newspaper is very popular in us students. It carried articles write by foreign friends about the cultures of their home countries. Would you please to write something about the culture in your part of the United States? And we would especial welcome articles about that Americans spend their holidays and festivals, but the life of American high school students. You can write anything relevantly so long as it’ s interesting and informative. 400 words would be fine. Could we have your article before Jun 28?
I’m looking forward to hear from you.
81 considering 82 access 83 reward 84 practices
85 appreciate 86 remains 87 warmer
88 apology 89 preparations 90 spread
相关文章:
版权申明:凡本网来源标注是“顺风考试网”的文章版权归顺风考试网所有。未获顺风考试网授权,任何印刷 性书籍刊物、公共网站、
电子刊物不得转载或引用本网图文。欢迎个体读者转载或分享于您个人的博客、微博、微信及其他社交媒体,但请务必清楚
标明出处、作者与链接地址(URL)。其他公共微博、微信公众号等公共平台如需转载引用,请通过电子邮件(fuzyhw@qq.
com)或微博(),联络我们,得到授权方可转载或做其他使
本文标题:本文地址:,转载请注明出处用适当形式填空.I like _____ (write) e-mails to my friends.用所给的词适当形式填空.I like _____ (write) e-mails to my friends.This is a bag of_______(banana).Everyoe______(like) to get birthday cards.This is my_____(aunt)house.Amy is going to______(take)a trip next week.My sister is_____(tall)than me.Mike often______(paly) sports on the weekend.
I like to write e-mails to my friends.This is a bag of bananas.Everyone likes to get birthday cards.This is my aunt's house.Amy is going to take a trip next week.My sister is taller than me.Mike often plays sports on the weekend.
应该是writing吧?
我觉得writing和to write都可以。
writing的话,表示写信是个爱好。
to write的话,表示将要写信。
意思不一样。不过你这一说,貌似writing更好一些。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:I like to draw pictures and write stories.是什么意思?
I like to draw pictures and write stories.
问题补充:
我喜欢画画和写故事。
我喜欢画图片和写故事。
我喜欢画图片和写故事。
我喜欢画画和写故事。
我喜欢画画,写故事。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!这篇文章有语法错误吗I like English,and I also try to do something to improve my English.I often write vocabulary lists.They are really help me a lot .But I never read English magazines.Beasause they are too difficult for me and I think reading them will waste too much time.Sometimes I also study grammar.And it also help a little .I often keep an English notebook when I learn some useful words.Sometimes I listen to tapes and I enjoy it too.Sometimes I ask the teacher questions when I have questions.I never watch English-language TV because I don't think watching English TV can improve my English .And I don't want to spend too much time on watching TV.
如果你是初学者,写得很不错了,几处语法错误They are really help me a lot .两个谓语了.直接They reall help me a lot .And it also help a little.it also helps me a lot.第三人称单数.Sometimes I ask the teacher questions when I have questions.重复了,不太好.改成 when I have questions,I will ask the teacher.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 i d like to 的文章

随机推荐