哪位我是哥哥姐姐 大班能帮检查英语翻译的对不对啊?

英语翻译哪位好心的哥哥姐姐帮忙翻译一些关于TV方面的英文.LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Three Hollywood craft unions on Monday said they reached a landmark deal with Touchstone Television setting pay and working conditions for the making of mini-episodes of the hit ABC series "Lost" to be shown on mobile telephones.The making of the new programming,known in the trade as "mobisodes," is a medium so far not covered by labor agreements.The Directors Guild of America,the Writers Guild and the Screen Actors Guild said the agreement not only lays down conditions for producing the new programming,but lays down a framework that could cover other technological platforms.
洛杉矶(路透社)-三个好莱坞同业工会星期一说他们与Touchstone 电视台达成了一个具有里程碑意义的协议,对ABC电视台的大热电视连续剧一剧在以微型版在手机播出时定下了收费及运营条件.这种新制作的节目(行业内称为"mobisodes")是至今还没有被劳工协议包含在内的一种传播媒介.美国导演协会、作家协会及电影演员协会说该协议不但为这种新节目的制作设下了条件,而且还为其它的技术平台定下了一个框架.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
洛杉矶 (路透社)- 三个好莱坞飞机联盟在星期一说,他们用试金石电视达成划时代的交易为成功的因素设定薪资而且工作情况迷你-击中美国广播公司系列的插曲遗失被打行动电话显示。 在贸易方面被知道如 " mobisodes" 的新规画的成功因素, 一种媒体到现在为止被劳动协议不被复盖。 美国的指导者公会,作家公会和电影演员公会说了协议不只为产生新的规画放下情况, 但是放下一个可以包括其...
扫描下载二维码in spite of i am really tired of work away from hometown,尽管我真的厌倦了在外打工,i need a job,in spite of i am really tired of work away from hometown,姐姐哥哥帮我检查对不对啊
〓星宇〓TA0329
中文 翻译的很对(在外打工或者直译为工作) 不过英文应该是i am really tired of working away from hometown be tired of doing sth.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in spite of being tired
扫描下载二维码求帮忙看看翻译的对不对?急
近年来,中国二氧化碳排放量增长缓慢的原因是因为中国在“十一五”期间致力于建设资源节约型和环境友好型社会,并将其作为长期发展战略。这暗示着在二氧化碳排放的规定更加严格。
In recent years, the reason for the slow growth of China’s CO2 emissions is that China was committed to building a resource-saving and environment-friendly society during the “11th Five-Year Economic Plan”() and has established a long-term development strategy, implying stricter regulations over CO2 emissions.
求问:“并将其作为长期发展战略”,这句应该怎么翻译啊。。。。总觉得上面的英文的不太对。
请登录后再回复。
Really delete this post?
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框

我要回帖