60%出货前支付,10%验收合格 英语后支付.英语怎么说

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
25%定金 25%出货前 50%L/C半年后 L/C要在发货之前开出来 英语怎么说25%定金 25%出货前 50%L/C半年后 L/C要在发货之前开出来 英语怎么说
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
25%down payment 25%before delivery 50% 6months after L/CL/C should be issued before the supplier delivers the products
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码其他货款需要在发货之前支付 的翻译是:Other payment required prior to shipping payment 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
其他货款需要在发货之前支付
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Other payment needs to be paid before shipment
Other payment required prior to shipping payment
Other payment required prior to shipping payment
Other payments need to be paid prior to delivery
Before other loans needs in to deliver goods pays
相关内容&athe agriculture,steel,and automobile industries are some of the giants that have led economic expansion 农业、钢和汽车业是带领了经济扩张的某些巨人 & agive up、love you什么意思 give up, love you any meaning & a那听起来很不错哈 That sounds very good Kazak & a三年的时光已经过去,这一刻终于来临了:不到两周我就要回国了。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aExposure man-hours (A) : 曝光工时(a) : & asecond language. 第二种语言。 & a谁把谁搁浅 Who reaches a deadlock who & a不同的性格有着不同的爱好,对于家居的选择也一样。那么,您究竟适合哪款家装设计呢?不如让下面的星座分析来帮帮你。 The different disposition has the different hobby, regarding the choice which lives at home is also same.That, actually do you suit which section family to install count? Was inferior lets following constellation analysis help you. & a可以去图书馆看些有意义的书籍,来丰富自己 正在翻译,请等待...
& aaccount with lnstitution 帐户与lnstitution & akindly find below are the detail I require to secure an accomodation room for you 我们高兴听见您在11月5日出席结婚宴会2011年 & a是的!公用程序 Yes! Common program & a强 Strong & awhat you are worth it 什么您值得它 & a我下午和几个朋友出去玩了. I in the afternoon and several friends exited to play. & a记住流行歌曲的词 Remembers the popular song the word & athe borrowers 借户 & aI help you with a basket 我帮助您与篮子 & ahow exciting sport it is to climb the mountains! 怎么扣人心弦的体育它是攀登山! & a不能说出口的爱 Cannot say the mouth the love & ahuluobo huluobo & aHappy National day Holiday ! 愉快的国庆节假日! & aSheng Yang Bo Wei Dayton Garment Co., Ltd. Sheng杨Bo韦?德顿市服装Co.,有限公司。 & acomfort ventilation 舒适透气 & ashe's free style just for you 她是自由样式为您 & adry hbrds 干燥hbrds & asetinfo "_vgui_menus" "0" setinfo “_vgui_menus” “0” & a你是真的想见到我?与性无关? You are really want to see me? Has nothing to do with with the nature? & aSmall and Medium Enterprise Financing in Transition Economies 中小企业财务在转折经济 & awe missed the flight last Tuesday 正在翻译,请等待...
& aManufacturing Data Report Contents Page 制造业数据报告目录页 & aBank regulation 银行章程 & acohesion produces tension 内聚导致紧张 & ayou are not busy? 您不是繁忙的? & a现在的美女 Present beautiful woman & a那些工作都不太适合我。我现在没有工作 These work all not too suits me.I now work & ait was turned down by all the other members. 它由所有其他成员转动下来。 & a原来我很在乎你啊,只是在掩盖真实想法而已,真是操蛋 Originally I care about you very much, only is in the cover real idea, really is holds the egg & a您做什么行业? What profession do you make? & a油泵电动机 Oil pump electric motor & aThe rate of the Hookworm infection in 2003
was decreased by 14.51% compared with 1989, and they were statistically significant(x2=131.20,P 2003年Hookworm传染的率减少14.51%比较1989年,并且他们统计地是重大的(x2=131.20, P&0.001) & alisten to your heat 听您的热 & achievement and honor chievement和荣誉 & aDoctor Endorsed. Lose 40+ Pounds & Feel Great! 60 day HCG Supply + 5 Free Bonuses. Exceptional Value from a Trusted Source endorsed医生的。 丢失40+磅&感到伟大! 60天HCG供应+ 5自由奖金。 例外值从一个被信任的来源 & akwantlen kwantlen & a2010 compared with 2003,the pinworm infection rate has
increased by 8.21%,but it is no significant differences between the two by Statistical comparison (x2=0.04,P=0.83>0.05). 2010比较2003年, pinworm传染率增加了8.21%,但它是二之间的没有重大区别由统计比较(x2=0.04, P=0.83&0.05)。 & aGive
see 给您colcar 看见看见 & aaerosol spray cap 湿剂浪花盖帽 & a新的挑战,即将开始 The new challenge, soon starts & awood rafter 木椽木 & a我家中有事,外婆过70生日所以需要请假 In my family has the matter, the grandmother 70 birthdays therefore needs to ask for leave & a业、模具加工业、机械加工业、相机制品、金属加工品、汽机车零件、军事(飞机、飞弹、重兵器等制造)等 Industry, mold processing industry, mechanical processing industry, camera product, metal finished goods, steam engine vehicle components, military (airplane, guided missile, manufactures and so on large army) and so on & aleichtbau-strukturpanel leichtbau-strukturpanel & aThen you follow her direction 然后您跟随她的方向 & a明天去散散心 Will relax tomorrow & ayou change your mind like a girl changes clothes yeah you PMS like a bitch I would know that you are no good for me 您改变主意象女孩变动衣裳呀您PMS,如母狗我知道您是没有好为我 & a其他货款需要在发货之前支付 Before other loans needs in to deliver goods pays &产品验收合格后2个月内付款发货,是不是说验收合格后当天也可以要求对方付款?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
产品验收合格后2个月内付款发货,是不是说验收合格后当天也可以要求对方付款?
如果合理请给出理论依据,不合理请说明理由谢谢大家
我有更好的答案
不合理的,你签订的付款条件中已经同意延期付款2个月,对方不会付款的。
“两个月内”即验收合格之日算起我是这么认为的
现在属于买方市场,买方会行使二个月的权利的。
采纳率:66%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
验收合格的相关知识
等待您来回答出货的英语翻译 出货用英语怎么说 - 汉英词典 - 词典网词&典 汉语词典
&中英例句 &&& && &&出货的英语翻译 出货拼音:chū huò
真人读音英语解释:shipment【经】 deliver from godown中文解释:(1).拿出钱财。《国语·鲁语下》:“ 楚 大将以 叔孙穆子 为戮, 晋
乐... && 相关对话:以抽彩的方式售出货物。dispose of in a raffle 赔本卖出货物Sold the merchandise at a loss 该modem今年的出货量几乎可望增长3倍。Shipments of the modems are expected to almost triple this year. 可以的,我们目前报的是,接到订单一个月内出货。Yes. Just now we are quoting one month from receipt of order. 我会接下此订单,今天就会处理出货。I will take the order, and it will be processed today. 你们出货延迟了,是什么原故呢?A: What seems to be the delay in shipping 以抽彩的方式售出货物。dispose of in a raffle. 寄出货品,发货To dispatch( forward) an order 关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复如:出货英语,可方便查询:相关翻译 【经】 ration export 【经】 export control 【法】 de venit et defendit 【经】 offer sheet 【计】 page-out 【经】 export agent 【法】 active partner hackney coach 【经】 sell sell for the account 【化】 discharge nozzle 【经】 mission allowance leave the country\n【法】 leave the country\n相关词组:\n
驱逐出 rent 【法】 exhibitor 【经】 export 快速导航翻译推荐 【医】 alymphia help in the kitchen 【建】 capillary feed 【机】 flow birefringence 【化】 contact insecticide evenness\n【法】 equalization\n相关词组:\n
不平等 【计】 illegal entry 【医】 mol fractians 【机】 tip clearance area 【化】 acid complex dyes外贸英语中的付款条件(中英对照)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
外贸英语中的付款条件(中英对照)
&&付款条件,英语,外贸,中英文
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 出货合格率 的文章

随机推荐