求滞销大家帮忙忙翻译一下啦

Wanted
“That first day the telephone rang non-stop untill midnight.”
By [图耳其]Ilyas Halil
I chanced acrodd him in a metro station. He was a man of medium height with a slight paunch. His eyes shone with joy. At one look, you coukd instantly tell he was one of us, that i
Wanted
“That first day the telephone rang non-stop untill midnight.”
By [图耳其]Ilyas Halil
I chanced acrodd him in a metro station. He was a man of medium height with a slight paunch. His eyes shone with joy. At one look, you coukd instantly tell he was one of us, that is ,a Mediterranean type. His face was a sunburned mixture of
untains and seaweed. He stopped: “Do you see these people?”he asked. “They all came here looking for work!”I gave him a quizzical look. “Whom are you talking about?” He indicated the passengers getting off the subway train. “All of these peo they all want me to give them a job. See that man in front wearing the green jacket ? He's followed me all the way from Rome! 'We have no jobs!'I say. None of them listen. 'Please, brother,if you really want to ,you can do it!' they answer. I beg your pardon, my friend, my name is Duzcan Senkir. When I saw the Cumhurriyet newspaper in you hand, I Knew you were one of us. I just returned to Canada from Turkey . If I don't tell about it, I'll explode from frustration.”
被通缉的工程师
“就在那第一天,电话铃声不停地响到了子夜”。
---伊利亚斯. 哈里勒(图二期)
我是在地铁站偶然碰上他的。他中等身材,小腹微微隆起,眼睛里闪烁着快乐的光芒。我一眼就立即看出他和我们是一个地方的,来自地中海。他的皮肤被晒得黝黑,是那种混合了海底山脉和海藻的颜色。他停下来问我:“你看到这些人了吗?”“他们都到这里来找工作了!”我神情古怪地看了他一眼:“你在说谁啊?”
他指的是那些正从地铁里出来的人们。“所有的人都在跟着我,他们都想让我给他们找份工作。看见前面那个穿绿夹克的人了吗?他从罗马一直跟我到了这里!”我们没有工作!我说。 可是没有一个人肯听。“兄弟,求求你,如果你真的想干,你就能行!”他们回答。请原谅,我的朋友,我叫杜斯坎 森吉尔。 当我看到你手中的Cumhurriyet报纸的时候,我就知道你是我们中的一员。我刚从加拿大回到土耳其,如果我不告诉你,我就会沮丧的要爆炸了。“
我个人觉得你可以用“反译法”来翻译这个句子。原句是“没有你一切将变得毫无意义”,那么反译之后,就成了“你是我的一切了”。这也是翻译的方法之一。所以这个句子我把它...
Neighbouring Hong Kong and Macau, Shenzhen is one of the showcase cities of the ...
Thank you for sending me the pictures, and take your time cause I am not in a hu...
血压长期增高致肾脏细小动脉硬化,会逐渐影响肾脏功能。高血压病早期仅有肾小动脉痉挛,而临床上一般没有明显的泌尿系统症状;到后期,高血压可促进肾小动脉发生玻璃样变性或肾小...
血压长期增高致肾脏细小动脉硬化,会逐渐影响肾脏功能。高血压病早期仅有肾小动脉痉挛,而临床上一般没有明显的泌尿系统症状;到后期,高血压可促进肾小动脉发生玻璃样变性或肾小...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区相关信息onsist of full layout inspection of all elements of the product and full statistical and performance testing.The supplier shall produce a sufficient number of product to achieve set-up conditions as if preparing for production.These production parts shall be uniquely marked as to keep them separate from subsequent samples and/or the production lot.The supplier shall fully test all elements of the product and product and provide Data as per the quality pa...
相关信息onsist of full layout inspection of all elements of the product and full statistical and performance testing.The supplier shall produce a sufficient number of product to achieve set-up conditions as if preparing for production.These production parts shall be uniquely marked as to keep them separate from subsequent samples and/or the production lot.The supplier shall fully test all elements of the product and product and provide Data as per the quality package instructions
包括了?λ?挟a品元件的??察,統?與性能的?y?。供??桃?骱靡磺械???l件去生產充足的產品。這些生產零件???作???特的?酥荆?怪?c其它的?悠泛彤a品作?^?e。供??????Ξa品的所有元件作全面的?z?,?有提供資料作?槊恳??產品的質量包裝指示。
其他答案(共1个回答)
的设备的配置.这些产品的零件应该有独立的标识,使之能与随后的样品和/或产品的大货区别开.供应商应该对产品的所有元件和产品本身作全面的检测,并为包装上的质量指示提供数据.
哪里能找到的韩文...
中国现在起英文名字的不用"翻译" 姓改不了, 但是名子可以随便起. 如果你不想太离谱的话就用你名字的起头音, 比如说伦望的 "Lu"音, 来制造一个名字.以下可...
我觉得楼主花点钱,找人翻译还比较实际,这么多内容,谁会翻译呢
珠宝花园有限公司
纽约36西街28号11楼,10018
特此信函证明曾敏国先生受聘于珠宝花园有限公司。他自1999年6月起服务于该公司。
First of all, physical exercise(或playing sports) gives you a full-body stretch.
NEWS 游戏新闻
FAQS 游戏常见问题
GAME INFO 游戏资讯
Game synopsis 游戏简介
Online Manual 在线操作...
答: 让我们一起来看一下世界各国的抗寒训练吧!澳大利亚:澳大利亚人的育儿经是再富也要穷孩子
答: 欧洲学校里的科学教育是?欧洲学校里的科学教育是?
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
答: 您想通过学习外语开拓自已的职业生涯吗?那就来参加橙育外语学校的语言班吧.详情请浏览
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区推荐到广播
639893 人聚集在这个小组
(古月衣耍大刀)
第三方登录:再求学国际会计学的高手帮忙翻译一下课后习题的英文答案,谢谢啦!-_星空见康网
再求学国际会计学的高手帮忙翻译一下课后习题的英文答案,谢谢啦!
再求学国际会计学的高手帮忙翻译一下课后习题的英文答案,谢谢啦!50分
我们学的是弗雷德里克.D.S.乔伊编著的《国际会计学》第五版(东北财经大学出版社),老师给了自己做的课后的讨论题和习题的英文版的答案,我想请大家帮忙翻译成中文版的,谢谢啦!下面附上中文题目和老师给的英文答案。
CHAPTER 9Discussion Questions1.使用财务报表进行经营分析的4个步骤是什么?为什么在每个步骤中,国际背景下的分析要比对单个国家的分析更困难?答: a. Business strategy analysisDifficulties in cross-border business strategy analysis: Identifying key profit drivers and business risk in two or more countries can be daunting. Business and legal environments and corporate objectives vary around the world. Many risks (such as regulatory risk, foreign exchange risk, and credit risk) need to be evaluated and brought together coherently. In some countries, sources of information are limited and may not be accurate. b. Accounting analysisDifficulties in accounting analysis: Two issues are important here. The first is cross-country variation in accounting measurement quality, disclosure quality, and audit quality. National characteristics that cause this variation include required and generally accepted practices, monitoring and enforcement, and extent in managerial discretion in financial reporting. The second issue concerns the difficulty in obtaining information needed to conduct accounting analysis. The level of credibility and rigor of financial reporting in Anglo-American countries generally is much higher than that found elsewhere. In fact, financial reporting quality can be surprisingly low in both developed and emerging-market countries. c. Financial analysis (ratio analysis and cash flow analysis)Difficulties in financial analysis: Extensive evidence reveals substantial cross-country differences in profitability, leverage, and other financial statement ratios and amounts that result from both accounting and non-accounting factors. Differences in financial statement items caused by national differences in accounting principles can be significant, and unpredictable in amount. Even after financial statement amounts are made reasonably comparable, interpretation of those amounts must consider cross-country differences in economic, competitive, and other conditions. d
Prospective analysis (forecasting and valuation)Difficulties in prospective analysis: Exchange rate fluctuations, accounting differences,
different business practices and customs, capital market differences, and many other factors have major effects on international forecasting and valuation. Application of price multiples in a cross-border setting requires that the determinants of each multiple, and reasons why multiples vary across firms, be thoroughly understood. National differences in accounting principles are one source of cross-country variations in these ratios.相关说明:
这段续上:Finally, all four stages of business analysis may be affected by:i. information access,ii. timeliness of informationiii. foreign currency issuesiv. differences in financial statement formatsv. language and terminology barriers.3.对流行的有效市场假说的一个解释是,信息一旦公开,市场对此就会充分地加以反映。因此,利用可以公开获得的信息(如公司公布的账目)进行基本财务分析,绝不可能打败市场。为什么这一假说在美国可能比在其它国际资本市场更能站得住脚?答: Information accessibility is a major condition for an efficient capital market, that is, information must be rapidly analyzed and made available to investors capable of acting on it. In the United States and other broadly-based financial markets, a whole industry specializing in information analysis and dissemination has developed. Similar investment analysis services in many non-U.S. capital markets are at an earlier stage of development.
第9章讨论问题1a.商业战略分析困难跨境业务战略分析:确定关键的利润驱动程序和商业风险在两个或两个以上国家可以十分艰巨。商业和法律环境和企业的目标各不相同世界各地。许多风险(如监管风险,外汇风险,信用风险)需要进行评估,并汇集了一致。在一些国家,信息来源有限,可能不准确。b.会计分析会计难点分析:有两个问题是十分重要的。首先憨担封杆莩访凤诗脯涧是跨国家的变化会计计量的质量,披露质量和审计质量。民族特点,造成这种变化包括需要和普遍接受的做法,监测和执法,并在管理范围内的自由裁量权的财务报告。第二个问题涉及难以获得必要的信息,进行会计分析。该级别的可信度和严谨的财务报告在英美国家一般远远高于其他地方发现。事实上,财务报告的质量更是出奇地低,发达国家和新兴市场国家。c.财务分析(比率分析和现金流量分析)困难的财务分析:大量证据显示大量的跨国家的分歧在盈利能力,充分利用,以及其他财务报表的比率和数量所造成的会计和非会计因素的影响。不同的财务报表项目所造成的民族差异的会计原则可能很大,和不可预测的数额。即使在财务报表的数额是合理的可比性,解释这些款项必须考虑跨国家的分歧在经济,竞争和其他条件。d.前瞻性分析(预测和估价)难点前景分析:汇率波动,会计的差异,不同的商业惯例和习俗,资本市场的差异,以及许多其他因素具有重大国际影响的预测和估价。应用价格倍数在跨边界设置要求,每一个决定因素多,而且原因各不相同的倍数各地企业,进行彻底的理解。全国不同的会计原则是一个来源的跨国家这些变化的比率。最后,所有4个阶段的业务分析可能受影响的:i.获取信息,ii. 及时的信息iii. 外汇问题iv. 不同的财务报表格式 v. 语言和术语的障碍。3信息无障碍环境是一个重要的条件,一个有效的资本市场,就是信息必须迅速分析,并提供给投资者能够采取行动。在美国和其他基础广泛的金融市场,整个行业专门从事信息分析和传播制定。类似的投资分析服务,在许多非美国的资本市场是在较早的发展阶段。
我们学的是弗雷德里克.D.S.乔伊编著的《国际会计学》第五版(东北财经大学出版社),老师给了自己做的课后的讨论题和习题的英文版的答案,我想请大家帮忙翻译成中文版的,谢谢啦!下面附上中文题目和老师给的英文答案。 CHAPTER 9 Discussion Questions 1.使用财务报表进行经营分析的4个步骤是什么?为什么在每个步骤中,国际背景下的分析要比对单个国家的分析更困难? 答: a. Business strategy analysis Difficulties in cross-border business strategy analysis: Identifying key profit drivers and business risk in two or more countries can be daunting. Business and legal environments and corporate objectives vary around the world. Many risks (such as regulatory risk, foreign exchange risk, and credit risk) need to be evaluated and brought together coherently. In some countries, sources of information are limited and may not be accurate. b. Accounting analysis Difficulties in accounting analysis: Two issues are important here. The first is cross-country variation in accounting measurement quality, disclosure quality, and audit quality. National characteristics that cause this variation include required and generally accepted practices, monitoring and enforcement, and extent in managerial discretion in financial reporting. The second issue concerns the difficulty in obtaining information needed to conduct accounting analysis. The level of credibility and rigor of financial reporting in Anglo-American countries generally is much higher than that found elsewhere. In fact, financial reporting quality can be surprisingly low in both developed and emerging-market countries. c. Financial analysis (ratio analysis and cash flow analysis) Difficulties in finan......弱弱的问一句,你能给我这本书的答案吗~~我们要考试~~~
跪求答案 可付钱
我们学的是弗雷德里克.D.S.乔伊编著的《国际会计学》第五版(东北财经大学出版社),老师给了自己做的...
再求学国际会计学的高手帮忙翻译一下课后习题的英文答案,谢谢啦... 2016-...
国际汇兑计算题(因习题书后无答案,不知自己是否正确,求高手帮忙解答!送大量...12-01 再求学国...
我老板要我翻译点东西,对外投资,per unit $10,000(price to investor...
已经PM给你了
搜索答案 国际会计学中文电子
英文版是弗雷德里克写的~谢谢谢谢 ...目前,很多国内外高校开设此专...
手机版 我的知道 搜索答案 “...international accounti...
(谢绝复制)谢谢。匿名 推荐于 13:09:50 最佳答案 国际会计...我建议...
目测你是报云南财经大学的。我们学校就有这两个专业。国际会计专业在专业课上都是用英文教学的,就业么还行...
公认会计准则鼓励“以规则为基础”的精神,以约束财务报告中的透明性。 有的,你不妨在google上输入...
你可能想看的相关专题

我要回帖

更多关于 婚礼谢谢大家的帮忙 的文章

随机推荐