vmware云计算解决方案报错,求大神解决啊。

求解决_vmware吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:19,782贴子:
求解决收藏
VMware Workstation internal monitor error ***vcpu-0:DoubleFault @ 0xd30 (0xe8c) (0x0, 0x0)Please report this problem by selecting menu item Help & VMware on the Web & Request Support, or by going to the Web page "". Please provide us with the log file (C:\Users\q\Documents\My Virtual Machines\Red Hat Linux (4)\vmware.log) and the core file(s) (C:\Users\q\Documents\My Virtual Machines\Red Hat Linux (4)\vmware-core.gz, C:\Users\q\Documents\My Virtual Machines\Red Hat Linux (4)\vmware-vmx-6636.dmp).If the problem is repeatable, please select 'Run with debugging information' in the Options panel of Virtual Machine Settings. Then reproduce the incident and file it according to the instructions.To collect data to submit to VMware support, select Help & About and click "Collect Support Data". You can also run the "vm-support" script in the Workstation folder directly.We will respond on the basis of your support entitlement.We appreciate your feedback,
-- the VMware Workstation team。新件虚拟机进入安装就这样
我是win8 系统
求大神解决
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
我的也是win8系统,也有这个问题,进win7系统打开就没有问题,怎么办啊
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 vmware gpu 解决方案 的文章

随机推荐