用a an the 的用法练习填空

用 a, an, the, some, any填空.1. I have alarm clock.2. The books are on desk.3. Look at plant. It's very nice.4. I need ID card.5. I can see photo on the wall.6. Can I ask you questions?7. We don't have C 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
用 a, an, the, some, any填空。1.&&I have ______ alarm clock.2.&&The books are on______desk.3.&&Look at______plant.&&It's very nice.4.&&I need______ID card.5.&&I can see______ photo on the wall.6.&&Can I ask you& ______ questions?7.&&We don't have______ CDs.8.&&______ keys are in the drawer.9.&&I have ______friends.10.&&Are there______boys in the classroom?
1. an&&&&2. the&&&&3. the&& 4. an&& 5. a&& 6. some&& 7. any&& 8. Some/The&& 9. some&&10. any
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
根据短文内容,判断下列句子正误。正确的用“A”表示,不正确的用“B”表示。Is an earthquake dangerous? Yes, of course. But this doesn’t mean you can’t do anything about it. If you know what to do in an earthquake, you can be safe. Keep a cool head. Worry may cause bad decisions. Don’t follow others blindly. Think about what you should do. The first several minutes are important.If you are indoors during an earthquake, quickly move to a safe place in the room such as under a desk or table. Take care of your head. Stay away from windows and things that may fall and hurt you.If you are in a crowded room and far away from the door, don’t rush to it. You will find too many people trying to escape at the same time. Instead, stay under a desk or table. Don’t use an elevator. You may not get out of it.Stay in a safe place until you are sure it’s OK to leave. Some aftershocks (余震) may follow an earthquake. These are as dangerous as the earthquake.If you are in debris (废墟), try to free your hands and legs. You may make noises by hitting stones. Shouting will make you tired. Try to find some water and food. They are important for you if you aren’t found in a short time. Wait patiently for help.【小题1】Don’t stay near the windows if you are indoors during an earthquake.【小题2】You may not get out if you use an elevator during an earthquake.【小题3】Rush to the door together if you are in a crowded room in an earthquake.【小题4】Keep staying in a safe place until you are sure it’s OK to leave after an earthquake.【小题5】You should keep shouting until others hear you if you are in debris.
来源:学年陕西省西安市庆安中学八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
根据下面一篇短文的内容判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“A”表示,错误的用“B”表示。Vince is an officer in the navy(海军军官).He is thirty-five years old.He lives on the sea(海洋)most of the time. Last week.Vince went to a city for vacation.One evening,after he had supper, he decided to go to a movie.He got on a bus and stood by the door. More than ten minutes later, a drunk (醉汉) got on the bus.“Hey! Does the bus go to the zoo?”he asked Vince.Vince said nothing and was going to the front.But the drunk caught hold of(抓住)him and went on asking,“This bus will take me to the zoo.won't it?”Vince became angry and said,“Look carefully.I'm not a conductor,but an officer in the navy!”Hearing this,the drunk spoke loudly,“Stop the ship, then! I want to take a bus!”【小题1】This story happened on the sea.【小题2】Vince took the bus to go to a zoo.【小题3】The underlined word“conductor”means “售票员”in the passage.【小题4】At last, the drunk thought he was in a ship.【小题5】We can learn from the passage that the drunk took the wrong bus.
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
用a, an, the(不填处用"/"表示)填空1.This is____eraser and that is____ruler.2. &&&&&& book is____English book.3. Is this her ____ baseball?4. —What color is ____ schoolbag?&&& —It's yellow.5. Mike is at____school.6. ____orange is____orange.7. Is that your____notebook in____ lost and found case?8. —What's this?&&& —It's____ID card.9. —Is that____watch?&&& —No,it isn't. It's____set of keys.10. ____ baseball is white.
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
用a, an, some, any填空1. There is _____ rice in the bag.2. Can you find ______ box of books in the picture?3. Would you like _____ water?No, thanks. I’d like _____ cup of tea.4. I have _____ old photo of Jim’s family.5. How many pears can you see on the table? I can’t see _____ .6. There is _____ American boy in the car. I think he’s Bill.7. There aren’t _____ hills in the picture.8. There is _____ “r” in the word “car”.9. What is he? He is _____ teacher.10. Do you have _____ oranges? Yes, I have _____.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!The word“your”has___“y”,___“o”___“u” and ___“r”in it用a和an填空原音不是a e i o u吗.可是为什么一些这些开头的词不一定用an.应该怎么区别.如果不会读的话unknown,important,前应该加什么
Dorowhy646
a an a an不是字面上什么开头,而是读音上什么开头a本身是元音,后面直接加元音时发音不畅,影响语速,所以说话快的时候为了不影响呼吸,就在a后面加上n的辅音,便于发音.这个是自然而然的,你以后说英语快了,a 和an都是自己自然加上去的,不用死记.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
字母前的冠词应该是根据字母的读音的音标来填写。我试试y/wai/,o/eu/,u/ju/,r/ae/音标很不好打出来应该是:a, an,a,anan
答案:a, an, a,aaeiou这些只是元音字母,也就是说由他们开头的单词(除u外,U部分+an)前面都+AN。而一些字母的读音发出的是元音(即使不是元音字母)作为单个字母存在时就+an,如作为单词存在就+a unknown u发的是元音,所以用an。important首字母是元音字母,所以用an...
扫描下载二维码用a,an或the填空,补全短文,不需要填冠词的地方请画“/”&
风纪社军刀组7z
有a,E,I,O,u用an,前面出现过后面还出现用the
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用冠词a/an/the填空(不需要的用\表示) This is ( ) quilt用冠词a/an/the填空(不需要的用\表示)This
) quilt.Bill
playerThis is
aantheatheyellow是形容词,不能用冠词填空
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用a,an或the填空,不填画“/”&br/& 1.What is that in___English
用a,an或the填空,不填画“/” 1.What is that in___English
补充:2.This is__eraser.That is__pen.
3.This is___English map.
4.This is___my photo.
5.There is___bag on the floor.(31页)
补充:写出下列各词的反义词
1.big____&&&&&&&&& 2.long____&&&&&&&&& 3.tall____&&&&&&&&& 4.yes____&&&&&&&&& 5.in____&&&&&&&&& 6.white____
补充:写出下列单词加粗部分的音标。
&& 1.open(& )& 2.today(&& )& 3.with(&& )& 4.meal(&& ) 5.ticket(&&& )&& 6.bike(&&&& )7.banana(&&& )8.French(&&& )&&& 9.cream (&&& )&&& 10.fruit(&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& {地33/31页}
&1.What is that in_the__English& 2.This is_an eraser.That is_a_pen. 3.This is_an__English map. 4.This is__/_my photo. 5.There is__a_bag on the floor.(31页) 补充: 写出下列各词的反义词1.big_small___&&&&&&&&& 2.long__short__&&&&&&&&& 3.tall__short__&&&&&&&&& 4.yes_ no___&&&&&&&&& 5.in_on___&&&&&&&&& 6.white_black___补充: 写出下列单词加粗部分的音标。&& 1.open(& )& 2.today(&& )& 3.with(&& )& 4.meal(&& ) 5.ticket(&&& )&& 6.bike(&&&& )7.banana(&&& )8.French(&&& )&&& 9.cream (&&& )&&& 10.fruit(&&& )&&&&&(这个查词典去啊....求采纳)
不给答案就想采纳
额.........好吧,等下我帮你去查词典⊙﹏⊙,您还敢再懒点么...至少我把前面的做出来了,在横线中间..
& 1.open(&'?)& 2.today(eI&& )& 3.with(?&)& 4.meal(&&i: ) 5.ticket(&it&& )&& 6.bike(ai&&&& )7.banana(&&a& )8.French(&t{f不要一横的那个}&& )&&& 9.cream (&&&ai )&&& 10.fruit(&u:)&&
现在可以采纳了吧
现在OK了吧,采纳啊
略懂社热议
什么东西啊

in English是个固定短语,所以中间什么也不填。
采纳哦!
我怎么知道
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
穿越火线领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖