一点五十用英语怎么说说二十万元,怎么说

二十分之一的用英语怎么说及英文怎么写
沪江词库精选二十分之一的用英语怎么说及英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: twentieth
One twentieth of the total output was exported.
产量中有二十分之一出口。
The museum displays less than one-twentieth of the warriors contained in the entire area.
如今,在当地建造的一号坑展厅还不足俑的二十分之一
英文翻译推荐
transamidinase
transpeptidase
transpeptidation
come around to
fall back on
2017二十分之一的英文怎么写由沪江网提供。二十五万 的翻译是:250,000 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Two hundred and fifty thousand
相关内容&athere is one candle for each year of a birthday boy or girl's age 有一个蜡烛为每年生日男孩或女孩的年龄 & aEnglish research, do not know if too 英国研究,不知道是否太 & a病毒1+1 Virus 1+1 & a遗忘梦想 Forgetting vainly hoped for & a彼氏の前で犯されて… 04 葉月めぐ 在他的人之前做,… 04 Hazuki [我] [顾] & a今天怎么有空呢 How today has free time & a公元前5世纪,波斯与希腊交战。波斯军队大败,在溃逃前,他们将大量珍宝藏在扎营地。有个名叫波利克雷兹的人闻讯前往扎营地寻宝,他东挖西挖一无所获,便到希腊特尔斐城内的阿波罗神殿里问神:“如何得到珍宝?”神谕:“Leave no stone unturned.”(把每块石头都翻遍。)照此原理,他果真找到了珍宝。后来,这一习语出自古希腊悲剧作家欧里庇特斯的作品。 B.C.E. 5 centuries, Persia and Greece join battle.The Persian army routs front, in retreats, they are pitching camp the massive treasure buried treasure.Has a name to be called train of wave Craiz the person to hear the news goes pitches camp to seek the treasure west, east him digs digs has achieve & a要不双方妥协一下,150每件 Or both sides compromise, 150 each & a质量标准实验室 Quality specification laboratory & a另外,购物时数一数你看到的英文单词,或者看到什么东西就用英语说出来怎么样 Moreover, as soon as the shopping hour counts you to see English word, or saw how any thing does use English to say & a对个人隐私的侵犯或干预 To individual privacy infringement or intervention & aconter to object conter to object & aincreases the damage, 增加 & aPlease remember, I have been in 请记住,我 & ahad to leave 必须离开 & aplease, send me picture of the sample which you're going to send before you send out the sample, ok? 请,送我您送样品的图片,在您派出样品之前, ok ? & aBefore I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack 在我离开之前,刷我的牙用一个瓶杰克 & aapplication conformity labelling 应用整合标记 & avolunteer drivers 志愿司机 & a我所选择的专业是金融 I choose the specialty is a finance & athe police recognized the lost child because of her laugh 由于她的笑,警察认可了失去的孩子 & a初到 Initially & athe price you pay for food is getting higher as a result of the effects of global warming on agriculture 您支付食物由于全球性变暖的作用在农业的价格得到更高 & a简单很好 Simple very good & aThe text you entered does not match the text shown 您输入的文本不匹配显示的文本 & a养成不同的生活习惯 Fosters the different habits and customs & a我认为父爱我们胜过他们自己 I thought the father likes us exceeding them & ausing Australia finest Lanolin,natural Placenta and Vitamin E, 使用澳洲最美好的羊毛脂、自然胎盘和维生素E, & a你知道黄河口吗? You know the Yellow River delta? & a我像是一只囚鸟,望着外面的天空,却飞不起来 I am likely one imprison the bird, is looking the outside sky, cannot fly actually & anumber the pictures 编号图片 & aIf the last class called a teacher a "killer" 如果最后类告诉了老师“凶手” & a词汇的重要性 Glossary importance & anoochles noochles & a刀子嘴,豆腐心 Sharp-tongued, kind heart & a希望大家都能学好英语 Hoped everybody can learn English & awatch on 手表 & a他看了他的车 He looked at his vehicle & a爱就得付出,义无反顾的承受一切的一切 Likes having to pay, withstanding all all which is duty-bound not to turn back & aperuods peruods & a韩国,韩国人 South Korea, South Korean & a恢复了健康(recover) Restored health (recover) & azhis implied that men should help women on and off with coat zhis暗示人应该断断续续帮助妇女用外套 & amulti stripe 多条纹 & a你打算如何应对这封信 How do you plan to be supposed to this letter & aI LOVE TO EAT 我爱吃 & a原来他一直没和你说我 Originally he has not always said me with you & a我遇到他时,他总在笑 When I run into him, he is always smiling & athe highlight to your choice 聚焦到您的选择 & aMembers of the party group 党小组的成员 & acomplete ntes 完成ntes & a所以我每天都很精神 Therefore I very am every day energetic & apersonnel Number 人员编号 & a当我们不能再拥有这种爱的时候是最痛苦的,所以我们每个人都应该… When we cannot again have this kind of love time is most painful, therefore our each people all should… & a二十五万 250,000 &二十多个用英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
二十多个用英文怎么说
二十多个的英文:twenty-odd参考例句:More than twenty different lutheran groups may be identified, many of which are separated on the basis of language可以查明的不同的路德会派别就有二十多个,其中有许多是根据语言而自成一派的。:num. 二十;第二十n. 二十多岁;二十年代The children are now in their twenties. The temperature dipped into the twenties.孩子们都已经二十多岁了。气温降到了二十多度The temperature is minus twenty degrees.温度是零下二十度。Twenty percent of the products are exported.百分之二十的产品外销。Twenty people are held in the police raid.在警察的突然搜捕中,20人被关押。Four times five equals twenty.4乘5等于20。:adj. 奇怪的;不规律的;各种各样的;不成对的,奇数的;临时的n. 机会;怪人;优势What are the odds?成功的几率是多少?But that is an odd statement.但是,这是个古怪的陈述。3 is an odd number.3是一个奇数数字。She knits at odd moments.她利用零碎时间编织。She is at odds with her boss.她与她的老板不和。翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
双蛋狂欢送壕礼,22号中奖率翻倍!
英语翻译秘诀:跟对的老师,学好的翻译
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:

我要回帖

更多关于 十月用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐