风飘飘ks52
善用倾向于善很容易
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
be apt to往往;易于;动辄;有…倾向;有…可能同义词:tend to be,
squint towards
扫描下载二维码入了神怎么说?apt的具体用法怎么弄?be apt to 后接什么;除了be apt to 外apt 怎么用
子禾侭软妹
那位老人给孩子们讲童话时,他们听得入了神. The children were all ears as the old man told them a fairy story. 他鼓舞人心的发言使听众听入了神. The audience was carried away by his inspiring speech. 他听音乐听得入了神. He listened to the music with ecstasy. apt: 倾向于,易于Examples:1. It's apt to rain this afternoon.
今天下午可能下雨.2. He is a very apt student.
他是一个很聪明的学生.3. Iron is apt to rust.
铁容易生锈.4. She's one of my aptest students.
她是我的最聪明的一个学生.5. He is a clever boy but apt to get into mischief.
他是个聪明却很调皮的孩子.6. He is apt to fly out in a rage.
他极容易发脾气.7. She has an apt turn of phrase for summing up a situation.
她很善於总结情况.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码apt at是什么意思_apt at在线翻译_apt at什么意思_apt at的意思_apt at的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
apt at是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
apt at是什么意思 apt at在线翻译 apt at什么意思 apt at的意思 apt at的翻译 apt at的解释 apt at的发音 apt at的同义词 apt at的反义词 apt at的例句
apt atapt at 双语例句1. Now, for our association, the collective life for us, can be apt each other for us arriving at I believe in certain can English be learned forever!&&&&现在,为了我们之间的交往,为了我们的共同生活,为了我们能相爱到永远,我相信一定能把英语学好!2. 2. One c he is apt to fly off at a tangent.&&&&人们不能依靠他,他的行为常超出常规。3. You are not apt to find them at home.&&&&你不容易在家里找得到他。4. 4. I am not myself apt to be alarmed at innovations recommended by reason.&&&&我是不会为理性招换的革新和变化担心的。5. He is apt at understanding difficult ideas.&&&&他很擅长理解难懂的思想。6. My little sister is apt at languages.&&&&我的小妹妹善于学习语言。7. He is apt at''.&&&&他擅长想办法。8. I am apt to be angry at littering.&&&&要是你把垃圾乱丢,我会生气的。9. apt at9. IV. Effect of Increased Group Size on Intercept Test Another important implication of the APT model, which it shares with other capital asset pricing models, is that the constant term in Equation (3) corresponds to the risk-free rate (or at least the return on a zero-beta asset).&&&&四。在过滤测试中集团规模扩大的影响 APT模式的另一个重要的应用(能与其他资产估价模式能共享)是与免风险级别相对应的持续的第三方程式中的周期。10. The favourite occupation of active minds at the present moment, and the one which answers to the speculations of our forefathers on the origin of the social state, is the analysis of society as it exists and m but, through omitting to call in the assistance of history, this analysis too often degenerates into an idle exercise of curiosity, and is especially apt to incapacitate the inquirer for comprehending states of society which differ considerably from that to which he is accustomed.&&&&这种概念在最初出现时,显然是极原始的。11. How to justify this instinct or belief I do not know, for philosophic words, if one has not been educated at a university, are apt to play one false.&&&&&&我不知道如何证明这种本能或者说是信念,用哲学语言来讲,如果一个人未在大学中受过教育,易于犯一个错误。12. Answer truly when the enterprise is auditorial, discover cash is done not have at all so much, hit so 5 fold, hit 5 fold right also, some people were hit 8 fold, so money of real be apt to is in perceptual when with reason when it is two different matters.&&&&&&真正回企业查帐的时候,发现现金根本没有那么多,所以就打了五折,打了五折也没错,有的人打了八折,所以真正的善款在感性的时候和理性的时候是两回事。13. 13. At this point, we don't know if additional treatment would have further reduced the tumor burden, but it's clear that reducing platelet function had a positive result in this model of metastatic cancer.&&&&&&因此,我们不知道是否加大APT102的剂量会使肿瘤受到更强的抑制,但是有一点是明确的,降低血小板的功能在这种癌症转移模型中可以抑制其转移。14. But the opening quotation, seemingly so apt for morose France today, is not about that country at all.&&&&&&开头的那段引语,尽管看似很切合于今天阴郁的法国,但其实说的根本不是法国。15. It`s unnecessary for me to point out that sup- ply exceeds demand at present and that this situation is apt to continue for a long time yet.&&&&&&用不著我来指出,目前的情况是供过于求,而且这种情况还要延续很长一段时间。16. Those men are most apt to be obsequious and conciliating abroad, who are under the discipline of shrews at home&&&&&&一个人在家里受惯了泼妇的教训,到外面是最容易处处随和,事事顺从。17. Indeed, to the latter circumstance might be owing that meekness of spirit which gained him such
for those men are most apt to be obsequious and conciliating abroad, who are under the discipline of shrews at home.&&&&&&事实上,后者的情况可能是由于这种精神温顺的他赢得了这种普遍流行,对那些人是最容易被接受现实和调解国外,谁下的泼妇的纪律,是在家里。18. 18. Indeed, to the latter circumstance might be owing that meekness of spirit which gained him such
for those men are most apt to be obsequious and conciliating abroad who are under the discipline of shrews at home.&&&&&&事实上,也许就是因为在家里被老婆管得太严,才让他养成广受好评的处处与人为善的性格。因为在老婆的严厉管束下,这种男人即使在外面,也已经习惯了妥协与奉承。19. Another side effect of missed breakfast is you'll be more apt to overeat at lunch.&&&&&&不吃早饭的另一个负作用是我们很可能会在午饭时过量饱食。20. On the telly, so, there's apt to be no time at all.&&&&&&尤其是电视上我们快没有时间了apt at 单语例句1. An apt metaphor to describe the book would be to peek at a dimly lit interior through latticed wooden windowpanes.apt at的翻译apt at是什么意思,apt at在线翻译,apt at什么意思,apt at的意思,apt at的翻译,apt at的解释,apt at的发音,apt at的同义词,apt at的反义词,apt at的例句,apt at的相关词组,apt at意思是什么,apt at怎么翻译,单词apt at是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 入了神怎么说?apt的具体用法怎么弄?be apt to 后接什么;除了be apt to 外apt 怎么用
子禾侭软妹
那位老人给孩子们讲童话时,他们听得入了神. The children were all ears as the old man told them a fairy story. 他鼓舞人心的发言使听众听入了神. The audience was carried away by his inspiring speech. 他听音乐听得入了神. He listened to the music with ecstasy. apt: 倾向于,易于Examples:1. It's apt to rain this afternoon.
今天下午可能下雨.2. He is a very apt student.
他是一个很聪明的学生.3. Iron is apt to rust.
铁容易生锈.4. She's one of my aptest students.
她是我的最聪明的一个学生.5. He is a clever boy but apt to get into mischief.
他是个聪明却很调皮的孩子.6. He is apt to fly out in a rage.
他极容易发脾气.7. She has an apt turn of phrase for summing up a situation.
她很善於总结情况.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 be good at的意思 的文章

随机推荐