我的数学老师作文的英文?

Dear Admissions com#mittee Members:In my teaching career, I have rarely com#e across a student of xxx&s caliber. She is truly an outstanding student with the most creative ideas among all the students I have taught. Additionally, xxx has a deep understanding of mathematics and possesses the ability to handle math problems flexibly. For example, she can solve algebra problems with her strong understanding of geometry. Likewise, she can calculate and analyze geometry problems with algebraic principles. All in all, xxx is a very gifted problem solver in math.xxx is not only excellent at solving problems, but is also interested in discovering and exploring creative solutions. For example, as the question of the relationship between Golden Section and Fibonacci numbers was presented to her in my math course, she immediately went to the library after class to refer to mathematical history online, and ultimately formed a clear and systematic understanding of Golden Section.The deepest impression xxx has left on me is her teamwork spirit and the ability to solve practical issues by applying her deep and broad understanding of mathematical knowledge. For example, in research studies, xxx picked up a subject called “The Study on the Rationality of the Transportation on the Intersection of Five Roads” with another six classmates. According to the individual characteristics of each classmate, xxx developed prominent leadership skills to divide her partners into groups in order to leverage the distinct traits of every team member and assign them tasks accordingly. Thereafter, she analyzed the data collected from the groups and made a conclusion. After much discussion, she designed several analog solutions and wrote a report on the subject, which she then submitted to the traffic department in this district in the form of a proposal. It received a very good public reaction.In conclusion, xxx is a uniquely talented young lady with excellent analytical aptitude and outstanding interpersonal skills. I therefore highly recom#mend her for admission to your esteemed program.最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关求职信:
48小时热门扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
我的数学老师有英语怎么说
为你鈡情00024
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
my math teacher
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码开口惊艳你的数学老师,符号英文如何表达?
[摘要]2x(-4)=-8,你能用英语把这个等式(equation)读出来吗?被难倒了吧!下面给你整理歪果仁如何说的各种数学符号和标点符号的英文表达,看完后你马上就会说了!2x(-4)=-8,你能用()把这个等式(equation)读出来吗?被难倒了吧!如果还有波形符号、立方根、函数表达等,你是不是心慌了呢?别着急!下面给你整理歪果仁如何说的各种数学符号和标点符号的英文表达,看完后你马上就会说了!Mathematical symbols 数学符号01 +: plus 加号;正号“1+1”读作:one plus one02 -: negative 减号;负号“2-1”读作:two minus one“-3”读作:minus three或negative three“2-(-3)”读作:two minus negative three03 ±: plus-minus sign 正负号“±1” 读作:plus or minus one04 ×:times 乘号“2×3” 读作:two multiplied by three 或 two times three05 ÷: divided by 除号“4÷2”读作:four divided by two06 =: is equal to 等于号“1+1=2”读作:One plus one equals two. 或 One plus one is equal to two.07 ≠: is not equal to 不等于号“a≠b”读作:a is not equal to b08 ≌: congruent to 全等(两个图形形状相同、大小相等)“△ABC≌△DEF”读作:Triangle ABC is congruent to Triangle DEF.09 ≈: approximately equal to 约等于号“3×3≈10” 读作:Three multiplied by three is approximately equal to ten.10 <: is less than 小于号“1<2”读作 One is less than two.11 >: is greater than 大于号“2>1”读作:Two is greater than one.12 ≮: is not less than 不小于号“3≮2”读作:Three is not less than two.13 ≯: is not greater than 不大于号“2≯4” 读作:Two is not greater than four.14 ≤: is less than or equal to 小于或等于号“2≤3”读作:Two is less than or equal to three.15 ≥: is greater than or equal to 大于或等于号“5≥4”读作:Five is greater than or equal to four.16 %: percent 百分之……“10%”读作:ten percent17 ‰ :per thousand 千分之……“10‰”读作:ten per thousand18 ∞: infinity 无限大号“-∞” 读作:negative infinity19 ∝: varies as 与...成比例“X∝Y”读作:X varies as Y20 √ ̄: square root 平方根“√ ̄16=4”读作:The square root of sixteen is four.21 3√ ̄: cube root 立方根“3√ ̄27=3”读作:The cube root of 27 is 3.22 ∵: because 因为“∵1+1=2”读作:because one plus one equals two23 ∴: therefore 所以“∴1<2”读作:hence one is less than two24 ∠: angle 角“∠A”读作:angle A“∠A +∠B+∠C=180°” 读作:The measure of angle A plus angle B plus angle C equals 180 degrees.25 ⌒: semicircle 半圆“⌒AB”读作:semicircle AB26 ⊙: circle 圆“⊙A”读作:circle A27 ○: circumference 圆周“○=π×d”读作:Pi multiplied by d equals circumference.28 π: pi constant 圆周率“π×d”读作:pi multiplied by d29 △: triangle 三角形“△ABC”读作:triangle ABCWhat is the area of triangle ABC? 求三角形ABC的面积。30 ⊥: perpendicular to 垂直于“A⊥B”读作:A is perpendicular to B.31 //: parallel to 平行于Line AB is parallel to line CD.32 ∪: union of 并,合集“A∪B”读作:the union of A and B33 ∩: intersection of 交,通集“A∩B”读作:The intersection of A and B34 ∫: the integral of ……的积分“∫x”读作:the integral of x35 ∑: summation of 总和“∑x”读作:the summation of x36 equation 方程式、等式“y = kx” 读作:Y varies as x.K is "the constant of variation. y与x成正比(y是x的正比函数),k是常数。“y = k/x”读作:Y varies inversely as x. y与x成反比例(y是x的反比例函数)。Punctuation marks 标点符号° degree 度′ minute 分″ second 秒℃ Celsius degree 摄氏度&#8457; Fahrenheit degree 华氏度@ at sign{ } curly brackets 波形括号[ ] square brackets 方括号( ) round brackets 括号( open parenthesis 左括号)close parenthesis 右括号. point/dot 点| vertical barvertical virgule 竖线& ref 和,引用* asterisk, multiply, star, pointer 星号,乘号,星,指针/
solidus 斜线,斜杠,除号// slash- comment 双斜线,注释符#
hash 井号\ backslash 反斜线转义符~ tilde 波浪符。 period 句号, comma 逗号: colon 冒号semicolon 分号question mark 问号! exclamation mark 惊叹号' apostrophe 撇号、所有格符号
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关搜索:
看过本文的人还看了
腾讯教育官方微信
扫描左侧二维码或添加qq_edu
总有一种力量推动教育前行
校园好时光
扫描左侧二维码添加“小园同学”
交朋友长知识收礼物
[责任编辑:judycai]
热门搜索:
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved
唱歌时的哼唱从哪里发音正确?
课程提供:
恭喜您,答对了!看一下您是不是和老师们的思路一样
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
很遗憾,答案错误。赶快看看正确答案和思路是怎么样的吧
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
答对啦,看看老师的思路吧!
有问有答&&你现在的位置 : &
My Maths Teacher 我的数学老师
My Maths Teacher 我的数学老师
  Miss Zhang is my maths teacher. She is about twenty-two, and she has taught maths for only half a year. She is not very tall, but pretty. She is a careful teacher, and she is very strict with us. Sometimes we make some mistakes, she will be angry with us, and shouts, &Do it again! You are so careless!& So all of us are afraid of her. But we think she is a good teacher. We like her.
【参考译文】
  张老师是我的数学老师。她大约22岁,教数学刚刚半年。她个子不高,可是挺漂亮。她是一位认真的老师,对我们很严格。有时我们出了错,她总是对我们很生气,大声喊:&重做,你太不用心了!&我们都怕她。但是我们还是认为她是一位好老师。我们喜欢她。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐下次自动登录
社交账号登录
03-03 12:01
77.7万观看
【数学老师改行教英语?!】最近很火的老师,全程用公式、集合、量化等数学知识,把英语讲得很透彻,思路非常颠覆。全程亮点满满,建议对英语有困惑的都来感受一下,也许会为你打开新世界的大门。
正在播放...
想看全部评论 请下载
扫一扫&&&&立即下载
下载秒拍APP发现更多精彩
京ICP备号 京公网安备18 炫一下(北京)科技有限公司 Copright MiaoPai All rights reserved.
网络视听许可证0110461号 京网文[5号
北京市朝阳区望京浦项中心31层 010-
有害信息举报电话 010-

我要回帖

更多关于 我的数学老师600字 的文章

随机推荐