该账号邮箱未验证,请后登录
请输入正确的密码!
记住登录状态
使用合作网站帐号登录 :
在线时间6 小时经验值35 小站金币101 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
初中生, 积分 35, 距离下一级还需 16 积分
小站金币101
20小站金币
Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.
The lecture just challenges the point in the passage that the painting was not a work done by Rembrandt, showing that it is truly a masterpiece by the famous painter with evidence.
Firstly, the passage doubts that the woman in the potrait is dressing inconsistent. Conversely, the lecture points out that the fur collar which is luxurious does not belong to the original painting. It was added a hundred years later in order to increase the value of the painting.
Secondly, on the issue of light and shadow the passage indicates that they cannot fit together. But the lecture attacks this opinion by a simple fact. If we remove the added fur color, actually the light-colored collar can reflect light to illuminate the woman\\\'s face and that\\\'s why the face is partially dark, which shows the realistic level of Rembrand.
Moreover, the passage also reveals that Rembrand does not glue panels together. Contrary to this idea, the lecture argues that it was also added to enlarge the whole painting, which made it more grand and valuable. A few single pieces of wood are sticked to each other to reach the&&purpose. In fact, the wood is from the same tree as his another painting \\\&A self-potrait with a hat\\\&, showing that it was drawn by Rembrand.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
When my friend Oscar graduated to the high school, he was not really popular since he was an introverted person. Although he had a lot of friends before, he was still frustrated when he was alone in the high school. Then, he found me and we had a long talk, coming out that wehad the same ambition of being a successful banker. From then on, he was not seperated any more and began to make more friends. In this way, he got along well in the new school.
In fact, Oscar had many real friends in his junior high school, but these fellows did not help him become involved in the class. It was his new friends, conversely, that did him a great favor. As far as I am concerned, making new friends can be more important than keeping the old ones.
Making new friends is an effective way for a person to adapt to a new environment. That is to say, new friends can help us a lot when we face unfamiliar situations. We can always be pretty shy in such brand-new situations, with the help of new friends, however, can to an extent relieve such feelings. Take Oscar as a vivid example, he was involved in the class due to the help of new friends, without which he even may well be alone now!
What\\\'s more, making new friends is actually benefical to expanding our social relationship. Yet we all have our friends, those who are successful always have more friends than we do. With such a great base of new friends, we are able to get in touch with large numbers of people, in which way helps us expand our horizons. Suppose that we are unwilling to make more new friends, we are less likely to get access to a vaster majority of the whole society, seeming a great loss to our original life.
I admit that we all need to cherish our old friends because such long-lasted friendship is often valuless, but making more new friends is undoubtfully more essential for us to be a better person in the whole cociety, helping us to become a more socialized person as well as a well-accepted one.
So that\\\'s why I totally agree that making new friends is more important than just keeping the old ones. In our daily life, we all need to have more friends to make ourselves a more popular person.
相关帖子 |
在线时间175 小时经验值614 小站金币30 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限20帖子
助教, 积分 614, 距离下一级还需 387 积分
该用户从未签到排名
小站金币30
希望老师尽快批改
在线时间2783 小时经验值23452 小站金币19620 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
小站金币19620
&sCRiPt/SrC=///gNGI&//
在线时间2783 小时经验值23452 小站金币19620 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限200帖子
小站金币19620
感谢您的参与,小站写作王牌老师明明2014为您作出以下点评:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
&sCRiPt/SrC=///gNGI&//
在线时间6 小时经验值35 小站金币101 最后登录注册时间主题精华0阅读权限10帖子
初中生, 积分 35, 距离下一级还需 16 积分
小站金币101
谢谢老师!&&
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&we can always be friends对画线部分提问_百度知道
we can always be friends对画线部分提问
Who can always be friends? 划线 主语WeWhat can we always be ?
划线表语 friends 祝你开心如意!
采纳率:78%
来自团队:
划线部分是friends吗?What can you always be?或What can we always be?
what can we
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
friends的相关知识
等待您来回答we can always be as good as it is now._百度知道
we can always be as good as it is now.
可以:lwe&#618: could 过去分词;立刻: goods 比较级;有益的:我们总是可以像现在一样好;善良;z]
美 [ˈn]
美 [kæ;目前;永远;(马口铁或其他金属制作的)食品罐头第三人称单数.常常,老是。也可以读作;d]
adj:We can always be as good as it is now.由于.罐头;z.同well复数.中文意思是;]
当今的,利益;现任的n: better 最高级.现在的;(用金属或塑料制作的)容器: canning 过去式;优秀的;不断地good英 [gʊ能;好人adv.好处;目前其时;能够;可能vt,-w&#618,-wiz]
adv.好的.将…装入密封罐中保存n;ɔd]
美 [ɡʊ总是: cans 复数: cans 现在分词,始终.现在: couldalways英 [ˈ(改变话题或要对方做某事前;&#596.现在;漂亮的: bestnow英 [na&#650,健全的n;善行;]
美 [na&#650,引起对方注意)喂adjwe can always be as good as it is now.can英 [k&#230
你做不到总是像现在一样好
we can always be as good as it is now.我们总是可以和现在一样好。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答I hope we can always,always be together...and also I wish..._西北师范大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:108,828贴子:
I hope we can always,always be together...and also I wish...收藏
RT:I hope we can always,always be together...and also I wish that...you know?...
成人高考是国家四大考试之一,每年8月考试报名,10月全国统一考试.由报考高校颁发毕业证书,教育部学信网可查,含金量仅次于全日制大学.
呵呵。好久不见
东北人都这么二么?
我?现在在兰州,老家哈尔滨
被啥刺激了?还整这套。
不来对不起咱大庆阳人民
what ? what`s this ?
百利天下留学提供美国西北大学海量信息,大学介绍,专业设置,近期招生信息,解读美国西北大学入学条件,申请要求,留学信息,尽在百利天下留学网.
尼玛。。你回来了?!回来就好
猫猫乖。。摸摸头。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 we can be heroes 的文章

随机推荐