请问 performance 在法律上是什么意思,怎么翻译,谢谢你翻译!

1.查看公共账号:&&洛杉矶华人资讯网2.搜索账号:&&chineseinla_com
地址: 1351 S Grove Ave, Unit 109,
Ontario, CA 91761
电话: 总机:626-657--21:00(西部时间)
竞价:562-275--18:00(西部时间)
(周一到周五, 周六周日休息)
请问这个是什么意思,谁帮我翻译下,谢谢
On June 12, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please check our website at
for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.
Free $5 Credit
移民局已经把你的 I-130申请里的姓名更新了(Update)。查看移民局网站可以了解该申请进一步的更新。请等待审理,如果超出正常审理时间,可以打移民局电话1-800-375-5283请求帮助。
_________________Disclaimer: - The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice.
所有相关信息,仅供参考。
翻译的基本原则是信 达,雅.每个人会有不同的看法,我的理解是信, 忠实原文达, 完全表达原文的意思, 雅, 语法,用词 准确, 要是翻译小说 翻译的语言就要更能表达原文要表达的意境等,这位网友提供的原文的中文翻译如下:在日, 我们已经更新了你递交的I130表(即为亲属,未婚夫(妻)或孤儿申请移民表)中你的名字,请到我们的网站 查看你申请的最新进展情况,在正常处理时间结束前,请等待,如果时间超出, 请拨打在线客服电话1-800-375-5283
原文: On June 12, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please check our website at
for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.
点评这篇文章
点评这篇文章
0个人参与评分
ChineseInLA总共有37988条点评, 30514次评分请问翻译成中文是什么意思,谢谢了。
香格里拉一词最早出现于一位外国人在小说中描述的理想王国,准确的地点在中国横断山区,本来就没有准确的所谓香格里拉真正的位置。
藏语中也有相近的词---香巴拉,源于藏传佛教的传说。
真正意义上的香格里拉是什么?她是指与现代工业社会相对立的的一种理想王国,是对人们对工业社会的逃离,是现代都市人的梦想。
具体地理位置就是在川,滇,藏三省交界的大三角区,东经94---102度,北纬26---34度围成的这样一个区域。
作为一个知名概念有着巨大的含金量,所以云南的丽江,怒江洲的丙中洛,四川的稻城等都在争取,最终还是云南把中甸县更名为香格里拉县。
其实不必过分苛求她的位置,每个人心中都有自己的香格里拉!!
其他答案(共3个回答)
是‘美丽的遥远的神圣的地方’。在藏语里,“香格里拉”就是‘心中的日月’
MB指内存大小的单位,例如:B、KB、MB、GB、TB
其中B是一个电脑存储的基本单位(字节),1个英文字符是1个字节,也就是1B,1个汉字为2个字符,也就是...
香格里拉一词最早出现于一位外国人在小说中描述的理想王国,准确的地点在中国横断山区,本来就没有准确的所谓香格里拉真正的位置。
藏语中也有相近的词--...
1. 你什么时候回来的 ?
2. 你周末过的如何?
3. 你做了些什么事?
4. 你在那儿做了什么?
5. 旅行如何啊 ?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区Thank you for your recognition of the performance of my work. I will keep to work hard this year and won't let you down. 的翻译是:谢谢您的我的工作表现的认可。我会继续努力工作今年并不会让你失望。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Thank you for your recognition of the performance of my work. I will keep to work hard this year and won't let you down.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
感谢你对我的工作表现的认可。我会继续努力工作,今年不会让你失望。
谢谢您的我的工作表现的认可。我会继续努力工作今年并不会让你失望。
感谢您对我的工作表现的承认。 我将继续努力工作,今年不会让你们失望。
谢谢您的我的工作表现的公认。 我将保持工作坚硬今年,并且不会使您失望。
相关内容&a28 October 2011, Friday 日,星期五 & a我不知道你尝过失眠的滋味没有 I did not know you taste the taste which loses sleep not to have & atime that a message can 计时消息能 & asuperb bathrooms 雄伟卫生间
& aThis email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have r 这电子邮件是机要和仅打算供名为的对个体或个体的用途使用以上并且也%E & a无论你做的多或者是少,得到的差不多 Regardless of you do many or are few, obtains similar & aLive broadcast 现场广播 & aCould not find the main class: Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain.
Program will exit. 不能发现大类: Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain.
节目将退出。 & aRADIATION CERTIFICATE 辐射证明 & athe government may control prices when where is a problem such as rapidly increasing rents or a rise in the cost of living the government may control prices when where is a problem such as rapidly increasing rents or a rise in the cost of living & a(* indicates required fields) (*表明必需的领域) & a也许好像被抛弃了翻译成日文 Perhaps probably is gotten rid has translated the Japanese & aYou must run the game from its install directoy 您必须从它跑比赛安装directoy & aEach day, no matter what happens, you will be a kind of harvest. 正在翻译,请等待... & aforevercanyousee forevercanyousee & ato jion her for an afternoon meal between 对jion她为之间下午膳食 & a完全按照客户指定的型号进行采购 Completely defers to the model which the customer assigns to carry on the purchase & aFall in love with the r 爱上r & a丢人了。在行家面前班门弄斧了。 正在翻译,请等待... & aagnes.b? agnes.b ? & a用英语短语造句 Creates sentences with English phrase & a我通过百度找到的 I found through hundred degrees & aSK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 150ml SK-II面部治疗明白化妆水150ml & agencomp.dll gencomp.dll & aWe heard from some dealers that there appeared many customer complaints cases about PbP E-class. Their complaints mainly focused on: 正在翻译,请等待... & a打电话来,召来 Telephones, calls & a今天很晴朗,但是是无聊的一天 正在翻译,请等待... & aa third of 三 & a害你没睡好 Harms you not to have a good sleep & a希罗多德 Herodotus & ayou have watchcd 15 mins of video alreadt.Buy a Premiumto enjoy unlimited videos or wait 60mins 您有watchcd 15分钟录影alreadt。买Premiumto享受无限的录影或等待60mins & aHey, what's up dude. 嘿,什么是花花公子。 & aI'm waiting for you,, and my arms so warm,! I'm waiting for you, and my arms so warm! & a我爱你,我的生命中的每一刻 I love you, in my life each quarter & aPale moonlight,
I declare lonely and shadow. 苍白月光, 我宣称孤独和阴影。 & a你跟我注定天长地久 You are doomed with me for ever and ever & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!I Will go back with you ! waiting for you I Will go back with you! waiting for you & aIROL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL IROL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & a1 Universe, 9 Planets, 204 Countries,809 Islands,
and I had the Privilege to meet you. 1宇宙、9个行星、204个国家, 809个海岛和我有特权遇见您。 & aSorry, operation unsuccessful. 正在翻译,请等待... & awould rather do you backup..Don't be afraid to lose..May~ 宁可将做您备用。不要害怕丢失。May~ & aLedies & Gentelman happy new year 正在翻译,请等待... & ayou are so strong 您很坚强 & a当有人说你变了的时候,不过是因为你不再按他们的方式生活罢了(晚安)。 When some people said you have changed time, but is because you no longer press their way life (good night). & aI know you're somewhere out there 我知道您是某处那里 & aYou base your happiness on others is foolish 您根据您的幸福其他是愚蠢的 & a放开风筝的束缚,让它展开心的翅膀,随风乘爱!!!!! 正在翻译,请等待... & aWhoever said that all one-parent 谁说所有一个家长 & aHoney, I want to have you for life 蜂蜜,我想要有您在生活 & a多么希望幸福在你身边,看你的爱情有个完美句点。 Hoped side you, looked happily your love has a perfect period. & a无论是顺境或逆境,富裕或贫穷,健康或疾病,快乐或忧愁,你都将毫无保留地爱她,对她忠诚直到永远 Regardless of will be the favorable circumstances or the adverse circumstance, wealthy or poor, health or disease, joyful or sad, you all be outspoken will love her, to her loyally until forever & a我尻你屁股搞吧 My kao your buttocks do & a云南 昭通 刘永忠温曦教授 2012学生音乐会 Yunnan Chaotung Professor Liu Yong loyal warm sunlight 2012 student concerts & aPlease review our account information. 请回顾我们的帐户信息。 & aThank you for your recognition of the performance of my work. I will keep to work hard this year and won't let you down. 谢谢您的我的工作表现的公认。 我将保持工作坚硬今年,并且不会使您失望。 &&&&在法律上
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.792秒
&在分类学科中查询
My October 1, 1999 implemented the new "contract law" in the form of a data message to the contract, which legally recognized the legitimacy of e
我国日起开始实施的新《合同法》也在合同中引入了数据电文形式,从而在法律上确认了电子合同的合法性;
In employment opportunity,women and man enjoy the equal employment right legally, But the actual employment opportunity is unequal .
在就业机会方面,女性与男性在法律上享有平等的就业权利,但实际就业机会不平等。
Educate has promoting society's equal attribute and function, educate legally equally is shown as the subject of right equally and equally with the right content.
教育具有促进社会平等的属性和功能,教育平等在法律上表现为权利主体平等和权利内容平等。
The member enterprises remain independent legally, but they have lost the independence in economy.
这种联合体的成员企业虽然在法律上仍保持着各自的独立性,但在经济事实上已经失去其自主性。
The fundamental way out is to strictly define and control the scope of public interests,expand sphere of compensation and increase compensation standard,improve requisition procedures,safeguard farmers' right to know and participate,and clarify collective land property rights and legally endow it with equal property right status to state-owned land.
解决问题的根本出路在于:严格界定和控制公共利益的范围,扩大补偿范围、提高补偿标准,完善征地程序、确保被征地农民的知情权和参与权,明确集体土地产权、在法律上赋予其与国有土地平等的产权地位。
Concurrence between liabilities for breach of contract and liabilities for tort is an activity to break civil obligation and results in coexistence and confliction of various civil liabilities in law.
违约责任与侵权责任竞合是由于某种违反民事义务的行为既符合违约责任构成要件又符合侵权责任构成要件 ,从而在法律上导致多种民事责任并存和冲突所产生的现象。
the second is the pilot study of the subsidiary corporation performance management system and to present the relation of the parent and subsidiary corporation in law a
第二章子公司绩效管理体系模式初探,在法律上、管理体制上对母子公司之间的关系进行界定,对于子公司绩效体系模式的建立进行探索性尝试,并以大连北良港务有限公司为例,确立了子公司—大连北良港务有限公司绩效管理体系模式流程。
The property of existence of civil prosecution system is not only in theory and in law.
民事起诉制度的存在不仅在理论上还是在法律上都有可行的依据。
Realistically defining the university's position in law perhaps is key point of handling the relationship between the universities and the government in the system of market.
不仅在法律上 ,而且从制度上、观念上切实明确大学的法律地位或许是我们处理市场经济体制下大学与政府关系的要点所在。
Therefore, we must take the pertinent measure in law, for protecting the creditor's legitimate rights and interests, maintaining the security of the social transaction order.
为此,在法律上必须采取针对性的措施,以保护债权人的合法权益,维护社会交易秩序的安全。
Is the patent of ZL invalid on the basis of law? ——comment on the patent being negated
ZL专利在法律上无效吗——评ZL扣式无汞碱锰电池专利被否定
Therefore, the author selected the Legal Studies on the Deposit Insurance System, and tries to make empirical analysis and theoretical analysis on this issue by means of induction, deduction, and comparison.
所以,本文以《存款保险制度法律研究》为题,运用归纳法、演绎法、比较法进行规范分析和实证分析,旨在从法律制度层面对存款保险制度进行研究,以期从理论上阐明存款保险制度在法律上是什么?
This process is consistent with the rise and the confirmation of human rights into the law.
这个历史过程与人权思想的兴起及人权最终在法律上得到确认的历史过程是相一致的。
Disclosure is the direct reflect of the "open "that has notable value of efficiency, equity, and order.
公开原则在法律规范中的直接体现就是信息披露制度,该制度在法律上有着显著的效率价值、公平价值和秩序价值。
The government should create a better environment for private enterprises in legislation and guide them to a healthy growth through policy.
政府要在法律上为私营企业创造良好的发展环境 ,从政策上引导私营企业健康发展 ;
查询“在法律上”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& In three aspects such as establishing administrative system of forest resources, workingout forest management plan and formulating policies to promote forestry development, thispaper discusses the experiences accumulated in Hungary's forestry construction which we canuse for reference. When the comparatively high level in the administration of forest resourcesin Hungary is analysed, this paper mainly introduced the supervising organization of forestresources in Hungary which is administratively independent,... In three aspects such as establishing administrative system of forest resources, workingout forest management plan and formulating policies to promote forestry development, thispaper discusses the experiences accumulated in Hungary's forestry construction which we canuse for reference. When the comparatively high level in the administration of forest resourcesin Hungary is analysed, this paper mainly introduced the supervising organization of forestresources in Hungary which is administratively independent, has legal status and authority inexercising its functions and powers. This organization actually represents the Hungarian stateto supervise, adjust, administer and conserve the national forest resources.从建立森林资源管理体系、编制森林经理计划、制定促进林业发展的方针政策3个方面,论述了匈牙利在林业建设中积累的值得借鉴的经验,在分析匈牙利具有较高的森林资源管理水平时,又着重介绍了这个国家设置的在行政上是独立的、在法律上有地位的、在行使职权时有权威的森林资源监督机构。这个机构实际上是代表国家监督、调整、管理、保护全国的森林资源。 M onopoly is the product of highly-developed coinmodity economy.Resently,it also appears in our country.It blocks the way of proper competition。So it's neces-sary to standardize it legally.From the legal point of view,monopoly means depending on the economic advantage to restrict or control other people's production and management
single-handed,conspiratorially or in other way. Thus, it may restrict the effective develop-ment of market competition and damage the interests of other people and our society.It... M onopoly is the product of highly-developed coinmodity economy.Resently,it also appears in our country.It blocks the way of proper competition。So it's neces-sary to standardize it legally.From the legal point of view,monopoly means depending on the economic advantage to restrict or control other people's production and management
single-handed,conspiratorially or in other way. Thus, it may restrict the effective develop-ment of market competition and damage the interests of other people and our society.It specifically has three forms: repellency, control and improner trade restriction. In order to confine their negative outcome to the minimum extent, we should make clear their respective connotations and their key elements legelly and scientifically.垄断是商品经济高度发达的产物。这种现象在我国已初现端倪。它的存在会妨碍正常的竞争秩序。因此从法律上对其加以规范是极为必要的。从法律的角度来说,垄断是指单独、合谋或以其他方式,凭借其经济优势,限制、支配他人的生产经营活动,从而限制市场竞争的有效展开,损害他人或社会利益的行为。它具体表现为三种形式:排斥、支配和不正当交易限制。明确其各自的含义,在法律上科学地确定其构成要件,才能最大限度地限制其所造成的消极后果。 This article starts with the problem of family violence existing nowadays inthe present world and gives a systematic study and analysis on the definition of family vio-lence,its existing pattern, the cause of its ermergence. the tendency of its development andthe different views of all circles on the problem. It also discusses the important significance inlaw of how to resolve this phenomenon and puts forward some bold assumptions on the re-moving of family violence and the consummation of women's human rights.... This article starts with the problem of family violence existing nowadays inthe present world and gives a systematic study and analysis on the definition of family vio-lence,its existing pattern, the cause of its ermergence. the tendency of its development andthe different views of all circles on the problem. It also discusses the important significance inlaw of how to resolve this phenomenon and puts forward some bold assumptions on the re-moving of family violence and the consummation of women's human rights. These are the as-sumptions: 1. Reform of our present marriage law ia )Recommendation of developing the cate-gory of the personal relations between man and wife..Sex right and dignity should be respect-ed 1 b)Revising of our divorce system,starting with avoidal1ce of elasticity of d c)Recommendation of additions of protection to women in the divorce lawsuit. 2.Recommendation of additional provision in criminal law to punish the perpetrator in familyviolence- 3. Proposal of the conception of perfecting our women law a) Legal details of di-vorce housing right shouIb) Proposal of establishing a special organization tosupport the dispec) Setting up an organization ensuring that organs ofstate power run parallel d) Supporting the development of non-govern-ment organization to carry forward the consummation of the women's human right.本文从当前世界范围内的婚姻家庭中普遍存在的家庭暴力问题入手,对家庭暴力现象的存在方式、产生的原因、具体的特‘点及其发展趋势,进行了较为系统地研究和分析,论证了探索并谋求解决这一现象在法律上的重要意义,并对当前各界关于家庭暴力问题研究中的各种观点进行了分析,对家庭暴力概念进行了界定。进而重点探讨了本文主旨所在,即如何消除家庭暴力、完善妇女人权的法律思路,提出了一些大胆的设想。主要有以下几点:1、改革我国现行婚姻法的设想。A.建议拓宽夫妻人身关系的范畴。主要增加夫妻间应尊重彼此的性权利和性等严;b.修改我国的离婚制度。从避免离婚法定标准弹性的弊端入手,提出了具体的意见;c建议增加离婚诉讼中对妇女保护的条款。提出了一系列可行的做法。2、建议在刑法中增设对家庭暴力施虐者的惩罚条款。3、提出完善我国一女法的构想。包括a.建议细化离婚住房权的法律条款;b.建议设立支持妇女法实施的权威性的专门机构;c建立国家权力机关与司法机关并行的保障机制;d支持非政府组织发展,推进妇女人权立法走向完善等。&nbsp&&&&&相关查询
在英文学术搜索中查有关的内容
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的理解 翻译 的文章

随机推荐