Mike makes mistakes, and that very often. 英文译成中文文

单词拼写.1.Mike often makes mistakes in spelling, so his teacher often helps h .2.I was a to talk with foreigners because I am so shy.3.The cake smells awful, you’d better t it away.4.What is the c way 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
单词拼写。(每小题1分,共10分。)1.Mike often makes mistakes in spelling, so his teacher often helps h_______.2.I was a ____ to talk with foreigners because I am so shy.3.The cake smells awful, you’d better t_____ it away.4.What is the c________ way to travel? I don’t want to spend too much money?5.I’m buying it as a birthday p_______, so please wrap it up nicely.6.A__________ is the fourth month of the year.7.He h________ his leg and couldn’t move for several days.8.Do you know any differences b_________ British English and American English?9.Chinese is s______ by the largest number of people in the world.10. ----Have you finished r__________ today’s newspaper? ----Not yet. 
1.him2.afraid3.throw/take4.cheapest5.present6.April7.hurt8.between9.spoken10.reading【解析】试题分析:1.代词。注意在句中作宾语,故用宾格形式。句意:马克常常在拼写上犯错误,因此他老师常常帮助他。2.形容词。本题考查短语be afraid to do害怕做某事。句意:因为我太害羞了,所以我害怕跟外国人交谈。3.动词。本题考查短语throw/take away扔掉。句意:这个蛋糕闻起来太难闻了,你最好把它扔掉。4.形容词。根据句意可知,用形容词的最高级。句意:最便宜的旅行方式是什么?我不想花太多的钱。5.名词。根据前面的冠词a,可知用单数形式。句意:我买它作为一件生日礼物,所以请把它裹漂亮了。6.名词。注意首字母大写。句意:四月是一年中第四个月。7.考查动词。注意hurt的过去式还是hurt。句意:他伤了他的腿并且几天不能动了。8.介词。考查短语between … and …在……之间。句意:你知道英国英语与美国英语之间有什么不同吗?9.动词。注意前面的被动,故用过去分词形式。句意:汉语是世界上最多人所讲的语言。10.非谓语动词。考查短语finish doing完成做某事。句意:——你读完今天的报纸了吗?——还没有。考点:考查词汇语法用法
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江桐庐分水高级中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
The teacher suggests ____________ speaking English as often as possible .A. practise B. practicedC. practising D. to practise 
来源:学年浙江桐庐分水高级中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
Nearly everybody enjoys chicken, and the most famous name in chicken is Kentucky Fried Chicken. Mr Sanders, the man who started this ____ was not always very rich. At one time, he ______a small gas station next to a highway (公路). Many truck drivers _ ____ _ there to get gas and take a rest. Mr Sanders realized they were often ______, so he began serving sandwiches and coffee.__ _____the sandwiches he made tasted good, and didn’t ______ too much, more and more ______ came to eat at his place.______Mr Sanders began to serve fried chicken. People ___it very much, and his new business grew rapidly. Not long after, however, another highway was ______, and many drivers no longer went ______Mr Sanders’ restaurant. So he had to______ it. Then he traveled around the country _______to sell his idea of opening fried chicken restaurants. He______. By 1967, there were almost 5000 Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants. And now, ______you go in the United States, you will see one. If you like chicken, I’m sure, you’ll enjoy eating Kentucky Fried Chicken.1.A. business B. shop C. life D. search .2.A. found B. worked C. saw D. owned3.A. passed B. got to C. stopped D. left4.A. late B. hungry C. tired D. sick5.A. Although B. If C. As D. Once6.A. need B. pay C. spend D. cost7.A. passengers B. drivers C. students D. doctors8.A. Then B. So C. But D. For9.A. ate B. liked C. tried D. drank10.A. appeared B. found C. built D. broken11.A. out B. to C. over D. on12.A. close B. run C. return D. take13.A. trying B. believing C. thinking D. suggesting14.A. failed B. fails C. succeeds D. succeeded15.A. whenever B. wherever C. where D. when 
来源:学年浙江桐庐分水高级中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
—Excuse me, Sir. ________is it from here to the nearest shopping mall?—Well, only about five minutes’ walk.A. How often B. How longC. How far D. How soon 
来源:学年浙江杭州地区六校高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
A mother said, “My son is always playing computer games, chatting with his friends on the net. He never has time to talk to me.”请从高中生的角度谈谈这一现象,并发表你的看法。注意:词数:120左右;可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;参考词汇:开头已写好,不计入总词数。With the development of science and technology, more and more students are addicted to computers.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
来源:学年浙江湖州市六校高一上第一次联考英语试卷(解析版)
---- John and I will celebrate our fortieth wedding anniversary next mouth.---- Oh, _______ !A. cheer up B. well doneC. go ahead D. congratulations 
来源:学年浙江杭州西湖高级中学高二10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Nowadays everyone is responsible for _____ a harmonious(和谐的) society in China.A. making up B. taking upC. opening up D. building up 
来源:学年浙江湖州第五中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Last summer holiday, I took a trip to Yunnan. It is in the southern part of our country .It is really a very beautiful place-grand mountains, clean rivers and kind people. Trees and flowers are seen everywhere. Every year there are lots and lots of visitors.Maybe you have heard about Shi Lin (stone forests). There are all kinds of strange stones. Some of the small stones look and the big stones look like handsome men. Other stones look like cats, peafowls, double-edged swords, mice, elephants and so on. Of all the stones, the stone like a beautiful girl in a legend is the most famous .Its name is A Shima.I also went to Li Jiang. The roads in that city are just like the Eight Diagrams. Any road in the city goes to the center of Li Jiang. A river runs through the whole city. If you go along the river, you’ll never get lost. There are many ethnic minority people in Yunnan. They are very cordial. And they all like singing and dancing. We danced with them around the campfire that night. I really had a good time.I like the elephants and fruits there best. An elephant is even taller than me! I even mounted the elephant, though I was very afraid at first. But the elephant seemed very friendly. I took some photos with it. The fruits there are very fresh and delicious. They are very good for our health.The trip to Yunnan impressed me greatly. I will never forget it.1.Which of the following is not included in the advantages of Yunnan?A. grand mountains. B. clean rivers.C. kind people D. good transports.2.The word “cordial” in the third paragraph means ________.A. strange B. friendlyC. poor D. unhappy3.Which of the following is not true?A. There are all kinds of strange stones in Stone Forests in Yunnan.B. Some of the stones look like animals while some others like people.C. The elephant is tall and fierce to visitors when it’s hungry.D. LYunnan had a nice impression on the writer.4.The suitable title of the passage is _________.A. A good impression B. A Trip to YunnanC. A visit to Shi Lin D. The beautiful Paradise 
来源:学年浙江温州十校联合体高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
As a husband he was __________ failure, so their marriage ended in _________ failure.A. /; / B. /; aC. a D. / 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 The computer is fast and hardly makes a mistake, ..
阅读理解。
&&&&&&&& The computer is fast and hardly makes a mistake, while people are slow make mistakes sometimes.&& That's what people often say when they talk about computers. For many years, scientists have been improving computers. Now a computer can do a lot of everyday jobs wonderfully. It is widely used in factories,hospitals,post offices and airports. A computer can report,decide and control in almost every field(领域). With the help of a person, a computer can draw pictures,write music,talk with people,play chess,translate languages and so on. Many computer scientists are now thinking of making computers "think" like a man. Perhaps computers will one day really think and feel. Some people are afraid that one day computers will be too clever to listen to them. But scientists tell us that such things will not happen.
1.The computer can work ________ than people.
A. more wonderfullyB. more slowlyC. more often
<puters can do _________ for people.
A. few jobsB. all jobsC. many jobs
3.What will perhaps happen in the future?
A. Computers can think like men and women.&B. People will no longer use computers.C. Computers will only be used to talk with people.
4.The author of the passage mainly tells us something __________ .
A. about the danger of the computerB. about computer scientistsC. about the computer
5.Which of the following is RIGHT according to the passage?
A. People are slow and full of mistakes when using computers.B. Computers can translate languages without people's help?C. Computers will never be cleverer than people.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:期中题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 The computer is fast and hardly makes a mistake, ..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 The computer is fast and hardly makes a mistake, ..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 his mistakes 的文章

随机推荐