英文版英语学生自我介绍绍

英文自我介绍_VOA英语学习网
外企面试,问这个问题要分两种情况:1)老外在问,换句话说是全英文面试;2)中国人在问,换句话说是中文面试。这两种情况是不一样的。
首先,你要了解一分钟英文自我介绍的目的是什么?无非是:1考察你基本英文口语水平,2对你基本信息有所了解,3观察你的基本表达能力与逻辑,以及4你对时间的基本掌控能力。所以,对方所要了解的都是“基本”的素质,并不需要什么惊艳亮相。
I took a look around when I first got on a plane in my life. So I saw most people there busy placing their luggages,and some were taking a nap.
求职类的自我介绍,其实就是Sell your self out within 60 seconds,进一步说,这个自我介绍就类似于电影的trailor, 商品包装上的关键词或者...电视广告的精简版
1、通过具体例子证明自己的skill set。我们经常用形容词描述自己,但是具体的例子会更加生动。不一定是工作上的丰功伟绩,可以是短时间内召集策划一次朋友聚会,或者帮助别人解决某件事情。
Hello! My name is Chen Danqing. My English name is Joy. I'm 14 years old. I'm a happy girl. I have a happy family. My father and my mother are both office workers. They're busy. But at weekends, they always cook nice food for me. I'm happy in the family. I love my parents and they love me very much.
Good morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself briefly
Im qiewo, 10 years old. Im from www. tingvoa. com. I will concentrate on the study and reserch in this field. first i will hard to learn the theoritical knowledge, constucting a solid bas
Today I want to introduce a product of Nike to you. 今天我想向大家介绍耐克的一款产品.
I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.
Hello, everyone! My name is Xiaoming, Im thirteen years old, i like playing football! I like to eat apples and bananas. My favourite colour is red! Thank you!
Good morning/afternoon. It's my great honor to have a chance to take this interview. Let me introduce myself briefly.
1. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing. 我获得了文学学士学位, 还学过打字. 2. I haven’t done anything like that before. 我以前没有做过这种工作.
My name is **, I'm 13 years old this year, is a grade 6 classmate, my house has the 3 people person, father mother with me, the mother is one women in the expert court
i'm a year 2 student from xxx school, my hobby is reading. I have some shortcomings, but i will try hard to correct them.
Perfect Aloe rubber is to currently world Shang most advanced of frozen stability method technology from natural herbs best of United States Vera Aloe
Hello everyone. My name is. . . . I am a student of Grade eight. I am an outgoing , lovely girl and I am so welcomed by my friends and my classmates.
Hello , everybody. My names youxi(优习), Im from ***. Its really a fantacy place, people there are very friendly and helpful.
Hi,everybody. My name is Sunflower. I am a student in Grade 5 Class 1. My hobbies are swimming and reading books. I like reading comics.
Hello everybody. My name is Lee Wenwen. I am 17 years old and I am from Hui Nong District of Shizuishan, Ningxia Province.
My name is Youxi(优习), I come from ZhuHai, and I am studying in GuangZhou Kindergarten Training School. I am 18 years old, and I am excellent and outstanding.
Its really my being honored to have this opportunity for this interview I hope i can make a good performance today. New, i will Introduction myslfe For everybody
Hello,everybody!My name is Kathy and I'm fifteen years old. I'm at XXX Junior School. I'm a cleve and beautiful girl. I have a small family _my father ,my mother and me. Ilove them and they love me. Iwant everybody to be my friend.
it is really my honor to have this opportunity to introduce myself. my name is LI Qianru, i am in class 4 grade 6 of experimental primary.
Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I hope I can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can succeed. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 26 years old, born in shandong province.
&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&
赞助商链接各地服务中心
看看老外欣赏怎样的面试英语的自我介绍
  A Successful Self Introduction in a Foreign Interviewer&s Eyes
  面对外企的英文面试,应该怎样在简介时展现出最好的自己呢?
  以下是一位世界500强面试官的看法:
  &&A self-introduction will be needed during the interview, at this time, do not talk about much more details about your life or working experience, but to try every means to make the interviewer to learn much about yourself, tell him the advantages you possess when you are in this position. Maybe you would like to select several stories of human kindness to tell him, but make sure, you will grasp with the idea of line. Or you can outline the contact between the job you did recently and the job you are applying for now, how it can help you, and why you choose this company, etc. Particularly worth mentioning is that the examples should be given, your answers are more authenticity and more likely to be accepted, and then give the interviewer a deep impression...&
  这位面试官强调,面试简介时不要谈论太多的个人生活,而是要涉及自己的个性与胜任该工作的能力。同时,要对正在应征的工作表现出浓厚的兴趣,用实例来表明这家公司为什么是自己最后的选择。越是真诚的回答越能够打动面试官的心。
  英文自我简介应基本按照以下顺序:
  关于我自己
  About Myself
  Well I am ..........
  Basically I hail from ........... (I was born in........... /brought up from .....)
  I hold my Bachelors/Masters in........
  Prior to that I did my intermediate from........
  I am persuing my ...............
  My short term goal is ...............
  (eg. to complete my communication skill class with confidence)
  My long term goal is..........
  (eg. to work for a Forbes 500 company as a lawyer or to do JM/MBA from ....)
  关于我的优势
  About My Strength
  I am result oriented.
  I am dedicated.
  I am optimistic
  关于我的兴趣爱好
  About My Hobbies
  I play cricket snooker
  I listen to music.
  I like reading and exercising.
  结尾总结
  Thank you for giving me a wonderful opportunity to introduce myself.
  下面我们来看一个实例。
  以下是一个中国面试者的简介初稿,时常2分钟左右:
  Good morning sir, I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me thank you for finding time in the midst of pressing affairs.
  I am 25 years old and I am local. I am seeking an opportunity to work with XXX as Sales. My professional experience and my awareness of your unparalleled reputation have led me to want to work for your company.
  I have a bachelor degree with a major in Mechanical and Electrical field. Graduated from the XXX university in 2002. Over the past three years, I have worked with XXX Co., Ltd as Sales who responsible for the market of Hunan mainly. During this period, I have learnt much I learned the values of teamwork and commitment, how to win, how to work hard, how to concentrate and focus on goals, and how to balance my time and priorities. Additional experience in other fields such as graduation practice in factory and commercial negotiation also reinforces my value to your company.
  I enjoy thinking, enjoy learning, enjoy working, able to bear work pressure. In my free time, I often participate a lot of activities, such as table tennis, badminton, those can help me regulate my personal state.
  I am expecting to become your colleague on some day. Because being offhand in advance, let&s leave it at that. Thanks.
  我们来看看面试官给出的修改都出现在哪里:
  Good morning Sir, (What will you say if it is a woman?)
  I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me thank you for finding time in the midst of pressing affairs.
  I am 25 years old and I am local. (I live locally sounds better) I am seeking an opportunity to work with XXX as Sales. (..IN sales or As a Sales representative/whatever).My professional experience and my awareness of your unparalleled reputation have led me to want to work for your company.
  I have a bachelor degree with a major in Mechanical and Electrical field.(pause) Graduated from the XXX university in 2002. Over the past three years, I have worked with XXX Co.,Ltd as Sales (again, in sales or as a sales man/person/rep?) who responsible (with responsibility mainly) for the market of Hunan. During this period, I have learnt much. I learned the values of teamwork and commitment, how to win, how to work hard, how to concentrate and focus on goals, and how to balance my time and priorities. Additional experience in other fields such as graduation practice in factory and commercial negotiation also reinforces my value to your company.
  I enjoy thinking, enjoy learning, enjoy working, (and I am )able to bear work pressure.
  In my free time, I often participate (in) activities such as table tennis (and) badminton.
  I am expecting to become your colleague on some day. (More tactful to say &I would love to become you colleague/join the company)
  Because being offhand in advance, let&s leave it at that. (This sentence makes no sense. &Being offhand& means to be rude, inconsiderate, ill-mannered so I don&t think that is whay you mean! In advance of what? &Let&s leave it at that& is a command, it sounds rather abrupt and ill-mannered to me, again I don&t think this is what you meant. How about &I would love to join your company and you would not regret giving me this opportunity.& and just finish with a smile!)
  Thanks.
  怎么样,大家看出问题主要出现在哪些方面了吗?语言的精准到位以及真情实感对于打动面试官而言非常重要。所以今后有直接面对外国面试官的机会时,一定要注意把握这两点。
本文关键字:
服务热线010- 手机网址.cn 关注学院官方微信
1、报名前,应认真阅读中国人民大学网络教育入学指南,充分了解我校网络教育的办学模式,并愿意遵守学校的各项规定和要求,努力完成学业。
2、报名表一经确认,将随成绩等进入学生档案,你需要对本报名表所填写内容的真实性负责。
3、如同时报读学历教育和非学历教育,须分别填写学历教育报名表和非学历教育报名表。英语作文自我介绍(共10篇)英语作文自我介绍本文目录Hello! My name is Chen Danqing. My English name is Joy. I'm 14 years old. I'm a happy girl. I have a happy family. My father and my mother are both office workers. They're busy. But at weekends, they always cook nice food for me. I'm happy in the family. I love my parents and they love me very much.
I'm a student at Dongzhou Middle School. It is very big and beautiful. There are many classroom buildings and office buildings. Besides the buildings, there is a big playground. After school, there are lots of boys playing basketball on it. I think they are happy. There are a lot of flowers and trees in my school. They are beautiful. I like my school. In my school, I have many friends. All my friends are polite and helpful. My friends are all nice to me. They can make me happy. So I like playing with them.
My hobbies are listening to music and reading. I like pop music very much. I dislike sports because I'm not strong. It's hard for me.
I have a happy family, a beautiful school and many nice friends. I enjoy every day.沙发英语自我介绍I am a boy.My name is Sheng Qiyun.I am a pupil in Pingjiang school in Suzhong.I like play table tennis very much,and I like swimming,too.I go to school five days every week. My school is not far from my home,and it is a nice school.There are 3000 teachers and 7000 students in my school.There are 300 classes in my school.My English teacher is tall, my PE teacher is tall,too.I love them a lot.Welcome to my school.板凳英语自我介绍范文Hello! My name is Chen Danqing. My English name is Joy. I'm 14 years old. I'm a happy girl. I have a happy family. My father and my mother are both office workers. They're busy. But at weekends, they always cook nice food for me. I'm happy in the family. I love my parents and they love me very much.
I'm a student at Dongzhou Middle School. It is very big and beautiful. There are many classroom buildings and office buildings. Besides the buildings, there is a big playground. After school, there are lots of boys playing basketball on it. I think they are happy. There are a lot of flowers and trees in my school. They are beautiful. I like my school. In my school, I have many friends. All my friends are polite and helpful. My friends are all nice to me. They can make me happy. So I like playing with them.
My hobbies are listening to music and reading. I like pop music very much. I dislike sports because I'm not strong. It's hard for me.
I have a happy family, a beautiful school and many nice friends. I enjoy every day.#4楼自我介绍英语Hello , everybody! Do you know me ? My name is Liang Qikun. My English name is Jenny. I am from China . I am ten years old . I am a clever girl . I have short black hair , big black eyes , big ears , a small nose and a small mouth . I am not very tall and not very thin . My hobby is reading books . My favourite sport is adventuring. I can play the piano very well . This is me.#5楼自我介绍英语Hello, My mame is Ada. I am 11 years old. I am a quiet girl. I study in Lin Pu No.1 Primary School. My favourite food is ice cream. It&s sour. My favourite teacher is art teacher. My favourite class is art class. My favourite animal is squirrels. My favourite drink is juice. My favourite fruit is strawberries, because it&s sour.I am helpful at home. I can sweep the floor, cook the meals, clean the bedroom, water the flowers, empty the trash, set the table, make the bed, do the dishes, wash the clothes and put away the clothes.
Can you be my friend ?#6楼中考英语作文范文:自我介绍2008年中考英语作文范文:自我介绍
Tointroducemyself
Hello,everyone!
My name is Winnie.Im a 15 years old girl. I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.
Im an active,lovely and clever girl.In the school,my favourite subject is maths.Perhaps someone thinks its difficult to study well.But I like it.I belive that if you try your best,everything can be done well.
I also like sports very much.Such as,running,volleyball and so on.
Im kind-hearted. If you need help,please come to me .
I hope we can be good friends!
OK.This is me .A sunny girl.#7楼自我介绍英语Hello , everybody! Do you know me ? My name is Liang Qikun. My English name is Jenny. I am from China . I am ten years old . I am a clever girl . I have short black hair , big black eyes , big ears , a small nose and a small mouth . I am not very tall and not very thin . My hobby is reading books . My favourite sport is adventuring. I can play the piano very well . This is me.#8楼自我介绍英语Hello, My mame is Ada. I am 11 years old. I am a quiet girl. I study in Lin Pu No.1 Primary School. My favourite food is ice cream. It&s sour. My favourite teacher is art teacher. My favourite class is art class. My favourite animal is squirrels. My favourite drink is juice. My favourite fruit is strawberries, because it&s sour.I am helpful at home. I can sweep the floor, cook the meals, clean the bedroom, water the flowers, empty the trash, set the table, make the bed, do the dishes, wash the clothes and put away the clothes.
Can you be my friend ?#9楼自我介绍我叫牛浩楠,是个男孩子,今年十岁。我个子不高,但头很大,听大人们说,头大的人很聪明我的鼻子有点小。
我的身体很单薄,弱不禁风,总的来说,,我给人的印象是:聪明、机灵。
我喜欢穿羽绒衣,喜欢踢足球,喜欢上英语课和语文课。体重40千克,身高1.30米。我喜欢玩游戏,可我更喜
欢做手工,我喜欢看《西游记》、《红楼梦》······我爱玩电脑:赛尔号,摩尔庄园,奥比岛。我还喜欢看动画片,
尤其是《喜洋洋与灰太狼》、《白雪公主》·······我看过的书加起来比我的年龄还要多好几倍呢!不能称上是书呆子,
也算是小书迷了吧。
嘿!听了我的介绍,你愿意和我交朋友吗?
在这里,我祝大家新年快乐!!!!
晋师附小3年3班第一大组一小组#10楼自我介绍嗨,大家好,我叫王彪,来自安徽省宣城市梅林实验学校。我是一个活泼开朗的小男孩。我的身材偏瘦,有些人给我起外号,但我一点也不生气,谁叫我瘦呢?
我的性格是爱帮助别人,因此被人的我的印象都很好。我的爱好是喜欢的和朋友们一起嬉戏,我的优点不算多,但也不少其中帮助人是我的优点之一。我在学校的体育很好,学习也是不可置疑的,语文英语从来没下85分,然而我的数学就很差。所以,我的脸上总是洋溢着喜悦的表情。
我的缺点就是不会打篮球,也不知怎么一回事,就是不喜欢,而且,数学课总走神,作业马虎就经常挨批……
这就是我,希望你能和我做朋友。
安徽省宣城市梅林实验学校初一:王彪标题:内容:相关帖子推荐最新发布的帖子相关文章

我要回帖

更多关于 幼升小英语自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐