Iwe believe thatt I have the ability to do the best

& “根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入...”习题详情
102位同学学习过此题,做题成功率75.4%
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。&&&&1&&&& From 18-25, according to I.Q.& but you are wiser and more experienced with increasing age.You are smartest in your 20`s; around 30, your memory begins to go down, particularly your ability to perform mathematical computations, &&&&2&&&& Your vocabulary at the age of 45, for example , is three times as great as then you graduated form college. At 60, your brain possesses almost four times as much information as it did at the age of21.&&&&3&&&& You have the best physical sense of yourself from 15 to 24; the best professional sense form 40 to 49.Before the age of 24, we believe that our happiest y over 3 0, we believe that they are behind us. A National Health survey agrees: after the age of 30, we “ become more realistic and do not view happiness as a goal in itself. If we maintain our health, achieve professional and emotional goals, happiness, we feel, will follow”.&&&&4&&&& Generally between 30 and 39, but the peak(顶峰) varies with different professions.Mosart wrote a symphony(交响曲) and four sonatas by the age of 8, and Mendelssohn composed(作曲) his best known work A Midsummer Night` s Dream, at 17, but most of the great music was written by men between 33 and 39.Though the peak in most fields comes early, most Nobel Prize winners did their top research in their late 20`s and 30`---creative people continue to produce work with high quality throughout their lives.&&&&5&&&&.A.When are you most creative (创造性的)?B.When are you happiest?C.When are you smartest?D.Do you know what I.Q. refers to?E. But your I.Q. for other tasks goes up.F. Creative people usually produce a lot of works.G. For the “well-conditioned mind”, there is no upper limit.C&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-辽宁省实验中学分校高一下学期阶段性测试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。____1____ From 18-25, according to I.Q. but you are wise...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了人的智商在人的不同阶段的变化情况,文中说明了一是什么时间人是最聪明的,随之记忆力下降,但是人们的词汇或其他方面开始上升。二是人最幸福的时间是什么时候。三是人最具有创造力的时间是什么时候。并且文中举例说明了各个问题。【小题1】根据From 18-25, according to I.Q.& but you are wiser and more experienced with increasing age.叙述了人什么时间最聪明,故选C。【小题2】根据your memory begins to go down 与Your vocabulary at the age of 45, for example , is three times as great as then you graduated form college. 前者说的记忆力下降,后者说一个词汇方面的增多,所以中间缺少一个过渡句,故选E。【小题3】根据You have the best physical sense of yourself from 15 to 24; the best professional sense form 40 to 49.人们最幸福的时候,故选B。【小题4】根据Mosart wrote a symphony(交响曲) and four sonatas by the age of 8, and Mendelssohn composed(作曲) his best known work A Midsummer Night` s Dream, at 17, but most of the great music was written by men between 33 and 39.从这种例子中可以看出是人最具有创造性的时候,故选A。【小题5】根据most Nobel Prize winners did their top research in their late 20`s and 30`---creative people continue to produce work with high quality throughout their lives.故选G。
理清句际间意义的关系&文章的内容是根据各层各段的大意有机地组合而成,各个层次,各个段落之间不管怎样错落有致,但它所表达的内容都是要围绕中心的,各句之间都有一定的语脉,从逻辑意义上来看,语段的句际关系可分为平列、顺序、层递、转折、总分、解释、因果等关系。构成语段的各个句子之间有时可以包含一种以上的句际关系。因此,理解阅读材料时一定要把握语脉,理清句际间的关系,进而理解语段或全文的内容。找出句子之间的连接性的词语 。文章的语句间的组合,除了从语句间的意义关系分析外,还可借助句子之间的连接性词语来把握,因为连接性词语能表明这个语段句与句之间、层与层之间的基本关系是承接关系。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。____1____ From 18-25, according to I.Q. but you are...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。____1____ From 18-25, according to I.Q. but you are wiser and more experienced with increasing age.You are smartest in your 20`s; around 30, your memory begins to go down, particularly your ability to perform mathematical computations, ____2____ Your vocabulary at the age of 45, for example , is three times as great as then you graduated form college. At 60, your brain possesses almost four times as much information as it did at the age of21.____3____ You have the best physical sense of yourself from 15 to 24; the best professional sense form 40 to 49.Before the age of 24, we believe that our happiest y over 3 0, we believe that they are behind us. A National Health survey agrees: after the age of 30, we “ become more realistic and do not view happiness as a goal in itself. If we maintain our health, achieve professional and emotional goals, happiness, we feel, will follow”.____4____ Generally between 30 and 39, but the peak(顶峰) varies with different professions.Mosart wrote a symphony(交响曲) and four sonatas by the age of 8, and Mendelssohn composed(作曲) his best known work A Midsummer Night` s Dream, at 17, but most of the great music was written by men between 33 and 39.Though the peak in most fields comes early, most Nobel Prize winners did their top research in their late 20`s and 30`---creative people continue to produce work with high quality throughout their lives.____5____.A.When are you most creative (创造性的)?B.When are you happiest?C.When are you smartest?D.Do you know what I.Q. refers to?E. But your I.Q. for other tasks goes up.F. Creative people usually produce a lot of works.G. For the “well-conditioned mind”, there is no upper limit.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。____1____ From 18-25, according to I.Q. but you are wiser and more experienced with increasing age.You are smartest in your 20`s; around 30, your memory begins to go down, particularly your ability to perform mathematical computations, ____2____ Your vocabulary at the age of 45, for example , is three times as great as then you graduated form college. At 60, your brain possesses almost four times as much information as it did at the age of21.____3____ You have the best physical sense of yourself from 15 to 24; the best professional sense form 40 to 49.Before the age of 24, we believe that our happiest y over 3 0, we believe that they are behind us. A National Health survey agrees: after the age of 30, we “ become more realistic and do not view happiness as a goal in itself. If we maintain our health, achieve professional and emotional goals, happiness, we feel, will follow”.____4____ Generally between 30 and 39, but the peak(顶峰) varies with different professions.Mosart wrote a symphony(交响曲) and four sonatas by the age of 8, and Mendelssohn composed(作曲) his best known work A Midsummer Night` s Dream, at 17, but most of the great music was written by men between 33 and 39.Though the peak in most fields comes early, most Nobel Prize winners did their top research in their late 20`s and 30`---creative people continue to produce work with high quality throughout their lives.____5____.A.When are you most creative (创造性的)?B.When are you happiest?C.When are you smartest?D.Do you know what I.Q. refers to?E. But your I.Q. for other tasks goes up.F. Creative people usually produce a lot of works.G. For the “well-conditioned mind”, there is no upper limit.”相似的习题。What alternatives are there to the current economic system?
Should global capitalism fail, what would be the best model to replace it? | A conversation on TED.com
Los Angeles, CA
United States
CEO, Water Charity
This conversation is closed.
What alternatives are there to the current economic system?
Should global capitalism fail, what would be the best model to replace it?
There are a ton of people who are dissatisfied with how our current system operates.
Quite a few people are coming to the conclusion that this system is endemically flawed.
The Occupy movement is merely the most obvious and vocal outgrowth of a sentiment that many feel very strongly... namely that our Capitalist
model of resource and labor management is unfair, environmentally unsound, inefficient, and unsustainable.
The fact that the people who profit the most in our system are often people who do little or no actual work is fairly self-evident.
The hardest work, like toilet cleaning, often garners the most minimal of recompense, while investing in abstract economic instruments like the S&P Index can net one millions of dollars in a 10 second phone call placed from a poolside lounge chair in a 5-star resort.
Given that any system, no matter how well designed, can be improved... this debate is an attempt to spark a rational conversation on what we could do to make the exchange of goods and services more just, more effective, and more healthy for the biosphere.
There are scant few models out there that even propose any clear alternative.
Most of the writing on the subject amounts to either pure critique of the current system, or pie-in-the-sky Utopian idealism with no clear path to get from here to there.
So, brilliant TED lovers... anyone got any good ideas?
We can discuss the pros and cons of such extant alternative models as The Venus Project, the "Basic Income" (ala B.I.E.N.), some of the ideas presented in Pinchbeck's latest Evolver essay compendium "What Comes After Money?" or any other relevant topic that tickles your fancy.
Feel free to defend global capitalism if that is how you feel.
Let's keep it civil and worthy of this esteemed venue.
Logic, clarity, rationality, and respect are paramount.
It is worth pointing out that what is better or best, in this case, will be considered in light of all people and the biosphere we share.
Related Talks:
Closing Statement from Jah Sun
It has been quite an interesting exploration.
Inspiring , frustrating, informative... but most of all, it has brought certain things into sharp focus.
The basic question of "what alternatives to the global economic system are there?" has been only cursorily addressed, because the answer is that there really AREN'T any that are ready for prime time. We've seen plenty of good fixes, adjustments & modifications... some quite striking & comprehensive... but nobody has been able to put forth a clear model of what we could actually do INSTEAD of the current status quo, should this model fail.
And, fail it could... make no mistake about that.
Also, I don't think the focus should be on what is best for US Citizens (or any single nation state or group of nations). The problem is already trans-national. National solutions to trans-national problems tend to prove disastrous. Unilateral actions & heavy handed moves in one nation's interest should become a thing of the past as people wake up & realize that we all share this one Earth, that national boundaries are imaginary lines drawn by people who often never even visited the place in question, and that humanity is going to have to work together if we want to solve the major issues of our time.
As far as short term fixes go, fractional reserve banking & debt based currency need to go. Lara posted this link: http://issuu.com/margritkennedy/docs/bue_eng_interest to an e-book which does a good job showing how this monetary system is crippling us.
The data that Richard Wilkinson put forth in his TED talk (linked in the intro) argues for us to recognize that economic inequality hurts everyone... even the ones at the top. The most equal societies are clearly the healthiest & most successful.
I think the Basic Income Guarantee is a good place to start in addressing the remorseless & uncivilized blight of abject poverty.
It is clear that we need to redress our priorities as a society.
Another conversation will follow.Nine Things Successful People Do Differently
2/3 Free Articles leftRemaining
Guest User
Nine Things Successful People Do Differently
<stream-item class="stream-item"
data-id="tag:blogs.harvardbusiness.org,:4.8930"
data-title="Nine Things Successful People Do Differently"
data-url="/2011/02/nine-things-successful-people"
data-topic="Career planning"
data-authors="Heidi Grant"
data-content-type="Digital Article"
data-content-image="/resources/images/article_assets/2011/02/APR15_09_3x215.jpg"
data-summary="Why have you been so successful in reaching some of your goals, but not others? If you aren&#8217;t sure, you are far from alone in your confusion. It turns out that even brilliant, highly accomplished people are pretty lousy when it comes to understanding why they succeed or fail. The intuitive answer &#8212; that you [&#8230;]
Why have you been so successful in reaching some of your goals, but not others? If you aren’t sure, you are far from alone in your confusion. It turns out that even brilliant, highly accomplished people are pretty lousy when it comes to understanding why they succeed or fail. The intuitive answer — that you are born predisposed to certain talents and lacking in others — is really just one small piece of the puzzle. In fact, decades of research on achievement suggests that successful people
not simply because of who they are, but more often because of .
1. . When you set yourself a goal, try to be as specific as possible. “Lose 5 pounds” is a better goal than “lose some weight,” because it gives you a clear idea of what success looks like. Knowing exactly what you want to achieve keeps you motivated until you get there. Also, think about the specific actions that need to be taken to reach your goal. Just promising you’ll “eat less” or “sleep more” is too vague — be clear and precise. “I’ll be in bed by 10pm on weeknights” leaves no room for doubt about what you need to do, and whether or not you’ve actually done it.
2. Seize the moment to act on your goals. Given how busy most of us are, and how many goals we are juggling at once, it’s not surprising that we routinely miss opportunities to act on a goal because we simply fail to notice them. Did you really have no time to work out today? No chance at any point to return that phone call? Achieving your goal means grabbing hold of these opportunities before they slip through your fingers.
To seize the moment, , in advance. Again, be as specific as possible (e.g., “If it’s Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, I’ll work out for 30 minutes before work.”) Studies show that this kind of planning will help your brain to detect and seize the opportunity when it arises, increasing your chances of success by roughly 300%.
3. Know exactly how far you have left to go. Achieving any goal also requires honest and regular monitoring of your progress — if not by others, then by you yourself. If you don’t know how well you are doing, you can’t adjust your behavior or your strategies accordingly. Check your progress frequently — weekly, or even daily, depending on the goal.
4. Be a realistic optimist. When you are setting a goal, by all means engage in lots of positive thinking about how likely you are to achieve it. Believing in your ability to succeed is enormously helpful for creating and sustaining your motivation. But whatever you do, don’t underestimate how difficult it will be to reach your goal. Most goals worth achieving require time, planning, effort, and persistence. Studies show that thinking things will come to you easily and effortlessly leaves you ill-prepared for the journey ahead, and significantly increases the odds of failure.
5. Focus on getting better, rather than being good. Believing you have the ability to reach your goals is important, but so is believing you can get the ability. Many of us believe that our intelligence, our personality, and our physical aptitudes are fixed — that no matter what we do, we won’t improve. As a result, we focus on goals that are all about proving ourselves, rather than developing and acquiring new skills.
Fortunately, decades of research suggest that the belief in fixed ability is completely wrong — abilities of all kinds are profoundly malleable. Embracing the fact that you can change will allow you to make better choices, and reach your fullest potential. People whose goals are about getting better, rather than being good, take difficulty in stride, and appreciate the journey as much as the destination.
6. Have grit. Grit is a willingness to commit to long-term goals, and to persist in the face of difficulty. Studies show that gritty people obtain more education in their lifetime, and earn higher college GPAs. Grit predicts which cadets will stick out their first grueling year at West Point. In fact, grit even predicts which round contestants will make it to at the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
The good news is, if you aren’t particularly gritty now, there is something you can do about it. People who lack grit more often than not believe that they just don’t have the innate abilities successful people have. If that describes your own thinking …. well, there’s no way to put this nicely: you are wrong. As I mentioned earlier, effort, planning, persistence, and good strategies are what it really takes to succeed. Embracing this knowledge will not only help you see yourself and your goals more accurately, but also do wonders for your grit.
7. Build your willpower muscle. Your self-control “muscle” is just like the other muscles in your body — when it doesn’t get much exercise, it becomes weaker over time. But when you give it regular workouts by putting it to good use, it will grow stronger and stronger, and better able to help you successfully reach your goals.
To build willpower, take on a challenge that requires you to do something you’d honestly rather not do. Give up high-fat snacks, do 100 sit-ups a day, stand up straight when you catch yourself slouching, try to learn a new skill. When you find yourself wanting to give in, give up, or just not bother — don’t. Start with just one activity, and make a plan for how you will deal with troubles when they occur (“If I have a craving for a snack, I will eat one piece of fresh or three pieces of dried fruit.”) It will be hard in the beginning, but it will get easier, and that’s the whole point. As your strength grows, you can take on more challenges and step-up your self-control workout.
8. Don’t tempt fate. No matter how strong your willpower muscle becomes, it’s important to always respect the fact that it is limited, and if you overtax it you will temporarily run out of steam. Don’t try to take on two challenging tasks at once, if you can help it (like quitting smoking and dieting at the same time). And don’t put yourself in harm’s way — many people are overly-confident in their ability to resist temptation, and as a result they put themselves in situations where temptations abound. Successful people know not to make reaching a goal harder than it already is.
9. Focus on what you will do, . Do you want to successfully lose weight, quit smoking, or put a lid on your bad temper? Then plan how you will replace bad habits with good ones, rather than focusing only on the bad habits themselves. Research on thought suppression (e.g., “Don’t think about white bears!”) has shown that trying to avoid a thought makes it even more active in your mind. The same holds true when it comes to behavior — by trying not to engage in a bad habit, our habits get strengthened rather than broken.
More from this author
If you want to change your ways, ask yourself, What will I do instead? For example, if you are trying to gain control of your temper and stop flying off the handle, you might make a plan like “If I am starting to feel angry, then I will take three deep breaths to calm down.” By using deep breathing as a replacement for giving in to your anger, your bad habit will get worn away over time until it disappears completely.
It is my hope that, after reading about the nine things successful people do differently, you have gained some insight into all the things you have been doing right all along. Even more important, I hope are able to identify the mistakes that have derailed you, and use that knowledge to your advantage from now on. Remember, you don’t need to become a different person to become a more successful one. It’s never what you are, but what you do.
Learn more about the science of success with , based on this blog post.
, Ph.D. is Senior Scientist at the , and associate director for the Motivation Science Center at Columbia University. She is the author of the bestselling . Her latest book is , which has been featured in national and international media. She&#8217;s on Twitter&#160;.
Partner Center
U.S./Canada:
International:
U.S./Canada:
International:

我要回帖

更多关于 we believe that 的文章

随机推荐