Reseau-main-netzclub AC normal是什么意思?

acknowlege是什么意思_acknowlege在线翻译_acknowlege什么意思_acknowlege的意思_acknowlege的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
acknowlege是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
acknowlege是什么意思 acknowlege在线翻译 acknowlege什么意思 acknowlege的意思 acknowlege的翻译 acknowlege的解释 acknowlege的发音 acknowlege的同义词
acknowlegeacknowlege 双语例句1. I just wanted to watch the movie, Good Will Hunting, to acknowlege myself the goom of my heart.&&&&我本想看《心灵捕手》来解释心中的苦闷,但却看到我前方不同的道路。2. With so much evidence against him, he had to acknowlege his error.&&&&在这么多证据面前,他不得不承认错误。3. I can achieve my goal through my effort and i also hope teachers would acknowlege me!&&&&通过我的努力可以达到这个目标,希望老师能够认可我。4. Acknowlege all of my hard work.&&&&认可我所有的努力。5. We shall have a further detailed talk after you have a comprehensive acknowlege of our product sales.&&&&等你们全面了解我们产品销售的可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。6. 6. Please acknowlege this order and confirm that you will be able to deliver by May 8th.&&&&请确认订单和期盼你方在5月8日能够交货。7. acknowlege7. Parties to the arbitration acknowlege that the Contract and its annex shall constitue a non-govenment commercial act, and shall not be construed as acts of govenment or in respect of sovereign for any purpose.&&&&除非本协议条款另有规定,卖方出卖即买方购买的股份不得附有任何费用,留置权或其他担保权利,现在或将来附随其上的一切权利一并转移。8. Even though it's sounds like a joke, i don't care, i have nothing to do for my sake. Since i have retured form school, everthing sames normal and boring, i haven't found the meaningful thing to do, except sleeping, playing, thinking and so on, untill now i still haven't find the definet result what i really want. I want to read book try to improve my basic acknowlege, i want to write a some stories, i want to find a job to earn money, i want to buy a cameral, i want to meet my old friends and have party with them and so on.&&&&即时一切就像个玩笑我也不在乎我不是为自己活着自从我从学校回来生活百无聊赖我找不到任何有意义的事情去做只是每天睡觉玩乐胡思乱想浪费时间直到现在我都不知道自己要的是什么我想读些书来提升自己的知识储备想写小说想去工作挣钱想买一个摄像机想会会老朋友跟他们聚会。。。9. 9. I just wanted to watch the movie, Good Will Hunting, to acknowlege myself the glom of my heart.&&&&我本想看《心灵捕手》来解释心中的苦闷,但却看到我前方不同的道路。10. I will not walk past you and not look you in the eyes and not acknowlege you.&&&&我不会从你身边走过不看着你的双眼不给你任何回应。11. Please acknowlege this order and confirm that you will be able to deliver by may8th.&&&&&&请确认订单和期盼你方在5月8日能够交货。12. 12. Because of the important status of historiography in China's traditional academic and culture, Chinese traditional intellectual got used to using historiography as an important tool in the face of the society and culture crisis. And beacause the research on the historiography thought of Guo SongTao was still blank in the past, the author thinks that it is necessary to do a systematic study on Guo SongDao's historiography thoughts so that we can acknowlege the overall thought of SongDao Guo.&&&&&&鉴于中国传统学术文化中史学的重要地位,中国传统知识分子习惯于在面对社会和文化危机时使用史学作为一个重要的工具,以及以往学术界对郭嵩焘史学思想的研究尚属空白,所以笔者觉得有必要对郭嵩焘的史学思想作一系统的研究,以便更全面的把握作为一个整体的郭嵩焘的思想脉络。acknowlege是什么意思,acknowlege在线翻译,acknowlege什么意思,acknowlege的意思,acknowlege的翻译,acknowlege的解释,acknowlege的发音,acknowlege的同义词,acknowlege的反义词,acknowlege的例句,acknowlege的相关词组,acknowlege意思是什么,acknowlege怎么翻译,单词acknowlege是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐