Is there a basketball_____boys around heree?请问。。。解释一下 A、 pitch B、 court C、 course D、 field

Here a bowl water for you. [ ]A. in B. in C. of D. of 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Here &&&&&&&&& &&&&& a bowl &&&&&&&& &&&&& water for&&you.&&&&&&&&
[&&&& ]A. in&&&&&&&&B. in&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&D. of
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语八年级下册第七单元Topic3练习卷(解析版)
题型:补全对话
根据对话内容,选择适当的顺序1.① I think my kite is broken. Can youmend it?②Thanks verymuch.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&③ Certainly, Mabel, what’swrong?&&&& ④Could you help me,please?&&&⑤I think so. Let me see. Yes, here youare.A. ①⑤④③②&&&&&&&&&&&&B. ③①⑤④②&&&&&&&&&&&&C. ④③①⑤②&&&&&&&&&&&&D. ④③⑤①②2.①How do you like China?②Only a little.③Do you speak Chinese?④Excuse me, are you from England?⑤We like it very much. It’s great!⑥No, we come from the USA.A. ④⑥①②③⑤&&&&&&&& B.④⑥③⑤①②&&&&&&&&&& C. ①⑤④⑥③②&&&&&&&& D.④⑥①⑤③②3.①Where do you live?②Oh, I live in a house in a smallvillage outside the city.③About twelve kilometres.④I live in a tall building in themiddle of the city. What about you?⑤How far is it from here?A. ①②④⑤③&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.①④②⑤③&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.⑤③①②④&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.⑤③①④②&
来源:同步题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
补充对话 (每空一词)。A:&Let's play __1__ , OK?B:&Sorry, I don't have a volleyball. __2__&I have a basketball.A:&I __3__&want to play basketball. I only want to play volleyball.B:&Who__4__&a volleyball?Do you know?A:&Maybe Tom has one. Let's go and ask him.A and B:&&Hi, Tom, __5__& you have a volleyball?C:&No, I __6__& .__7__&Peter have one?A and B:&&Oh, yes , he __8__&.A, B and C:&&Hi, Peter! Do you have a volleyball?D:&&Yes, I do. __9__& is here.A B and C:&&Let's play volleyball, OK?D:&OK! __10__&go!
题型:改错题
&改错。(&&&&&& )1. What does Mr White go to work?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &A&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C&&&&&&& D&(&&&&&& )2. We go to school by bikes every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&& D(& &&&& )3. — How long is it from here?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& &B&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& — Two minutes' walk.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &&____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D(& &&&& )4. I'm going to walk the hotel and do some shopping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &on the way.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D&&& (& &&&& )5. He has to walk to the station every day, hasn't he?&&&&&&&&&&& ____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&& D
下列每句的画线部分中有一处错误,找出并改正。(&&&& )1. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn the right.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C(&&&& )2.&& Could you tell me where is there a good place to eat?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C(&&&& )3. Could you please to show me how to get to the post office?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&& C(&&&& )4. Do you know that there are any public restrooms around here?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C(&&&&&&)5. There's always something to happen at the mall.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&& C
单句改错.&1. lt is snow right now.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(&&&&&&)&&&&&&& A&& B&&&&& C&&&& D&&&&&&&& 2. It's cold in the morning but turn warm at noon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(&&&&&&)&&&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B&&& C&&&&&&&&&&& D3. It's hot in day and cold at night.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&)&&&&&&&&&&&A& &B&&C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. There are lots of money in the bank.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&B&&&&&&& C&&&& D5. Right now, they play happily here.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&)&&&&&&& A&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& & C&&&&& D
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
山西省平阳县七年级英语下册 Unit 8 Is there a post office near here导学案 (新版)人教新目标版.doc11页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:60 &&
山西省平阳县七年级英语下册 Unit 8 Is there a post office near here导学案 (新版)人教新目标版
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 8 Is there a post office near here ?
Section A(1a~2c)
自主学习课前诊断
一.温故知新
A: What’s your name B: My name is …
A: How old are you B: I’m …
A: Do you have a friend?
B: Yes, I do.
A: Where do you live B: I live in …
A: What language do you speak?
B: I speak …
A: Where’s your bag B: It’s in / on / under …
二.设问导读
Ⅰ. Look at some pictures. Name these pictures.
Ⅱ. Look at a map. Then ask and answer.
A: Is there a bank near here?
B: Yes, there is. It’s on Bridge Street.
Ⅲ. Listen and repeat
1a, 2a, 2b .
Ⅳ. Practice.
Ask and answer questions about the places in 1a
三.自学检测
1. 在大桥街上 __________
2. 这附近 __________
3. 警察局 __________ 4. 在……前面__________
5. 邮局__________ 6. 在……对面__________
7. 在图书馆后面 __________
8. 在邮局和图书馆之间__________
9. 在附近__________ 10. 在格林大街上__________