印度能印度人口超过中国后果吗(翻译了印

印度网友热议:印度GDP将于2050年超过中国
从这里了解印度人对中国的看法
> 印度网友热议:印度GDP将于2050年超过中国
印度网友热议:印度GDP将于2050年超过中国
印度时报引述国际物业咨询公司莱坊和花旗私人银行联合发布的一份报告,到,将会达到86万亿美元,超过成为世界最大的经济体。印度最重要的城市孟买和新德里也将在未来10年里跻身全球最富的20个城市。印度人如何看印度经济将于2050年超过中国成为世界第一经济大国?有的印度网民为之欢欣鼓舞,有的印度网民泼冷水,不过大多数印度网民将该报告称为“白日梦”。
原文标题:India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 2050: Report
原文链接:/business/india-business/India-to-outpace-China-to-be-No-1-economy-by-2050-Report/articleshow/.cms
印度人:看你跑那么快,三哥我2050年准超过你(三泰虎配图)
三泰虎昨天发布了原文。可是三泰虎今天翻译评论后有点小小吃惊。从评论来看,绝大多数印度网民对该报告并非欢欣鼓舞,许多印度网民甚至称其为“白日梦” ——三泰虎
MUMBAI: India will outpace China to become the world’s largest economy by 2050, boasting a GDP of $86 trillion, forecasts a report by global property firm Knight Frank & Citi Private Bank. Leading the elephant’s charge will be Mumbai and New Delhi, which will feature in the list of top 20 cities globally within the next 10 years.
Going only by GDP growth, the wealth report says Mumbai and New Delhi will rank among the top 20 global cities in the next decade. While Mumbai is ranked 16th, New Delhi is ranked 20th in the list of cities surveyed in terms of economic activity, political power, quality of life, and knowledge and influence.
The report also named Surat and Nagpur among the fast-growing cities to watch out for by 2050.
“China will overtake the US to become the world’s largest economy by 2020, which in turn will be overtaken by India in 2050,” said the report.
孟买:国际物业咨询公司莱坊和花旗私人银行联合发布的一份报告预测,到2050年,印度GDP将会达到86万亿美元,超过中国成为世界最大的经济体。领导印度象的孟买和新德里将在未来10年里跻身全球最富的20个城市。
这份财富报告称,单就GDP发展而言,孟买和新德里将在未来十年跻身全球前20大城市。综合受调查城市的经济活力、政治权力、生活质量、知识和影响力等方面的影响,孟买将排第16,新德里排第20。
值得注意的是,该报告也将苏拉特和那格浦尔列为2050年发展速度最快的城市。
“到2020年,中国将超过美国成为世界最大的经济体。2050年将转而被印度超过。”
Economic centre of gravity to shift eastward
The US – currently the world’s largest economy – is expected to have a GDP of $39.07 trillion by 2050.
In terms of growth from , India would be the second fastest with its economy growing at the rate of 8% annually during the period.
“We believe the cities to watch in 2050 are the 400 emerging market middleweights – fast growing cities with populations between 200,000 and 10 million. This dynamic group includes many cities that are not household names today: Linyi, Kelamayi and Guiyang in C Surat and Nagpur in I Concepcion and Belem in Latin America,” it said.
经济重心将东移
美国目前是世界最大的经济体。2050年的GDP预计为39.07万亿美元。
2010年到2050年期间,印度经济发展速度预计为8%,是发展速度第二快的经济体。
“我们相信,2050年有待观察的城市是400个快速发展的新兴中等规模城市——人口介于20万到1000万之间。许多这些有活力的城市在今天并不是家户喻晓:中国的临沂、克拉玛依和贵阳,印度的苏拉特和那格浦尔,拉丁美洲的康塞普西翁和贝伦。”
(三泰虎注:康塞普西翁是智利城市,贝伦是巴西城市)
Citing calculations by London School of Economics professor Danny Quah, the report predicts that the world’s economic centre of gravity, a theoretical measure of focal point of global economic activity based on GDP, will shift eastwards to lie somewhere between China and India. Professor Quah calculated that in 1980, it was in the middle of the Atlantic.
The growing importance of Asia is also reflected in the rise of the super-wealthy population in the region. For the first time, the number of Asians with at least $100 million in disposable assets has overtaken those in North America. “There are now 18,000 centa-millionaires in the region covering South-East Asia, China and Japan. This is more than North America, which has 17,000, and Western Europe with 14,000,” the report says.
South-East Asian deca-millionaires (those with $10 million or more in assets) outnumber those in Europe, and are also expected to overtake those in the US in the coming decade.
报告援引伦敦经济学院教授柯成兴的计算结果,理论上以GDP衡量的全球经济重心,将会东移至中国和印度之间。根据他的计算,1980年的经济重心是在大西洋两岸。
亚洲不断增长的重要性也反应在超级富裕人口的增多。亚洲拥有1亿美元以上可支配资产的人数首次超过北美。报告称,“在东南亚、中国和日本,身价上亿美元的富翁现在有1.8万人。超过北美的1.7万人和西欧的1.4万人。”
在东南亚,资产超过1000万美元的人数将超过欧洲。预计也将于未来十年超过美国。
(三泰虎注:2050年世界十大经济体排名参见)
以下是印度网民评论:
sandy (newcastle)
I have serious doubts about this prediction. Stop day dreaming. This will not happen unless corruption goes away. I wish it happens.
我严重怀疑这个预测。别做白日梦了。除非腐败消失,否则不会发生。不过我希望它发生。
Dhiren (Nairobi) replies to sandy
China is giving massive aid to emerging countries in Africa, Europe, South America and in return cornering oil, minerals, land, agriclutural commodities etc strategic assets. India is far behind in strategic direction and if anything the gap is widening instead of narrowing.
中国大规模援助非洲、欧洲和南美的新兴国家。获得的回报是石油、矿产、土地、农产品等战略资产。印度在发展战略上远远落后了。就算是有,差距是在扩大,而不是在缩小。
vetri (Abbotabad) replies to Dhiren
India cannot even take care of its own citizens, forget giving aid to other countries.
印度连自己的公民都照顾不好,不要说援助其他国家了。
Sean (Singapore City)
Keep Dreaming a$sholes
就继续做白日梦吧,屁眼儿
NRI (Chicago) replies to Sean
Whu.. does it bother( threaten) you
唔…这碍着你了吗
Indian (India) replies to NRI
Cause he is a chini bhai.
因为他是中国兄弟
ssk (Bangkok)
Till Lok Sabha is filled with scoundrels, they will let nothing happen.
只要印度下议院还充满恶棍,他们就不会让任何事情发生。
Mandar (Mumbai)
ofcource this will happen…..but its nothing to rejoice about…. it just means the difference or gap between the rich and poor will simply ‘widen’ Rich-Richer-Richest, Poor-Poorer-Poorest :))
这个当然会发生…不过没有什么好为之欢喜的…它只是意味着贫富差距将会“扩大”,富的变得更富,穷的变得更穷 :))
原创翻译:三泰虎
Indian (INDIA)
and all the NRIs should be banned if when they try to come back then…
到那时候,所有的海外印度人都应该被禁止回到印度…
Vetri (Abbotabad) replies to Indian
NRIs are the main source of Income for India, Indians in India are entangled in corruption. NRIs should stop sending remittance to India, then India will be below Nigeria.
海外印度人是印度的主要收入来源。印度国内的印度人腐败缠身。海外印度人应该停止向印度汇款。印度到时候将逊于尼日利亚。
ren (Doha) replies to Indian
Dear Indian dont u know that NRI’s bring a hell lot of foreign currency to India which in turn enhances our country’s development… Jai HInd
你不知道海外印度人给印度带来许多外汇吗,这些转而加强了我们国家的发展…胜利属于印度
Indian (INDIA) replies to ren
Bhai i am not against the people who go there due to compulsion,the people who go to Arab nation to get livelihood..i appreciate their remittances(n i ought to)…I understand that our mother India is not developed enough now to fulfil everybody’s need…but i really detest those people whom mother India provide enough to study in IITs n IIMs…instead of paying back these looser instead of paying back lecture us of remittances…hahaha…please we dont need your money!! …we dont need you..we are the 4th largest Economy in the world in terms of PPP…I am the one you NRIs failed to compete with..I will serve my mother INDIA till my last breadth…
兄弟,我不反对那些被迫去国外的人,不反对那些去阿拉伯国家图谋生计的人…我理解我们的母亲印度没有发展到满足每个人需求的程度…但是我真的厌恶某些人,即祖国为他们提供在印度理工学院和印度管理学院充分学习机会…这些失败者不是想着回报,而只是给了一些侨汇…哈哈…我们不需要你们的金钱!…我们不需要你们…以购买力平价来衡量,我们是世界第4大经济体…我是你们海外印度人无法竞争得过的人…我将为祖国印度贡献毕生精力…
Ravi Narayanan (Riyadh) replies to Indian
Every 6th person in the world is an Indian. Be happy that some of the Indians have gone out and the cake is much bigger for the people at home. The life of a NRI is not a bed of roses. Many a times, he feels that his Not a Required Indian (back home). I have been in India and out of India and plan to relocate to India. I believe that I am reasonably qualified to comment on this subject as I have seen the best and the worst of both the worlds.
世界上每6个人中就有一个是印度人。应该对某些印度人走出去感到高兴。国内人民的蛋糕因此相对变得大得多。海外印度人的生活并非称心如意。很多时候,他们觉得自己在国内没有需求。我离开了印度,现在计划回去。我看过世界最好的一面和最差的一面,所以我相信自己有资格评论这个主题。
Vijayendra Kumar (Washington DC) replies to Indian
Keep dreaming. Let India first start providing basic services to its people, water, sanitation, education, nutrition and health services. India ranks near the bottom of all countries in human development. Forty percent of its children suffer from mal nutrition. Gender ratio is badly skewed wit girls being aborted. It will require a sea change in governance for India to prosper. Some of the increase in GDP is because of population increase, leading to scarcity of water and horrible pollution. Until the government carries out the necessary reforms, India will continue to be an under developed country.
继续做你的白日梦吧。印度应该首先为人们提供水、卫生设施、教育、营养和健康等基本服务。在人类发展指数上,印度几乎在所有国家中垫底。40%的小孩患有营养不良症。女婴堕胎导致性别比率严重失调。印度要想繁荣必须大刀阔斧的改革。GDP的一些增长是由人口增加带来的,导致缺水和可怕的污染。在政府实施必要的改革前,印度将仍是一个欠发达国家。
Indian (INDIA) replies to Vijayendra Kumar
You will see when Dreams become reality ?
你将会看到梦想变成现实的那一刻 ?
NR India (UK) replies to Indian
Why? Is India your personal property? A huge chunk of India’s foreign exchange is hard-earned cash remitted by (mostly) manual workers in the middle east and (mostly) professionals and or white collar workers in the West.
为什么?印度是你的个人财产吗?印度绝大多数外汇是中东体力劳动者和西方专业人士或者白领辛苦赚来的钱。
True Indian (USA) replies to Indian
NRI’s are the one who sends money from outside world to inside India, which is partly compensated by all corrupt politicians who sends money from India to outside world. What i mean is education helps. So go get it!
正是海外印度人将资金从国外送回印度。部分弥补了腐败政客从印度送到国外的钱。我的意思是教育是有帮助的。所以去接受教育吧!
Naresh (Qatar)
Tell what will happen in next 5 years we don’t want to know where India will stand in 2050.I am sure if congress rules the country till then i can assure that all the ministers and babus will become multi billionaires but the country will be like Somali
说说未来5年会发生什么。我们不想知道印度2050年的位置。我确信,如果国大党一直统治到那个时候,所有部长和先生大人们将成为亿万富翁。但是国家将类似索马里。
ind (mumbai) replies to Naresh
this is people responsibility to vote good on….i think most of the people still not aware about their resp. in india…india grow only if when people thik above their religion and area
让优秀的人当选是人们的责任…我认为大多数印度人仍然没有意识到自己的责任…只有人们的思维不局限于宗教和地方,印度才有可能发展。
Indian (India)
Mandarin should be made an optional language for all schools in India. It is important to learn that language for future generations to work with Chinese people.
印度所有学校应该将普通话作为选修语言。后人要和中国人一起工作,学习那个语言是重要的。
fatema bibi (Dwarka) replies to Indian
Let them learn the much more advanced Indian languages. Who will mug up s of symbols for each and every thing in Mandarin!
让他们学习先进得多的印度语言。谁会去用普通话死记硬背象征一切事情的个符号!
Varun (Blore)
Large only in terms of size but not in terms of development. India has a long way to go . Illiteracy,poverty and corruption needs to go
很多程度上是在规模方面,而不是在发展方面。印度还有很长的一段路要走。文盲、贫穷和腐败需要消失。
vijayendra (Mumbai)
Lets live in presence and worry about current financial situation of our country then feel happy about India 2050.. and lets also not be surprised on reports coming out of India becoming Most Powerful Nation by 2080.
让我们活在现实中,关心我们国家的当前金融处境,然后再为2050年的印度高兴…让我们不要对印度出炉的报告吃惊,即印度将在2080年成为最强大的国家。
niyaaz (cape town)
what i will like to know is will there still be a planet earth in 2050 as the mayans predicted our demise by the end of this year.
我想要知道的是2050年地球是否仍会存在,因为玛雅人预测我们将在今年底灭亡。
W (SF) replies to niyaaz
Mayans couldn’t even predict their own demise at the hands of the Spanish. How can they predict the everyone else’s demise?
玛雅人甚至不能预测自己在西班牙人手中的灭亡。他们又如何能预测其他人的消亡?
indianguy.hindu2012 (india)
INDIA wont be the no1 but the rascal MPs and ministers will surely be trillionaires by then.
印度不会成为第一。但是卑鄙的议员和部长到时候肯定是亿万富翁。
Raj (Delhi)
Dreaming. Delusional Dreaming. I doubt any of these so-called experts have stood in an Indian city and taken a good look around them. I doubt they know how Indians really are.
幻想,不切实际的幻想。我怀疑是否有所谓的专家到过印度城市,是否好好看了周围的环境。我怀疑他们是否真的了解印度人。
James (Morocco)
The report is absolutely wrong and has malafide intentions. Indian economy cannot grow without developement of infrastructures. NDA & UPA governments has failed to develop infrastructures and alleviate poverty. Economy cannot grow with inefficient governance of NDA and UPA. Populist measures need to be replaced with non-corrupt developmental and progressive actions from the top. People should be educated to elect educated, incorrupt and non-criminals to law making body who should discharge their duties to serve the purpose of national development from roots-its people and providing them with basic amenities-housing, clothing, jobs, good traffic discipline, elimination religious fanaticisim.
这份报告绝对是错误的,有恶意的意图。没有基础设施的发展,印度经济不可能进步。联合政府未能发展基础设施和缓解贫穷。经济在其统治下无法发展。民粹主义措施应该被上层的发展和进步行动取代。应该教育人们投票选举那些有教养、不腐败和非犯罪人员进入立法机构。那些进入立法机构的人应该为国家发展和人们尽职尽责,为人们提供基本设施——住房、穿衣、工作、遵守交通纪律,为人们消除宗教狂热。
sumeet (Austin)
ever heard the word “FUNNY” — HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHha
有没有听过“滑稽”这个词——哈哈哈……
Dr K (Canada)
Provide safe drinking water, clean toilets and fresh air. My motherland sorely lacks in the provision of basic amenities to its citizens and its embarrassing.
提供安全的饮用水、干净的厕所和新鲜的空气吧。我的祖国在为公民提供基本便利设施上非常缺乏。这是令人尴尬的。
Prof. Subbaiah (Portland)
These fabrcated studies and reports will nt enhance the performance of the Govt.If corruption is not checked all the wealth frm India will Swiss Banks
这些伪造的研究和报告不会提高政府的表现。如果不遏制腐败,印度的所有财富将会进入瑞士银行。
Just two words, ‘BULL SH1T’ !!!!
就两个字,“胡扯”!
Sushant Kumar (Mosman, Sydney)
It is such a familiar headline of your paper for past 40 years that India would become this in 10 years and that in 15 years. We are still there when you first printed this headline.
你报纸的这个标题在过去40年里是如此熟悉,即印度将在未来10年会怎么样,在未来15年会怎么样。我们所处的位置仍然是你们首次使用这个标题时候的位置。
Proud Indian (Universe)
If Indian politicians, bureaucrats and businessmen were not so corrupt we would have outpaced China last year. So true and so sad.
如果印度政客、官僚主义者和商人不那么腐败,我们可能在去年就超过中国了。很真实,很伤心。
Vetri (Abbotabad) replies to Proud Indian
keep Dreaming till Cows come home!
你就无限期的做梦吧!
John (Goa)
Question remains will India remain as it is in the Map, as in last 60 years India in reality has shrunk. What is the guarantee that our Politicians will not sell India to other country. Like how Pakistan has sold part of POK to China.
问题仍然是印度到时候是否仍然还在地图上。因为在过去60年里,印度实际上是缩小了。有什么能保证我们的政客不会像巴基斯坦把部分巴占克什米尔卖给中国那样,将印度出卖给其他国家。
Truthseeker (Heaven) replies to John
This question you should ask to yourselve if you are citizen of India….. if not then do not worry let it on Indian…….. any way as an Indian I have firm believe India will become developed nation even before that, and its my duty and work to make it success and watch the evil pepole to not do wrong to my country…… Are you Indian????
这个问题你应该问自己是否是印度公民…如果不是那别担心,让印度人担心去吧…不管怎么样,作为一个印度人,我坚信印度甚至会在那之前成为发达国家。我的责任是努力让印度成功和不让恶人对我的国家做坏事…你是印度人吗?
Vilander (Chennai) replies to Truthseeker
The first step of progress is accepting that there is a problem, you need to see the point in Johns statement that merely questioning his intentions,my brother.
进步的第一个步骤就是接受问题的存在。我的兄弟,你需要看到john声明的观点,而不是仅仅质问他的意图。
Naila (USA)
Day dreaming is the right word for this article. The editor should filter stories like this before such BS gets published on time of India.
“做白日梦”这个词很适合形容这篇文章。在印度时报发表此类胡扯文章前,编辑应该将其过滤掉。
Huzefa Akhter (Vadodara, India)
I am from Gujarat and I have seen the change. Place in a far-sighted workacholic leader like “Narendra Modi” and we can overtake China by 2020.
我来自古吉拉特邦,我看到了改变。如果让“纳伦德拉·穆迪”那样有远见和专心工作的领导人上任,我们可以在2020年超过中国。
shivraj (India)
Keep on dreaming guys. In 1988 they projected in 2002 India will be superpower. Whole country is corrupted at all levels, so it will not happen in another 500 years.
继续做白日梦吧。他们在1988年预测印度将于2002年成为超级大国。整个国家的各个层面都是腐败的。所以它在500年后也不会发生。
Sonia Ka Manmohan (Delhi)
And Bangaldesh will overtake India in 3012. In 3070 Bangaldesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Nepal will be the four richest countries in the world…. WTF! All these reports serve no purpose but to please different groups of people.
孟加拉国将于3012年超过印度。在3070年,孟加拉国,斯里兰卡、马尔代夫和尼泊尔将是世界最富裕的四个国家…到底怎么了!所有这些报告的目的是讨好不同的群体。
Gaurav Nagar (Ohio, US)
There are so many assumptions in this article that i do not even know where to start. The most glaring assumption is that the economy would continue to grow at the present rate for another 40 yrs. It is impossible unless the education system and healthcare system matches the best in the world. At least 20-30 percent of the nation would need to have the intellectual capability of some of the scholars we see in the IITs and Government Medical Schools. Right now they are less than 1% and many of them are still immigrating. Government needs to take proactive measures to stop/reverse brain drain.
这篇文章有如此多的假设,我不知道从何说起。最醒目的假设是在未来40年里经济将继续以目前的速度发展。除非教育系统和医疗系统能匹配世界最好水平,否则这是不可能的。国家至少要有20%-30%的人具备印度理工学院和政府医学院校某些学者的知识水平。现在这个比例不足1%。而且许多人仍然在移民。政府应该采取保护措施,防止人才流失。
Krishnan (USA)
Keep dreaming……Not sure when they will stop all these predictions and start work
继续做白日梦吧…不确定他们什么时候会停止所有这些预测,然后开始工作。
kvn (india)
Its total nonsense.We are nowhere near china.We are atleast 50 years behind.All world powers do not give any importance to india when compared to china.The chinese are miles ahead in every field and by 2050 it will be the most advanced and leading power. We as a nation simply do not have the discipline, commitment like the chnese.
完全是胡说八道。我们连中国的边都沾不上。我们至少落后50年。在和中国比较的时候,世界大国都不把印度当回事。中国人在所有领域里都遥遥领先。到2050年,中国将成为世界最发达的领先国家。我们民族根本没有中国人那样的纪律性和献身精神。
Ilias (USA)
It is only a theoretical analysis. The analyst did not consider the particle aspect such as corruption, politics, poverty, etc. When these factors play in then the numbers are going to be lot different. Having said that it is not impossible! To start, get rid of the dirty politicians and put qualification requirements. No dacoits, rouges, criminals, uneducated brutes! Minimum graduates with at least 75% IQ. Hang on! What am I hoping??? I may have gone insane!!!! Need a refreshment.
这只是个理论分析。分析员并没有考虑诸如腐败、政治、贫穷等微观方面。如果这些因素考虑进来,那么年份数字将会很大不同。我已经说过,这是不可能的。首先,需要摆脱肮脏的政客,设置职位要求。必须没有土匪、流氓、罪犯、无教养的禽兽!毕业生的智商必须达到75%。打住!我在期盼什么?我可能失去理智了!需要清醒一下。
Anand (Texas)
Man…why do we have to wait 48 years from now!!!! If we get rid of the corruption in our country..we can surely achieve it in 10 years…Jai Hind
哥们…为什么我们要等48年!如果我们国家消除腐败…我们肯定可以在10年里超过中国…胜利属于印度。
Satyam Vadam (Satya Nagri)
Day dreaming… no way India or China can ever over take US economy, 2050 is just another 38 years from now and there are no sign of this happening. In my wildest dream i can dream about China being a largest economy, but then again Chinese economy is not transparent to world. And for India it is just not possible, due to lack of infrastructure, population and corruption everywhere. Indian will have huge huge shortage of power, land, food grains and water in next 20 years just to support their domestic demand.
US was largest economy, US is largest economy and US will be largest economy in 2050. Because part of Indian and Chinese economy are based on their export of natural resources like minerals etc… where as US has never used any of it’s own natural resources up to today, they import every single thing from the world and keep their resources intact. Chinese economy is more then 70% dependent on the world outside china, where Indian economy has similar dependency about 50%. simply a false report or may be a wrong interpretation of report is printed here.
这是在做白日梦…印度或者中国不可能超过美国经济。现在离2050年只有38年。没有迹象表明这个正在发生。在最疯狂的梦想中,我可以梦想到中国成为最大的经济体。但是中国经济对世界还是不透明。对于印度来说,由于缺乏基础设施以及人口和腐败的泛滥,所以简直不可能。仅仅为了支持国内需要,印度未来20年里在电力、土地、粮食和水上会出现巨大缺口。
美国过去、现在和2050年都将是最大经济体。这是因为印度经济和中国经济部分依靠矿产那样的自然资源的出口…而美国目前为止从来不使用自己的天然资源,他们从世界进口每一样东西和完整保留自己的天然资源。中国经济超过70%是依靠外部世界,而印度经济是大约50%。这根本是错误的报告,或者这篇文章可能是对该报告的错误解释。
A.K. Guha (Noida)
Several years ago a figure of 2015 was quoted! How come these figures keep advancing? In my opinion our economy is more solid than that of China’s and we are the third strongest military power after Russia and the U.S.
几年前引用的数据是2015年!怎么数字不停的前进?在我看来,我们的经济比中国经济更稳固。我们是仅次于俄罗斯和美国的世界第三军事强国。
Ravi (UK) replies to A.K. Guha
You are deluded and do not read nearly enough material and data. Militarily China has a standing army of 2 million men where as India has a standing army of 1 million. China’s military is more technologically advanced and almost completely modernized also. China has reserves of over $2 Trillion and growing fast, whereas India has reserves of around $300 Billion and decreasing. But take any economic indicator you care to choose and you will find the Chinese have better figures, including debt-to-GDP ratio, ppp, per capita, strength of currency (Yuan vs Rupee) etc.
你被蒙骗了。没有阅读足够多的资料和数据。在军事上,中国有200万现役部队,印度是100万。中国军队技术上更先进,几乎完全现代化。中国外汇储备超过2万亿美元,并且在快速增加;而印度的外汇储备大约是3000亿美元,并且是在减少。就拿你关心的任何经济数据来比较,你将会发现中国人的数据更可观,包括债务与GDP的比率、PPP、人均收入、(人民币对卢比的)汇率等。
Neutral (Indian Origin)
wheather 2050 or now. What difference will it make in the gap between rich and poor. Will it stop people dying from hunger, burnt to death for lack of dowry etc etc.? Implementation of 100% Law & Order is more important to live in peace than becoming richest economy.
不管是2050年还是现在,它会对贫富差距产生什么不同吗,它会阻止人们饿死吗,它会阻止因为嫁妆不足而被烧死吗?对于和平的生活来说,彻底执行法律和秩序比成为最富裕的经济体更重要。
Arjun (Delhi)
But how about the 70 percent who defecate in the open or live on less than 32 rs. a day? In last 10 years, my expensive house has been surrounded by more slums. It is just unlivable with open sewers. Govt has not done anything for me and my family
但是那些在户外大便的70%的人如何呢,或者那些每日生活不足32卢比的人如何呢?在过去10年里,我昂贵的房子周围出现了更多的贫民窟。下水道敞开的地方是不适合居住的。政府没有为我和我的家人做任何事情。
Pavan (World) replies to Arjun
overall economy not GDP per capita
是整体经济超过,不是人均GDP
Oracular Man (Glendale, California)
Has anybody stopped to think that this BS talk about No.1 economy does not make the countries rich even if they are the No.1 economy. The fact is even if China is the No.1 economy in the next 5-10 years it will be a poor country. And if India is the No.1 economy by 2015, it will still continue to be a poor country. I am saying so purely from an economic stand point. Please use your head and not heart while understanding the words aforementioned. I fail to understand what the media is trying to highlight by saying India is going to be worlds No.1 economy by 2050. It is going to still be a country with lots of poor people whose needs need to be met starting now!
是否有人停下来想想,有关第一经济体的扯谈并没有称第一经济体就是富有国家。事实上,即使中国在未来5到10年里成为第一经济体,它仍然是穷国。如果印度在2015年成为第一经济体,也仍将是穷国。我是纯粹从经济观点来说的。在理解前面提及的语句中,请用大脑思考,别用心。媒体称印度将在2050年成为世界第一经济体。我无法理解媒体试图在强调什么。印度仍将是一个许多穷人有待顾及的国家。
Canadian (Big white) replies to Oracular Man
Agree – by 2050 Indian pouplation will be close to 2.5 billions and the country will not be able to sustain itself. Quality of life will be worse then today
同意——到2050年,印度人口将接近25亿。国家将无法自己维持,生活质量将比今天更糟糕。
Ritwik (Pune)
india is a country of the future… and will always remain…. Keep dreaming
印度是一个未来型的国家…并且将永远是未来型国家…继续做白日梦吧
Chandra (BLR)
bring back all the black money stashed away in foreign banks, disclose the gold/silver mines that are concealed in bank lockers, bulldoze the mafia (land/liquor); India will be the super power, today at this moment for sure!
将存在外国银行的所有黑钱要回来、打开封存在银行保险柜的金矿和银矿、清除黑手党,印度将肯定即刻成为超级大国!
Bholu (Delhi)
We are already NO 1 in BLACK ECONOMY. Good to know that by 2050 even PEOPLE of INDIA will also get Rich. Real or Speculation but good to know
在地下经济方面,我们已经是第一。很高兴能了解到印度人民到2050年也将变富。不管是真的还是推测的,能了解总是不错的。
Brownian (Atlanta)
An unresting hand, a free computer access and a stupid brain -no end to these type of articles. Past is gone, Present is a Gift and Future is a mystery. Who knows where will be India??
一只闲不住的手、一台能上网的计算机和一个愚蠢的大脑——无休止的“加工”出此类文章。过去的已经一去不复返,现在是一份礼物,未来是一个谜。谁又能知道印度未来的位置?
Amit (New Delhi)
earlier it was published that by 2020 India will overtake C Now this says 2050. Guess by the time we reach 2050, it will be 3050..Hypocrites
早先时候,有发表的文章称印度将在2020年前超过中国;如今这篇文章称2050年。我猜到了2050年,又会说是3050年…真是虚伪的人
Chandan Barua (Singapore)
Earlier I believe this date was 2015 now they shifted it further.
早先时候,我料想是2015年,现在他们又往后推了。
ahairynavel (bythebelly) replies to Chandan Barua
Its always a moving target…hence
所以,它总是一个移动的目标…
Tabs (USA)
Keep dreaming……….. Or make your population 10 times the China’s and may be only then you can supass China with one of the lowest per capita incomes in the world! And that means India remains the same 3rd World dump as usual forever!
继续做白日梦吧…或者让人口达到中国的10倍,可能只有到那时候你才可以凭借世界最低之一的人均收入超过中国!那意味着印度将跟往常一样,永远是第三世界国家。
Its not 2050 I think its 3050.
不是2050年,我认为是3050年
Mizoram) replies to Zak
It’s 5020 dear…
anand (Ahmedabad) replies to cris
永远不会超过
ha ha (ha ha)
Biggest joke ever heard.This news made my day.how many universities in India is in top 500 list in this world.
这是听过的最大笑话。这个新闻让我乐了。世界前500大学里,印度有几所
sanjay (prithvi)
hahahahaha first I use to hear 2025 and now they say 2050 and then they will add again 25 and the saga continues…. forget world no 1 first get rid of corruption and poverty with in India and think of providing all basic stuff to citizensss… Wake up guys…. dont get fooled by such headlines and promises long way to go
哈哈,我起初常听说是2025年,现在他们说2050年,到时候他们会再加25年,这样的传说就如此继续下去…别提世界第一了。首先在印度消除腐败和贫穷吧。想想如何为公民提供基本的必需品吧…醒醒吧,朋友们…别被这样的标题和诺言愚弄了。我们还有很长的一段路要走。
tarana (Canada)
Ha, ha, ha, ha. Very amusing. Mazaa aa gaya. I think this report will get the top honours in Comedy Circus. Hey, at least we know how to keep ourselves happy.
哈哈哈..非常有趣。我认为这份报告在马戏团喜剧表演中能获得最高荣誉。嘿,至少我们知道如何娱乐自己。
Namrata (New York)
India generates 7 million jobs a year during its peak gdb growth, in the next 10 years 300 million people will come into the job market and with productivity increasing and machines replacing most of the industries, how are you going to provide so many jobs, western countries started restricting immigration – in 10 years we will have major food and water shortage – you will see more social problems like riots and anarchy – you better get out b4 it gets worse
印度在GDP增长高峰期每年创造700万份工作。在未来十年里,3亿人将涌入就业市场。随着生产力提高和机器的代替,你如何能提供如此多工作。西方国家开始限制移民了——我们在未来10年将面临主要的食物和水的短缺——你将看到更多骚动和混乱等社会问题——在情况变得更糟糕前,你最好离开。
Maino (Delhi)
As long as fake Gandhi families exist in India our country will never become number one
只要虚假的甘地家族仍然在印度,我们国家就永远不会是第一。
AB (India’s Good economy is still worst than USA’s worst economy)
Do you know how many people will still be defecating in the open by 2050. where the corruption would be since there will be more money so more to bribe to get the things done. India is good for only one and one thing and that is Indian Food.
你知道到2050年多少人仍然在户外大便。腐败会到什么程度,由于有更多的金钱,所以要办事就要贿赂更多。印度只有一样是好的,那就是印度餐。
aditya (bharat) replies to AB
People defecating in open is good for the agriculture…go n read some basic books u ignorant
人们在户外大便有利于农业…去看看一些基础读物,你这个无知的人
Prakash (Sydney, Australia)
I think the writers of this report need to go back to primary school to learn the basic mathematics. Even if the Indian economy grew consistently at 8% each and every year from now until 2050 then the Indian economy would be 20.1 times its current GDP. The current GDP at 2 Trillion, this will equate to about 40 Trillion and not the rubbery figure of 86 Trillion as suggested in this report. It does not cost anything to be day dreaming!!!
我认为这份报告的作者需要回到小学学习基础数学。即使从现在开始,印度经济在2050年前每年增长8%,那么到时候印度经济将是目前GDP的20.1倍。当前GDP是2万亿美元,结果就等于大约40万亿美元,而不是这份报告所提出的86万亿美元。真是做白日梦不需要花一分钱!
Rahul (Delhi) replies to Prakash
You need to go back to your school. Compounding and Inflation you are going to put in your ass.Have you ever read business and economics, first read then comment.
你需要回到学校去读书。你把通货膨胀等塞到你的屁眼了吧。你有读过商业经济学吗。先读一读再来评论吧
chamara silva (Chamari ka doodh piya hai)
all people with negative comments are losers.. lol you are the real bloodsuckers….jao usa or e.u….just get lost…
所有发表负面评论的人都是失败者…lol,你们是真正的吸血鬼…消失吧…
jhonnie (Sing)
No, 86 trillion will be India’s population
不,86万亿是印度的人口数字
Kumar Swamy (Chicago)
Yes India will be #1 Corrupt Country in 2030.
是的,印度将在2030年成为第一腐败国家。
M.V.Ramani (Singapore)
Jokes of this sort should not be published, and the Govt must take action against media for publishing irresponsible stories in the media. If need be the concerned people must be arrested and detained.
不应该发表此类笑话。政府必须对发布此类不负责任新闻故事的媒体采取行动。如果有必要,必须逮捕和拘留相关人员。
标签: , , ,
版权所有: 非特殊声明均为本站原创文章,转载请注明出处:
订阅更新: 您可以通过

我要回帖

更多关于 印度超过中国 的文章

随机推荐