fault finding在机械中findingsoul什么意思思

fault-finding
['f?:lt,faindi?]
n. 吹毛求疵;挑剔
测试工具分为以下两类: 找错工具(fault-finding): 找错工具(fault-finding) 静态分析工具:百盒测试工具如Parasoft的 静态分析工具:百盒测试工具如Parasoft的JTest 动态测试工具: Robot(对整个应用程序...
基于8个网页-
吹毛求疵的
英语病历书写方法-神经精神系统 ...
-好管闲事的 noisy
-吹毛求疵的 fault-finding
-自负的 conceited ...
基于3个网页-
基于1个网页-
故意挑毛病
鸡蛋里挑骨头
发现问题的能力
有找错习惯和倾向
站着说话不腰疼
听录音辨错测验
站着说话不腰痛。
更多收起网络短语
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
fault-finding
[ 'f?:lt,faindi? ]
persistent petty and unjustified criticism
tending to make moral judgments or judgments based on personal opinions
tending to find and call attention to faults
以上来源于:
fault-finding
continual and usually trivial criticism 吹毛求疵
given to finding fault 好挑剔的
n. 吹毛求疵;挑剔
It was a good spot for fault-finding.
这是个给庭园找缺陷的好地方。
In fault-finding a circuit, don"t overlook the obvious. (is there power?"
对一个电路吹毛求疵的时候,不要看不到显而易见的东西。(有功率吗?)
Life is too short to be wasted in hatred, revenge, fault-finding , prejudice, intolerance and destruction.
英译汉) 人生太短暂而不能浪费在憎恨,报复,挑剔,偏见,狭隘,和毁灭上。
The unions said the company has developed a "culture of blame and fault-finding".
" Ramos went on to accuse Estrada aides of "creating all kinds of smoke-screens and squid tactics, finger-pointing and fault-finding toward others who are innocent.
Women are literally dying from fault-finding from Syria to Sudan in honor killings, suicides, and murders because they are blamed for their sexual assaults.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!finding是什么意思_finding在线翻译_finding什么意思_finding的意思_finding的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
finding是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
finding是什么意思 finding在线翻译 finding什么意思 finding的意思 finding的翻译 finding的解释 finding的发音 finding的同义词 finding的反义词
finding英 ['fa?nd??] 美 ['fa?nd??] 第三人称复数:finding 基本解释名词发现物; 研究结果; 调查(或研究)的结果; (陪审团的)裁决动词发现( find的现在分词)findingfinding 相关例句名词1. When the experiment is complete, include your findings in a report.&&&&试验完成后,请把结果写入报告。2. 2. The findings of the court will be published on Wednesday.&&&&法庭的裁决将于星期三公布。finding 情景对话询问A:This restaurant has six parking spaces.&&&&&&这个餐馆有6个停车位。B:What are the odds of finding a parking space there?&&&&&&在那里找到停车位的可能性有多大?A:But it’s private parking only.&&&&&&但是,这是私人停车场。朋友请客A:Good evening, Frank.&&&&&&弗兰克,晚上好。B:Hello, How good to see you. Did you have any trouble finding our place?&&&&&&你好。见到你真高兴。我们这地方难找吧?A:Not at all. Your instructions were very clear. Where is Mrs. Robinson?&&&&&&一点也不。你把地址说得很清楚。您夫人在哪里?B:She is in the kitchen. Catherine! Mrs. Wang is here!&&&&&&她在厨房里。凯瑟琳,王女士来了。C:Mrs. Wang! I am so glad you could come. My husband has told me so much about you.&&&&&&王女士,你光临我家,我感到很高新。我丈夫已经对我说了很多你的情况。A:These are for you.&&&&&&这是送给你的。C:Oh, what lovely flowers! You are very kind. Thank you so much. I will go and put them in some water right away.&&&&&&这么好看的花呀!你太客气了,非常感谢。我要马上把它插在水里。A:And here is a bottle of Chinese quite Mao-tai.&&&&&&这瓶中国茅台酒送给你的。B:That is thoughtful of you. T have heard that it packs quite punch.&&&&&&你想得太周到了。听说这是一种度数很高的烈性酒。C:Mrs. Wang, Frank, would you like to start now?&&&&&&王女士,弗兰克,你们现在开始吃,好吗?Quality Control-(品管)A:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.&&&&&&吉姆,我们有一些品管的问题。我们必须找出问题根源并设法解决。B:What problems are you having, exactly?&&&&&&你们究竟有什么问题?A:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.&&&&&&我们新产品的抱怨率非常高,几乎高达百分之七。B:That's high.&&&&&&的确很高。A:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.&&&&&&没错。我们测试声卡时一直发现问题。B:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.&&&&&&可是你们的促销材料要求这种声卡必须是市场上同类型产品中最便宜的。A:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.&&&&&&是要最便宜,但仍要有完备的功能。我们认为你们工厂需要采取措施来改善品管。B:That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.&&&&&&那意味我们会有额外的开销,而我们会把价格增加部分转嫁到你们身上。A:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.&&&&&&恐怕我们无法接受。你们的合约上说你们会以低于百分之五的瑕疵率交货。B:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.&&&&&&嗯,莱斯特我跟你说,我会再看一遍合约,并和管理部门讨论。然后我们会一起讨论解决这个问题。finding 双语例句1. The problem with private teaching is finding it took me a year to build up a full schedule of private lessons, so I started out teaching in schools part-time.&&&&私立教育的问题是如何找到学生,我花了一年的时间安排的私人日程表,于是我开始在学校兼职教学。2. What moved me even more was finding a copy of a page out of the yearbook from my graduation year. It was the page where my classmates and I were wearing our square hats.&&&&更使我感动的是我毕业那一年的毕业纪念册,有一页被影印了以后放在信封里,那是我们班上同学戴方帽子的一页,我也在其中。3. 3. He was finding his own path to character.&&&&他终于找回了自我。4. From this chance finding, the production of sorghu later this was distilled to make Du Kang liquor.&&&&从这一偶然发现,在葡萄酒生产的高粱发起,后来,这是蒸馏酒作都康。5. To all this, United Artists claimed not to understand of its presence in the trial since they neither owned theaters nor practiced block booking. The trial ended in January 1946 finding the eight studios guilty of restraint in trade focusing mainly in block booking and theater pooling.&&&&联艺则在质疑自己为什么会被列入被告席,因为它们即不拥有影院,也没有卖片花。1946年本案告结,八大制片厂被控主要通过卖片花和影院联营垄断市场。6. 6. Highly atypical cells are a normal finding in the seminal vesicles of about 80% of older men.&&&&在80%的正常老年男性的精囊中,发现高度非典型细胞是很正常的。7. finding7. Highly atypical cells are a normal finding in the seminal esicles of about 80% of older men.&&&&在80%的正常老年男性的精囊中,发现高度非典型细胞是很正常的。8. If the cards are stacked against you, there might be nothing you can do and you would be better off throwing in the towel and finding an easier target elsewhere.&&&&如果起手东南西北中发白一副烂牌,那你大概不管怎样努力都胡不了了,不如花时间去找下一个简单点的目标。9. Education was pushing toward higher standards in the East by throwing off church leadership everywhere, and in the West by finding a wider range of&&&&在东部地区的高等学府抛弃了教堂的领导,西部地区的学校则扩大了学习范围,树立了一种新的社会责任感,由此教育不断地被推向更高的标准。10. 10. Education was pushing toward higher standards in the East by throwing off church leadership everywhere, and in the West by finding a wider range of studies and a new sense of public duty.&&&&在东部地区的高等学府抛弃了教堂的领导,西部地区的学校则扩大了学习范围,树立了一种新的社会责任感,由此教育不断地被推向更高的标准。11. It is not easy to give directions for finding one's way around in a world whose values and directions are changing.&&&&&&在一个价值和方向均不断变化着的世界里,要给人指明方向、让人走出迷津并不是一件容易的事情。12. Objective To investigate the Xray and CT finding of long bone ossifying fibroma.&&&&&&目的 探讨长骨骨化性纤维瘤的X线及CT诊断价值,提高影像诊断正确率。13. Therefore, I count on Internet help me to finding a lot of useful data.&&&&&&因此,我依靠网络帮助我查找了很多有用的资料。14. 14. I tell them that the secret is finding a niche market.&&&&&&我告诉他们说,秘诀是找到一个利基市场。15. Want to save time finding Surabaya in My Birthday Virus files?&&&&&&想节省时间找到泗水在我的生日病毒文件吗?16. finding是什么意思16. You come to this point not by finding the perfect you, but by seeing an imperfect you perfectly.&&&&&&这里权且抄下一段师兄写给我的话,作为激励17. We spend too much time locking fou the right person o love of finding fault with those we already love, when instead we should be perfecting the love we give.&&&&&&我们花了太的时间去寻找一个适合去爱的人,我去排列我们所爱的人,然而我们应该多去改善自己付出的爱。18. With the rapid development of Chinese economy, the collection market in China has seen all-round recovery, both in collector population and auction records. Calligrapy, paintings, porcelain, jade ware, bronze, coins and philately are all hot objects. Collectibles that appreciate more than 10 times in years are not rare. From CCTV to regional TV Stations, programs on finding valuable collectibles and identifying them are welcomed by audience. Collection is all fashion in China almost overnight.&&&&&&伴随着中国经济的快速发展,中国的收藏市场全面复苏,集藏人数激增,具有悠久历史的字画、瓷器、玉器、青铜器、钱币、邮品走俏市场,拍卖行的拍卖纪录不断刷新,几年间增值十倍的收藏品比比皆是;从央视到地方台的寻宝、鉴宝类电视节目开始热播……收藏,几乎在一夜之间红遍了全国。19. Finding students sleepy/dozy in the afternoon, the teacher did everything he could to arouse their interest.&&&&&&发现学生在下午昏昏欲睡的样子,老师竭尽所能来激发他们的兴趣。20. The Shape Finding tools provide an easy to use interface for finding circles and lines.&&&&&&形状查找工具为找圆或直线提供了很容易使用的接口。finding 词典解释1. (调查或研究的)结果,发现&&&&Someone's findings are the information they get or the conclusions they come to as the result of an investigation or some research.&&&&e.g. One of the main findings of the survey was the confusion about the facilities already in place...&&&&&&&&&&&这项调查的一个主要发现就是对于哪些设备已经到位搞不清楚。&&&&e.g. We hope that manufacturers will take note of the findings and improve their products accordingly.&&&&&&&&&&&我们希望制造商能注意到这些结果,并对它们的产品作出相应的改进。2. (法庭的)裁决&&&&The findings of a court are the decisions that it reaches after a trial or an investigation.&&&&e.g. The government hopes the court will announce its findings before the end of the month.&&&&&&&&&&&政府希望法庭能在月底前宣布其判决结果。finding 单语例句1. But finding the right talent for the new business was a problem for Sun, a newcomer to the machine tool sector.2. Finding better ways of responding to the needs of communities by placing them at the heart of development is critical to serving them well.3. Though seldom bothered by her weight, the difficulty in finding jobs has led her to consider undergoing liposuction.4. The decline in audience numbers has long argued for a move to cable, where audiences are increasingly able to finding niche programming.5. Most of his friends think he has few worries about finding a good job, but they are quite wrong.6. " To be recognized by the Grammys is the ultimate honor, " said Swift in a telephone call shortly after finding out about her nominations.7. The finding prompted the NPC Standing Committee to call on governments at all levels and concerned departments to adopt effective measures to solve the problem.8. Many companies also discriminate against diabetics when hiring - so even with a graduate degree, finding a good job can be difficult.9. Eriksson could not recall the name of the Vietnamese cameraman and said he had not been in contact with him after finding the clip.10. Hahn's team tested chimp feces for SIV antibodies, finding them in a subspecies called Pan troglodytes troglodytes in southern Cameroon.danci.911cha.comfinding 英英释义noun1. the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation&&&&e.g. the determination of molecular structures&&&&Synonym: 2. the decision of a court on issues of fact or law3. something that is found&&&&e.g. the findings in the gastrointestinal tract indicate that he died several hours after dinner&&&&&&&&&&&an area rich in archaeological findingsfinding是什么意思,finding在线翻译,finding什么意思,finding的意思,finding的翻译,finding的解释,finding的发音,finding的同义词,finding的反义词,finding的例句,finding的相关词组,finding意思是什么,finding怎么翻译,单词finding是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 &&&fault-finding
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.173秒
&在分类学科中查询
This article describes the fault-monitoring function of MAXI DC all-digital DC speed-regulating system available for choice by users, and software structure chart and fault-finding method for these selectable monitoring functions.
本文介绍 MAXIDC全数字直流调速系统具有的可供用户选择的故障监控功能 ,以及这些可选监控功能的软件结构图和故障查询方法
Fault-finding and yet Well-meaning——A Few Comments on Some of the Translation of First Certificate in English Course
求疵昌言——小议《第一证书英语教程》的部分译文
Sharp Conflict between Praise and Stricture
-Review of the Fierce Debate Initiated by Fault-finding Criticism of Lu Xun at the Turn of the Century
褒贬之间的激烈碰撞——世纪之交由“酷评”鲁迅引发的大讨论述评
This leads to further knowing of details of thetransient process,and provides the basixfor designing and fault-finding of the power supply.
为今后的电源设计、故障分析提供了更多的依据。
In this paper, a new representation for the knowledge network of fault diagnosis expert system is introduced. The detailed reasoning algorithm and fault-finding algorithm are also presented. Through the message propagation among the nodes, this kind of knowledge network can also reason parallelly, which makes it has the characteristic of a distributed system.
介绍故障诊断专家系统中的一种新型知识网络表示法,并给出了详细的推理算法与故障判决算法.此知识网络的推理通过消息传递来实现,具有分布式特性,且在整个知识网络的推理与故障判决中融入了不精确推理算法,故能适合大多数的故障诊断专家系统模型.
An emphasis has been laid in this paper on the role of systematic error detecting and its solution by updating the conventional concepts so as to enhance the fault-finding and solving capability.
改变传统观念,重视系统误差的发现及处理,培养发现问题、解决问题的能力
查询“fault-finding”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&
在英文学术搜索中查有关的内容
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社