小升初数学: |
小升初英语: |
复习资料: |
初一衔接试卷: |
考试试卷: |
您当前所在位置:
英语上册选词填空专题训练题
小学英语是一门很有趣的课程,可以启迪孩子的心智,可以培养孩子的文学素养,下文供大家参考专题训练题
(orange, go, yellow, in , on, rulers, a, an, road, rules, boat, three, there, are, green , stop, )
You must know the traffic ______ if you walk ____ a city. There ___always _____ lights for the traffic lights. You can cross the street at a ______ light and you must ____& at a red light. The _____ light means &Wait& . If you drive ___ car, you must drive ___ the right side of the _____.
Hello, my name is Sarah. I am ________to the have a busy weekend. On Saturday, I am going to _________ a trip.I am going ________ bike. On_________,I am going to go _________ in the morning.I am going to buy a& _________ T-shirt.In the afternoon, I am going to go to the library. I want to ________ Harry Porter(&&哈里波特&&)there.In the _________,I am going to do my________ after dinner.Then ,I am going to _________TV.That will be nice.
Alice and her sister are twins. Every evening, Alice likes ________ books. Her sister Ann likes _________ cartoons on TV. Alice usually ________ at the park on Saturday. Ann usually ________ kites. Ann is going to ________ kites ________ Amy this weekend. But Alice ________ going to play at the park. She is going to _______ her bike. Tomorrow afternoon she is going to the _______ shop. She wants to _______ a new bike.
This is my (1)___________teacher. He is (2)_________and (3)________. He is very active. We all (4)_________ him. He often goes to work by(5)_________. His car is blue. It&s beautiful. But sometimes he goes on (6)_________, because it&s good exercises. He has a sister. She is a (7)___________,too. She (8)_________English in my school. She goes to work by (9)________. Sometimes we are on a same bus. We like(10)_________,too.
Do you know&&&&&&& to plant a tree? Let me&&&&&& you. First ,put some&&&&&& in a pot. Then,put some&&&&& into the pot. Put in some&&&&&&& .Put it&&&&& the sun. When it&s dry&&&&&&& , water it. You can see the&&&&&&&& in a few weeks. Don&t forget to put it under the&&&&&& everyday. Wait,you can see a big&&&&&&& in several months.
on,& in,& are,& there,& green,& there,& three,& red,& yellow,& right,& left,& a,& rules,& lights,& stop
You must know the traffic ________ if you walk ____ a city. There _______ always _________ lights for the traffic lights. You can cross the street at the ________ light and you must stop at the _______ light. The _______ light means &Wait&. If you drive _______ car, you must drive on the _______ side of the road in China. But in England, people drive on the _______ side of the road.
bus,&&& stop,&& at,& bookstore,&& house&& hospital& cinema
take&&& start&&& west&&& east&&& minutes
Please come to my home on Sunday. Now let me tell you how to come. First, _____from the ______& _______ in front of your home. Then _______& the No. 17 bus. Get off _____the __________. Walk _____ for three _______. You will see a ___________. My _____ is on the left.
post,& office,&& library,& bookstore,& supermarket,& weekend,& mother,& father,& some,& this&& afternoon& fun
I&m going to be very busy _________. First, I&m going to the __________& _________. I&m going to send a letter to my ________. He is in Beijing now. Then, I&m going to the ___________. I&m going to buy _______ books about computer. On Sunday, I&m going to the _________ in the morning. I&m going to buy some food for next _________. In the ___________, I&m going to the cinema with my friend. That will be _________!
Hello, I&m Mary. I often (1)________to the bookstore after (2)_________.It&s not far, but not (3)________either. (4)_________I go by (5)_________,but sometimes I would like to (6)_________.When I go (7)________foot, I have to walk straight(直走) for 20 minutes. Then I turn right(向右转). The bookstore is (8)_________to find. I like reading books (9)________the bookstore. (10)_________I have enough(足够) money, I would like to buy(购买) some.
I have a&&&& .& There is a supermarket&& the middle.There is acinema&&& the supermarket. It&s&&&&& of the supermarket. The&&&&&& is north of the supermarket. The&&&&&&& is west of the supermarket. We can send letters there. What&s in&&& of the supermarket?There is a&&&&&&& .It&s big. There are many&&&&&& in it. Many people usually come here. They can&&&&&&&& books here .
(straight, library, read, far, take, go, at, front, north, bookstore, books, book)
Hello, I&m Linda. I often go to the ________ after school, I want to __________ books about animals. The library is not _________. Usually I go there by bike, sometimes I _________ a bus there. When I ________ on foot, I have to walk ________ for 20 minutes. Then turn right ________ the traffic lights. The library is in ________ of the bookstore, and _________ of the shopping mall. I often borrow many _________ in the library, too.
(nurse,& teacher,& work,& making,&& 19,& 8,& have,& Canada, diving,& brother,&& likes,& sister, )
Dear Mary,
I am happy to _______ a new pen pal. I live in _______. I like _______, swimming and reading books. I have a ________. He is _______ years old. He is a university student. He _________playing the violin and _________ kites. My mother is a ________. He works in a hospital. My father is a _________. He works in a school. They go to _______ by bus.
accountant, bank, cinema, have,& pictures, salesperson,& doctor,&& cleaner,& hospital,& school,& teacher,& engineer
Different jobs _________ different names. When you sell things in a shop, you are a ___________. When your job is drawing ____________, you are an artist. A _______ usually works in a& _________ and helps sick people. A _______ cleans streets every day. Tom&s works in a _________ and teaches lessons. He is a ________. Jack&s mother works in a bank. She helps the _______ use their money well. She is an ____________.
供大家参考专题训练题,希望大家在考试中取得优异的成绩
精品学习网小学频道微信 公众平台 :二维码扫一扫 热点资讯全知道微信账号:小学生:jpxxs633
QQ群:关注精品学习网小学生频道新浪微博
@精品小学频道
频道相关推荐
精品学习网()在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
小学试题库
小升初英语试题最新更新
学习在线查询工具[中学联盟]江苏省连云港市灌云县龙苴中学八年级英语上册选词填空专项练习(201410)(无答案)_学科网
资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
[中学联盟]江苏省连云港市灌云县龙苴中学八年级英语上册选词填空专项练习(201410)(无答案)
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
angel115757
姓名____________
一.用下列词的正确形式填空[来源:学。科。网]
We should listen ____________ in class
There is ______________
apple juice in m y cup than in your cup
For ____________ information, you can call me on 8841206
The Chinese people are __________________
than you think
____________________ the questions carefully before you answer them
We have lot s of fun ____________________________ in class
Who can work out this Maths problem[来自e网通客户端]
学案,导学案,初二,陕西,2014
审核人:网校通专供
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
Copyright & Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
初二英语选词填空练习题及答案.doc 22页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
初二英语选词填空练习题及答案
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
初二英语选词填空练习题及答案一1.Alloftheoldbulidings_______areveryvaluable.2.Theboy_______byacarwhenhecrossedtheroadcarelessly.3.Please________whenyoumeetawomanwithababyinherarms.4.Don’ttouchthevase.It______somuch.5.It’simpolitetogivenoanswer_______whenteachersaskyousomequestions.6.Somestronghousewerestill_______afterthebigearthquake.7.Theoldbuilding_______1823.二MissBentaughtartataprimaryschool.Thechildreninhergradeclassesdidnotlikepainting.ItworriedMissBen.“Imustthinkofsomethingtomakethempainting.”Suddenlyshegotidea.“Theycanpaintmycar!”Shecried.Theidea.Thechildrenlikedtheidea.Theytookouttheirbrushesandbeganpaintingpicturesthecar.Theypaintedasun,acatandsomeflowers.Theyexcited.Andofcourse,whentheyfinishedtheirwork,thewholecarwithpictures。MissBenwashappythatthechildrenhadagoodtime.Shewasalsohappythatthechildrenfellinlovewith.三Wecantstopanearthquake,butwecandothingstomakesuretheydon’tdestroywholecities.First,itisnota1.________ideatobuildhousesalonglineswhere.________oftheearth’splatesjointogether.Second,ifyouthinkthere.________beanearthquake,itisbettertobuildhousesonrocks,noton.________.Third,youmustmakethehousesas.________aspossible.Weakbuildingswillfalldowninanearthquake,butstrongonesmay.________..Scientistsare7.________thatonedayanevenbiggerearthquakewillhitthepartaroundSanFrancisco.Theycallit“TheBigOne”.However,peopletodayarestillbuildingmore8.________.ThepopulationinandaroundSanFranciscois.________tentimesmorethanitwasin1906.Thismeansthat10.________thereisanotherearthquake,agreatmanyhousesandbuildingswillbedestroyed.四Herearesomeoldwaystosendingmessages.AnEgyptianputhiseartotheground.He1.________thehorsescomingthisway.Heranto2.________hispeople.Hewasa.________.ThatwasonewayforEgyptianstosendmessages.Peoplein.________countriessentmessage,too.Whenenemiescame,onemanbeathisdrum.Inthenextvillagepeopleheardthedrumandbeattheirdrums,too.Themessageswentfromvillagetovillageby.________.Much.________,somearmieskeptmanypigeons.Thesepigeonsalways.________back.Whenasoldierwassentfarawayfromhiso
正在加载中,请稍后... 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
八年级上册英语选词填空练习题及答案
下载积分:2500
内容提示:八年级上册英语选词填空练习题及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:23|
上传日期: 10:09:48|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
八年级上册英语选词填空练习题及答案
官方公共微信||||||||||
八年级英语新目标上 期末选词填空,任务型阅读专项试题
作者:胥保明 来源:整理 更新时间:  
管理员[duhua]评论:题型专项练习,把握题型技巧,无答案
八年级英语新目标上 期末选词填空,任务型阅读专项试题&&
A.阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的单词填空(每词限用一次)。
made&&&&&& for&&&&& food&&&&& smart&&&&& also
Do you like elephants? Elephants are 86.__________________ animals. They can play soccer or music. They can 87._______________ draw very well. People say that &an elephant never forgets&. Elephant can walk88. _______________ a long time and never get lost. They can also remember places with89. _______________ and water. This helps them to live.
您还没有或,不能下载此资源。

(您现在未登录,点击将直接跳转到登录页面)
作者其他作品

我要回帖

更多关于 专四选词填空 练习题 的文章

随机推荐