4:我在南京已住了5年,所以我习惯这儿的生活
5:手术是一个如此漫长的过程,医生做过之后经常感到很累是什么意思?
将下列句子翻译成英语:1:张先生过去常喝白酒,现在他喝啤酒
2:布莱克夫人已习惯于用筷子吃饭
3:你以前常打篮球吗
4:我在南京已住了5年,所以我习惯这儿的生活
5:手术是一个如此漫长的过程,医生做过之后经常感到很累
问题补充:
Translate into English the following sentences: 1: Mr. Zhang in the past often drink liquor, and now he drinks beer 2: The Black Lady has been accustomed to eat with chopsticks 3: You used to always play basketball you 4: I have lived in Nanjing for five years, so I used to live here 5: surgery is s
正在翻译,请等待...
Translates English the following sentence: 1: Mr. Zhang passes often drinks the white liquor, now he drinks beer 2: Madame Blake has been accustomed to uses the chopsticks to eat meal 3: You before often plays the basketball 4: I have lived for 5 years in Nanjing, therefore I am familiar with here t
Translate the following sentences into English: 1: he used to drink liquor, now he's drinking beer 2: the black lady has become used to eat with chopsticks 3: did you use to play basketball before 4: I lived in Nanjing is for 5 years, so I'm used to life here 5: surgery is such a long process, often
Translate the following sentences into English: 1: he used to drink liquor, now he's drinking beer 2: the black lady has become used to eat with chopsticks 3: did you use to play basketball before 4: I lived in Nanjing is for 5 years, so I'm used to life here 5: surgery is such a long process, often
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!在他打篮球的时候使他的手受伤了 的翻译是:When he was playing basketball, injuring his hand 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在他打篮球的时候使他的手受伤了
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
So that his hand was injured when he played basketball
The shop has many beautiful skirts in a big sale.
When he was playing basketball, injuring his hand
At the time when he was playing basketball so that his hands were injured
Plays the basketball in him time caused his hand to be injured
相关内容&adal gusto 从口味 & a大煮鱼干丝 Boils the fish to do the silk greatly & aShe is good to me
& a这样呀。我也不会英文 Like this.I cannot English & a我们每个人都有一支红色的笔 Our each people all have a red pen & a她正在学习 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe predictions obtained from a theoretical model 从一个理论模型获得的预言 & aselect register otherwise,select continue 精选的记数器否则,精选继续 & aMy world is not permitted to cheat 我的世界没有被允许欺诈 & acllentron cllentron & a(and equal to the hydrostatic pressure) in those directions (和均等到流体静力的压力)在那些方向 & aSo winter will be very short and the seas will be 如此冬天将是非常短的,并且海将是 & anineoutoften nineoutoften & aShot AF 射击AF & aMountain View, CA 94043 山景,加州94043 & a那太遗憾了 That too regret & aTu dirás que estoy loco, loco, loco, loco 您您说我是疯狂的,疯狂,疯狂,疯狂 & a你能想象我第一次坐飞机时多么激动吗? You can imagine when my first take plane is excited? & a从小在电影院长大的人 Since childhood in movie theater coarsening person & a他们在寻求帮助 They are seeking the help & aflorenze florenze & a在江西制药厂实习 In Jiangxi pharmaceutical manufacturing plant practice & a七月十六至十九日,参观世博园。 In July 16 to 19th, visit world abundant garden. & a都被拒绝 All is rejected & achromapa chromapa & a(1) 我们的国家大,人口众多,经济落后,农业要搞上去,最重要的还是要依靠一系列的政策调动农民的积极性,自力更生,艰苦奋斗。 (1) Our country is big, the large population, the economy is backward, the agriculture needs to do, most important is must depend upon a series of policies to arouse farmer's enthusiasm, relies on one's own effort to revive, arduous struggle. & a也许他在教室里 Perhaps he in classroom & aWhat's your name? My name's Pat. 您的名字是什么? 我的名字是Pat。 & a如果你努力的话,你会有机会实现你的梦想 あなたの勤勉に、あなたの夢を実現する機会を有することができれば & a后庭按摩棒 Rear apartments massage stick & aI think we all know that westerners are perhaps not as flexible in the knees and hips as the Chinese. Do we know that? Or is it just me? I can squat, of course I can squat. But I found that I can't squat with my pants around my ankles, or even round my knees! And remember, this is winter and in north-east China we are
& a相反,她决定收养她 On the contrary, she decided adopts her & a在国外迷路时,用英语寻求帮助。 When overseas inner ear, seeks the help with English. & aκαρδκαρδι04 (kard) & a我知道我的方式有不对之处,但是为了你好,希望你能理解! I knew my way does not have to it place, but in order to you are good, hoped you can understand! & aliuhui 正在翻译,请等待... & aFor us every person,it is our duty to give more love to these beautiful birds and to look after them carefully 为我们每个人,它是我们的给更多爱这些美丽的鸟和仔细地照看他们的义务 & a咪兔 Onamot rabbit & a意外地选成过量的输出 Chooses the excessive output accidentally & aconsistent pulse polarity 一致的脉冲极性 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!知之者不如好之者好之者不如乐知者 Knows was inferior good is inferior to Le Zhizhe & a你应该玩一玩,不要有太大的压力 You should play, did not must have the too tremendous pressure & ascattering operators scattering operators & a:il y avait une femme comme ?a que le Christ à connu et des gens voulaient la lapider.et le Christ a dit : 有一名妇女像那样基督与知道和人想要lapider.et基督说的 & a儿子好像长高了 息子はおそらく長かった高い & ail y avait une femme comme 有一名妇女象 & aDownload firmware file to your PC desktop by selecting the download button below: 下载固件文件到您的个人计算机桌面通过选择下载按钮如下: & ail y avait une femme comme ?a que le Christ à connu et des gens voulaient la lapider.et le Christ a dit ! 有一名妇女像那样基督与知道和人想要lapider.et基督说的! & aIndividualism(个人主义) I am the Saviour(救世主) Americans think that they are the master of nature, they can control the environment around them. When they get into trouble, the first thought come into their mind is that they can conquer it without other’s help. 正在翻译,请等待... & aIndividualism(个人主义) I am the Saviour(救世主) Americans think that they are the master of nature, Individualism (individualism) I am the Saviour (Savior) Americans think that they are the master of nature, & a2012手绘 ??? ??? 2012 & a与绿树和平相处 Lives in peace together with the greenery & a在他打篮球的时候使他的手受伤了 Plays the basketball in him time caused his hand to be injured &再过去的时候,他打篮球打的好的英文是什么? - 篮球 - 挑挑拣拣问答
& &&再过去的时候,他打篮球打的好的英文是什么?
详细问题描述及疑问:&&
期待您的答案,谢了,下次有事儿别忘了找我!
相关问题的推荐
对此问题的评论
为您精彩推荐
Copyright @ www.ttjj.org.&&蜀ICP备号我认为打篮球我比他打的好 的翻译是:I think that playing basketball I am better than him 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我认为打篮球我比他打的好
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I think I play basketball better than he plays
I thought plays the basketball I to hit well compared to him
I think that playing basketball I am better than him
I think that I am better than him playing basketball, the better
I thought plays the basketball I good which hits compared to him
相关内容&aA person is I! Had a person to have to be she A person is I! Had a person to have to be she & a我的英语老师要求我把那个单词再读一遍 我的英语老师要求我把那个单词再读一遍 & ahold a 举行a & aif you want a layer of abaring my heart you will find that you will be surprised you are my most depressed the deepest secret 如果您想要abaring我的心脏层数您发现您将惊奇您是沮丧最深刻的秘密的我 & aIMEI SV IMEI SV & aTorture Brothel 酷刑妓院 & a对你得不满与日俱增! Results in to you grows day by day not completely! & aaii money go my hom aii金钱去我的家 & a参加上海科技馆、凯旋华庭住宅小区中央空调系统认识实习 参加上海科技馆、凯旋华庭住宅小区中央空调系统认识实习 & a他在5岁时就能唱英文歌了 He when 5 years old could sing English song & a你想喝点水吗?是的,我想喝 You want to drink a water? Yes, I want to drink & a尚水国际 Still water international & a对……期待 To ......Anticipation & a哪个激动的女孩很快镇静下来了 Which excited girl very quick got down calmly & awork our at the gym 工作我们在体操 & a那如何解决这样的问题呢? How does that solve such problem? & a阿信 Arab League letter & a他说的话不中肯 He said the speech is not critical & aLet's stay together forever 我们永远一起停留 & a总所周知,孩子问题越来越得到人们的重视,从而如何教育好孩子成了人们热切的话题 Always knowns by everybody, the child question more and more obtains people's value, thus how educated the good child to become people's earnest topic & aa misture of common sense 常识misture & aCorresponding cluster dendrogram: 相应的聚类图 Corresponding cluster dendrogram: Corresponding cluster chart & a她的新书包是什么颜色 Her new book bag is any color & aKeep away from hugging an Indian,don`t be frightened if the French are rude and never mistake a Canadian for an American 不要从拥抱印地安人保持,笠头`t被吓唬,如果法国人是粗鲁的和弄错加拿大人为美国人 & aNokia Ovi Suite also helps you to back up your contacts and photos, synchronise your calendar and update other applications such as Maps 也Nokia Ovi随员帮助支持您的联络和相片的您,同步您的日历并且更新其他应用例如地图 & a家居让生活更美好 Lives at home lets the life be happier & aI was very impressed with you. 我非常打动了与您。 & awhitewall whitewall & aplace the slicer on the bowl 安置切片机在碗 & a一些研究表明体育运动可以提高一些学生的在校成绩 Some research indicated the sports may enhance some students in the school result & a我认为你应该努力交一些中国朋友 I thought you should make some Chinese friends diligently & aafter they parked their bikes, htey walked though the passage into Dingling and were surprised at the wonders. 在他们停放了他们的自行车之后,他们走了,虽然段落入Dingling和对奇迹惊奇了。 & aThe sky was blue and so was the sea 天空是蓝色的和,因此是海 & a开学第一天就过去了。 Began school first day to pass. & asebamed sebamed & aI love you like a love song baby 我爱你象爱情歌曲婴孩 & a关于他所拥有财产,政府做了相关的调查 Had the property about him, the government has made the related investigation & a最后,我们完成了工作 Finally, we have completed the work & aSama (slaps) your such a pervert Sama (掴)您的这样堕落者 & a他比我强壮,但是他不是我们班最强壮的 He is stronger than me, but he is not our class strongest & aJerry went out several days ago. 杰瑞出去了几天前。 & aI am strong because I want to care for you and protect you. But I am weak because I need you to love me and protect me too. 因为我想要照料您和保护您,我坚强。 因为我需要您爱我和也是,保护我,但我是微弱的。 & a精心的 Careful & aa book about china last year but i don’t know whether she has finished it。 一本书关于去年瓷,而是我不知道她是否完成了它。 & a开启低碳生活献出自己的一份力量 The opening low-carbon life offers up an own strength & a我已经很饱了 I already very was full & aSayumi Sayumi & awhere`s
knight 那里`s 我 骑士 & aI don't know where I am going .but I am on my way... 我不知道哪里我是我是在我的途中…的去的.but & a他父母没有足够的钱来支付房租 The his parents enough money has not paid the house rent & a他们找啊找 They look look & ait is very hard for the donkry to carry it 运载它donkry是非常坚硬的 & ait is very hard for the donkey to carry it 运载它驴是非常坚硬的 & a在我以往的工作和学习生活中,这3方面的素质都有体现 In my former work and the study life, this 3 aspect quality all has manifests & a黑色世界 Μα?ρο? κ?σμο? & a我认为打篮球我比他打的好 I thought plays the basketball I good which hits compared to him &

我要回帖

更多关于 迈克周末打篮球吗英文 的文章

随机推荐