1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一篇英语作文题目为:我最喜欢的运动是乒乓球 不要太深奥只要八年级的程度 急用介绍下乒乓球
本泽马V5s3937
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Table tennis isone of the most popular sports in China. It’s my favorite, too. It’s a good wayof exercise, and it’s easy to play. You don’t need many skills. I often playtable tennis after class. Most of my classmates like it. So we always havepartners. But if you want to play well, it’s not so easy. You must focus onyour gesture, your hands and your steps. I want to be better, so I practice itvery often. I have my own teacher to teach me. I work hard on it. 请采纳,大了好半天
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(B)假如你要参加学校英语倶乐部举办的名为“My favourite star 的英语作文比赛.请根据 所给的信息写一篇作文.要点如下:1. 我最喜欢的电影明星是杨幂.她于日出生在北京.2. 她从小就喜欢表演.并梦想成为一名成功的演员.3. 她四岁就开始演戏.现在已在很多电视剧里扮演了女主角.4.但她事业的巅峰时期是在2010年.被 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
(B)假如你要参加学校英语倶乐部举办的名为“My favourite star”的英语作文比赛,请根据 所给的信息写一篇作文,要点如下:1. 我最喜欢的电影明星是杨幂,她于日出生在北京。2. 她从小就喜欢表演,并梦想成为一名成功的演员。3. 她四岁就开始演戏,现在已在很多电视剧里扮演了女主角。4.但她事业的巅峰时期是在<span style="font-size: 13.年,被选中扮演电视剧《宫锁心玉》(Axhce) 里的女主
角,并且大获成功。她也因为剧中角色而获得了国家大奖。5. 杨幂很努力,我相信…… ’注意:1. 短文必须包括所给要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯。2. 第五点需要用1至2句展开合理想象。3. 词数90个左右,短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。My favourite star My favourite star Yang Mi was bom in Beijing on September 12th,1986.
(B) One possible version :My favourite starMy favourite star is Yang Mi. she was born in Beijing on September 12th,1986. As a child,she loved acting and dreamt of becoming a successful actress. She began her acting career at the age of & 4. Now She has played the lead roles in many TV series. Her best moment came in 2010—when she was chosen to play the lead role in Palace. It was a big success. And she won a national award because of her role.Yang Mi has worked hard. I believe she has made her dream come true and she will be a world-famous actress one day.
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
4. 这份工作对他来说比其他什么都重要。The job
(B) Everyone has two personalities.
The one that is shown to the world and the other that is secret and real. You don't show your secret personality when you’re awake because you can control yourself,but when you’re asleep,your sleeping position
(姿势) shows the real you. At night,of course,you often change your sleeping position. The most important position that shows your secret personality is at the beginning of your sleep.If you go to sleep on your back,you’re a very open person. You often trust people and you are easily influenced by fashion or new ideas. You don't like to make people unhappy,so you never express (表达) your real feelings. You’re quite shy and you aren’t very confident.If you sleep on your stomach,
you are a person who likes to change your ideas,but you are satisfied with your life. You usually live for today not for tomorrow.If you sleep on curled up (蛛缩) ,you are probably a very nervous person. You’re shy and you don't like meeting people. You prefer to be on your own.If you sleep on your side,you have usually got a well-balanced personality. You know your strengths and weaknesses. You are usually careful. You have a confident personality.
You sometimes feel worried,but you don't often get unhappy. You always say what you think even if it makes people angry.() 4. You may find the passage in
.&&&A. a science magazine&&&B. a guide book&&&C. a sports newspaper&&&D. a story book() 5. When does the sleeping position best show your secret personality?&&&A. In the daytime. B. At the beginning of sleep.&&&C. At night. D. During the deep sleep.() 6. What does the passage tell us?&&&A. sleeping on your side is the best way of sleeping.&&&B. Changing positions will cause sleeping problems.&&&C. Sleeping positions show people's secret personalities.&&&D. Enough sleep makes people look healthier and better.
(E) Many of us don't pay much attention to the importance of eye care. It is said that if you take care of your body,then you can surely be healthy. That is why our eyes should be given a lot of care. Natural eye care should be put in a number one place.There are several causes leading to poor eyesight like not enough food,genes (基因) and aging (变老) .Televisions,computers and reading are also the causes of having poor eyesight. If you work in front of the computer,it is best to take a break every once in a while. Something dirty can cause redness and they will make you feel uncomfortable. It is bad for your eyes,too. If this happens,you’d better clean your eyes with cold water. You must also try your best to protect your eyes from harmful things. For example,sunglasses are not just for fashion but they can also serve as a great way to protect your eyesight from UV rays.Eating healthy foods will do good to your eyesight. Remember that vitamins A. C and E are good for eyes. Try to eat food groups that have these vitamins. And you should do eye exercises because exercise protects your eyesight,too. If a person exercises regularly and eats the right kind of food,his eyes will stay in good condition for a long time.All above are natural ways of eye care that help us keep healthy eyes. In a word,eye care is very important,
no matter how old a person is.ProblemsMany of us have poor eyesight because of paying 1 attention to eye care.CausesSolutionsNot enough food,genes and aging can 2 poor eyesight.Eating healthy foods which are rich in vitamins A. C and E will do good to our eyesight.Televisions and computers are the causes of poor eyesight as 3 as reading.It's best to take a break now and then.Do eye exercises often.Something dirty can make your eyes red and they will make you feel uncomfortable.Clean your eyes by 4 cold water.UV rays can do 5 to our eyes.You’d better wear sunglasses to protect your eyesight from UV rays.ConclusionsAll in all,it's very important for us to care for our eyes.1.&&&2.&&&3.&&&4.&&&5.&
(C) Growing up is not always easy. When we face difficulties,a spirit of depending on 1 is more useful than crying for help. That&#39;s what Hong Zhanhui&#39;s story of growing from boy to man 2 family hardship tells us.Hong was born in 1982 in a poor family in Xihua County (县) , Henan Province. When he was only 11,his father became badly ill and one day he came back with an unwanted baby 3 A year later,Hong&#39;s mother 4 home. She no longer wanted to live such a poor life and face her sick husband. So everything hard fell onto the young boy&#39;s 5 &to take care of his father and the younger sister Chenchen,and to go on to study.Although his life was hard,Hong didn&#39;t go away from his father and sister. He took several part-time jobs to 6 his family. He climbed tall trees to get birds5 eggs for his sister.
He walked 2 hours at weekends to the market to 7 different things to sell around his school. A&few years later,he studied at a college. To take care of Chenchen,he worked hard to8 & a room near his college for her,and sent her to school.After Hong&#39;s story went 9 ,he became a hero in people&#39;s eyes. But Hong 10 offers from others. He said he felt encouraged by kind offers,but he could depend on his own work.Through his hard life,he has grown up from boy to man.() 1.A. parents&&&B. friends&&&C. yourself&&&D. God() 2. A. out of&&&B. into&&&C. without&&&D. with() 3. A. dog&&&B. cat&&&C. girl&&&D. boy() 4. A. left&&&B. arrived&&&C. went&&&D. came() 5. A. back&&&B. shoulders&&&C. head&&&D. body() 6. A. help&&&B. save&&&C. protect&&&D. feed() 7. A. make&&&B. sell&&&C. clean&&&D. buy() 8. A. build&&&B. borrow&&&C. rent&&&D. share() 9. A. public&&&B. clear&&&C. by&&&D. far() 10. A. accepted&&&B. asked&&&C. received&&&D. refused
阅读填空 阅读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容,在文后表格的空格中填入一个最恰当的单词。People visit other countries for many purposes. Some travel on businesses; others travel to visit interesting places that are only found in other countries.Wherever you go,and for whatever purpose,it's important to be safe. A tourist can attract a lot of attention from local people. While most people you meet when travelling are sure to be nice,there are dangers — theft being the most common.
So prepare for your trip before you go.As you prepare for your trip,
make sure you have the right paperwork. You don't want to get to your destination (目的地) only to find you have the wrong visa,or worse,that your passport is about to expire (到期) . Also,make sure you travel with proper medical insurance (保险) ,so that if you are sick or hurt during your travels,you can be treated. If you want to drive while you are abroad,
make sure you have an international driver's license.If you need to take medicine with you — such as travel-sickness pills — keep it in its original container (容器) . If you don't,you may find yourself doing a lot of explaining to customs officials at your destination.Buy a guidebook and read about the local customs of the country you are going to. Also,try and learn a few basic words and phrases — don't hope that the local people will speak your language.When you get to your destination,youM better use official transport. Always go to the bus stop and taxi stands. Don’t accept rides from strangers who offer you a lift. If there is no meter in the taxi,agree on a price before you get in. If you prefer to stay in cheap hotels while travelling,make sure you can lock the door of your room from the inside. If you are travelling with valuables such as jewelry,or a lot of money,you should ask about a safe for storing them in. Finally,remember to smile. It's the friendliest and most sincere form of communication,and is sure to be understood in any part of the world!Have a Safe TripAspects of being safeTips on safetyPaperworkvisaYou must have the 1 visa.medical insuranceYou are able to get 2 if you’re ill during the journey.driving licenseYou should have the international driver's license if you’d like to drive in foreign countries.MedicineMake sure it is 3 in its original containers.GuidebookIf you buy one,you’ll know the local customs by reading it.4You can try to learn some simple words and phrases the local people use.TransportUse public transport. Don’t get into strangers’ cars.HotelLock the door from the 5
.Form of communicationDon’t forget to smile when communicating with others.1.
(G)假设你所在班级为了配合创建“宜居城市”,最近以“Life in the future: for better or worse?”为题进行了一次讨论。许多同学对未来50年表示乐观,但也有一些同学对未来有些 担心。请你根据下列表格中的内容要点提示,用英语写一篇短文。乐观者的观点① 世界变得更好② 生活水平提高③ 人的寿命更长担心者的观点① 世界变得更挤② 环境问题更多③ 能源变得更少你自己的观点考生自拟(至少两点)&注意:1. 词数90个左右,短文的开头已为你写好,不计人总词数;2. 短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;3. 短文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。参考词汇:乐观的观点、看法opinion Life in the future&:&for better or worse?Many students are optimistic about the next 50 years.&
& &People live in different houses. You may know a wooden (木头的) house or a paper house. But do you know a(n) 1 house?& &In 2008,the first ice house in North America opened its 2 to welcome some tourists (游客) . The floors,windows and walls are all made of ice. It has ten bedrooms 3 twenty people can stay there-each night. Tourists to the house 4 on ice beds,sit on ice chairs and eat from ice plates. The toilets are not made of ice,of course. It's usually below zero so it is very 5 inside the house. Then how do the tourists 6 warm? They have to 7 special clothes. These clothes can make 8 feel warm until morning.& &Workers 9 about four weeks making the ice house. Tourists can only stay in this ice house in winter.It isn’t 10
in hot summer. Because this house is so special,it is becoming popular with young people.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。() 1. A. toy&&&B. water&&&C. ice&&&D. candle() 2. A. window&&&B. door&&&C. shop&&&D. book() 3. A. but&&&B. because&&&C. if&&&D. and() 4. A. cook&&&B. lie&&&C. stand&&&D. change() 5. A. cold&&&B. hot&&&C. bright&&&D. dark() 6. A. say&&&B. shine&&&C. keep&&&D. call() 7. A. make&&&B. wear&&&C. dress&&&D. hope() 8. A. them&&&B. you&&&C. it&&&D. us() 9. A. need&&&B. cost&&&C. pay&&&D. spend() 10. A. early&&&B. clean&&&C. closed&&&D. open
7. The engineer says that it’ll take at
(little) two years to build this tall building.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
要一篇英语作文题目为:我最喜欢的运动是乒乓球 不要写太难,只要八年级的程度,
神天卫0窼喔
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My favourite Olympic events-Table tennis
If I had to describe a sport, I would choose to talk about table tennis.I am not sure if you have played it before. It is more commonly known as ping-pong.The sport is widely practised throughout the world. Table tennis made its Olympic debut as a full medal sport during the Olympic Games in Seoul. It was never contested at the Olympics as a demonstration sport. Since the late 1950s, the Chinese have been by far the dominant country in table tennis.
Table tennis is extremely popular in China. That is to say, many people of all ages like to play.China is often regarded as the world champions. For example, we often win medals in this sport at the Olympic Games.There are several reasons as for why I would like to talk specifically about table tennis. Allow me to explain by mentioning some of them briefly.
First of all, it is an indoor sport. What I mean to say is that we are able to play it irrespective of the weather conditions. In my hometown, this is important because of the long winters.Secondly, the equipment needed to play table tennis is inexpensive. For instance, you can use any table of a reasonable size. Al you then need is a ball, two bats, and a net.Lastly, table tennis is a sociable sport.
That is to say, two or four people can play at one time, while a number of spectators can enjoy the game as well.
Table tennis has become the world's largest participation sport, I like the event very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>>
初中英语作文题目:我最喜欢的季节(带翻译)
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
  My favourite season is . I often
I wear my . In summer it is often
and . Sometimes
in summer. I
with my . Sometimes I eat
  作文翻译:
  我最喜欢的季节
  我喜欢的季节是夏季,我经常穿我的短裤和运动衫。有时我穿牛仔裤。夏天,天气经常是晴朗的、热的。有时是多雨的。我通常和我的父亲去游泳,有时在家吃冰激淋。
点击收听单词发音&&
参考例句:
adj.最喜爱的;n.最喜爱的人/物 (=favorite)
参考例句:
Yellow is her favourite colour.她最喜欢黄颜色。
Summer is my favourite season.我最喜欢夏季。
n.季节,时期;v.调味,使...适用
参考例句:
Autumn is a wonderful season.秋天是极好的季节。
Spring is the first season.春天是第一个季节。
n.夏天,夏季
参考例句:
He enjoys swimming in summer.他喜欢在夏季游泳。
We wear sandals in summer.我们在夏天穿凉鞋。
参考例句:
Does your brother wear glasses?你弟弟戴眼镜吗?
We wear sweaters and jeans.我们穿毛衣和牛仔裤。
n.短裤;短运动裤
参考例句:
He likes to wear shorts in summer.他夏天喜欢穿短裤。
What color are the shorts?那条短裤是什么颜色的?
参考例句:
Why are you wearing that old T-shirt?你怎么穿起那件旧T恤衫了?
You must buy a T-shirt for me today.你今天必须给我买个T-恤衫。
adv.有时,不时
参考例句:
Sometimes I go by car.有时我坐汽车去。
You must take it easy sometimes.有时候你必须放松一下。
参考例句:
A woman in blue jeans walked into the store.一个穿蓝色牛仔裤的妇女走进商店。
Teenagers are the chief market for blue jeans.青少年是蓝色牛仔裤的主要销售对象。
adj.阳光充足的,乐观的,快乐的,像太阳的
参考例句:
Why does the sunny sky look so blue?晴朗的天空为什么呈现蔚蓝色?
It's a sunny room.这是个阳光充足的房间。
adj.热的,炎热的
参考例句:
I am hot and thirsty!我又热又渴!
It is usually hot in summer.夏天天气通常是热的。
adj.下雨的,多雨的
参考例句:
London is a rainy and foggy city in Britain.伦敦是英国多雨和多雾的城市。
I prefer sunny days to rainy days.我喜欢和煦的日子,不太喜欢下雨的日子。
adv.通常,平常,一般
参考例句:
What do you usually eat?你平时都吃什么?