推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口紧固件的验收检验方法 - BS 英国标准 - 国际标准 - 世界资料网
紧固件的验收检验方法
紧固件的验收检验方法世界资料网 /
【英文标准名称】:
Method of acceptance inspection for fasteners
【原文标准名称】:
紧固件的验收检验方法
【标准号】:
【标准状态】:
【发布日期】:
【实施或试行日期】: 【发布单位】: 英国标准学会(BSI)【起草单位】: BSI【标准类型】: ()【标准水平】: ()【中文主题词】: 材料的机械性能;检验;验收(鉴定);紧固件;验收检验;螺纹紧固件;尺寸;抽样方法【英文主题词】: Acceptance (approval);ADFIMechanical proSThreaded fasteners【摘要】: Establishes methods of acceptance inspection based on BS 6001 to be used in order to decide whether a lot of fasteners may be accepted or rejected when no other acceptance procedure has been agreed at the time of ordering. The procedure may also be applied when conformance to specification is disputed.【中国标准分类号】: J13【国际标准分类号】: 21_060_01【页数】: 10P;A4【正文语种】: 英语本产品经检验符合技术标准,准予出厂。 的翻译是:This product has been tested in accordance with technical standards, granted the factory. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
本产品经检验符合技术标准,准予出厂。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
The product testing with the technical standards, allowed the factory.
The product testing with the technical standards, allowed the factory.
This product has been tested in accordance with technical standards, granted the factory.
This product has passed the test comply with technical standards, and grant ex-factory.
This product conforms to the technical standard after the examination, permits the exwork.
相关内容&a迟缓硫化,易于其它组分作用 Slow curing, easy other component function & aadvanced haptics 先进的haptics & aLove is more than one commitment. 爱是超过一个承诺。 & aConsignee or order 承销人或命令 & aone thing seems certain:creating just the right blend of businesses to make up the new magic kingdom won't be easy 一件事似乎某:创造企业的正确的混合组成新的不可思议的王国不会是容易 & aflancke 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhose french bookis this 谁的法国bookis这 & a你想来中国生活? You want to come China to live? & aThanks
help 感谢您的帮助 & a丧失优势 Loses the superiority & aCome on, I’ve got lots of fun 振作一点,我有许多乐趣 & a我很困,明天见!可爱的男孩女孩 I am very sleepy, will see tomorrow! Lovable boy girl & a信息化建设项目 Informationization items of basic construction & aact performed before any promise of reward would be regarded as past consideration and is not a valid consideration 在奖励之前所有诺言执行的行动将被看待和通过考虑并且不是合法的考虑 & a给我看最好的风景 Looks at the best scenery to me & anutritous viat-mineral nutritous viat矿物 & a词汇教学,不是孤立的教学环节,而是要与课文对话联系在一起 The glossary teaching, is not the isolated teaching link, but is must with the text dialogue relate in together & a597 Housewives
& ai am just an ordinary man with high sexual desires 我是一个普通的人以高性欲 & aEMKAY Shipping Agencies EMKAY运输代办处 & adevicewillrebootonsuccess devicewillrebootonsuccess & a本月计划在20日之前即可全部达成。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a从你家到学校要花多长时间?走路要花15分钟。 Must spend the long time from your family to the school? Walks must spend 15 minutes. & abasic solution 基本解法 & adont answer la,i really dont know who is that 正在翻译,请等待... & aI will not forget what happened last night 正在翻译,请等待... & a我想你可能误会了 I thought you possibly misunderstood & a是不是男人都很擅长亲热 The men all very much excel intimately & aand sincerity set an olympic sandard for love that i continue to reach for 并且真诚设置了奥林匹克sandard为我继续到达的爱 & a好听的歌曲都可以,不分曲风 The pleasant to hear song all may, not divide the tune wind & aB、 Hardly than B、坚硬比 & a做一些事来支持低碳生活 Makes some matters to support the low-carbon life & ashare things with your friend 份额事与您的朋友 & aCurtis was questioned by the lawyer for the defense Curtis由律师问为防御 & awhat sort of people do you think travel on the Ghan train? 您认为什么样的人旅行在Ghan火车? & a你有几个窗 You have several windows & a曾经 恩恩爱爱 卿卿我我 Once love very affectionate & a留在学校 Keeps the school & a如果你到中国,你会来成都看我吗 If you arrive China, you can come Chengdu to look at me & adownload dictionaeies 下载dictionaeies & aWe will ship via Fedex on our account.
Or, if you have a preferred account, we can ship via DHL or UPS, as well. 我们通过联邦快递公司在我们的帐户将运送。
或者,如果您有一个首选的帐户,我们可以通过DHL或UPS运送。 & a我们携手共进 一同发展 We hand in hand advance together develop together & aIn the USA, a college education is not whewed as a privilege reserved for the wealthy or the academically talented . Almost everyone who wants to college can do so . 正在翻译,请等待...
& a态度与行为的一致性:人的态度与行为有的时候不一致,但是人们追求态度与行为的一致性,以显得理性 Manner and behavior uniformity: Human's manner is sometimes inconsistent with the behavior, but the people pursue the manner and the behavior uniformity, appears the rationality & aPlease relay the attached updated TNO document from Hulamin to Ms Fu for her reference 请传递附加的更新TNO文件从Hulamin到Fu女士作为她的参考 & a这是不是你的? Is this your? & aCUCCL CUCCL & awedding and editing 婚礼和编辑 & a你会觉得更自由 You can think freely & aYou will never regret deeply profound moment my heart pain Boucher 您不会后悔深深地深刻片刻我的心脏痛苦Boucher & a尽量用选择问句,而不是简单地让客人用“要”和“不要’’回答的一般疑问句。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAfter this one night of love you will not be some more 在爱以后这一夜您不会是有些 & aMake this my primary payment information. 正在翻译,请等待... & aYou are my soul mate,dear wife 您是我的知己,亲爱的妻子 & aLook down on those city lights, suddenly you will feel alone , how many lights blongs to the people that you care about , guess never enough tho.and it start to rain. My pain will gone so, I hope so. And I miss u. 看下来在那些城市光,您单独将突然感觉,多少光blongs对您关心的人民,猜测足够的tho.and它从未开始下雨。 如此去的我的痛苦意志,我如此希望得。 并且我错过U。 & awash plus 洗涤加上 & a本产品经检验符合技术标准,准予出厂。 This product conforms to the technical standard after the examination, permits the exwork. &[jiǎn yàn biāo zhǔn]
test ciiterion
洁尔阴泡腾片发泡量检查的探讨-中国医药导报
关键词] 洁尔阴泡腾片;发泡量;检验标准
[gap=736]Key words] Jie'eryin Effervescent T F Test ciiterion
基于51个网页-
test standard
纤维套管检验标准 ( test standard ) 7.纤维套管性能参数(specification) .
基于40个网页-
Inspection standard
检验标准(Inspection Standard)是指对进出口商品实施检验所依据 的标准。如对商品品质、规格、包装等项目的具体规定和要求;抽 样、制样或检验方法以及对检验仪...
基于35个网页-
touchstone
《三秒成交》 第一部分 检验标准 检验标准(Touchstone) 如今,无数的市场营销信息竞相吸引我们的眼球,这在历史上从来没有过的:电视广告、广播广告、 直邮广告、广告牌、网页上的横幅...
基于32个网页-
Test Standard
SIP Supplier Quality Report Card
Are there any inspection criteria
bright-line test
Is there inspection standard
Standard of Practice
practice testing criterion
practical evaluation standards
Standard error of cross-validation
更多收起网络短语
the standard of the examination
- 引用次数:1
参考来源 -
the testing criterion for law
- 引用次数:1
参考来源 -
test ciiterion
touchstone
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
马克思主义,理论源泉是实践,发展依据是实践,检验标准也是实践。
For Marxism, practice is the source of its theory, the basis for its development, and the criterion for testing its truth.
效率永远不能作为伦理的基础;相反,伦理才是一切效率考量的指导和检验标准。
Efficiency can never serve as the basis for ethics; on the contrary, ethics must be the guide and touchstone for any consideration of efficiency.
虽然这些任务在时间表上并不明确可见,但这些在时间表上没有特别标出的活动仍然需要被完成以满足我们的反复检验标准。
Although these tasks weren't specifically visible on Schedule A, these activities that are not specified in Schedule A still need to be completed to achieve our iteration exit criteria.
检验标准是指检验机构从事检验工作在实体和程序方面所遵循的尺度和准则,是评定检验对象是否符合规定要求的准则。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 产品制造检验验收标准 的文章

随机推荐