ESlpod 面试英语问题及答案5-2:“你的强项是什么” 示例回答1
F8暂停 / 播放F9重复此句
小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……
面试问题回答&&5
What are your strengths?
&你的强项是什么?&
Sample Answer 1:
示例回答1:
As you can see from my resume, I&ve taken advantage of every opportunity to complete training to develop technical knowledge in this field. Now I&m considered an expert in the technologies that my current company is working on. Last year, when the company decided to expand in this area, the management selected me to head the new project.
正如你从我的简历所看到的一样,我已经在该领域发展的技术知识训练的每一个机会中吸取了长处。现在我认为我是公司正在开发的技术专家。去年,该公司决定在这一领域扩张,管理层选择了我来领导新的项目。
To head this team effectively, I used my planning skills to make sure that the team was on task and on time, at all times. My management skills came in handy to get the most out of each person on the team. For instance, two of the team members came from competing departments. I work with both of them closely and entrusted them with the most important part of the project. This way, I was able to develop trust between these two team members. This resulted in producing excellent work, while forming one of the most sought-after partnerships in the company.
为了有效地领导这个团队,我用我的计划能力,以确保该小组在任何时候都在及时地完成任务。我的管理技能派上了用场,以获得每一个人的最大用处。例如,两个来自竞争性部门的团队成员。我与他们两人的紧密地工作,并委托他们该项目的最重要的部分。这样一来,我可以增加这两个团队成员之间的信任。这会让他们出色地工作,同时形成在该公司最抢手的合作伙伴之一。
Because this was a new initiative, the nature of the job changed as the project developed. Another one of my strengths is that I&m flexible and I&m able to handle change in the company or in my job responsibilities. When I started on this project, we had four team members. By the end, we had 16. That means that I needed to go from working one-on-one with each team member to having to delegate responsibility as the project grew. This was possible because of the trust I had built up within the team and my ability to shift gears when the project changed over time.
因为这是一项新举措,开发该项目的工作性质发生了变化。我的另外一个强项是,我很灵活,我能够应对公司的变化或我的工作职责。当我开始做这个项目,我们有四名成员。至去年年底,我们有16名成员,这就意味着,我需要一对一工作,委派有责任的团队成员作为项目的增长。这是因为我在团队中建立起来的信任和能力,项目转换时可能随时变化。
to take advantage of (something)& to use an opportunity as much as possible to ones benefit
利用(某事)-尽可能多地为自己的利益把握住机会
* Carlotta took advantage of the company&s free computer classes to train as a website designer.
卡洛塔利用该公司的免费电脑课程,培养自己成为一个网站设计师。
planning skills& ability to make arrangements for events or projects in an organized way
规划技能-计划的能力;安排事件或项目的能力,使其有组织地运行
* A wedding coordinator must have good planning skills to manage all of the small details for a successful event.
对于一个成功的婚礼,婚礼协调人必须有良好的规划技能来管理所有的小细节。
management skills& ability to control and guide a business, project, or team
管理技能-管理能力;控制和引导公司、项目或团队的能力
* Thanks to his strong management skills, Jorge was able to save the project from failure.
由于他较强的管理能力,豪尔赫才使得项目的成功。
to get the most& to get to get the maximum
得到最&-尽可能获得最多;获得最多的
* I think Michael got the most out of his study-abroad experience because he tried very hard to learn the language and to spend time with his host family.
我认为迈克尔最有效地利用自己的海外留学经历,因为他很努力地学习语言,并花时间与他的寄宿家庭呆在一起。
sought-after& something that others would like to have
抢手-期望;想;一些人想拥有的东西
* After many years of trying, he was finally able to get a bottle of the most sought after wine from France.
经过多年的努力,他终于能够得到一瓶来自法国的最香的酒。
to delegate& to give responsibi to give someone else responsibility for something
委托&把责任给别人;给某人对某事的责任
* One person couldn&t do everything, so Yvonne delegated the sales calls to Roger and the billing to Nora.
一个人不可能做一切事,所以伊冯委派罗杰去销售电话,委派诺拉计费。
to shift gears& to quickly and smoothly move from doing one thing to doing another
换档-快速、顺利地从一件事转移到做做另一件事
* They thought the investor wanted to hear about the company&s history, but when they realized that he wanted to hear about their current projects, they shifted gears and changed their presentation.
他们认为投资者想听到有关该公司的历史,但是,当他们意识到他想听到他们当前的项目时,他们很快改变了他们的展示。
面试英语&|&面试英语&|&面试英语&|&面试英语&|&面试英语&|&面试英语&|&
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼评录音:--网友的作品
评录音:--网友的作品
关注该文章的人还关注
<span style="color:#FF
赚金币提示:把下面的链接地址复制分发给您的朋友或其他网站,每个点击就赚10金币!/newsclick-188-70204-0.html
考试辅导高瞻远瞩放眼全球
每天学英语
想进步,请坚持参与每天学英语活动!
每天一词:
最新社区精华帖子
走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & |话说 英语是三亚学院的强项吗_三亚学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:114,111贴子:
话说 英语是三亚学院的强项吗收藏
昨天晚上查到的 被三亚学院 英语(旅业商务)录取了
AutoTDS-V1型全自动热解吸仪是一款20位常温二次全自动热解吸仪,气路采....
至少我不会。
我也是英语的、但是想转、= =
话说 英语的宿舍在哪里啊 学校太大了 搞不清楚
哈喽,我们一个专业的
最少我也不会
恩呢 私信给你了哦
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

随机推荐