your passport.baidu.com please 下一句是什么

your, please, passport(一般疑问句)
Could you please give me your passport?因为你这句话没有语境,只是几个单词,因此给出你这个比较常用的名子.请继续追问.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
your passport,please?
do you have a passport,please?
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>阅读理解 Your Passport(护照) Please! Mr. Hill arrives at Lo..
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your Passport(护照) Please!&&&& Mr. Hill arrives at London Airport at the end of a three-week holiday in France. Usually he wears abeard(留胡须). Since it has been hot there, he has taken it off(剃掉). But his passport photo shows himwith his beard.&&&& An office looks at the photo for a moment and says: "Will you excuse me? Please sit down. I won'tkeep you long." With this, he walks away, shows the photo to a second office and says: "I know thatface." The second officer looks at the passport and asks where Mr. Hill has come from. When he hearsthat Mr. Hill has arrived back from Paris, the second officer smiled and says: "An Englishman with abeard stole a painting in Paris on Friday, and that man just looks the kind of man ..."&&&& Suddenly it comes to the first officer who Mr. Hill is. He returns to him and asks: "Did you teach atthe No.2 . High School?" When Mr. Hill answers in surprise that he did, the first officer smiles and says:"I thought so. I'm Jack Smith. You taught me French. You haven't changed a bit."
1. Mr. Hill __________.
A. has just come back from the airportB. is on his way to ParisC. spent three weeks in Paris before he went to FranceD. has been in France for three weeks
2. Mr. Hill __________.
A. has a beard on his face but not in his photoB. grew a beard while he was on holidayC. has a beard in his photo but not on his faceD. took his beard off long before he went on holiday
3. The first officer is sure __________.
A. Mr. Hill stole the paintingB. he has seen the face in the photo beforeC. he knows the second officer's faceD. a man without a beard stole the painting
4. The second officer says that __________.
A. Mr. Hill stole the paintingB. a man with a beard, from France, stole a painting in EnglishC. an Englishman took his beard off and stole a paintingD. a man with a beard, from England, stole a painting in Paris.
5. Mr. Hill taught __________.
A. Jack Smith French at the No. 2 High SchoolB. Jack Smith to be a first officerC. at the No.2 High School, in FranceD. French some years ago and his name was Smith, not Hill
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:山东省期中题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解 Your Passport(护照) Please! Mr. Hill arrives at Lo..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解 Your Passport(护照) Please! Mr. Hill arrives at Lo..”考查相似的试题有:
15200074266153052150309101865144761Lesson 15 Your passport please_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Lesson 15 Your passport please
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢请出示护照
please show me your passport
请问机场安检员平时用得最多的英语是哪几句 ...
请出示护照
please show me your passport
请举起双臂(为了检查) please raise your arms
请把随身物品放在篮子里please put your belongings in the basket ...
基于5个网页-
Please present your passport
求翻译:我灿烂的笑容 是什么意思? ...
龙峰花生厂 >> dragon peak peanut factory
我们一起,听海的声音 >> Join us in the sound of ocean voice
请出示护照 >> Please present your passport ...
基于3个网页-
Passport please
壹佰分实境英语听说 1(含CD 1张) 目录 ...
Room Service, how can I help you? 您好!这里是客房服务部
Passport please 请出示护照
I'm really into baseball! 我真喜欢棒球! ...
基于2个网页-
Requested your Passport
Please see your passport
Show me your passport, please.
Your passport and declaration card, please
Please show me your Passport
Please show me passport
Produced Passport
May I see your passport please
Please show your passport.
更多收起网络短语
请出示护照。
Officer: Passport, please.
请出示护照和登机牌 谢谢。
A:Passport and Embarkation Card Please.
官员: 请出示护照和申报单。是否有任何东西需要申报?。
Officer: Your passport and declaration card, please. Do you have anything to declare?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 passport 的文章

随机推荐