论文中的“Recommended forby acceptancee by XXX”是怎么回事

In this thesis I present applications of the Born-Infeld action to the description of D-branes, mostly in the context of type IIB string theory. I briefly review the relevant aspects of the general formalism, including the efforts toward generalization of this action to the non-Abelian case. In the second Chapter I present the construction of a fundamental string attached to a threebrane, whereby the string is made out of the wrapped brane. This interpretation withstands a rather detailed scrutiny, including the magnitude of the static tension and of the B-I and Polchinski’s mixed Dirichlet/Neumann boundary conditions for small perturbations of the string. The latter arise dynamically from the full non-linear equations of motion. Also, the Born-Infeld charge is shown to produce the correct form of dipole radiation under the influence of harmonic oscillations of the string. The third Chapter arises out of two papers on the application of these ideas to the AdS/CFT correspondence. Using the essentially non-perturbative nature of the B-I action we were able to construct in the near-horizon geometry of N D3-branes the
Keyphrases 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
网络编码算法与协议设计
下载积分:1500
内容提示:网络编码算法与协议设计
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 12:12:16|