been in love with a ghostme是什么意思

关于爱英语名言大全
关于爱英语名言大全
学习啦【其它名言】 编辑:嘉欣
  爱不是越多越好,而是能不能有一个人陪你到老。关于爱的名言阐述了很多关于爱的感悟和道理,有哪些英语名言是关于爱的呢?下面学习啦小编给你带来的是关于爱英语名言大全的内容,希望你喜欢!
  关于爱英语名言大全(经典版)
  你千变万化的模样,在我这里都是价值连城的珍藏,我无一不爱。
  You passed me by, in my here is priceless treasure, I all do not love.
  简单的欢欣弥漫出幸福的微光,这一刻,悸动闪亮。
  Simple joy filled out the dim light of happiness, at this moment, shiny throb.
  我喜欢我们之间的碰面,我喜欢我们之间的对视,我喜欢我们互相笑着。
  I like to meet between us, I love between us in the eye, I like we each other with a smile.
  爱你的,你爱的,是需要多少幸运才能遇到。
  Love you, love you, is how lucky to meet.
  只要你牵起我的手,天涯海角陪你走。
  As long as you take my hand, faraway places with you.
  幸福大概就是在微风吹乱你发梢的时候,他一脸温暖带笑的用手帮你捋齐。
  Happiness is when the breeze blow your hair, he had a warm laughing face with her hands to help you le.
  牵着你的时候总感觉很骄傲,哪怕下雨都会觉得天气很好。
  Holding you always feel very proud, even if the rain will feel the weather is very good.
  做一个干净的人。不是浪子。不是情人。
  Be a clean person. Is not a prodigal son. Not a lover.
  如果我一直坚持不放弃,你会不会陪我撑到天塌下去。
  If I always insist on not to give up, will you accompany me through the day fall down.
  在未来的某个清晨,是否一睁眼,便是你暖入心房的笑容。
  One morning in the future, whether one goggle, is your warm heart smile.
  总想拥有你的一切,或许我是为你而生。
  Always want to have you all, maybe I was born for you.
  你要相信,相信快乐和幸福就是我们的结局。
  Do you want to believe, believe that happiness and happiness is our ending.
  无论将来有再大的暴风雨,我都会在你面前替你挡风遮雨。
  No matter have again big storms in the future, I will for you in front of you shelter from the rain.
  你要抓紧我的手,别缺席我的以后。
  Do you want to take my hand and don't miss my later.
  关于爱英语名言大全(最新版)
  The so-called happiness, is looking at you laugh, looking at you cry, look at you.
  你一走进我的生命,我就为你准备好一生一世。
  You walk into my life, I am ready for you life.
  你还是我的特别关心,还是我的置顶,还是我爱的人。
  You are my special care, or I placed at the top, or the person I love.
  在你之前不曾有,在你之后不再有。
  Before you didn't have, after you no more.
  简单说,拥有你,已足够,会很幸福。
  Simple said, have you, enough, it will be very happy.
  陪伴,就是不管你需不需要,我一直都在。
  Company, is whether you need not to need, I've been in.
  我觉得我还不错,你要不要试着爱上我。
  I think I'm good, why don't you try to fall in love with me.
  我知道你对我的爱,心疼你为我等待。
  I know you are my love, love you wait for me.
  记忆的梗上,谁不有两三朵娉婷,披着情绪的花。
  Memory of the terrier, who don't have two or three roses have a graceful demeanour, covered with flowers.
  其实最好的日子,无非是你在闹,他在笑,如此温暖过一生。
  The best days, is nothing more than you make, his laugh, so warm life.
  教堂的钟声,沉淀了幸福所有的旋律,悠扬的传开。
  The church bells, precipitated the happiness all the melodies, melodious.
  我给你的未来,是永远都不分开。
  I give you in the future, is will never be apart.
  你的世界总是有很多人,而我的世界却只有你一个。
  Your world is always a lot of people, and my world only you a.
  天再大,地再广,也唯有你的心是我的家。
  Day again big, more widely, and only your heart is my home.
  幸福是嘴角微微上扬,因为有你在身边。
  Happiness is the corners of the mouth slightly up, because when you are around.
  喜欢用我的音调,唱出你的味道。
  Like to use my tone, sing the taste of you.
  不是因为需要你所以爱你,是因为爱你所以需要你。
  So I love you not because of need you, because love you so I need you.
  相守,是因为你我已成为彼此的习惯。
  Together, because of you I has become the habit of each other.
  关于爱英语名言大全(热门版)
  如若相爱,便携手到老;如若错过,便护你安好。
  If love each other, han If miss, and protect you well.
  拥抱的感觉,如雪花般绽放的温柔。
  The feeling of embrace, such as the snowflake blooms of gentleness.
  醒来第一眼看见的是他,然后倒头继续睡。这就是我想要的幸福。
  Wake up, his first sight, then lie down to sleep. This is what I want happiness.
  谢谢你,赠我黑暗中发光的爱情,赠我情深似海。
  Thank you, give me the love light in the darkness, give me the oceans.
  最甜蜜的事,就是在喜欢你的每一天里,被你喜欢。
  The sweetest thing, that is, in like your every day, be you like it.
  我不要玫瑰我不要誓言,只要你真真切切爱我一遍。
  I don't want the rose I don't promise, as long as you true love me again.
  我要摸摸你,还想咬一咬,你要不爽,可以亲我。
  I want to touch you, also want to bite a bit, you want to, can kiss me.
  不如就此相忘于尘世间,今夜无风无月星河天悬。
  Than on the left on earth, Milky Way day without wind month suspended tonight.
  我是一个傻子,在等很爱很爱我的疯子。
  I'm a fool, waiting for love very love my mad.
  有幸陪你从一而终,便是我此生最大的幸运。
  Have the honor to accompany you lifetime, is I this life the biggest lucky.
  我一直都没发现你就在我身后,但我能感觉你带给我的温度。为了你,我学会回头。
  I didn't find you always behind me, but I can feel the temperature you bring it to me. In order to you, I learn to turn back.
  如果某一天,你要离开我,我会选择沉默,因为你的幸福比让我心碎重要多了。
  If one day, you leave me, I will choose silence, because your happiness is much more important than breaks my heart.
  如若相爱,便携手到老;如若错过,便护他安好。
  If love each other, han If miss, and protect his well.
  带给你快乐的那个人,就是也能带给你痛苦的人。
  The man who bring you happiness, is the man who can bring you pain.
  曾经,我在心底把你铭刻,而今,你是我的过客。
  Once, I engraved you on the bottom of my heart, and now, you are my traveler.
  人不要等明天,因为没有人知道自己有没有明天。
  People don't wait for tomorrow, because no one know yourself whether you tomorrow.
看了关于爱英语名言大全还看:
[关于爱英语名言大全]相关的文章
【其它名言】图文推荐本类文章总排行版
本类文章本月排行
本类文章本周排行I have been in love with China since 2010. After one year in Zhejiang University, I got a great ― to work as an assistant manager in a big hotel. The best part-高三英语_英语阅读理解-教育资源网
知识导航网-您身边最实用的生活知识平台!
当前位置:&&&&&&&&&正文
I have been in love with China since 2010. After one year in Zhejiang University, I got a great ― to work as an assistant manager in a big hotel. The best part-高三英语
编辑: 来源:互联网 标签:英语阅读理解 点击数: &&&&&&&&&&★★★★
i have been in love with china since 2010. after one year in zhejiang university, i got a great &&&&&&― to work as an assistant manager in a big hotel. the best part of this job was that i was the only &&&&&, so i got a good chance to understand chinese culture and practice my &&&&&.actually, i have got &&&&&&i supposed to. i have got valuable experience, devoted fris and the feeling that i am not laowai anymore.guests were pleasantly surprised to see me there, because i was an interpreter, trip adviser, and &&&&&&guide at the same time, which made their life much &&&&&. i met people from all over the world, who came to china for the first time, &&&&&&who knew china better than me. &&&&&&my chinese colleagues, who had answers to all the questions about &&&&&, i could explain why you should &&&&&&before you buy, why chinese don’t let guests &&&&&&dinner, why it is not common to book a taxi and why it is better to catch &&&&&&on the street. i also had chances to &&&&&&the development of china.the waiters and managers were not only my teachers, but &&&&&&my fris. if i needed help, they were &&&&&&to help me. i enjoyed our small conversations &&&&&&they were kind and educated. i was very proud and happy of the fact that all of them &&&&&&me and i don’t feel &&&&anymore.the best part of my job was to see people coming &&&&&&the hotel. when they recognized me, they &&&&&&share their adventures, burdens, even thoughts with me. it means the world to me.i spent there 8 months and it was a period when i was proud to be who i am.小题1:a.scholarship b.degreec.jobd.entertainment小题2:a.managerb.strangerc.guestd.foreigner小题3:a.judgmentb.cookingc.englishd.chinese小题4:a.more thanb.as much asc.less thand.as little as小题5:a.restaurantb.tourc.schoold.family小题6:a.tougherb.easierc.sharperd.safer小题7:a.butb.thenc.ord.so小题8:a.but forb.thanks toc.in addition tod.except for小题9:a.weatherb.languagec.directiond.culture小题10:a.weepb.disappearc.prayd.bargain小题11:a.give up b.pay forc.leave outd.take away小题12:a.oneb.themc.itd.that小题13:a.overlookb.discussc.designd.prevent小题14:a.never everb.now and then c.most of the timed.at times小题15:a.curiousb.delightedc.afraidd.lucky小题16:a.unlessb.althoughc.when d.because小题17:a.trustb.envy c.ignored.represent小题18:a.annoyedb.embarrassedc.addictedd.amazed小题19:a.out of b.fromc.back tod.off小题20:a.passively b.awfullyc.unwillingl[1]&&
想了解更多【】的内容,请点击进入知识导航网【】频道&&
更多关注:
【】【】【】
高中英语阅读相关文章
[][][][][][][][][][][][]
高中英语阅读最新推荐
&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]
教育资源推荐
&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]&[]
 网友评论:
【】【】【】【】【】
今日最新推荐
&&&&&&&&&&
【】【】 |
| 【】【】 |
资料来源网络收集整理,仅供学习使用,版权归原作者所有版权所有 知识导航 联系:网站备案:网站站长:lpznw当前位置:
>>>I have been in love with China since 2010. After one year i..
I have been in love with China since 2010. After one year in Zhejiang University, I got a great &&&&&&— to work as an assistant manager in a big hotel. The best part of this job was that I was the only &&&&&, so I got a good chance to understand Chinese culture and practice my &&&&&.Actually, I have got &&&&&&I supposed to. I have got valuable experience, devoted friends and the feeling that I am not laowai anymore.Guests were pleasantly surprised to see me there, because I was an interpreter, trip adviser, and &&&&&&guide at the same time, which made their life much &&&&&. I met people from all over the world, who came to China for the first time, &&&&&&who knew China better than me. &&&&&&my Chinese colleagues, who had answers to all the questions about &&&&&, I could explain why you should &&&&&&before you buy, why Chinese don’t let guests &&&&&&dinner, why it is not common to book a taxi and why it is better to catch &&&&&&on the street. I also had chances to &&&&&&the development of China.The waiters and managers were not only my teachers, but &&&&&&my friends. If I needed help, they were &&&&&&to help me. I enjoyed our small conversations &&&&&&they were kind and educated. I was very proud and happy of the fact that all of them &&&&&&me and I don’t feel &&&&anymore.The best part of my job was to see people coming &&&&&&the hotel. When they recognized me, they &&&&&&share their adventures, burdens, even thoughts with me. It means the world to me.I spent there 8 months and it was a period when I was proud to be who I am.小题1:A.scholarship B.degreeC.jobD.entertainment小题2:A.managerB.strangerC.guestD.foreigner小题3:A.judgmentB.cookingC.EnglishD.Chinese小题4:A.more thanB.as much asC.less thanD.as little as小题5:A.restaurantB.tourC.schoolD.family小题6:A.tougherB.easierC.sharperD.safer小题7:A.butB.thenC.orD.so小题8:A.But forB.Thanks toC.In addition toD.Except for小题9:A.weatherB.languageC.directionD.culture小题10:A.weepB.disappearC.prayD.bargain小题11:A.give up B.pay forC.leave outD.take away小题12:A.oneB.themC.itD.that小题13:A.overlookB.discussC.designD.prevent小题14:A.never everB.now and then C.most of the timeD.at times小题15:A.curiousB.delightedC.afraidD.lucky小题16:A.unlessB.althoughC.when D.because小题17:A.trustB.envy C.ignoreD.represent小题18:A.annoyedB.embarrassedC.addictedD.amazed小题19:A.out of B.fromC.back toD.off小题20:A.passively B.awfullyC.unwillinglyD.happily
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:C小题2:D小题3:D小题4:A小题5:A小题6:B小题7:C小题8:B小题9:D小题10:D小题11:B小题12:A小题13:B小题14:C小题15:B小题16:D小题17:A小题18:B小题19:C小题20:D 试题分析:文章介绍作者在中国生活,工作的经历,在这里他了解中国文化,练习汉语,和同事相处融洽,得到客人的认可,作者认为这段时间是他一生值得骄傲的。小题1:考查名词辨析:A. scholarship奖学金,B. degree学位,C. job工作,D. entertainment娱乐,从下文的:— to work as an assistant manager in a big hotel.可知作者得到了一个很好的工作,选C小题2:考查名词辨析: A. manager经理,B. stranger陌生人,C. guest客人,D. foreigner外国人,从下文的:so I got a good chance to understand Chinese culture and practice my&& 38& .可知我是唯一的一个外国人,选 D小题3:考查名词辨析:A. judgment 判断,B. cooking烹饪,C. English英语,D. Chinese 汉语,我有很好的机会了解中国文化,练习汉语,选D小题4:考查词组辨析:A. more than不仅仅,B. as much as多于,C. less than不仅仅,D. as little as少,从下文的:I have got valuable experience, devoted friends and the feeling that I am not laowai anymore.可知我得到比应该得到的多,选 A小题5:考查名词辨析:A. restaurant饭店,B. tour旅游,C. school学校,D. family家庭,我是一个翻译,旅游建议者和饭店的向导。选A小题6:考查形容词辨析:A. tougher更难,B. easier更容易,C. sharper 更锋利,更聪明,D. safer更安全,这使他们的生活更加容易,选B小题7:考查连词:A. but但是,B. then然后,C. or或者,D. so所以,我遇到很多人,有第一次来中国的,有比我更了解中国的,选C小题8:考查词组:A. But for要不是,B. Thanks to多亏了,C. In addition to此外,D. Except for除了,多亏了我的中国同事,选B小题9:考查名词辨析:A. weather天气,B. language语言,C. direction指导,D. culture文化,他们有关于文化的所有问题的答案,选D 小题10:考查动词辨析:A. weep哭泣,B. disappear消失,C. pray祈祷,D. bargain讨价还价,我可以解释为什么买东西前,可以讨价还价,选 D小题11:考查词组:A. give up放弃,B. pay for为…付钱,C. leave out遗漏,D. take away带走,为什么中国人不让客人为吃饭买单,选B小题12:考查代词辨析:从前面的句子:why it is not common to book a taxi 可知在中国预定一辆出租不是很常见的,很多人在街上拦一辆出租车,这里需要代词指代a taxi,用one泛指可数名词的单数,选A小题13:考查动词辨析: A. overlook忽视,B. discuss讨论,C. design设计,D. prevent阻止,我也有机会讨论中国的发展,选B小题14:考查词组:A. never ever再也不B. now and then时而,C. most of the time大部分时间,D. at times时而,服务员和经理不仅是我的老师,而且大部分时间是我的朋友,选C小题15:考查形容词辨析:A. curious好奇的,B. delighted高兴的,C. afraid 害怕,D. lucky幸运的,如果我有问题,他们会很高兴的帮助我,选B小题16:考查连词辨析:A. unless&&除非,B. although虽然,C. when当…时候,D. because 因为,我享受我们之间的短暂交谈,因为他们很友好很有教养。这里表示因果关系,选D小题17:考查动词辨析:A. trust信任,B. envy嫉妒,羡慕,C. ignore忽略,D. represent代表,,我很自豪,很高兴他们都信任我,选A小题18:考查形容词辨析:A. annoyed生气的,B. embarrassed 感到尴尬的,C. addicted有瘾的,D. amazed感到惊讶的,我现在不再感到尴尬了,选B。小题19:考查介词短语:A. out of 出于,B. from来自,C. back to回到,D. off离开,我工作最好的部分是看见客人回到旅店,选C小题20:考查副词辨析:A. passively 被动地,B. awfully恶劣地,令人嫌恶地C. unwillingly 不情愿地, D. happily快乐地,当他们认出我的时候,他们很高兴的和我分享他们的冒险负担甚至想法。选 D
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I have been in love with China since 2010. After one year i..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读的概念:
生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。生活感悟类阅读解题指导:
一、文章特点:生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。有时故事的结尾会有一句“点睛之笔”,点出全文的中心思想,就像《伊索寓言》里的寓言一样。还可能是夹叙夹议的哲理散文或生活随笔。散文随笔通常会阐述一种朴素易懂,耳熟能详的人生道理或宝贵品质。文章的结构和议论文类似,一般是总分总或总分结构。每段首句或尾句为主题句(论点),其它句子围绕主题展开论述(论据),论证方法多种多样,或举例,或引用名言,或正反对照等。二、解题技巧:针对生活感悟类文章的特点,做这类文章的完形填空时,要特别注意以下几点:1、重点理解全文的首句。如果是记叙文,找出when,where,who,what等基本要素。如果是散文随笔,充分理解文章的中心句—全文的主题。2、阅读全文的结尾段或结尾句,有助于理解文章所阐述或蕴含的哲理、感悟或忠告等。3、调动自己的背景知识和情感。这类文章不会讲大道理也不会涉及到一些很专业的知识技术领域,而是谈一些小事和简单的道理,所以如果读者能和作者产生感情上的共鸣,读者会更好地把握作者的意图态度,从而提高做题的准确度。因此,考生在平时要做一个有心人,即用心去感悟生活中发生的小事,思考人生的一些基本道理,多阅读一些短小精悍的美文,多写写自己的心情故事和对生活学习的感悟。只有平时多用心,做题时才能调动自己的背景知识和情感。
发现相似题
与“I have been in love with China since 2010. After one year i..”考查相似的试题有:
370544180927398570385788395375422176I have been in love with China since 2010. After one year in Zhejiang University, I got a great - to work as an assistant manager in a big hotel. The best part of this job was that I was the only , so 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I have been in love with China since 2010. After one year in Zhejiang University, I got a great &&&&&&— to work as an assistant manager in a big hotel. The best part of this job was that I was the only &&&&&, so I got a good chance to understand Chinese culture and practice my &&&&&.Actually, I have got &&&&&&I supposed to. I have got valuable experience, devoted friends and the feeling that I am not laowai anymore.Guests were pleasantly surprised to see me there, because I was an interpreter, trip adviser, and &&&&&&guide at the same time, which made their life much &&&&&. I met people from all over the world, who came to China for the first time, &&&&&&who knew China better than me. &&&&&&my Chinese colleagues, who had answers to all the questions about &&&&&, I could explain why you should &&&&&&before you buy, why Chinese don’t let guests &&&&&&dinner, why it is not common to book a taxi and why it is better to catch &&&&&&on the street. I also had chances to &&&&&&the development of China.The waiters and managers were not only my teachers, but &&&&&&my friends. If I needed help, they were &&&&&&to help me. I enjoyed our small conversations &&&&&&they were kind and educated. I was very proud and happy of the fact that all of them &&&&&&me and I don’t feel &&&&anymore.The best part of my job was to see people coming &&&&&&the hotel. When they recognized me, they &&&&&&share their adventures, burdens, even thoughts with me. It means the world to me.I spent there 8 months and it was a period when I was proud to be who I am.小题1:A.scholarship B.degreeC.jobD.entertainment小题2:A.managerB.strangerC.guestD.foreigner小题3:A.judgmentB.cookingC.EnglishD.Chinese小题4:A.more thanB.as much asC.less thanD.as little as小题5:A.restaurantB.tourC.schoolD.family小题6:A.tougherB.easierC.sharperD.safer小题7:A.butB.thenC.orD.so小题8:A.But forB.Thanks toC.In addition toD.Except for小题9:A.weatherB.languageC.directionD.culture小题10:A.weepB.disappearC.prayD.bargain小题11:A.give up B.pay forC.leave outD.take away小题12:A.oneB.themC.itD.that小题13:A.overlookB.discussC.designD.prevent小题14:A.never everB.now and then C.most of the timeD.at times小题15:A.curiousB.delightedC.afraidD.lucky小题16:A.unlessB.althoughC.when D.because小题17:A.trustB.envy C.ignoreD.represent小题18:A.annoyedB.embarrassedC.addictedD.amazed小题19:A.out of B.fromC.back toD.off小题20:A.passively B.awfullyC.unwillinglyD.happily
小题1:C小题2:D小题3:D小题4:A小题5:A小题6:B小题7:C小题8:B小题9:D小题10:D小题11:B小题12:A小题13:B小题14:C小题15:B小题16:D小题17:A小题18:B小题19:C小题20:D 试题分析:文章介绍作者在中国生活,工作的经历,在这里他了解中国文化,练习汉语,和同事相处融洽,得到客人的认可,作者认为这段时间是他一生值得骄傲的。小题1:考查名词辨析:A. scholarship奖学金,B. degree学位,C. job工作,D. entertainment娱乐,从下文的:— to work as an assistant manager in a big hotel.可知作者得到了一个很好的工作,选C小题2:考查名词辨析: A. manager经理,B. stranger陌生人,C. guest客人,D. foreigner外国人,从下文的:so I got a good chance to understand Chinese culture and practice my&& 38& .可知我是唯一的一个外国人,选 D小题3:考查名词辨析:A. judgment 判断,B. cooking烹饪,C. English英语,D. Chinese 汉语,我有很好的机会了解中国文化,练习汉语,选D小题4:考查词组辨析:A. more than不仅仅,B. as much as多于,C. less than不仅仅,D. as little as少,从下文的:I have got valuable experience, devoted friends and the feeling that I am not laowai anymore.可知我得到比应该得到的多,选 A小题5:考查名词辨析:A. restaurant饭店,B. tour旅游,C. school学校,D. family家庭,我是一个翻译,旅游建议者和饭店的向导。选A小题6:考查形容词辨析:A. tougher更难,B. easier更容易,C. sharper 更锋利,更聪明,D. safer更安全,这使他们的生活更加容易,选B小题7:考查连词:A. but但是,B. then然后,C. or或者,D. so所以,我遇到很多人,有第一次来中国的,有比我更了解中国的,选C小题8:考查词组:A. But for要不是,B. Thanks to多亏了,C. In addition to此外,D. Except for除了,多亏了我的中国同事,选B小题9:考查名词辨析:A. weather天气,B. language语言,C. direction指导,D. culture文化,他们有关于文化的所有问题的答案,选D 小题10:考查动词辨析:A. weep哭泣,B. disappear消失,C. pray祈祷,D. bargain讨价还价,我可以解释为什么买东西前,可以讨价还价,选 D小题11:考查词组:A. give up放弃,B. pay for为…付钱,C. leave out遗漏,D. take away带走,为什么中国人不让客人为吃饭买单,选B小题12:考查代词辨析:从前面的句子:why it is not common to book a taxi 可知在中国预定一辆出租不是很常见的,很多人在街上拦一辆出租车,这里需要代词指代a taxi,用one泛指可数名词的单数,选A小题13:考查动词辨析: A. overlook忽视,B. discuss讨论,C. design设计,D. prevent阻止,我也有机会讨论中国的发展,选B小题14:考查词组:A. never ever再也不B. now and then时而,C. most of the time大部分时间,D. at times时而,服务员和经理不仅是我的老师,而且大部分时间是我的朋友,选C小题15:考查形容词辨析:A. curious好奇的,B. delighted高兴的,C. afraid 害怕,D. lucky幸运的,如果我有问题,他们会很高兴的帮助我,选B小题16:考查连词辨析:A. unless&&除非,B. although虽然,C. when当…时候,D. because 因为,我享受我们之间的短暂交谈,因为他们很友好很有教养。这里表示因果关系,选D小题17:考查动词辨析:A. trust信任,B. envy嫉妒,羡慕,C. ignore忽略,D. represent代表,,我很自豪,很高兴他们都信任我,选A小题18:考查形容词辨析:A. annoyed生气的,B. embarrassed 感到尴尬的,C. addicted有瘾的,D. amazed感到惊讶的,我现在不再感到尴尬了,选B。小题19:考查介词短语:A. out of 出于,B. from来自,C. back to回到,D. off离开,我工作最好的部分是看见客人回到旅店,选C小题20:考查副词辨析:A. passively 被动地,B. awfully恶劣地,令人嫌恶地C. unwillingly 不情愿地, D. happily快乐地,当他们认出我的时候,他们很高兴的和我分享他们的冒险负担甚至想法。选 D
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Some people think that success is only for those with talent or those who grow up in the right family,and others believe that success mostly comes down to luck.I’m not going to say luck,talent,and circumstances don’t come into play because they do.Some people are born into the right family while others are born with great intelligence,and that’s just the reality of how life is.However,to succeed in life,one first needs to set a goal and then gradually make it more practical.And,in addition to that,in order to get really good at something,one needs to spend at least 10,000 hours studying and practising.To become great at certain things,it’ll require even more time,time that most people won’t put in.This is a big reason why many successful people advise you to do something you love.If you don’t enjoy what you do,it is going to feel like unbearable pain and will likely make you quit well before you ever become good at it.When you see people exhibiting some great skills or having achieved great success,you know that they have put in a huge part of their life to get there at a huge cost.It’s sometimes easy to think they got lucky or they were born with some rare talent,but thinking that way does you no good,and there’s a huge chance that you’re wrong anyway.Whatever you do,if you want to become great at it,you need to work day in and day out,almost to the point of addiction,and over a long period of time.If you’re not willing to put in the time and work,don’t expect to receive any rewards.Consistent,hard work won’t guarantee you the level of success you may want,but it will guarantee that you will become really good at whatever it is you put all that work into.小题1:Paragraph 1 mainly talks about________.A.the reasons for successB.the meaning of successC.the standards of successD.the importance of success小题2:In Paragraph 2,the underlined word that refers to________.A.being good at somethingB.setting a practical goalC.putting in more timeD.succeeding in life小题3:Successful people suggest doing what one loves because________.A.work makes one feel painB.one tends to enjoy his workC.one gives up his work easilyD.it takes a lot of time to succeed小题4:What can we infer from Paragraph& 4?A.Successful people like to show their great skills.B.People sometimes succeed without luck or talent.C.People need to achieve success at the cost of life.D.It helps to think that luck or talent leads to success.小题5:What is the main theme of the passage?A.Having a goal is vital to success.B.Being good is different from being great.C.One cannot succeed without time and practice.D.Luck,talent and family help to achieve success.
题型:完形填空
My mother has been a true inspiration to me and changed the way I look at life. Since my birth she has made it evident that I would become&& ____& and that I would be one of the great& ones. She has taught me that I can do anything if I put my&& ____& to it.As a young boy, I struggled to achieve tasks that came&& ____& to others. I had problems& with writing, reading and especially speaking. I didn't talk the way& ____& kids did and did not& respond to questions or stay alert (警觉的) to my surroundings. My reading was poor& ____& with& teachers helping me, and my speech was hard to&& ___. My writing was not at the&& ____& it& should have been. Even simple things like knowing my left from my right or being able to snap& my fingers (弹手指) were& ____.My mother&& ____& all my challenges and as a professor with a PH. D. , decided to&& ____& the& situation early in my development. She didn't want me to&& ____. After a while, we did indeed& get over all the problems that had&& ____& me. She spent hours every day&& ____& me everything I& needed to know, determined to help me learn.&& ____& her I would not be anywhere close to the& level I am now.In addition, she gave& ____& for my life. She told me what to do and what not to do. Her& expectations have always been high& ___& she knows that I can do it. For that, I thank her. She& would not allow her son to be incapable. She never&& ____& on me, and to this day she tells me&& education is a must. I will be a& ____& person if I continue to follow her lead. She encourages me& to study hard for my& ____& and attend college.She used her gifts as a& ____& to help a child—her child—and now I have the opportunity to&& become something.小题1:A.everythingB.nothingC.anythingD.something小题2:A.mindB.brainC.feelingsD.work小题3:A.smoothlyB.stronglyC.frequentlyD.easily小题4:A.averageB.ordinaryC.normalD.common小题5:A.justB.everC.evenD.only小题6:A.hearB.writeC.readD.understand小题7:A.levelB.lengthC.speedD.degree小题8:A.problemsB.excusesC.worriesD.duties小题9:A.sufferedB.observedC.removedD.tolerated小题10:A.studyB.findC.changeD.keep小题11:A.fightB.struggleC.strikeD.challenge小题12:A.interruptedB.disturbedC.terrifiedD.troubled小题13:A.teachingB.givingC.supportingD.reminding小题14:A.WithoutB.ExceptC.BesidesD.Beyond小题15:A.informationB.adviceC.promiseD.expectation小题16:A.beforeB.thoughC.becauseD.unless小题17:A.set upB.gave upC.pushed upD.looked up小题18:A.richB.famousC.successfulD.powerful小题19:A.trainingB.gradesC.experimentsD.abilities小题20:A.womanB.doctorC.sisterD.teacher
When I was young I wanted to be a model,so when a national contest was staged,I convinced my parents to take me for an audition (试演).I was selected and told I had potential.They said that for only $900 I could attend a weekend event which dozens of the most prestigious (有声望的) modeling agencies from around the world would attend.At 13,my hopes of fame and fortune clouded all judgement and I begged my parents to let me go.We have never been rich,but they saw my enthusiasm and agreed.I imagined being signed by some famous model companies.For months,any boredom or disappointment I faced was pushed aside because I knew I would soon have the chance to be real model.I thought I would grace the covers of famous magazines!Of course,I wasn't signed,but what hurt the most was being told that if I grew to 5′9″(about 1.75 metres) I could be a success.I prayed for a growth spurt (冲刺) because I could not imagine giving up my dream.I made an appointment with a local modeling agency and the agent demanded $500 for classes.$500 for a photo shoot,and $300 for other expenses.My parents only agreed after hours and hours of my begging.The agency sent me out on a few auditions,but with every day I didn't receive a call,I grew more depressed.The_final_straw came in July after I had decided to focus on commercial modeling.There was an open call in New York City.We spent hours driving and another few hours waiting,only to be told that I was too short.I was devastated (极度不安的).Years later,I realized that the trip to New York was good as it made me notice I didn't actually love modeling,just the idea of it.I wanted to be special and I was innocently determined to reach an impossible goal.The experience has made me stronger and that will help me in the future.小题1:What's the main reason why the author wanted to be a model?A.She won a national contest.B.She wanted to get reputation and wealth.C.She was urged by some modeling agencies.D.She had full potential to be a successful model.小题2:What's the author's parents' attitude toward her dream?A.Encouraging.B.Worried.C.Doubtful.D.Enthusiastic.小题3:What was it that made the author end her attempt to become a model?A.Her parents were strongly against it.B.She realized that it was impossible for her.C.Even a local modeling agency turned her down.D.She realized that she didn't actually love the idea of modeling.小题4:The underlined phrase “The final straw” probably means ________.A.the last in a series of bad things that happen to make someone very upset,angry,etc...B.the final result that she was admitted by the model company.C.the final audition given by the agency.D.the decision that she made at last not to be a model any more.小题5:What did the author learn from her experience of struggling to be a model?A.Where there's a will there's way.B.Being a model is not that easy.C.We should have our own judgement and should not just follow others.D.We might set unpractical goals but the experience can help us grow.
Directions: For each blank in the following passage there are four words or phrases marked A, B,C and D. Fill in each blank with the word or phrase that best fits the context.I hadn’t even got a chance to enter the store before an African American woman approached me and asked if I would help her return an item. The item she has _____ was intended for her daughter, but she had already received a similar one. The lady _____ to exchange the item for something else in the store but she was told she needed an ID or the deal could not take place.I went to the ____ with the woman so we could use my ID. The sales associate immediately started ______ her of asking the first random person she saw to help her. Although that was ___ , I didn’t understand why it mattered. After all, not everyone is given the opportunity to ____ an ID in this country.Then, we asked to speak with a manager, who explained that there was no way to return the item without a receipt and then went on to say the woman could not ______ she purchased the item.“If I , a young white female, were to enter the store and request you to make an exchange without a receipt, I would not be _____ the privilege--- as I have proof from the past.” I said. He must have realized at that moment what he had done, because he _____ to exchange the item.There are many valuable lessons in the story. The first is to help a stranger in need. I hesitated when the woman asked for my help, but ______ in my hand I asked myself, “ Why not? What valid reasons do I usually have?” I had none, so I helped her.The second lesson is not to judge a book by its ______. The woman looked poor, but she _____ the same treatment as anyone else does.小题1:A.purchasedB.shownC.lostD.mended小题2:A.managedB.wantedC.refusedD.promised小题3:A.counterB.departmentC.marketD.window小题4:A.warningB.informingC.remindingD.accusing小题5:A.wrongB.trueC.reasonableD.meaningful小题6:A.leaveB.payC.findD.obtain小题7:A.answerB.proveC.supportD.admit小题8:A.orderedB.askedC.deniedD.given小题9:A.agreedB.preparedC.failedD.remembered小题10:A.totallyB.graduallyC.hardlyD.quickly小题11:A.designB.coverC.contentD.price小题12:A.deservedB.requiredC.receivedD.appreciated
A lady wanted a birthday gift from her husband. For many months she had liked a beautiful &&&&&&, and knowing her husband could &&&&&&it, she told him that was all she wanted. On the morning of the &&&&&&&, her husband told her how &&&&&&he was to have such a good wife, and how much he loved her. He &&&&&&her a beautiful gift package (纸盒). She opened it and &&&&&&a Bible. &&&&&, she raised her voice and said to her husband, “With all your money, you give me a Bible?” She was so &&&&&&that she left him. Many years passed and the lady was very &&&&&&in business. She owned two large companies. She &&&&her husband was very old, and thought perhaps she should go to &&&&&him. But before she could, she &&&&&a letter telling her that he had died, and gave all of his possessions (财产) to her. She needed to come back and &&&&&&things. When she arrived at his house, sadness &&&&&&her heart. She saw the still new &&&&&&, just as she had left it years before. With &&&&&&, she opened it and began to turn the pages. A ring &&&&&&from the Bible to the floor and a &&&&&&could be seen. She picked it up and found it was the ring she wanted in those days. And on the card was the date of her birth, and the words “LOVE U ALWAYS”. &&&&&&your gift is not packaged the way you want it, it’s because it is better packaged the way it is! Always appr they usually lead you to bigger things! The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched for they must be felt with the &&&&&. 小题1:A.watchB.ringC.coatD.box小题2:A.affordB.likeC.designD.guess小题3:A.holidayB.performanceC.birthdayD.meeting小题4:A.proudB.kindC.sorryD.brave小题5:A.lentB.askedC.gaveD.moved小题6:A.carriedB.foundC.missedD.held小题7:A.PolitelyB.LightlyC.PatientlyD.Angrily小题8:A.calmB.upsetC.gratefulD.careless小题9:A.failingB.lonelyC.successfulD.poor小题10:A.wonderedB.hopedC.realizedD.explained小题11:A.visitB.understandC.catchD.help小题12:A.passedB.wroteC.sentD.received小题13:A.take care ofB.pay forC.look forD.give away小题14:A.coveredB.brokeC.leftD.filled小题15:A.carB.BibleC.letterD.table小题16:A.smilesB.laughterC.tearsD.interests小题17:A.hidB.droppedC.disappearedD.made小题18:A.bookB.penC.flowerD.card小题19:A.If B.ButC.AlthoughD.So小题20:A.handB.eyeC.faceD.heart
One summer day my father sent me to buy wire for our farm. At 16,I liked ____ better than driving our truck,____ this time I was not happy. My father had told me I’d have to ask for credit(赊账) at the store.Sixteen is a ____age,when a young man wants respect,not charity. It was 1976,and the ugly ___ of racial discrimination was ____ a fact of life. I’d seen my friends ask for credit and then stand,head down,while the store owner ___ whether they were “good for it.” I knew black youths just like me who were ___ like thieves by the store clerk each time they went into a grocery.My family was ___.We paid our debts. But before harvest,cash was short. Would the store owner ____ us?At Davis’s store,Buck Davis stood behind the cash desk,talking to a farmer. I nodded ____ I passed him on my way to the hardware shelves. When I brought my ____ to the cash desk,I said ____,“I need to put this on credit.”The farmer gave me an amused,distrustful ___.But Buck’s face didn’t change. “Sure,” he said ___.“Your daddy is ___ good for it.” He ___ to the other man. “This here is one of James Williams’s sons.”The farmer nodded in a neighborly __.I was filled with pride. James Williams’s son. Those three words had opened a door to an adult’s respect and trust.That day I discovered that the good name my parents had ____ brought our whole family the respect of our neighbors. Everyone knew what to ___ from a Williams: a decent person who kept his word and respected himself ____ much to do wrong.小题1:A.somethingB.nothingC.anythingD.everything小题2:A.andB.soC.butD.for小题3:A.pridefulB.wonderfulC.respectfulD.colorful小题4:A.intentionB.shadowC.habitD.faith小题5:A.thusB.justC.stillD.ever小题6:A.guessedB.suspectedC.questionedD.figured小题7:A.watchedB.caughtC.dismissedD.accused小题8:A.generousB.honestC.friendlyD.modest小题9:A.blameB.excuseC.chargeD.trust小题10:A.untilB.asC.onceD.since小题11:A.purchasesB.salesC.ordersD.favorites小题12:A.casuallyB.confidentlyC.cheerfullyD.carefully小题13:A.lookB.stareC.responseD.comment小题14:A.patientlyB.eagerlyC.easilyD.proudly小题15:A.generallyB.neverC.sometimesD.always小题16:A.pointedB.repliedC.turnedD.introduced小题17:A.senseB.wayC.degreeD.mood小题18:A.earnedB.deservedC.givenD.used小题19:A.receiveB.expectC.collectD.require小题20:A.veryB.soC.howD.too
More than four out of five people admit to telling little white lies at least once a day and the preferred way of “being economical with the truth” is to use technology such as cellphones, text messages and e-mails, a survey said last Thursday. The research found that “techno-treachery (高科技说谎)” was widespread with nearly 75 percent of people saying gadgets (小器具) made it easier to fib (撒小谎). Just over half of the respondents (被调查者) said using gadgets made them feel less guilty when telling a lie than doing it face to face. The workplace was a favorite location for fibbing with 67 percent of the 1,487 respondents admitting they had lied at work. The top lie was pretending to be ill (43 percent), followed by saying work had been completed when it hadn’t (23 percent). Worryingly for bosses 18 percent said they lied to hide a big mistake. But, employers were not the only ones on the receiving end of dishonest statements. Just over 40 percent of the respondents said they had lied to their families or partners. Key topics to lie about were: buying new clothes or the cost of them (37 percent), how good someone looked in something (35 percent), how much they had eaten (35 percent) and drunk (31 percent) and how much they weighed (32 percent). 小题1:The underlined phrase “being economical with the truth” probably means______.A.telling liesB.making apologiesC.feeling guilty D.admitting mistakes小题2: It can be inferred(推断) from the passage that ______.A.employers sometimes lie to their employees, tooB.75% of people have ever lied to someoneC.without gadgets, people may feel more pressure when telling white liesD.more people lie to their family than to their bosses小题3:Which of the following is NOT& TRUE according to the passage?A.Cell phones make people more likely to lie.B.Some people might lie to their bosses when they are not doing their work well.C.40% of employers admit that they have lied to their families or partners.D.Nearly 1,500 people were questioned in the survey.小题4: What is the main idea of the passage? A.People are getting more likely to lie.B.People tend to fib using gadgets. C.Most people tell white lies at the workplace. D.18% of people lie to their bosses.
I learned all about taking responsibility from my mother’s tough love. My mom had a wonderful way of helping you &&&&&&&up and realize that your life is going to be what you make it. She had this circular way of &&&&&you took responsibility for your decisions and the person you would &&&&&. She would say,“ It' s your &&&&&.” &&&&&“What you want and what you get are sometimes two &&&&&&different things.” And then, “No one ever said life was fair.” And she would &&&&&these comments together in such a way that you could never &&&&&an argument, and yet, the &&&&&was that you realized your life is going to be what you make it. So I might go to my mom and say, “I’d like to &&&&&football”. And she would say, “Well, it's your life. If you want to go out there and get &&&&&and hurt and break your knees and limp around the rest of your life, that' s fine.” That is &&&&&I would say, “Well, you know, that won’t &&&&&&. I' m really fast.” And she would reply, “Well, we don’t really have the money.” And then I would &&&&, “Yes but that' s not fair.” And she would reply, “ Well, life isn’t &&&&&.” Then I would say, “But I’ve been itching to." And she would reply, “Yes, but what you want and what you get are usually two entirely different things.” It was the combination of these &&&&&&that allowed my mother to lead me down the right path under her &&&&&but let me feel as if I was making the decisions &&&&&my own. The sum total of that&&&&was, in the end, you’re &&&&&for the life you lead. That' s the best advice I’ve ever gotten. 小题1:A.light B.openC.growD.keep小题2:A.promising B.ensuringC.ignoringD.noticing小题3:A.protectB.envyC.refuseD.become小题4:A.faultB.lifeC.progressD.turn小题5:A.ThenB.ButC.NowD.However小题6:A.increasinglyB.approximatelyC.completelyD.occasionally小题7:A.combineB.remindC.answerD.publish小题8:A.loseB.doubtC.winD.raise小题9:A.beliefB.reasonC.mistakeD.result小题10:A.quitB.playC.buyD.watch小题11:A.beaten upB.dressed upC.dividedD.closed up小题12:A.whatB.howC.whenD.which小题13:A.failB.workC.lastD.happen小题14:A.takeB.goC.makeD.catch小题15:A.fairB.cosyC.hardD.special小题16:A.commentsB.descriptionsC.techniquesD.messages小题17:A.temperB.influenceC.activityD.success小题18:A.forB.onC.over D.beyond小题19:A.mindB.accountC.dealD.advice小题20:A.famousB.responsibleC.sorryD.thankful
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 love with me 的文章

随机推荐