请教英语二真题讲解视频高手为我解答并讲解这些题

请教网上英语高手一个问题_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,177,085贴子:
请教网上英语高手一个问题收藏
下面是某市2009年中考真题:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62. Don't worry. All the children _____ by the nurses. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. are well taken care of&&&&&& B. take good care of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are taken good care&&&&&&&&&& D. take good care该题答案是C,但我总感觉有问题.请教网上高手,你认为呢?
C,被动句式和固定搭配。
回复:2楼难道不加of吗?
回复:3楼不加,陈述语句才用。
回复:3楼yes, the right anaswer is:Don’t worry.All the children are taken good care of by the nurses.
回复:4楼take good care&& 与&&&& take good care&&& of &&&& 一样吗?&&&&&&&&&
回复:4楼are you kidding me?
回复:5楼请问这一题选哪一答案?
回复:8楼none of these answers is correct.the correct answer is:Don’t worry.All the children are taken good care of by the nurses.
回复:9楼Er...I will go back to check it.
随时随地多媒体课程,为不同成人定制课程计划,满足个性化的英语需求,更全面提高英语.
回复:7楼No, I am serious.
回复:9楼Could we choose A?
回复:12楼I told u the right answer.It is very very simple exercise, even a kid can get the right answer.No offense. you can say, ....children are taken care of very well...... Clear?
回复:12楼Typo is everywhere.Trust yourself.
回复:10楼I am eager to get the detail explanation to this question.
回复:15楼"take care" and "take care of", these two expressions have different meanings.the first one means "look out","be careful",etc.the other one means "look after".In this exercise problem, it means "look after", so you should choose "take care of" ranther than "take care" with the correct verb tense. Are you clear?
回复:14楼we can also say the children are well taken care of in the hospital. Don't you think so?
回复:17楼If you insist, it doesn't matter.Grammar is trivial, it's not a big deal.In my experience in us, nobody cares.have fun
回复:18楼Thank you all the same.
回复:19楼any time
回复:18楼I wonder why the papergivers made such a big mistake in this importantexamination.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
回复:20楼Would you like to discuss another question with me ?
回复:22楼no problem
下面是某市2009年中考真题:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
47. The little boy ate a big meal ___he said he wasn't hungry. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. if&&&&&&&&& B. though&&&&&&& C. because&&&& D. as应该选哪一项?怎样理解?
回复:23楼Look at the following question:
47. The little boy ate a big meal ___he said he wasn't hungry. &&&&&&&&&&&&& A. if&&&&&&&&&& B. though&&&&&&&& C. because&&&&& D. as Which one is correct? How to put it into Chinese?
回复:24楼all those solutions seem ridiculous to me.a u sure u got the right problem?
回复:26楼Yes,of course.
回复:25楼if i have to pick one i pick B)
The little boy ate a big meal [though] he said he wasn't hungry.
it means although the little boy said he was not hungry, he had a big meal anyway. Do you have the reference solution to this problem?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C,被动句式和固定搭配
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语的改错题,
shfkieyrn011DA
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
可能有误,对错句免疫了已经……第一行choose改为chose第二行去掉the第三行so改为and或because第四行无错第五行not改为no第六行I改为you第七行what改为how第八行去掉the第九行strong改为stongly第十行start前加to
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
A.(Long before) boats became important in recreation,they were B.(valuable to) people for many essential tasks,C(included) transportation D.(and) fishing.为什么 应该怎么改?Asteroids may be A(fragments) of a planet B(shattered) C.( long ago) or D(from material) the nuclei of old comets.&为什么?怎么改Most sand dunes are always in A(motion) as wind pushes sand B.(upward) one side of each dune,over the top,C(and) down D(the other) side.为什么怎么改?
尛佐佐000A1
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
including,这是个固定搭配吧==!你要是用included就要放那个被修饰的名词后面啊from materials in,这句是说小行星可能是来自于一个行星的碎片,这碎片是从一个行星上面分离出来的,或者小行星是之前彗星的核心.我语文不好,大概这个意思up,你看C后面那个它用了个down,所以这里对应用up我记得这几句好像是托福阅读里面的句子.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语六级真题讲解视频 的文章

随机推荐