它是一个篮球吗用打篮球英语怎么说说

上一个星期天你打篮球了吗? 的翻译是:Do you play basketball on a Sunday? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
上一个星期天你打篮球了吗?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You play basketball on a Sunday yet?
Last did you play basketball on Sundays?
Do you play basketball on a Sunday?
One Sunday, do you play basketball?
Previous you have played the basketball on Sunday?
相关内容&aSONY 索尼 & atwo separate election years 二不同竞选年 & a在枯叶凋零的时候等待春天! In withered leaf time waiting spring on the wane! & a我有许多种类的电脑供你选择 I have many type computers to choose for you & a我中等身材,中等个子 My medium stature, medium stature & a小林你还想说什么 Xiaolin you also want to say any & a我们在也不可能在一起了 We in not impossible in together & aThese various words are not themselves “trees” 这些各种各样的词不是他们自己“树” & a大三是继高考后改变我们命运的一年 Big three is changes our destiny after the college entrance examination a year & aiam physically and
exhausted after that long week of week 物理iam和 以后用尽那个长的星期星期 & a更重要的是未来 More importantly future & aalternate QoS policy upon 供选择QoS政策在 & aActively support IFX improvement program 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你在干麻 You in why for what purpose & a你了恋爱了? Your love? & a可以带领我去行李领取处吗 May lead me to go to the baggage to receive place & a我发现您频繁地浸泡shijijiayuan,不注意我的信息,很没意思。我不接受有深度爱经验的男孩。祝愿您的好运! I discovered you soak frequently shijijiayuan, does not pay attention to my information, does not have the meaning very much.I do not accept have the boy who the depth likes experiencing.Wishes your good luck! & aRoll-Away Skates charges $5 per person 折叠搬移式的冰鞋充电$5每人 & aFor a limited time, you can save big when you register additional people for USANA’s 2011 International Convention. Whether you’ve registered already or not, you can save, today! 有限时间内,当您登记另外的人为USANA的2011国际大会时,您能保存大。 不论您登记了已经,您能保存,今天! & a他们每天聚集在这里 They gather every day at here & a等级考试情况 Rank test situation & a但是cats提示如下错误信息 Suncorp是澳洲的最大的一般保险小组根据总书面保险费。 & a我们很久没见面了。 We very long have not met. & aspell it please map 拼写它请映射 & a我们会增加几个弓作为补偿 We can increase several bows to take the compensation & amind map 头脑地图 & a我唔系本人 I am not myself & aa beautiful city 一个美丽的城市 & a我准备建立一个公司 I prepare to establish a company & acombine two sentences 组合二句子 & a零件售價照舊計算 The components selling price calculates as usual & aListen and colour the pictre. 听并且上色pictre。 & a护理专业课程 Nurses the special course & a你周日打网球吗?不打网球。 You Sunday play tennis? Does not play tennis. & a这就是第一次恋爱的感觉 This is the first love feeling & ago and find out ____
there will be a tain for shanghai or not today 去发现____那里将是不今天一tain为上海或 & aMy favorite is a rose My favorite is a rose & a一点点的思念 Little missing & a100% genuine leather, high mock neck collar with hood, subtle 100% cotton, Supersoft luxurious velvet fabric, bright preppy plaid lining, engraved buttons, front pockets, left chest pocket with logo crest patch, Fitted, Imported 100%真皮,高假装脖子衣领用敞篷,微妙的100%棉花, Supersoft豪华天鹅绒织品,明亮的preppy格子花呢披肩衬里,被刻记的按钮,前面口袋,左胸口口袋与商标冠补丁,适合,进口 & a好的计划能让你事半功倍 The good plan can let you twice the result with half the effort & aAfter they complete the experiment. After they complete the experiment. & a他就是 nick He is nick & aA hundred years ago,there were no aeroplanes.Then
Orville Wright and his brother,Wilbur,made the first aeroplane. 一一百年前,没有飞机。然后Orville怀特和他的兄弟, Wilbur,做了第一架飞机。 & a无数的人们,无论肤色,不同阶层,以不同的形式表达这一愿望 Innumerable people, regardless of the skin color, the different social stratum, expresses this desire by the different form & aYour Chinese is
getting better, there will be a lot of friends 正在翻译,请等待...
& a没有黑色39的 Without black 39 & a在老师的帮助下,他完成了作业。 Under teacher's help, he has completed the work. & a天净 Day only & a全部地域范围内 In complete region scope & aChina had never been wholly immune to influences from the west,even in perhistory 中国未曾完全是对影响免疫从西部,甚而在perhistory & aGENUINE LEATHER , HAND-SEWN 真皮, HAND-SEWN & aage reverse clear cream 正在翻译,请等待...
& a玩棋牌游戏 Plays the chess sign game & acreate dark places to hide in by damaging lights by holding MOUs 创造黑暗的地方由残损的光掩藏通过举行MOUs & a霓裳羽衣舞 Secondary rainbow clothes feather robe dance & abought...for 被买的…为 & a上一个星期天你打篮球了吗? Previous you have played the basketball on Sunday? &当前位置: &
求翻译:他会打篮球吗?是什么意思?
他会打篮球吗?
问题补充:
He will play basketball?
正在翻译,请等待...
He can play the basketball?
He would play basketball?
He would play basketball?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!他是校篮球队的吗?是的,并且他打得很好 的翻译是:He is the school basketball team? Yes, and he played very well 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
他是校篮球队的吗?是的,并且他打得很好
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
He is the school basketball team? Yes, and he played very well
He is the school basketball team? Yes, and he played very well
He is the school basketball team? Yes, and he did a great job
He is the school basketball team? Yes, and he hits very much well
相关内容&a我已经被淘汰了 My am already eliminated & a在我小时候 In my childhood & aChild joins in songs and finger plays. 孩子加入歌曲和手指戏剧。 & a喜欢姐 就好好陪着姐 在很好伴隨姐姐喜歡姐姐 & a马上新年了 Immediately new year & a从而,为企业未来的长久发展,奠定了坚实和可靠的基础。 Thus, for the enterprise future long-time development, has laid solid and the reliable foundation. & a驱动桥 Driving axle & aPasir Ris Pasir Ris & ajeune jeune & aA selection committee of students and housemasters representing all five dining hall residences is currently evaluating three companies vying to serve as MIT’s vendor for House Dining. The review is aimed at ensuring the chosen vendor can meet the goals of the new MIT meal plan, including broader choices, better health 代表全部五个餐厅住所的学生和舍监选拔委员会当前评估三家公司竞争起MIT的供营商作用对于议院用餐。 回顾瞄准保证选上的供营商可能实现新的MIT膳食计划的目标,包括更加宽广的选择,更好的健康和营养、社区建筑物和财政稳定 & aI love Mr. Zhang does not regret it for life. 正在翻译,请等待... & asomething so crazy " do you know 很疯狂的事“您知道 & a﹎.You're still the one ﹎。您仍然是那个 & a每次的失败,有谁和我平局 Each time defeat, some who and my tie & ai ll never ever forget my dear i ll从未忘记我亲爱 & a你不必难过。因为有我们永远在你身边 正在翻译,请等待... & a[下午 09:50:14] Andrew Ozanne: taste your juice?? ;) (下午09:50 :14)安德鲁Ozanne : 品尝您的汁液? ? ;) & a一个可爱,热爱英语,热爱音乐的我 Lovable, deeply loves English, deeply loves music I & aFirst time snowboarding and sliding at school today, it was cold and fun! 首次今天snowboarding和滑在学校,它是冷和乐趣! & ait is possible determine the overall impact of hybridizing the non-improved vehicles first and then the improved vehicles and developing the appropriate OMEGA model inputs which accomplish both of these steps of technology addition 它是可能的确定首先然后杂交非改善的车改善的车和开发完成这两步技术加法的适当的Ω式样输入的整体冲击 & a对你的恨不该,不该恨但也恨了!
& aChristian Counseling 基督徒建议 & a十年前他学习过了英语 Ten years ago he has studied English & adetourqq detourqq & aThank you for giving me your email. 谢谢给我您的电子邮件。 & aest.date of range issuance 范围发行est.date & asinais da insinuante sina sina insinuante的信号 & aSometimes the perfect person for you is 有时完善的人为您是 & aAre you leaving for holidays? 您动身去假日? & a10.Cell phone use will be restricted. NO CELL PHONES DURING CLASSES!This rule will be enforced.
& a远まわりしたけど 然而它转动的远 & aThere's no need for us to live for others. 没有需要对于我们为其他居住。 & aCan't start your application. The workgroup information file is misssing or opened exclusively by another user 不能开始您的应用。 工作小组信息文件misssing或由另一名用户完全开始 & a我 foiiow 你 My foiiow you & a黑红色 Black red & aembest embest & a发光的未必都是金子 The illumination all is not necessarily the gold & a驱动安装 Actuation installment & aua,llsdearamy. ua, llsdearamy。 & a他觉得给别人带来幸福的人才是世界上最幸福的人。 He thought brings the happy talented person for others is in the world the happiest person. & asydney, located at the east coast of Australia,is a lively city and it calls to everyone's imagination 悉尼,位于澳洲的东海岸,是一个活泼的城市,并且它叫对大家的想像力 & a我已经预定了一个房间 从网上 I have already prearranged a room from the net & aWe investigated the possibility of direct Gli1 regulation by Hes1, as potential Hes1 binding 我们由Hes1调查了直接Gli1章程的可能性,当潜力Hes1捆绑 & aI will certainly say agree! 我一定将说同意! & a高三七班 High 37 classes & a那三件连衣裙不都配她 That three one-piece dresses not all match her & ai had say u the man ( last night i had sent u his photo ) he say , 我有言u人(我昨晚送了u他的相片)他说, & aDear a wife I love your one's whole life never change 亲爱您一.的一生从未改变的妻子I爱 & a不好意思,这几天快放春节假期了,工作很忙,所以没有去收邮件,麻烦告诉贝利先生,我也很高兴认识你们,欢迎有时间常回来中国玩。还有我的英语比较差,也不知道你看得懂么,哈哈。我会想念两个宝贝的,拜拜 Embarrassed, these days put the Spring Festival vacation quickly, the work were very busy, therefore have not gone to receive the mail, the trouble told Mr. Belli, I very was also happy know you, welcome to have the time often to come back China to play.Also has my English quite to be bad, also did
& abroke my best love heart 伤了我的最佳的爱心 & ai wrote my first email in english after reading just one short book for learners writing in simpe english and a few email from an english friend 我在英语写我的第一电子邮件在读一本短的书以后为写在simpe英语和一些的学习者电子邮件从英国朋友 & ai am such a stupid guy 我是这样一个愚笨的人 & a那两件连衣裙都不配她 That two one-piece dresses all do not match her & aMessts Messts & a他是校篮球队的吗?是的,并且他打得很好 He is the school basketball team? Yes, and he hits very much well &他喜欢打篮球吗? 的翻译是:他喜欢打篮球吗? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
他喜欢打篮球吗?
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
他喜欢打篮球吗?
他喜欢打篮球吗 ?
他喜欢打篮球吗?
他喜欢打篮球吗?
他喜欢打篮球吗?
相关内容&a她将什么时候去 When will she go & ao Pricing low to achieve rapid penetration: o 定价低落达到迅速渗透: & a美安娜品牌正在向世界范围延伸和发展 The American Anna brand is extending to the worldwide scale with the development & ais that man with the biack coat 是那个人用biack外套 & a用来达到预防疾病保持健康的作用 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThrough the streets on New Year’s day
& a我的作业出了个错 My work left wrong & a它辗转于世界各地 正在翻译,请等待... & aleadlines leadlines & aAvec l'Internet, vous serez en mesure d'obtenir les mises
jour dans les christian louboutin en ligne et hors ligne immdiatement, elles ont lieu. En naviguant sur l'internet de manire adquate, mises
jour sur les offres nouvelles ventes sont annonces et vous pouvez en faire le suivi. Vous pouvez ainsi utiliser l'Intern
& aeventually identifying corrupted sensors 最后辨认腐败的传感器 & aMnP enzyme was successfully extracted from the novel white MnP酵素从小说白色成功地被提取了 & aCall you? Call you? & ame get up early, doing exercise hard and go to school the first one. At night, I am the one who leaves away the library. The most interesting thing is that I can’t speak the PUTONGHUA well and made 我起来早早,艰苦做锻炼并且去学校第一个。 在晚上,我是离开图书馆的人。 最有趣的事是我不可能很好讲PUTONGHUA并且没有做 & a她,被迫陷入了权钱的争斗
& a原产地房产 Source area real estate & aHe has a lot of leisure time since retirement 正在翻译,请等待... & a和他的家人过一个美好的时光 With a his family member happy time & abe happily 愉快地是 & aphone_city 正在翻译,请等待... & a加拿大国旗为长方形,长宽之比为2:1。旗面自左至右由红白两色组成,两边的红色代表大西洋和太平洋。中央绘有一片11个角的红色枫树叶。枫树是加拿大的国树,也是加拿大民族的象征。 The Canadian national flag is the rectangle, ratio of the length and breadth is 2:1.The flag surface from to right is composed left by the red and white two colors, two side represents Atlantic and the Pacific Ocean red.The central committee draws has a piece of 11 angle red maple tree leaf.The Chin & a我不知道你对什么感兴趣 我不知道你对什么感兴趣 & a这会使工作效率降低 正在翻译,请等待... & a通过对年中国保险业和社会经济的协调发展状况的研究发现,多数年份我国各个省市的保险经济协调度仍然处于低度失调状态,只有部分省市在2007年步入低度协调。总体来看,东部地区的保险经济协调度落后于中部和西部地区。因此,目前仍然需要根据不同地区保险发展与保险经济协调度的差距实施有针对性的区域保险发展策略。 Through discovered to
year Chinese insurance business and the social economy coordinated development condition research that, the most year our country each provinces and cities insurance after helped the dispatch still to be at the low detuning condition, only then partial provinces and c & a我不认识那女孩,她姐是钢琴家 I did not know that girl, her elder sister is the pianist & a大约两百万册科学用书将被出版 The about 2,000,000 volume of science are published with the book & alearning outcomes and productivity 学会结果和生产力 & a他是个很有魅力的绅士 正在翻译,请等待... & a他喜欢打篮球吗? 他喜欢打篮球吗? &他们连个都擅长打篮球 的翻译是:They are good at playing basketball 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
他们连个都擅长打篮球
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
They are good at playing basketball
They could not even have to be good at playing basketball
Their all excels to play the basketball
相关内容&a我国法律很少做出这样的规定,除去一些简单的规定 Our country law very little makes such stipulation, except some simple stipulations & a因此,总的说来 Therefore, generally speaking & aPrices for background color 价格为背景颜色 & a汉宜高速湖北段40辆车连环相撞致6死24 The Chinese suitable high speed Hubei section 40 vehicles series bump into send 6 to die 24 & aThey usually have less money at the end of the project ___C___ at the beginning. 他们通常有较少金钱在项目___C___的末端在开始。 & abeen covered as well. The latter comprises of aviation medicine as well. The implementation of JAR-FCL 3, which
& ait's not unusual for 它不是异常的为 & a上海是个现代化的城市,但我痛恨那里拥挤的交通 Shanghai is the modernized city, but I hate there crowded transportation & a情怀 情怀 & a从多方面考虑 From various consideration
& a我在徐州,看男朋友的,你在干嘛呢? I in Hsuchou, looked the boyfriend, you are doing? & a北京市一个古老的、 现代的、 变化的城市。 Pékin antique, moderne, changent la ville. & awomen thed to live longer the men 妇女thed长期居住人 & a你要是再不加把劲儿,英语就考不及格了 If you do not try harder again, English tests does not pass an examination & a合肥市长江路53号29-2幢304室 Hefei Yangtze River road 53 29-2 304 room & a你挑着担,我牵着马 You are selecting the load, I lead a horse & aEach party agrees to do and execute or procure to be done and executed all such further acts, deeds, documents and things as may be reasonable and appropriate for such party to do or execute or procure to be done in order to give full effect to the terms of this Agreement.
& aa covering letter is a short letter attached to an application form 说明附件是一个短字母附有申请表 & a请审批 Please examine and approve & a他的数学很好 His mathematics is very good & a一棵树加两棵树加无数棵树便成了深林 正在翻译,请等待... & aComposeSkip My coursesMy courses
& a《机械制造技术》 "Machine manufacture Technology" & a更重要的是,工作可以促进社会稳定。 More importantly, the work may promote the social stability. & a认识某人 Knows somebody & a在这个社会,越来越多的人丧失良知,只知道爱慕金钱。 In this society, more and more many people lose the conscience, only knows the admire money. & a荤菜加工间 Meat dish processing & amove downward on the black bar 移动向下在黑酒吧 & abut you can't say love casually to someone.. 但您不可能对某人偶然地说爱。 & a伤口是昨天的,幸福是明天的 The wound was yesterday, happy will be tomorrow & a第一组A级发射 First group of A level launch & a她的主意听起来好极了 Her idea sounds the very good & a请输入您需要翻译的文Investment Account Balance:$ 712.20 USDSelect Investment:BonamourPurchase Unit Price:$ 1.30 USD Unit Amount to Invest:Investment Amount:Investment Account Balance Left: Process Investment 关闭 本! Please input article Investment Account Balance:$ 712.20 USDSelect Investment:BonamourPurchase Unit Price:$ 1.30 USD Unit Amount to Invest:Investment Amount:Investment Account Balance Left which you need to translate: Process Investment closes this! & a那个东西用英语怎么说? How did that thing say with English? & a下辈子吧 Next gerneration & a我们做事要负责 We work must be responsible & a杏仁粉 Almond powder & a我周末的时候都有时间 正在翻译,请等待... & a他们无所事事除了奔波于拳击场,斗牛场,钓鱼场和狩猎场之外,酒店与咖啡馆便是他们最主要也是所过时日最多的场所。 They are idle besides rush about in the prize-ring, the bullring, fishes the field and hunts the hunting ground, the hotel and the cafe then are they most mainly also are obsolete date most places. & aSingle
Language English, Japanese, O... 正在翻译,请等待... & a但是,大学是不同于之前几个学习时期的。 But, the university is different with before several study times. & aThis reaction to the event is rather exaggerated 这反应对事件相当被夸大 & ahurts 伤害 & a第一他们注重自我,轻视合作 First they pay great attention to, contempt cooperation & athe monks in Buddhist temples showed their support for students hunger strike. 正在翻译,请等待... & aHERE IS A PENCIL 这铅笔 & afrom that point on atempting to buy or possess alcoho would subject them to conmnal charges ,wish penalties comparable to those fpr drurk dnvio 从那点在atempting买或拥有alcoho将服从他们对conmnal充电,愿望惩罚可比较与那些fpr drurk dnvio & aby all means 尽一切力量 & a打算将要 The plan is going & a展会上的专利侵权有外观设计专利侵权、展品被仿冒和新产品被抢先申请专利等形式。 Unfolds at the meeting the patent right infringement to have the outward appearance to design the patent right infringement, the exhibit article is counterfeited is forestalled with the new product to apply forms and so on patent. & a迈克和海伦他们做功课 Mike and Helen they does the schoolwork & ayes i can speak better then writ 是我可以讲更好然后命令 & a这不是我的便帽
我的是褐色的 正在翻译,请等待... & a朋友应当不同还是相同呢 The friend must different same & aThe Olympic motto is made uo of three Latin words,"Citius,Altius,Fortius",which means "Swifter,Higher,Stronger". 奥林匹克座右铭被做三个拉丁词uo, “Citius, Altius, Fortius”,意味“更加快速,更高,更强”。 & a6.3. The Seller shall issue Operative 2%PB (Value = 2% of Full monthly shipment value) to the Buyer’s Bank within 3 banking days after LC acceptance by Seller’s Bank. 正在翻译,请等待... & a他们连个都擅长打篮球 Their all excels to play the basketball &

我要回帖

更多关于 篮球架用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐