this pair of shoesblue shoes looks nice这句话对吗?

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
pair的用法This pair of shoes looks nice.I want to try ___ on.it还是them?
them你要试穿的是那双鞋子,所以用复数.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
them复数啊
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
This pair of glasses _____ (look) nice.
zwmevutfgn
lookspair 作主语,谓语动词用单数形式.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码This pair of shoes looks nice. Can I ?A.try it onB.try on itC.try them onD.try on them 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
This pair of shoes looks nice. Can I_______?A.try it onB.try on itC.try them onD.try on them
解析试题分析:句意:这双鞋看上去很好看。我可以试穿一下吗?shoes是复数,故代词用them;them要放在try on的中间。 据句意,故选C。考点:考查动词短语。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:单选题
There is ______ bridge in the old town.A.a 800-metre-longB.an 800-metre-longC.a 800-metres-longD.an 800-metres-long
It is our duty ______much attention to ________ our best to keep our city clean.A.to pay, tryingB.paying, tryingC.pay, tryD.to pay, try
This time, my parents want to go ______ on vacation. They both feel tired these days.A. somewhere peacefulB. peaceful somewhereC. to somewhere peaceful
You mustn’t go off on your own,because you ________ get lost in the mountains.A.shouldB.mustC.need D.might
Each of the students ________ a book on the desk.A. has&&&&&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&& C. i
The man over there ________ our Chinese teacher.A.mayB.maybeC.may beD.Be
--- _________ is your home from your school?&&& --- About 10 minutes’ walk.A.HowB.WhereC.How longD.How far
This problem______ that one.A.are the same toB.is different fromC.are different thanD.is as easier as
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 the pair of shoes is 的文章

随机推荐