英语四级选词填空真题。两大题求教。

北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
选词填空求学霸教~1,add up to~2,go through~3,set down~4,a选词填空求学霸教~1,add&up&to~2,go&through~3,set&down~4,a&series&of~5,on&purpose~6,in&order&to~7,face&to&face
肥沙纤吨003
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.face to face2.went through3.In order to4.on purpose5.set down6.a series of
需要翻译吗
OK喽 不用客气
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
中小学教育管理试题及其选择填空答案汇集.doc22页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
中小学教育管理试题及选择填空答案汇集
全国2013年1月中小学教育管理自考试题
一、单项选择题 本大题共20小题,每小题1分,共20分
1.专门的教育组织,产生于 A.原始社会 B.奴隶制社会
C.封建社会 D.资本主义社会
2.“教育管理目标通过目标体系把不同层次、不同方面、不同组织成员的工作任务具体化,而且明确不同目标之间的关系。”这反映了教育管理目标的 A.导向作用 B.聚合作用
C.激励作用 D.控制作用
3.教育管理过程的中心环节是 A.计划 B.实施
C.检查 D.总结
4.以一个人或几个人作样本,或以一个群体为单位作样本对某种教育现象或某种教育问题进行研究的方法称为
A.调查法 B.实验法
C.观察法 D.个案分析法
5.1998年3月第九届全国人民代表大会第一次会议决定撤销国家教育委员会,恢复
A.高等教育部 B.教育部
C.国务院科教组 D.教育发改委
6.学校管理体制的核心和基础是 A.学校教学制度 B.学校人事制度
C.学校分配体制 D.学校内部领导体制
7.我国现阶段教育发展战略的重点是 A.高等教育 B.基础教育
C.特殊教育 D.职业技术教育
8.警告属于教育行政处罚种类中的 A.申诫罚 B.能力罚
C.财产罚 D.救济罚
9.教育经费的主要来源是 A.学费 B.教育税
C.国家财政拨款 D.社会集资
10.我国目前所采用的校长任用制主要是 A.委任制 B.考任制
C.招聘制 D.选举制
11.班集体的组织核心是 A.班主任 B.教师
C.班级干部 D.学生
12.在中小学中,担负教学管理职责的职能机构是 A.教研组 B.教导处
C.教科室 D.备课组
13.“德育管理是双边活动,被管理者既是管理的客体,又是管理的主体。”这体现了德育管理的
A.整体性原则 B.主体性原则
C.科学性原则 D.民主性原则
14.学校总务管理的首要职责和主要任务是 A.安全管
正在加载中,请稍后...五、短语运用 (10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 【2014河南】$…”可判断答案为此。
70. fly 【解析】 这是一个定语从句,根据先行词为people,结合乘飞机飞行用“fly on the plane”可判断从句谓语动词用原形。
71. thinks【解析】结合下文为一个完整的句子,可判断此处缺少谓语动词,结合所给单词和句意,可判断选think,因为主语为one,故填三单形式。
72. They【解析】结合上文“some are unhappy, 一些人不高兴”,和下文“不喜欢它,如果….”可判断空格处指前面的提到的“一些人”,故用They指代。
73. how【解析】结合句意可判断填副词how,“在他们学习如何经营生意的时候,他们也会获得学分。”learn how to do sth.学习如何做某事。
74. although【解析】根据上文“喜欢这个工作”和下文“这需要花费时间学习如何去做”,可判断两者为转折关系,故空格处答案为此。
75. mistakes 【解析】结合下文的“The most common mistake is forgetting to add the coffee.最常见的错误是忘记加咖啡。”可判断空格处选mistake,结合are made可知填复数形式。“这需要某种技巧,而且有时候一些错误会出现。”
Ⅷ.【201】I that
everywhere
For a long time, I saw happiness as a huge banner across the finish line of a long race. I felt that only when I completed certain
could I finally be happy in my life. Most of the time I felt like a tortoise. I believed that being slow and strong-minded would win the race. At other times I would act like a rabbit. I tried different roads at a
speed, hoping to reach that banner a little faster. Gradually, I began to see that no matter how long I raced towards it, the banner never got any
. I finally decided one day to sit down and take a rest. It was then that I saw my happiness sitting beside
It had been with me as I worked hard
my family, as I played with my children and I heard their laughter and even when I was
ill with my wife at my side looking after me. It had been with me as I raced towards that stupid banner. I just didn’t have the ability to see it.
There is an old saying
goes, “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.” Perhaps we all should stop our race towards the perfect life we think we should have. We should enjoy the life we have now. Happiness will never
under some banner far away. You will find it in your own heart, soul and mind. You will find it when you realize that others love you just as you do.
Don’t be a tortoise or a rabbit when it comes to your happiness. Be a playful little dog and carry your stick of joy with you
you go. Take yourself out of the race and realize that when it comes to love and happiness, you
there already. Happiness is just around the corner.
76. ________
77. ________
78. ________
79. ________
80. ________
81. ________
82. ________
83. ________
84. ________
85.________
【文章大意】本文是文,介绍了。76. things
【解析】句意是:我觉得只有当完成了某些事情的时候最后有可能幸福在我的生命中。thing是可数名词,此处应该用复数形式。
77. dangerous
【解析】句意是:我试着不同的道路,以危险的速度,希望能快点到达那条横幅。速度快,是危险的。danger的形容词形式是dangerous。
渐渐地,我开始看到不管多长时间,我飞快地奔向它,旗帜永远不会得到任何接近You will find it in your own heart, soul and mind. You will find it when you realize that others love you just as you do.此处应该用find,其次考虑句子,本题应该用一般将来时的被动语态。
84. everywhere
【解析】表示“每个地方,到处”用everywhere。
85. have stood 【解析】根据already,此题应该用现在完成时。
【2014达州市】用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文完整、通顺。每词限用一次。
vegetable, it, healthy, long, beauty, will , argue, become, symbol, withOnce there was an
between the colors. Each color thought it was the best and most important. So each color looked down upon others. Here are their debates.
Green said: “Clearly I am the most important. I am the
of life and hope. I’m the color of grass, trees and leaves.
me, all animals would die.”
Yellow laughed: “I bring happiness and warmth into the world. Every time people look at a yellow sunflower, they start to smile. Without me there
be no fun.”
Orange shouted: “I am the color of
and strength. I have the most important vitamins(维生素. Think of carrots,
and oranges. When I appear in the sky, everyone is shocked at my beauty and nobody gives another thought to any of you.”
Red could no
stand it, “I am the color of danger and bravery. I am willing to fight for a cause. I bring fire into the blood.”
Their voices
louder and louder. The thunder(雷) got angry and the rain started to pour. When they became calm, the rain said, “You foolish colors. Don’t you know that each of you is unique(独一无二? If you don’t agree, just follow me.” They did as the rain told
and together made the most
rainbow(彩虹 .
76. ___________
77. ___________
78. ___________
79. ___________
80. ___________
81. ___________
82. ___________
83. ___________
84. ___________
85. ___________
【主旨大意】76. argument
77. symbol
78. Without
80. health
81. vegetables
82. longer
83. became
85. beautiful
短文填空(本题共10分,每小题1分)(录入及解析:顾广良)
【2014湖北随州】从方框中选择适当的单词,并用其适当的形式完成短文,每词只能用一次,每空一词。
comfortable
also noise report
In today’s world,not all people know noise is also a kind of pollution and is harmful to humans’ health.
People who work and live in
conditions go deaf easily. For example, many of the
who print newspapers and books go deaf. Quite a few people living near airports
have hearing loss. Recently, it is
that many teenagers in America can hear no
than 65 - year - old people do, because these young people always listen to loud pop music. Making a loud noise
public is also a kind of pollution. It not only disturbs others but also
great harm to people’s hearing. Cars and machines also produce too much noise. Such pollution makes people feel
and unpleasant, and it can even cause
to become deaf.
Nowadays, many countries are
to solve all sorts of environmental problems, including noise pollution.
【主旨大意】文章讲述噪音污染给人带来的巨大危害,可以导致人听力下降,甚至耳聋。现在世界上许多国家已经意识到其严重性,开始采取措施解决噪音污染等环境问题。
77. workers
79. reported
80. better
83. uncomfortable
85. trying
(2014 湖北荆州)Ⅸ. 短文填空 (共10分,每小题1分)
阅读短文,选择方框中的词并用其适当形式填空,每个词最多选用一次,有一项是多余的。
everything
Icehotel, 200 kilomeres north of the Arctic Circle(北极圈), is certainly unusual. What makes it unusual is that
is made of ice. What makes it even
unusual is that the hotel melts(融合) every spring!
You will be surprised
you walk through the gate and look around the hotel because
in the hotel is made of ice. For example, there are ice glasses in the hotel bar. The hotel has a bar, a theatre, a dinning room
. In the hotel even the beds are made of ice. But don’t worry. Our special Icehotel sleeping bags will
For a really special vacation, why not book a room? Because a different artist designs(设计) each one, no two are ever the
. You can also stay in one of our beautiful double rooms or, if you
your family, you will love our super family rooms. Please
in the world-famous Icehotel restaurant. It serves traditional Lapp food, which is
【答案】81. it 82. more
83. when 84. everything 85. bedrooms 86. keep 87. same 88. bring 89. eat 90. delicious
【2014福建漳州】Ⅷ.综合填空(每小题1分,计10分)
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。(每词限用一次)
As we all know, soccer is one of the most popular sports in the world. The biggest international soccer 96.
is the World Cup. Every four years, almost 97.
of the population in the world watch the World Cup.
Uruguay won the first World Cup in 1930. Brazil is the 98.
nation to play in every World Cup final stage. It has 99.
won the World Cup five times. The Brazilian style of soccer is beautiful to watch- 100.
of tricks and skills.
The 2010 FIFA World Cup 101.
place in South Africa. It was the first cup hosted in Africa. The 2014 FIFA World Cup began 102.
June 12 in Brazil, and it lasts about one month. The national 103.
of 32 countries are competing in 64 matches. New technology is used in the Brazil World Cup. For example, it uses electronic sensors(电子感应器) to check 104.
the ball has crossed the goal line or not.
Although the Chinese national team didn't make it to the World Cup, it doesn’t 105.
Chinese soccer fans watching the matches in the early morning. (Brazil is 10 hours behind China. )
【主旨大意】I
One day, all feelings were on vacation on an island, and each was having
good time. Suddenly, there’s a warning of a strong storm, so all rushed to their boats. Yet, Love didn’t wish to run away quickly. But as the clouds darkened, Love realized it was time
. But there were no boats to use. Love looked around with hope.
Just then Richness was passing by. Love asked, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No, I can't. There’s a lot of gold in my boat. There’s no place here
Sorrow passed by after a while. Again, Love asked for help. But it was
. “No, I can’t take you with me. I am so sad. I want to be by
When Happiness passed by a few
later, Love again called for help. But Happiness was so happy that it couldn’t care about anyone else.
Love was growing hopeless. Just then somebody
, “Come, Love, I will take you with me.” Love didn’t know who was being so kind, but jumped onto the boat
After getting off the boat, Love met Knowledge. Love asked, “Knowledge, do you know who was so kind to give me a lift
no one else wished to help?”
Knowledge smiled, "That was Time,"
"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?" Knowledge smiled and answered, "Because only Time is able to understand
valuable Love is."
【主旨大意】 这是一篇寓言故事。从前在一座小岛上生活着所有的情感:快乐、伤心、绝望、财富、时间,还有爱。可是,不幸的是,小岛要下沉了。他们纷纷造船逃命。爱选择在最后一刻离开。可是,没人愿意帮助他。在最后的危急关头,他还是获救了。是谁呢?知识告诉他是时间。因为只有时间才会理解爱的价值所在。这个故事告诉我们:无论何时,无论发生了什么,请保持您心中的爱。
66. a 【解析】句意为:每个人都玩得很开心。根据固定短语have a good time,可判断选填a。
67. to leave【解析】句意为:当云压低变暗时,爱意识到到了该____的时间了。根据句型it’s time to do和上述情境,可选择leave,填写动词不定式to leave。
68. for【解析】句意为:这儿没用地方____你了。根据上文“There’s a lot of gold in my boat.我船上有许多金子”,可判断填介词for,“为了”。
69. useless【解析】句意为:但是这____。根据上文“爱向伤心求助”,下文“我不能带你一起,… …”可判断他的求助是“没用的”,故选useless。
70. myself【解析】句意为:我这么难过。我想_____。结合上文“我很伤心”,结合句型by oneself, 独自一人和主语I,可判断填myself, “我想 一个人待着。”
71. minutes【解析】句意为:几____后,当快乐经过时,爱再一次求助。根据上文向伤心求助,接着向快乐求助,可判断是“几分钟后”,故选minute,根据a few修饰复数名词,可知填复数形式。
72. shouted【解析】句意为:正在那时,有人_____: “过来,爱,我会带你一起走。”根据上文情境,当时天空阴暗,可推测很可能会狂风大作,海浪翻滚,故需要“大声喊叫”才可以进行有效交流,故选shout,结合短文时态为一般过去时,故填shouted。
73. happily【解析】句意为:爱不知道是谁这么好心,但还是_____地跳上了小船。根据上文,爱几次求助后遭拒后,感到很绝望,此时有人主动帮他,他的心情一定很好,故选happy, 分析句子成分可知,在句中充当方式状语,故填副词形式happily。
74. when 【解析】句意为:知识,你知道是谁这么好心,在没人愿意帮我的____让我搭他的船?根据上文情境,爱遭到几个人的拒绝的时候,有人帮了他。可知空格处表示时间,结合后面是一个句子,可判断填when。
75. how【解析】句意为:因为只有时间才能够理解爱有____宝贵。结合生活常识,我们都理解爱的宝贵,有时候,只有时间才能检验爱的价值所在。根据空格后为形容词valuable,故填副词how, 只有时间才能理解爱有“多么”宝贵。
【长难句点拨】1.Love was growing hopeless.爱逐渐变得绝望起来。过去进行时表示变化的过程。
2. Happiness was so happy that it couldn’t care about anyone else.快乐如此高兴以致于他根本不在乎其他任何人。so…that, 如此… …以致于,引导结果状语从句。
3. Knowledge, do you know who was so kind to give me a lift when no one else wished to help? 你知道是谁这么好心,在没人愿意帮我的时候让我搭他的船吗?who引导宾语从句充当谓语动词know的宾语。从句中又包含一个由When引导的时间状语从句。
【中考常考点】pass by经过;call for help呼救;so…that, 如此… …以致于;get off下去;give sb. a lift让某人搭便车;be able to能够。
【2014山东青岛】B. 选择恰当的单词填空。每词限用一次。(有两个多余的选项)(8分)
over, took, what, before, happy, found out, after, doing, basket, cost
Amy was a dear little girls, but she was always wasting time in getting ready to do her tasks, instead of
them at once as she should.
One day Mr. Thomton said to Amy, “Would you like to make some money?” “Oh, yes,” she replied, “I noticed some fine blackberries on Mr. Green’s farm tody, and he said that anybody was welcome to them. I will pay you thirteen cents a quart[夸脱(容量单位)] for all you pick for me.” Mr. Thomton said.
at the thought of making some money. So she ran home to get a
and was ready to go to pick the berries at once.
Then she thought she would like to know how much money she would get if she picked five quarts. And with the help of the paper and pencil, she
that she would get sixty-five cents. “How much would I get if I picked 12 quarts, fifty, a hundred, and two hundred quarts?” It
her some time to do this, and then, it was so near dinner time that she had to stay at home until afternoon.
As soon as dinner was
, she took her basket and hurried to the farm. Some boys had been there
dinner, and all the berries were picked. She could not find even one quart.
As Amy went home, she thought of
her teacher had often told her—“Do you task at once, then think about it,” for “One doer(实干家) is worth(值) a hundred dreamers.”
【主旨大意】Amy做事情总是慢慢腾腾。通过Amy摘黑莓的故事,告诉我们想做的事情要立刻动手去做,不要只想不做。
8. doing【点拨】of是介词,后面接动名词。只能够选doing。
9. happy【点拨】听到这个信息,Amy当然很高兴,故选happy。
10. basket【点拨】冠词后面接名词,故选basket。
11. found out【点拨】find out弄明白,弄清楚。她发现可以得到65美分。
12. took【点拨】It take sb. some time to do sth句型,“花费某人多少时间做某事。”,故选took。
13. over【点拨】over表示“结束”。
14. before【点拨】根据后一句,课件Amy来晚了,因此推断这些男孩在晚饭前就来了。
15. what【点拨】what作了told的直接宾语。句意:她想起老师经常告诉她的事。
III. Complete the following passage with the words or phrase in the box. Each can only be used once (将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次)(共8分)A) behaviours
C) refused
My relationship with my mother changed after I went to college. When I was at home, we
about many things, for example, wearing makeup (化妆)and talking on the phone. One time, before a big party, she
to let me leave the house. She thought my makeup was too heavy. I had to wash my face before I went to the party. I was the only girl without makeup, and I was so
. And when I talked to my friends on the phone, my mum always shouted to tell me to hang up, and the person I was talking to could hear her. Her
always made me upset.
46. D 【解析】此处是指她跟妈妈争论很多东西,故选argued:
47. C 【解析】refuse sb. to do sth.“拒绝某人干……”;此处是指她拒绝我外出,故选refused;
48. B 【解析】此处是指我很生气,be mad意为“生气”;
49. A 【解析】此处指作者的妈妈的行为使得她很不安,故填behaviors.
A) closer to B) completely C) tradition D) together E) advice【2014 上海】
But after a few months at college, I changed myself
. I met new people. I started learning about history, politics, and the world. I didn’t have the time or patience for long phone conversations. I stopped caring so much about things like makeup. I once went to a party with no makeup on, but I felt fine. I just laughed about it. My new way of thinking brought me
my mother. Now, I talk to my mother almost every day. We get along quite well. We go to movies
and read the same books. I tell her about my problems and she gives me good
. Last month, my mother helped me through a bad time. She is an amazing person. I know that now.
50. B 【解析】此处是指一个月后我就完全变了,completely“完全,全部”修饰前面的动词changed;
51. A 【解析】此处是指作者新的思维方式拉近了她跟妈妈的距离,closer to“离……近”;
52. D 【解析】此处是指作者和妈妈一起去看电影;
53. E 【解析】短语give sb. advice意为“给某人提建议”,此处是指妈妈就女儿的一些问题给出建议,故选E;
【201浙江宁波】(C)根据短文内容,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。
As we know, there are differences between western culture and Chinese culture.
Let’s look at the words about animals. Most
in Chinese about the dog, for example, “a homeless dog” , “a running dog” , and “a dog catching a mouse” , have negative
. But in western countries, dogs are usually considered
and good friends of humans. In English, “dog” is used to
positive behavior. For example, “You are a lucky dog” means you are a lucky person.
We can leam about many differences in cultures by
how people use certain words.
【答案】8. phrases
87. meanings
88. honest
89. describe
90.comparing
【主旨大意】。
) 根据对话内容从下面方框中选择适当的单词或短语填空使对话内容完整正确。 while traditional place all overYou've been to Australia, haven't you?
B: Yes, I have. I was working in Australia for a year and I travelled 51.________ the country.
A: What kind of work were you doing?
B: I was teaching Chinese 52.________ things—kung fu and paper cut in a school.
A: Did you see any kangaroos?
B: Yes. One weekend, I was driving in the countryside. I saw a kangaroo jumping right next to my car! When I stopped the car, it stopped jumping and 53.________ me. Then I saw that it was carrying its baby in its front!
A: What was the best place you visited in Australia?
B: Uluru! It is a red mountain in the desert. It's a very special 54.________ for Australians.
A: Did you miss your family 55.________ you were in Australia?
B: Yes. I missed them, but I never forget the experience in Australia!
51.all over 【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】cheap
The British love sending text messages. They send more than 2.5 billion every month. And most people now understand the language of text, with its numbers and missing 61 ,
In fact,when a student at a Scottish school wrote the whole article "in txt", his teacher
him "C+4 f4t"("C + for effort").
Although texting (发短信) is a
way of staying in touch with your friends,it can also bring
problems. In 2005, a British teenager became the
person in the world to receive treatment for an addiction(沉溺)to text messaging. In one year,the nineteen-year-old spent about £texts.
For some people, text messaging has
their lives. For example, James Trusler from Sussex in England travels around the world taking part in texting competitions and TV shows. He's the world's
texter and recently set a new world record
he was appearing on Australian TV. He texted: “The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serraslmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human.”
69 took him 67 seconds. James sends a lot of text messages-about 2,500 a month. But he doesn't get big bills
he works for a large mobile phone company.
【主旨大意】本文是一篇说明文,主要讲述了短信是是生活中很普及的联系方式,虽然发短信比较便宜,但是它也会带来一些问题,例如发短信要花很多钱。对于有些人,短信改变了他们的生活,James Trusler是世界上发短信最快的人,他一个月发送2,500条短信,但是并没有花很多钱,因为他在一家大型手机公司工作。
61.letters
【解析】句意为:大多数人都明白有数字和缺少的字母组成的短信语言。根据句意及and前面的numbers可知,空格处需要填写letter复数形式letters。
62.gave【解析】句意为:事实上,苏格兰学校的学生用短信语言写一整篇文章时,老师会给他"C+4 f4t"。根据从句的时态及固定句型give sb. sth 可知,空格处应填gave。
63.cheap【解析】句意为:虽然发短信是和朋友保持联系比较便宜的一种方式,但是它也会带来一些问题。根据句意及空格前面的冠词和后面的名词可知,空格处应填一个形容词cheap。
64.first【解析】句意为:在2005年,一名英国少年成为世界上第一个因沉溺于发短信而接受治疗的人。根据句意及定冠词the可知,空格处应填序数词first。
65.on【解析】句意为:一年内,这个十九岁的少年发短信花费了4,500英镑。根据句意可知,考查固定搭配spend+钱+on+物,所以空格处应填on。
66.changed【解析】句意为:对有些人来说,短信改变了他们的生活。根据句意及助动词has可知,空格处应填changed。
67.fastest【解析】句意为:他是世界上发短信最快的人。根据句意及the world's可知,表示多人相比较,应使用最高级形式,所以空格处应填fastest。
68.while【解析】句意为:他出现在澳大利亚的电视台时,他创造了一项新的世界纪录。根据句意及空格前后两句为主从复合句,所以空格处应填连词while。
69.It【解析】句意为:花费他67秒的时间。It takes sb. some time“花费某人多长时间”为固定句型,所以空格处应填It。
70.because【解析】句意为:但是他并没有花很多钱,因为他在一家大型手机公司工作。根据句意可知,前后两句为因果关系,所以空格处应填because。
(2014山东菏泽)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容用方框内所给词汇或短语的适当形式填空,使短文语义
完整。(温馨提示:请你一定要注意词语的形式变化!)
Last Monday, my husband and I
some time in the park next to our house. We
often went to this
and we knew there were some homeless people. They sometimes
the benches(长椅).We brought along some apples, oranges and a few bottles
of water to share with them. I felt great happiness
I watched them eating our things.
They said it was a big dinner for them and it was the luckiest day for them in their lives.
Among them, there
a homeless boy Bruce. He was about eight years old and he
parents in a car accident,
he couldn't go to school. When I asked him,
"Do you like to school?" He said yes. We decided to take him
and let him go to school. The boy was happy to live
From that day on, little Bruce became our son and went to school
请将答案写在下面的横线上:
【主旨大意】本文是一篇记叙文。主要记叙了“我”和丈夫经常在公园帮助一些流浪人的事,并且夫妇二人别人高兴的同时,自己也获得了快乐。又特别介绍了帮助一个叫Bruce的孤儿的事情,他们使这个男孩能高高兴兴去上学。
46. spent 【解析】根据下文的some time可知在公园里打发一段时间,故用动词spend做句子的谓语,又根据时间状语last Monday表示过去,故用其过去式。
47. park 【解析】根据上文的推理可知是去这个公园。
48. on 【解析】根据固定搭配on the beaches在长椅上,故填on。
49. when【解析】根据句子结构,需要一个连词,又根据意,表示“我”要用when。
50. was 【解析】根据there be固定句型表示“某地存在某物”,所以此处用be动词,又根据主谓一致和时态,所以用was。
51. his 【解析】根据句子的主语及句子意义,他在一次车故中失去双亲,空白处缺少定语,所以用形容词性物主代词作定语。故填his。
52. so 【解析】根据上文他在一次车故中失去双亲,“因此”他不能上学。故填so。
53. home【解析】根据下文的“The boy was happy to live with us”可知他们吧这个孩子带回家了。故填home。
54. ith 【解析】根据句意“这个孩子与我们住在一起很高兴”,表示“与 ......一起”用with。
55. happily【解析】根据短文最后两段的意义,这个孩子由孤儿到能被这对夫妇收留,所以高高兴兴去上学,修饰动词go用副词。故填happily。
选词填空(共1小题;每小题1分,满分1分)
阅读下面短文,从所给单词中选出适当的单词,并用其正确的语言形式填在标有题号的空白处,使语意通顺、完整。(每空一词,每个单词只能用一次)
Americans enjoy many activities. When they are at home, they enjoy reading, watching TV, 1._____
playing computer games and so on. The most 2.
activity, however, is done outside. A new study says more than 40%
the adult(成年的) Americans are gardeners.
According to the study, during the growing season, a gardener 4.
spends 3 or 4 hours a week working in his or her garden:
, cutting, planting and watering. They also spend money on 6.
gardens. Each year American gardeners spend about 25 billion dollars on 7.
seeds(种子), plants and plant food that makes their plants 8.
better. They also buy garden tools and even special
for working in the garden.
Why do more and more Americans 10.
Gardening? Most people do it for 11.
. To some people, gardening makes their home more 12.
and makes them feel closer to 13.
. Gardening is also a good way to get exercise 14.
working outside in the fresh air can help them 15.
【主旨大意】美国人喜欢喜欢各种业余活动,特别是园艺。本文主要介绍的是美国人喜欢园艺的原因以及参加园艺活动的具体情况。
【答案】1. drawing
2. popular
4. usually
5. digging
6. their 7. buying 8. grow
9. clothes
12. beautiful 13. nature
【2014山东临沂】根据短文内容,从方框中选出恰当的单词或短语填空,使语意通顺完整。每个选项只能用一次。有两项剩余。请将答案标号写在答题卡相应的横线上。
B. looked up
C. embarrassed
D. couldn’t
F. silence
G. appears
I. the most beautiful
J. looked at
Sometimes I really wonder whether there is love between my parents. Every day they are very busy making money. They don’t act in the romantic ways that I read about in books or I see on TV. In their opinion, “I love you” is too much to say.
One day, my mother was sewing a quilt(缝被子),I quietly sat down beside her and
her. “Mom, I have a question for you,” I said, breaking the
“What?” she asked, still doing her work.
“Is there love between you and Dad?” I asked her in a very
She stopped her work and raised her head with surprise in her eyes. But then she bowed her head and continued to sew the quilt. I was very
then because I thought I had hurt her.
It seemed like a very long time before my mother started to speak again, “Susan,” she said thoughtfully, “look at this thread(线). Sometimes it
, but most of it disappears(消失)in the quilt. The thread makes the quilt strong and durable. If life is a quilt, then love should be a thread. It can
be seen anywhere or anytime, but it’s really there. Love is inside.”
I listened carefully but I didn’t understand
the next spring. My father had a stroke(中风)and
walk by himself anymore. After that, my mother
my father walk outside every day. Along the country road, there were many beautiful flowers and trees. The sun gently glistened through leaves. They two, hand in hand, walked slowly. To me, that was
picture in the world ---that’s a picture of love.
They still don’t say “I love you” to each other. But I know they have deep love for each other. I used to think love meant flowers and sweet kisses. But actually, love is just a thread in the quilt.
【主旨大意】本文是记叙文,主要通过“妈妈和爸爸的故事”来阐述了一个问题:什么是爱。作者认为爱就是鲜花和甜蜜的吻,而实际上,爱就在我们的生活中,爱就像被子中的线。
【2014山东临沂】
Having a cheetah as a pet in the house? Does it sound scary to you? But for a family in South Africa, one cheetah is treated as a VIP (Very Important Person) in the house.
The big cheetah is named Jolie, after the film star Angelina Jolie. ___41____ She can often be found eating from the kitchen table, taking a short sleep on the sofa, or even sleeping on Lucy and Jeff’s bed. The big cat also sleeps and plays with the Browns’ other pet, the more usual one—a sheepdog(牧羊犬). ___42____
Having a cheetah as a pet is unusual. At first, Mrs. Brown wasn’t willing to keep a cheetah as a pet. She said, “____43___But we are now happy that we did it---she is part of the family.”
Just like her name, four-year-old Jolie has achieved a celebrity status(名人地位) in the Browns’ hometown. Fans often come to their home to take pictures of her. _____44____
However, a cheetah is always a cheetah. ____45___ “She makes a lot of mess in the house, urinating(小便) everywhere and chewing everything. It’s her wild instinct(本能)” said Mrs. Brown.
There might be some problems of having a cheetah as a pet in the house, but some unusual fun must also be waiting ahead.
根据短文内容, 从方框中选出五个句子填入文中空缺处,使短文内容完整正确。
A. Interestingly, Jolie enjoys all the special attention that is paid to her.
B. It was really pleased to have a cheetah as a pet at the beginning.
C. Though Jolie is now a pet in the house, she still has some wild habits.
D. She is surely the VIP at Lucy and Jeff Brown’s home.
E. I was really against the idea of getting a cheetah as a pet.
F. An impossible friendship has happened between these two animals.
【主旨大意】本文是记叙文,主要阐述了著名影星朱莉喂养宠物的事情,朱莉与众不同,她饲养了一头猎豹作为自己喜爱的宠物,而且把它看成了家庭里的一员。吸引她很多的粉丝来家里为她拍照。饲养猎豹固然有趣,但也带来很多小问题,如随便小便等。
A. 有趣的是,朱莉喜欢人们给予她的特殊关注。
B. 开始的时候,拥有一头猎豹宠物真的很兴奋。
C. 虽然Jolie现在是家庭的宠物,但仍然有些野性习惯。
D. 她在露西和杰夫家里的确是重要成员。
E. 我真的很反对把猎豹作为宠物来饲养的想法。
F. 一种不可能的友谊发生在这两个动物身上。
41.D【解析】细节理解题。由后文句意“她可以在餐桌上吃饭,在沙发上或在露西和杰夫卧室里睡觉”可推知:她已经成为家庭的重要成员,故选D。
42.F【解析】细节理解题。由前文“The big cat also sleeps and plays with the Brown’s other pet, the more usual one ---a sheepdog”可推知:不大可能的友谊发生在这两个动物身体,故选F。
43.E【解析】细节理解题。由“At first, Mrs. Brown wasn’t willing to keep a cheetah as a pet.”可推知:开始的时候,布朗夫人反对把猎豹当宠物来饲养。
44.A【解析】细节理解题。由本段文意“四岁的猎豹在布朗家乡赢得了名人地位,并且她的粉丝经常来家和她拍照”可推知:朱莉喜欢人们给她的特别关怀和照顾,故选A。
45.C【解析】细节理解题。由“a cheetah is always a cheetah”和后文说明“随便小便”等可推知:猎豹还是具有原来的野性,故选C。
’s (鹰) egg and he put it in the nest of a chicken. Soon the egg broke open and the eagle (71) ________ out. He thought he was a chicken. He grew up doing what chickens do—searching in the dirt for (72)_________ and flying short distances with a noisy waving of wings. It was a hard life. Little by little the eagle grew (73.)_______. One day he and his chicken friend (74)__________ a beautiful bird flying in the air, high (75)________ the mountains.
“Oh, I wish I could fly like that!” said the eagle. The chicken (76)________. “Don’t give it another thought. That’s the great eagle, the (77)_______of all birds—you could never be like him!” And the eagle didn’t give it (78)________ thought. He went on cackling(咯咯) and complaining (抱怨) about (79)_________. Finally he died thinking he was a chicken.
My friend, you(80) ________ were born an eagle. The God expected you to be an eagle, so don’t listen to the chickens!
【主旨大意】本文主要记述了一个男孩把一枚鹰蛋放在鸡巢里。在鹰出生后它与鸡一起寻找食物。一天当它和它的同伴看到一只鹰在天空中飞翔时,自己非常羡慕,然后同伴的话,让它失去了自信。这个故事告诉我们:在生活中只有自信最后才能达到理想的生活。
71. came 【解析】根据句意“不久这枚蛋开了,这个鹰出来了”。分析句子成分可知缺少谓语,故用动词。come out“出来”。根据前后句时态可知为一般过去时。
【解析】根据句意“这只鹰成长后,做鸡能做的事—在灰尘中寻找食物”。分析句子成分可知作宾语用名词。根据前后句意可知填food。
【解析】根据句意“渐渐地这只鹰长大了”。分析句子成分可知grow是连系动词,后用形容词作表语,结合上句可知这里用比较级。故填older。
74. saw 【解析】根据句意“一天,它和它的鸡朋友看到一只漂亮的鸟在天空中飞翔”。分析句子成分可知句子缺少谓语,应填动词作谓语。根据时态可知用一般过去时。故填came。
75. above 【解析】根据句意“这只鸟飞翔的比大山还高”。above“在……上面”。
76. replied
【解析】根据句意“这些鸡回答道”。分析句子成分句子缺少谓语,故用动词,填replied。
【解析】根据句意“那是最大的鹰,所有鸟中的国王”。故填king“国王”。
78. another 【解析】根据句意“这只鹰没有给它另外的想法”。分析句子成分可知修饰名词用形容词作定语。故填another。
【解析】根据句意“它继续咯咯叫着和抱怨生活”。分析句子成分可知句子缺少宾语,宾语由名词充当。故填life。
【解析】根据句意“我的朋友,你天生就是一只鹰”。分析句子成分可知句子缺少状语,故用副词too来充当状语成分。
class, badly, parents, school, home, only a few, happy, again, office, sad
In the United States, headmasters and teachers discipline(惩戒) students in several ways. The teacher often writes or calls the student's parents. Sometimes students have to stay at
for an extra hour. If a student behaves
, the headmaster can suspend(勒令……休学) the student. The student cannot come to school for one, two or three days. Sometimes, when the headmaster suspends some students, they are
75 . “A three-day vacation!” they may think.
Mr Lazares, a headmaster, didn't like to suspend students. When a boy who was not behaving well in class was sent to his
, Mr Lazares telephoned the boy's parents. "If you come to school with your son, I won’t suspend him," he said. The boy’s father came to school and went with his son to every
. Other students stared at the boy and his father. The boy was embarrassed. After that, he behaved better. He didn’t want his father to come to school
. Other students behaved better, too. They thought, "I don't want my
to come to school!"
That year, about 60 parents came to school with children who didn't behave well. The next year,
parents had to come to school. The students were behaving better.
【主旨大意】这是一篇记叙文,介绍了美国一所学校针对学生犯错勒令其休学方法所采取的另外一种方式,却达到了意想不到的效果。值得借鉴!
73. school 【解析】【解析】【解析】“A three-day vacation!”三天的假期,学生应该是非常高兴。
76. office 【解析】【解析】again 【解析】【解析】【解析】第二节阅读下面短文从所给中选的词并用完整把答案写到答卡相应的上。(每空一词且毎个单词只能用一次 other
Helen loves small animals very much. One day she found two weak birds in the grass. She
them home and put them in a small cage. She looked after them
and the birds were both strong. They often thanked her _78_bcautiful songs.
But something happened one morning. Helen left the door of the cage _79_, one bird flew out from the cage. Helen hurried to catch it, so the bird was in the
again. It looked unhappy, and it was thinner and
81 . A few days later, it died. Helen was very sad. She thought her great love had killed the bird.
bird was moving here and there in the cage. Helen knew the bird needed freedom. It wanted to fly into the
and blue sky. So she took it out of the cage and let it fly away. The bird circled once,
84 , three times…
Helen enjoyed
the bird flying happily. It sang the sweetest song that she had never
The easiest way to lose love is to hold it too tight. The best way to keep love is to give it
wings (翅膀)【主旨大意】76. took
77. carefully
81. thinner
85. watching
(2014陕西)Ⅷ.短文填空:用方框中所给雄词的适当形式填空,使短文完整正确。(毎个单词限用一次。每空 只填一个单词。)(共10小题,计10分)【解析:顾广良】
look, year, change, deep, home, cold, can, work, take, father
Every day, on her way to work, Amelia had to pass a slum (贫民窟). As a social 61. _____, she had not paid much attention to it. This 62. _____ one day when she met a ragged(衣衫褴褛的)boy named Sam. Sam knew she was the head of social services, and that she 63. _____ help. He reached out his hand and said.“Can you help me? I'm 64. _____ for my dad." His hands were so 65. _____. Amelia said, “What's up?”“My mom is terribly sick. Her birthday is coming. I know my 66. _____ coming back would be the best present. My dad had left us before I was two 67. _____ old." said the boy.
Amelia was 68. ______ moved and asked Sam io take her to his home. He led her to a small house. Amelia saw a woman lying on the bed. The woman knew she was dying. She said to Amelia, "Please find a 69. ______ for my son."
Amelia 70. ______
her hand and nodded with tears(眼泪). She got an idea! Her husband and she had no children, and looked forward to having one. Later Amelia brought Sam home. Ever since then, the new family have had happiness and laughter.
【主旨大意】社会公益服务中心的员工Amelia 有一天在上班路上,遇到来自贫民窟的男孩Sam,Sam的父亲离家出走多年,母亲身患重病。Amelia深受感动,决定和Sam亲自到他家看看。到家后Sam的母亲已经奄奄一息,把Sam委托Amelia 找人领养,最后Amelia决定自己收养Sam, 一家人从此生活幸福快乐。
61. 【答案】worker
【解析】由原文中的首句以及“Sam knew she was the head of social services”可知:Amelia是一个社会福利院的员工,根据句意“作为一个社会福利院工人”,所以填worker.
62. 【答案】changed 【解析】由上句可知:“Amelia 每天都上班路过贫民窟,但从没留心注意过”,联系下文可知:直到有一天她遇到一个衣衫褴褛的男孩,这改变了她的生活,故用changed(改变)。
63. 【答案】could
【解析】句意:“Sam 知道Amelia是位社会公益服务中心的负责领导,相信她能帮助自己”,所以用could(能)。
64. 【答案】looking 【解析】由下文“My dad had left us before I was two”可知:Sam两岁前父亲离开他和她妈妈出走,由此可以推断“他正在找他爸爸”,look for“寻找”。
65. 【答案】cold
【解析】由上文孩子衣衫褴褛,可以推断孩子的手摸起来应该很冰凉。
66. 【答案】father’s 【解析】联系上下文可知:父亲已经离家多年,病重的母亲生日就要到了,可以推断在孩子心里,送给母亲的最大生日礼物是是爸爸的归来。这里的return为名词,前边缺少名词所有格father's。
67. 【答案】 years 【解析】句意“在我(萨姆)两岁前父亲就弃家而去了”,所以用“years old”表示人的年龄。
68. 【答案】deeply
【解析】句意:“Amelia被萨姆的悲惨经历深深感动”。副词deeply”深深地”。
69. 【答案】home
【解析】联系上文可知:病危的萨姆的妈妈在临终前委托Amelia给萨姆找一个好家庭抚养自己的孩子”。
70. 【答案】took
【解析】句意:Amelia 抓住萨姆妈妈的手,眼含热泪点头表示答应她的请求。
【2014四川成都】二、短文填空。用下面方框中单词的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确、通顺(每词限用一次) 。将答案按编号依次填入下方表格内。 (共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,计 10 分)
Look at the picture, what do you see?
, some people say it’s an old man, while others say it’s a young woman and an old
It is a problem with many answers. Why?
When you look at a problem from different views, you get different answers. Just turn it in your mind
bit, and you may see it in a completely new way.
Some people only form an idea in their mind “A problem has only one answer, and all the
are wrong.” Some even laugh at the different answers others come up with. Well, they’re wrong! If people only believed in one answer, we might still think the world is square(方形的)!
What’s one plus one? That’s easy, two! Right? Well, that’s one right answer, but not the only answer.
You might think of 11, or some
characters like “二” or “十”! What’s a mom plus a dad? You might think of two people, or a man and a woman, or a whole family! So, even the
questions can have many answers.
Of course, some problems do only have one answer. If each of the questions in a math test had
7 than one answer, it would be quite a problem for teachers
. Look at things in different ways, face your life with a
mind, and you’ll see a completely different world.
After reading my article, if I ask you again: “What do you see in this picture?”, will you still give the same answer now? I’m sure this picture will be
【主旨大意】
1. Amazingly【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】A)阅读短文, 然后从方框中选出可以填入文中空白处的单词。Some
Every country has its own customs(风俗) and traditions. A custom is a special way ofsomething. A tradition is a custom that is passed down over
. These customs and traditions make different cultures in different countries. We should
about other people's customs and cultures. And we should
respect(尊重) them.
For example, in America, people wear their shoes in their omes. But in
Asian countries like Japan and Korea, people take off their shoes before going
their homes. In many Asian countries, people use chopsticks
Americans and Europeans eat with forks and knives. But in India and some other countries, people often eat with their
. There are many other differences. But all of these cultures are
. We should try to know and learn about them.
66. ________   67.________   68.________   69.________   70.________
71. ________   72.________   73.________   74.________
【主旨大意】66. doing 67.time 68.know 69.always 70.some 71. inside 72.while 73.hands 74.special hear
successfully
Deal with Conflict
Losing friends is about as easy as making friends if you don't know how to deal with anger and conflict (冲突). Conflict is part of everyone’s
. It will show up at school, at work and at home. It's OK to feel angry, annoyed or sad. These feelings are
, but different people deal with
in different ways. Some people shout, call people’s names or even hit the person who has
them. Others do their best to keep away from disagreements but very few deal with conflict
Dealing with conflict is a step by step process (过程).
you start discussing the problem, calm down, count to 10 and imagine a relaxing
. Then, say what is really bothering you, but watch how you express yourself. Don’t complain. Share
you feel by using “I …”. For example, don’t say “You are always ordering me to do this or to do that," but “I feel sad
you don’t pay attention to what I think.”
You want people to
your opinion so make sure you practice what you want to say. Listen carefully to the other person and accept that he or she might see the problem in a different way. Be open-minded and willing to say sorry.
【主旨大意】本文是一篇议论文,议论如何处理冲突。
答案:56. life
57. natural
60. successfully
61. Before
64. because
【2014江西抚州】B)请先阅读下面短文,握其大意,然后从方框内所的10个中,选择适的填空,并将答案填写答题卷的相应位置每个词限用一次
hate still movie accident mad stays with refused something or
Nobody can be happy all the time. You may become unhappy sometimes, for example, when you fail an exam, ___56_____you may become sad when you lose one of your friends. It’s normal to have these feelings. If you don’t know what to do with these problems, you may learn____57___from Jeff.
Jeff almost went ____58_____when his brother was killed in a car accident. He __59____to go out or talk to anybody, even his parents. He was quite angry___60____the driver because his car hit his brother, even though it was a(n)___61_____. After several months, Jeff began to understand it was useless to be angry. Now he ___62____misses his brother, but he doesn’t _____63___the driver any longer. He is beginning to talk to his parents and that makes them happy again. He no longer____64____in his room by himself. Instead, he goes to the____65____or plays sports with his friends. He is feeling better now.
【主旨大意】本文讲述了杰夫如何调节悲伤的情感的故事。
56. or【解析】lose one of your friends与fail an exam表示选择用or。
57. something 【解析】learn something from somebody从某人那里学习某事。
58. mad 【解析】go mad变疯了
59. refused 【解析】他拒绝外出,与任何人说话。
60. with【解析】be angry with生……的气。
61. accident 【解析】即使它是一场意外。
62. still 【解析】他仍然想念他的弟弟。
63. hate 【解析】由but表示转折,故“不再讨厌司机”。
64. stays 【解析】他不再独自待在房间里。
65. movie【解析】go to the movie去看电影。
(A) 【2014黑龙江哈尔滨】
It is helpful for English readers to improve reading speed(速度). Before ___51___ to read the material, learn about the background (背景) knowledge. With its help, you can read faster. While reading, many students think the ___52___ thing they should do is to look up the new words. That will make them feel bored and disturb their speed! What’s worse, they always pay ___53___ attention to English grammar than the main idea of the material. Also, ___54___ attract their eyes. To tell the truth, you’d better grasp(领会) the main information in a short time. ___55___, this is the key to making your reading speed faster and faster.
51. ______
52. ______
53. ______
54. ______
55. ______
【文章大意】阅读速度的提高有助于英语学习。对此,我们应该了解背景知识。但是在阅读的过程中,许多学生很讨厌查词典,更糟糕的是,他们更注重语法而不是材料的主旨,并且也吸引他们的注意力。总之,在短时间内领会材料的主旨是提高阅读速度的关键。
51. beginning 根据句意:在_____阅读材料之前, to前面应该是一个动词,即开始阅读之前,before是连词,后面接动名词,begin为beginning.
52. first 根据句意:在阅读过程中,他们应该做的_____ 的事情就是查生词。the后面接序数词,one的序数词形式为first.
53. more 句意为“更糟糕的是,他们总是比材料的主旨大意更_____注意语法。”由后面的than 可知,前面应该用形容词的比较级,much的比较级为more.
54. expressions 句意:并且,_____吸引他们的注意力。主语为名词,express是动词,不能充当主语,其名词形式为expression, 因为后面的attract为动词原形,说明主语为复数。
55. Generally 句意:_____, 这是使你阅读速度越来越快的关键。在句首时,用副词形式,形容词变副词,在末尾加ly, 意为“一般来讲”。
四、短文填空(共10小题:每小题1分,满分10分)
通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后面的括号内选出可以填入短文空格处的词, 并将该词的字母代号(不写出该词)填写在答题卡相应的位置上。
Tea is a popular drink around the world. But tea does not mean the same
to everyone. In different countries people have different
about drinking tea.
In China, for example, tea is always served
people get together. The Chinese drink it at any
of the day at home or in teahouse. They prefer their tea with nothing else in it.
Tea is also important in Japan. The Japanese have a special way of serving
55 . It is very old and full of meaning. Everything must be done in a special
56 . There is even a special room for it in Japan.
Another tea-drinking
is England. In England, the late afternoon is “teatime”. Almost everyone has a cup of tea at that time. The English people
make tea in a teapot and drink it with milk and sugar. They
eat cakes, cookies and little sandwiches at teatime.
In the United States people drink tea mostly for breakfast or after
60 . Americans usually use tea-bags to make their tea. Tea-bags are faster and easier than making tea in teapots. In summer, many Americans drink cold tea — “iced tea”.
G. country
I. usually
【主旨大意】本文讲述了不同国家的人们喝茶有不同的理念。
答案:51. H 52. E 53. J 54. B 55. A 56. C 57. G 58. I 59. D 60. F
根据短文内容,用方框内所给单词的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确、通顺, 每词限填一次。将答案填写在答题卡上相应的题号后面。
My uncle has a very beautiful umbrella. He has had it for years. As he is very careful with it, so it still looks as
as new. I asked my uncle if he bought it or someone
him as a gift. He shook his head. “Then how did you get it?” I asked. “Well,” he answered, “ there is a strange true story
the umbrella. About ten years ago, I
along a quiet London street one evening when it suddenly rained. I had
85 raincoat or umbrella. Gradually, it got quite dark. And the people in the streets were fewer and fewer. Because I was on my way to a party, I was afraid
wet. So I stood in a doorway and waited for the rain to stop. No buses ran through the street and there were no taxis. What was worse, there even wasn’t a person around, and still it rained and rained. At last a young man came to the place
I was standing. He held a large umbrella over his head. As I hoped he would allow me to walk to the next corner with him, where I could get a taxi, I stepped out of the dark doorway where I had been standing. I asked him where he was going with that umbrella. As I suddenly appeared before him, the young man was so shocked that he
the umbrella. He ran away and disappeared into the darkness. I picked up the umbrella and continued my walk. I knew it would be hard in this big city to find the
of the umbrella, so I
it ever since then.”
81. _______
82. _______
83. _______
84. _______
85. _______
86. _______
87. _______
88. _______
89. _______
90. _______
84. was walking
86. to get
88. dropped
90. have kept
【2014四川广元】(A)
阅读短文,然后从方框中选择恰当的单词并用其适当形式填空。请将正确答案填写在答题卡上相应的位置。
Are you tired of learning English in the old days? You read the words, study grammar and have lots of tests. It is important but it is also can be boring. Let’s ____76____ how music makes it easier and fun.
Do you have a favorite English song? Sing along with it, please. Soon, you can know the new words well and use them correctly(正确地)!____77____ along can help you with your pronunciation. You see, a good English-song singer is always a good English ____78____. Close your eyes and listen carefully. Draw a picture in your mind about the song.
Classical music can help you relax. It also makes you concentrate on what you’re studying. And you can also make them _____79____ a “Jazz chant.” Read your new words out, sing or say them out. By and by you’ll find it more interesting to learn English and you’ll like it.
76. see【解析】由句意:让我们看看音乐如何使它变得更容易和有趣。let’s后跟动词原形。故填see。
77. Singing【解析】由句意:跟随着唱能够在发音上帮助你。句中sing along做主语,用动名词形式,故填Singing。
78. speaker【解析】由句意:一个好的英语歌曲演唱者总是一个好的英语语言学习者。speaker意为“讲某种语言的人”。
79. into【解析】由句意:你也可以使他们变成一个“Jazz chant”make…into…意为“使…变成…”。故填into。
South Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun’s popularity has swept (横扫)
Asia. He is
so popular because of the role he played in the popular TV drama My love from the star (《来自星星的你》). In the drama, Kim plays a 400-year-old alien and ends up
in love with a modern-day actress.
This is not the first success for the young star. Since he
a professional actor seven years ago, Kim
more than 20 prizes for acting.
Kim’s serious attitude (态度) towards acting brings
great success. A director once said that the dramas with Kim in were all popular. It is because “he always studies the story very
before acting out the character.”
As you can see, attitude is everything. Your success
your attitude!
【主旨大意】本篇文章介绍的是著名的韩国演员金秀贤的演艺生涯。它是影片《来自星星的你》一个400岁的外星人和最终爱上一个现代女演员克服危险追寻真爱的浪漫爱情。正如可以看到的态度决定一切。你的成功取决于你的态度!
“席卷亚洲”。
82. getting 【解析】get popular意为 “变的受欢迎”,因为句子前面出现is,故用get的现在分词形式。
83. falling 【解析】fall in love with sb. 爱上某人;end up doing sth. 以做某事而告终。
84. became 【解析】根据句意:在七岁以前他就成为职业演员,并且为演艺界赢得20多个奖项。可知是过去的事,应该用一般过去时态,become的过去式是became,故填became。
85. won 【解析】根据句意:在七岁以前他就成为职业演员,并且为演艺界赢得20多个奖项。可知是过去的事,应该用一般过去时态,win的过去式是won,故填won。
86. over 【解析】根据句意:金秀贤对演艺界的严谨态度给他带来了更多的成功。bring over意为“把……带来”。
87. carefully【解析】根据句意:这是因为:在演这个角色之前,他总是很认真地研究这个故事。句中studies是动词,应该用副词修饰,故填carefully。
88. depends on【解析】根据句意:正如可以看到的态度决定一切。你的成功取决于你的态度! depend“取决于;依赖于”,success是不可数名词,作主语时谓语动词用单数,故填depends on。
【2014四川遂宁】B)读下面一段短文,根据短文内容,用方框中所给词的正确形式填空,使短文完整、正确,并把答案写在答题卡(纸)的相应位置(每个词只能用一次)。(录入及解析:顾广良)
well-known
Be sure to see this exhibition at the Lido Gallery. Amy Kim is
to be one of the
Chinese photographers in the world today, and some of her most famous photos
on display in this exhibition. She really has something for everyone. There are many great photos of the countryside. The few city photos are less
. I see the same things every day and they don’t
me as much. But this show comes from a world-class photographer. Whatever you do, don’t miss the exhibition.
【主旨大意题】本文主要介绍的是Lido 美术馆将要展览中国当代最出名的摄影大师Amy Kim 的一些摄影作品。他的摄影作品世界一流,请不要错过观赏。
81. considered
82. most well-known
84.successful
85. interest
【2014四川南允】第三节综合填空
根据短文内容,选择所给词的适当形式完成短文,并将答案写在答题卡相应的编号后的横线上。
Liu Wei is an
young man. He lost both arms in a terrible accident at the age of 10, but he still held on to his dream. As a child, he loved music. He wanted to play the piano with his
, but he couldn’t find anybody to teach him. So he had to learn by
. He kept practicing for seven hours every day. He
, “For people like me, there are only two choices. One is give up ideas and die
85 The other is to struggle to live a wonderful
life.” Three years later, he managed to become the champion of China’s Got talent and was named the “armless pianist” by people.
【主旨大意】本文介绍了“中国达人秀”冠军、上海无臂青年刘伟身残志坚、克服种种困难、坚持实现自己梦想的励志故事。
81. unusual
【解析】下文指出刘伟10岁时在一次事故中失去双臂,由此我们看出刘伟是一个不平凡的年轻人,因此填
【解析】此处是指他用双脚学习弹奏钢琴,故填feet;
83. himself 【解析】此处是指刘伟使用双脚自学弹奏钢琴,learn …by himself“他自学……”;
【解析】下文是引述他曾经说过的话,因此使用一般过去时,故填said;
85. quickly【解析】该句意为“像我这样的人,只有两种选择,一只是放弃所有的想法和梦想快速死去,另一种是努力使自己获得更精彩。”此处填副词quickly修饰前面的动词die。
(2014·四川绵阳)阅读下面短文,根据文中意思,从方框中选出恰当的词,并在答题卡上对应题号后面的横线上写出各单词完整、正确的形式,使短文文理通顺,意义完整。
discussion
Why is it important for Lee to study English? After Chinesethe language that is most
in the world is English. It is said that 300, 000, 000 people speak English as a first language and another 500,000,000 people speak it as a
language. English is used by almost a 1, 000, 000, 000 people in the world and 83% of the world’s
are written in English. But people think that there will be
emails in Chinese than in English.
Lee is studying English because he wants to be a
, and he knows most scientists write in English. Lee's father, a scientist, is going to an important science meeting in Shanghai. All the
will be in English.
Lee's cousin Wei wants to work for an airport
she leaves school. Wei is going on an English course this summer to improve
Michael lived in the USA. His family came back to live in China last year, and he is
Lee's school now. Michael speaks English perfectly, but his Chinese isn’t very good. In the summer holidays, Michael and Lee are planning to spend time
speaking English on Monday, Chinese on Tuesday, and so on.
【主旨大意】这是一篇说明文,主要介绍Lee学习英语原因、目的及其与Michael将要共同学习英语的情况。
【答案】66. spoken
67. foreign
68. emails
71. discussions
75. together2014年
QQ is one of the most popular chat tools among teenagers. We
it as an important chat tool in our daily life because it has some advantages.
First, we can make lots of e - friends on QQ. It is easy to find the person who
the same interest as us, and we can talk with him or her happily. Second, we can also join a QQ group to find the information we need. For example, if we want to learn English well, we can
a group with many English lovers in it. Third, we can also play games with our friends on QQ and always have fun.
us lots of benefits(好处),but it can also cause some problems. It's dangerous to tell strangers on QQ our real personal information like telephone number, address and ID number. If we spend too much time
online, it won't be good for our study and health.
Ⅶ. 【主旨大意】本文是一篇说明文。主要讲述了QQ是很受欢迎的聊天工具,它有一些优点:能交网友;加入群找到需要的信息;和朋友们在网上玩游戏。虽然QQ带来很多好处,也造成很多麻烦。所以要合理利用它。
81.regard【解析】句意为:我们把它看作很重要的聊天工具,因为它有一些优点。工具从句的时态可知此处用一般现在时。regard…as…是固定搭配,意为“把……视为”。
82.has【解析】句意为:很容易找到和我们有相同兴趣爱好的人。从选项中可以看出,只有have的适当形式符合句意。此句是一个定语从句,先行词是the person,谓语动词用三单形式。
83. choose【解析】句意为:如果你想学好英语,你可以选一个有英语爱好者的群。从选项中可以看出,只有choose的适当形式符合句意。can后接动词原形。故答案是choose。
84.brings【解析】句意为:QQ给我们带来很多好处,但是也造成了很多麻烦。从选项中可以看出,只有bring的适当形式符合句意。根据后面的代词用it代替,可知此处是第三人称单数,所以答案是brings。
85.chatting【解析】句意为:如果我们花大量的时间在网上聊天,对我们的学习和健康都不好。从选项中可以看出,只有chat的适当形式符合句意。根据spend time doing sth.可知此处填chatting.
Dear Cindy,
How are you? I had a great time last Monday, June2th, 2014. It was a traditional Chinese
Dragon Boat Festival that day.
This festival is in memory of Qu Yuan, one of the
Chinese poets. He killed himself
by jumping into the Miluo River on May 5th of the lunar calendar (阳历), 278
People there rowed the boats
him. But it was too late. They were very sad and then threw
into the river to feed the fishes so that they would stay away from his body.
then on, every year on this day, people enjoy
Zongzi which is made of rice with meat, eggs and so on. In the past we ate it only
a year, but now we regard it as our daily food. We can have it any time we like.
Have you ever
the dragon boat race on TV? It is another important part of this
festival. Several teams row their dragon-shaped boats as
as they can. The first team to
reach the finish line wins.
If you have a plan to visit China next year, would
like to spend this festival with us?
Best wishes !
【主旨大意】本文是通过书信的方式来讲述端午节的来由:端午节是人们为了纪念中国古代伟大爱国诗人屈原的节日。公元前278年,我国古代伟大爱国诗人屈原因不公于世而投江自尽。人们为了怀念他,每逢农历的5月5 日都要吃粽子、赛龙舟来祭奠他。
86. called【解析】由前句“It was a traditional Chinese festival”是一个完整的句子,后面的“Dragon Boat Festival that day(端午节)”修饰festival,它是一个“被叫”端午节的中国传统的节日。此处是动作的过去分词called做定语。
87. greatest【解析】one of the+形容词最高级表示“最……之一”。从选项中可以看出只有great的适当形式符合句意。所以此处填greatest,意为“屈原是中国最伟大的诗人之一”。
88. to save【解析】由前面句子“People there rowed the boats(那里的人划船)”和“But it was too late.(但是太晚了)”可知人们划船救屈原。to save做目的状语。
89. rice【解析】根据后面“to feed the fishes so that they would stay away from his body.”可知他们扔进河里米饭喂鱼。所以填rice。
90.From【解析】From then on是固定搭配,句意:从那时起。
91. making【解析】enjoy和Zongzi which is made of rice…之间可以填“吃、包等”,根据所给的选项可知 “包粽子”,enjoy后加doing。所以答案是making。
92. once【解析】根据后面的“…but now we regard it as our daily life. We can have it any time we like.”可知以前“每年吃一次”。所以填once。
93. watched【解析】根据后面的“the dragon boat race on TV”可知“你在电视上看过赛龙舟吗”。have+过去分词构成现在完成时。
94. fast【解析】as…as之间用形容词或副词的原级,根据选项,可知填fast。
95. you【解析】根据前句“If you have a plan to visit China next year”, 可知句意“你想要和我们度过这个节日吗?”。所以答案是you。
【2014 广西河池】Once a boy named Billy was lazy and didn’t get up early every morning. His father couldn’t wake him ___81___ in the morning. He thought about how to make Billy get up early.
There was a great man living nearby. Billy’s father thought he might be able to make the child get up early. So they went to see the great man. The father asked the great man to help Billy. But the great man ___82___ sleeping late, too. He told the father to take his son back home in a month.
During the month, the great man tried to get up early. At last he did it. When Billy’s father returned after a month, he found Bill got up early. He felt ___83___. He went to ask the great man what the ___84___ was. The man said, “How could I ask a boy to get up early while I love sleeping late? In the last month I tried to get up early.”
A person’s action is always stronger ___85___ words. We should not as others to do what we can’t do ourselves.
【主旨大意】本文是一篇记叙文。主要讲述了比利喜欢睡懒觉爸爸每天早上很难叫醒他因此他带着儿子去求教一个著名人这个人恰好也喜欢晚起他让孩子和父亲回家一个月而在这个月中伟大的人不再晚起而比利也不再晚起【解析】【解析】【解析】【解析】分析句子成分本句缺少名词所给词中【解析】一个人行动比语言更有力量【201广西贺州】
I’ll tell you a story about an old man and milk. Bill was 60
old and he was ill. He was always tired and his face was
very red. Last month his wife asked him to go and
Doctor Brown. But he did not like doctors. Last week he was worse, and he
to go to the doctor’s. Doctor Brown said he drank too much. He should stop
beer and drink milk. Bill liked beer
he didn’t like milk. “I’m not a baby.” He always said to his wife. Now, he looked at Doctor Brown and said
drinking milk was dangerous. The doctor laughed and asked him how drinking milk could be dangerous. Bill said drinking milk killed one of his
friends last year. The doctor felt
that happened. “The cow fell on him.” Bill said.
【主旨大意】本文是一篇记叙文。主要介绍的有趣故事。
’t have much time with their _55_,however, they often had time in the past. There are also many single-parent (单亲的) families. In these families, the single present has to do everything.
These days, many children come home _56_ school to an empty apartment or house. A lot of children spend many hours _57_day in front of the television. Even when families are together, it is common for family members to do things by themselves. For example, they _58_programs on their own TVs in different rooms, they use the Internet, they _59_friends on the telephone, and they do other activities by themselves.
Isn’t it strange? Thanks to technology(科技), people are able to communicate to _60_with people far away, but sometimes they don’t communicate with people in their own homes.
【主旨大意】本文属于说明文范畴。在过去的家里都是父亲上班,母亲呆在家里照顾孩子做家务;而现在随着父母都忙于工作,很多孩子不得不自己呆在家里看电视、上网等,形成很多的单亲家庭,这不能不让感到担忧。
51.E 52.K 53.L 54.I 55.A 56.B 57.H 58.C 59.D 60.F
successfully
Save, fast , from, call, one, watch, great, make, rice, you
该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.五、短语运用 (10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 【2014河南】$…”可判..五、短语运用 (10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 【2014河南】$…”可判断答案为此。
70. fly 【解析】 这是一个定语从句,根据先行词为people,结合乘飞机飞行用“fly on the plane”可判断从句谓语动词用原形。71. thinks【解析】结合下文为一个完整的句子,可判断此处缺少谓语动词,结合所给单词和句意,可判断选think,因为主语为one,故填三单形式。相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 选词填空题库 的文章

随机推荐