八下英语选择题题,题目下

七年级下册英语分类复习题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级下册英语分类复习题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级下册英语分类复习题及答案
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 一.&动词时态:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.I ______(be )from America .I _______(speak )English .2.Bill often ______(go )to school by bike ,but he _______(go)to school on foot this morning because his bike ______(be )broken .3.What _____Jim ______(do )? He is a middle school student .4.Can you ______(tell )me the way to the post office ?5.Where______his parents ______(work )now ,do you know ?6.We have to ______(clean )our classroom on Sundays .7.Look !The children _________(play )volleyball on the playground .8.Yesterday Ann _______(visit ) aunt Wang with her classmates .9.Would you _____(like )another piece of bread ,Peter ?10._________(not eat )in class ,please .11._____(be )there anything new in today’s newspaper ?12.Lucy _____(be )born in Canada on September 12 th ,1990.13.Lily ______(have )a medium build ,she _____(look )beautiful.14.What _____(be )the weather like last Sunday ?It _____(be )sunny .15.Where ______she ______(work )?She works in an office .16.There ______(be )an orange ,an apple and five pears on the table .17.Long long ago ,there _____(be )many animals in the world .18.I ________(not think )he is right .19.What _____you _____(do )over the weekend ,Joy ?20.It’s seven o’clock ,the Greens __________(watch )TV at home .二.非谓语动词:1.No_______(talk )in class .2.Do you enjoy _______(work )in China ?3.They want _________(be )scientists .4.What do you decide ________(do )?5.It takes him half an hour _______(get )to school by bike every day .6.It’s time _______(go )home ,let’s ______(go ).7.Li Ping finished _________(read )the interesting story just now .8.Bob usually helps his mother ________(cook )supper .9.How about _________(walk )to the park ?10._______(eat )too much is bad for your health (健康).11.Helen is good at _______(play )the guitar .12.Thanks for _______(teach )us so well .13.He made us _______(feel )very happy at the party .14.You can find somebody _______(eat )hamburgers in a restaurant .15.Do you like _______(fly )kites with us ?三.用适当的介词或副词:1.The library is across _______my school .2.The bank is _______the supermarket and the hospital .3.The video arcade is next ______the park .4.Turn right ____the first turning and take the second turning _____the left ,then you’ll see the tall building _____your right hand side .5.Don’t be late ______class next time ,Xiao Lin .6.Her father often helps him ______Japanese .7.Go ______this street ,then walk ______the gate of the building .8.What does she look ______?She is tall and thin .9.Stop working ,it’s time ______lunch now .10.What ______this blue skirt ?It looks very nice .11.The poor girl was born ____India ____December fifth ,1996.12.The old woman _____glasses is over sixty years old .13.He often has vegetables and rice _____breakfast .14.What’s the weather _______today ?15.What do you think _____game shows ?16.Do you agree ______Li Ping ?17.Mrs Black is very friendly _____us.18.There are a lot _____apples on the apple trees .19.Pandas are kind ____interesting and shy .20.Jim often gets up _____six o’clock _____the morning .四.用所给的词的适当形式填空:1.It’s very _______(cloud ),it is going to rain later on.2.Mr King teaches ______(they )French .3.Linda is from ________(America ),she is an ________(America )girl .4.Do you have any ________(tomato )and ________(potato )?5.Look !The children are taking _______(photo )over there .6.Is this _______(your )eraser ?No ,that yellow one is ______(my ).7.We know September is the _______(nine )month of the year .8.I like ______(chicken )for supper,but I don’t like _______(fish ).9.He is in trouble ,let’s go and help ______(he ).10.Why not join us ?The work is very _______(interest ).五.单词拼写:1.What day is it today ?It’s ________(星期三).2.How’s the ________(天气)today ?3.Bob and Alice are in________(不同的)classes .4.Don’t go too high ,it’s _________(危险)5.How many _______(人)are there in your family ?6.Last night it ________(下雨)very heavily .六.单项选择:(&&&&& )1.Can you _______me clearly ?A. look&&&&&&& B. look at&&&&&& C. see&&&&&& D. see at (&&&&& )2._______Saturday evening ,I must go to bed early .A. On&&&&&&&& B. In&&&&&&&&&& C. At&&&&&&& D. For (&&&&& )3.They _______a birthday party the day before yesterday .&&&&&&& A. have&&&&&&& B. having&&&&&&& C. had&&&&&& D. has (&&&&& )4.Does Lily like ________?&&&&&&& A. play piano&&&&&&&&& B. playing football &&&&&&& C. playing guitar&&&&&&& D. play the baseball (&&&&& )5.Would you like ________apple juice ?&&&&&&& A. some&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&& C. an&&&&&&&& D. many(&&&&& )6.Can you speak Japanese ?Yes ,but only __________.&&&&&&& A. a few&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&& C. a little&&&&& D. little (&&&&& )7.He didn’t pass the examination ,he is _________.&&&&&&& A. happy&&&&&& B. glad&&&&&&&& C. unhappy&&& D. heavy (&&&&& )8.---_____________?&&&&&&&& ---She is a policewoman . x k b1.co m&&&&&&& A. What does your mother do&&&&&&&& B. What does she look like &&&&&&& C. Who’s that woman&&&&&&& D. Is your sister a bank clerk (&&&&& )9.There are five ___________in our school .&&&&&&& A. woman teacher&&&&&&&&&& B. woman teachers &&&&&&& C. women teacher&&&&&&&&&& D. women teachers (&&&&& )10.Stop ________!The teacher is coming .&&&&&&& A. to talk&&&&&& B. to talking&&&& C. talking&&&& D. talk(&&&&& )11.When did you _________?&&&&&&& A. get&&&&&&&&& B. arrive&&&&&&& C. reach&&&&& D. get to (&&&&& )12.---_______I smoke here ? ---_____________.&&&&&&& A. CYes ,you can’t&&&&&&&& B. M No, you can &&&&&&& C. CYes ,you can&&&&&&&&&& D. May ,Yes ,you may not (&&&&& )13.I have ________rules .&&&&&&& A. too many& B. too much&& C. much too&& D. many too (&&&&& )14.Look at the picture .What ______the boy _______?&&&&&&& A.do&& B.do&&&&&& C.doing&&& D.does (&&&&& )15.It’s about ______walk .A. ten minute& B. ten minutes C. ten minutes’ D. ten minute’s 附:参考答案一、1.am, speak& 2.goes, went, was& 3.does, do& 4.tell& 5.are, working& 6.clean 7.are playing&& 8.visited&& 9.like&& 10.Don’t eat&& 11.Is&&& 12.was& 13.has, looks&& 14.was,was&& 15.does,work&& 16.is&&& 17.were&& &18.don’t think&&&& 19.did,you&&&& 20.are watching二、1.talking& 2.working& 3.to be&&&&& 4.to do&&&&&& 5.to get&&&&&&& 6.to go& go7.reading& 8.(to)cook&& 9.walking&&& 10.Eating&&& 11.playing&&&& 12.teaching13.feel&&&& 14.eating&&& 15.to fly三、1.from&&& 2.between&&&& 3.to&&&&&& 4.at& on&& on&&&& 5.for&&&& 6.with&&& 7.along/down/up , through&&& 8.like&&&& 9.for&&&&& 10.about&&&& 11.in , on 12.with&&& 13.for&&& 14.like&& 15.of&&& 16.with&& 17.to& 18.of& 19.of&& 20.at, in四、1.cloudy&&&& 2.them&&& 3.America,& American&&& 4.tomatoes,& potatoes5.photos&&&& 6.your,& mine&&&& 7.ninth&&&& 8.chicken, fish&&&& 9.him&& 10.interesting五、1.Wednesday&&&& 2.weather&&& 3.ditterent&&& 4.dangerous&&& 5.people&&& 6.rained 六、1. C&&& 2. A&&&& 3. C&&& 4. B&& 5. A&& 6. C& 7. C&& 8. A&& 9. D&& 10. C 11. B&& 12. C&&&& 13. A&&& 14. C&& 15. C文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?一道英语选择题,求大神解释下_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,170,963贴子:
一道英语选择题,求大神解释下收藏
1 Here is one of the most interesting novels that (
) been published since the warA haveB has这题楼主认为选择A,因为先行词是novels,是复数但是新概念英语第二册28课有这一句Jasper white is one of those rare people who blieves antient myth为什么这句中是believes呢,还有这两句的主语到时是谁,先行词到底是谁呢?求大神
英语词汇练习,立即注册vip英语,限量99位,免费送英语语言程度分析,英语轻松学!每天45分钟,听说读写全面提升,英语学习0压力!
就是B啊,仔细看这句话哈,here is(one of the most interesting novels) that …这句话中主要强调的是这里的那本小说,而非很多有趣的小说,所以用单数修饰has
实际上新概念第3 册第 25 课也有个例句:The Cutty Sark was one of the fastest sailing ships that has ever been built.其实单复数皆可,但目前我国的测试题都已使用复数作为正确答案。复数侧重事物的普遍性,而单数则侧重事物的特殊性。
按照语法应该使用复数,除非前面出现the only one这样的特指成份。英语的指代有时候需要结合句子含义,但这句还牵扯不到这点。
Jasper white is one of those rare people who blieves antient myth.的传统翻译有误,从believes来看,who的先行词并不是those rare people所以翻译应为:Jasper是那些奇葩的人之一,他相信古老的神话
并不是:Jasper是那些奇葩的相信古老的神话的人之一
因为:“相信古老的神话”并不修饰“那些奇葩的人”“of those rare people”和 “who blieves antient myth”都是one的定语但是我们中高考的英语题中,认为这种说法是错误的也有道理,如果“那些奇葩的人”和Jasper并不就分享“相信古代神话”的共同属性Jasper又怎么会成为“那些奇葩的人”的其中之一呢?如果您想让who的定语从句只修饰one在who后加一“逗号”改成非限定性定语从句,或者在one前加the区分开one和those people的性质行不?但是,大概齐,外国人没这么多讲究肯定又有很多人,说什么语言是“语言是习惯、不要较真记住就行”的屁话语言虽是他们的,但逻辑是世界的,期待高人拆解
应该和rare people有关,rare可以看成是 几乎不
这样的题目不用纠结,这样的题目考试肯定不考,但是lz可以理解就是here is或者here comes+比如倒装或者其它结构表强调的,is后面的整个句子代表的意思为词性,这里就是one of…表示一个,用单数,第二个句子他没有一个传统的句子,他就是一句话,跟究近的词性一致,其实lz不用纠结这个事情,因为两句中都是用of表从属关系,后面用单用复都一样,这不是好题目
B,我肤浅地认为是指一本书,所以是has
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语试题-12999英语网(完全免费英语资源下载)
&&12999提醒您:坚持每一天都学习,是英语学习成功的关键. 本站新推出
&您的位置:英语试题
欢迎您光临(可以直接下载了)
(6888)(5912)(983)(1319)(2503)(39)(819)(123)(2)(191)(181)(508)(223)(45)(4)(28)(4)(98)(37)(24)(11)(17)(36)(108)(3)(12)
&[相关热点]
首页&&上一页&&&&&&页次: 每页:70 本类资料:5000 个&&
&[站内搜索]
&[中考专栏]
&[高考专栏]
&&&版权所有@12999教育资源网考试指南:
备考真题:
热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试: