250w的电脑250w电源够用吗(杂牌)能不能带q6600,或者q8200和8300

Q8200和Q6600那个好?_百度知道
Q8200和Q6600那个好?
Q8200和Q6600那个好? 要考虑 散热和速度、 还有稳定性
我有更好的答案
但是由于Q6600的默认主频比Q8200稍高(QGHz.33GHz0,并且Q6600的L2缓存是Q8200的两倍,所以总体性能上Q66要明显优于Q82,Q8200为2总体性能排序从强到弱依次是 Q6600》Q8200》虽然Q8200和Q6600同为四核处理器
采纳率:61%
从测试成绩上看,他们各有胜负,总体水平相差不大,不过本着面向未来的态度,还是选Q8200,因为他包含更新的技术,在未来的软件中会逐步得到支持优势会慢慢超过Q6600的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Intel Core2 Quad: Q6600 vs Q8200 - Which is better? - CPUs
Intel Core2 Quad: Q6600 vs Q8200 - Which is better?
HelloI am trying to figure out which I should get,
or ?The Q6600 is over a year older than the Q8200, but from most of the specs, it seems that the Q6600 is better.There is a $20 difference in price.I will be using the CPU for virtualisation and other Server tasks.Please tell me which CPU is best.Thanks in advance,Panarchy
More about intel core2 quad q better
Well, the Q8200 will use less power and operates on a higher FSB at stock speeds.Qmhz x 9 = 2.4GhzQmhz x 7 = 2.33GhzIf you are not planning to overclock, I would think that the Q6600 is the better choice. You probably can't beat it for performance without going to a Q9400:Or of course an AMD Phenom II:Hmm it's dropped to 200 bucks... that makes it a very good buy if you have the board to run it.
Related Resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
The Phenom IIs are sick, you should check them out.
I got the Q9400, partly because it was on sale at microcenter and because it seemed to have the lowest multiplier for a good overclock.
The Q6600 is probably easiest to get a speed increase with.
Because of the lower multiplier, a Q9400 and especially a Q8200 will take more work.
It will require much better memory and a board that will allow a high FSB.
So confirming, you would like me to get the Q6600?
I would say the 8200 is the way to go actually. It's cheaper, and overclocks just fine. It also uses less power and produces less heat.
But if you aren't overclocking, the 6600 benchmarks faster.
Would I need a special heatsink and power supply in order to have a successful safe OverClock?
Proximon said:
But if you aren't overclocking, the 6600 benchmarks faster.
Not by enough to matter.Its clock speed is nearly the same, and it is slightly faster per clock due to the 45nm process.
You can overclock a little bit if your case is adequately ventilated and you use the stock cooler as long as your board allows it. Beyond that, you'll want a well cooled case and a decent cooler.
Not by enough to matter.Its clock speed is nearly the same, and it is slightly faster per clock due to the 45nm process.
What about the L2 cache?
Not hugely significant. It does make a bit of a difference, but not a lot for most apps.
The 8200 actually runs slower (2.33GHz). It just isn't enough of a speed difference to matter.
HelloThanks for all the replies. Since the answer to my question is still disputed, I have decided to add a poll (see 1st post).Please participate in the poll, I think I included all options needed to make an educated poll on the aforementioned CPUs.Thanks in advance,PanarchyPS: cjl, I need the GHz, for Virtualisation. Also, I read in the specs that the Q6600 supports Intel Virtualisation, whilst the Q8200 doesn't. Does this make much of a difference, or is it just a marketting ploy?
I think the Q6600, mainly since it has the extra cache. Although the difference between a CPU with 8megs and one with 4megs is much less than if you compared a CPU with 512K with one with 256K. Basically only having 4megs isn't really going to bottleneck anything, but you can never have too much of the stuff.
Panarchy said:
I read in the specs that the Q6600 supports Intel Virtualisation, whilst the Q8200 doesn't. Does this make much of a difference, or is it just a marketting ploy?
Anymore, VM software is optimized for VT (and AMD-V).
I would definately get a CPU that supports it in your case. Unless you're running old VM software with no plans of upgrading it.
If your paying $200 for a 2.4ghz processor, why dont you just go with the Phenom 2 940 at 3ghz and overclock it.
You can get a P2 940, 4gb of ram and a 790GX mobo with newegg combos for the same price as the i7 920 processor alone (about $290).
Which is less than your going to pay for a Q, mobo, and 4gb of ram.
Besides, a s775 system is non-upgradeable because Intel is not going to make any more s775 quads.Your saying you need the ghz, then go with something faster and more modern and more upgradeable for less money.
Make sense?
HelloThanks for your reply.Been reading the review: It has 6MB L3 cache...What does this signify?;Anyways, I'm happy with the guide, since it compares to the exact model (Q6600).Performance Analysis;
The Core 2 Quad Q6600 is about 9% slower on average
The price analysis is different for me since I'm not in America, here is what IIAMD;I'd like to get the price a lot cheaper... so if there are any ideas, I'd really appreciate them.Also, I'd like to continue the discussion on whether Q6600 is better then the Q8200 (Q8200 is $20 cheaper), and the discussion on Phenom II vs Intel Core2 Quad.Thanks in advance,PanarchyPS: The main price difference is due to the GFX Card
Phenom II X3 720 - $150Asus M4A78T-E - $140G.Skill DDR3-1600 6GB (3x2gb) - $100Your three main components are about 400 bucks.For your Q6600 setup, you're at 300 for the processor alone, plus DDR2.Your call.
Also, if you wanna go the AM2+ Phenom II X4 940 BE, it's about the same price.CPU - $200Mobo - $130RAM - Two 2x2gb sets, 50 bucks each = $100
Panarchy said:
HelloThanks for all the replies. Since the answer to my question is still disputed, I have decided to add a poll (see 1st post).Please participate in the poll, I think I included all options needed to make an educated poll on the aforementioned CPUs.Thanks in advance,PanarchyPS: cjl, I need the GHz, for Virtualisation. Also, I read in the specs that the Q6600 supports Intel Virtualisation, whilst the Q8200 doesn't. Does this make much of a difference, or is it just a marketting ploy?
You need the GHZ, but do you need the quad?
A faster clocked E8400 might serve you better.
^True that.Also OP; don't buy that PSU. Get a high quality PSU from PC Power & Cooling, Corsair, OCZ, Antec. This will power your build well:Corsair 650TX, $80 after MIR. (WAY I know)OrCorsair 400CX, $50 after MIR. (Too bad it's out of stock)
I was able to do some reading last night and I guess cjl is correct.Q8200 does make more sense over all. I was under the impression that the higher multiplier of the Q6600 would outweigh the benefits of the Q8200, and it is indeed a factor in overclocking, but the newer production process and lower voltages should make for a better CPU overall.If you were using an OLDER motherboard, the Q6600 might be a better choice. Why? Because the FSB might not go too high, and so you would not get as much out of an overclock with a Q8200. A modern P45 board can hit a 500+ FSB. I know mine will, on air.Agree on the case/PSU. You should look for an Antec case that has a 380W PSU included. This will be an EA380, a good stable unit.
Actually, for virtualization, I'll have to retract my earlier statement. The 6600 supports special virtualization features that make it faster than the 8200 for that specific application. Therefore, specifically for virtualization, go for the 6600 over the 8200. If it is available, the Q9400 would also be a good choice.
The phenom II 920 / 940 are faster than the q6600 on stock speed.
Hello EveryoneI'd just like to thank you for your replies.TheThirdLevel & Shadow703793, the prices you are mentioned are unavailable to me, since I'm not in America or Canada.I will be using the CPU for Virtualisation.I will need 8GB of RAM.I (probably) will be OC.I will be using the stock heatsink, and case fans.Please recommend which CPU is best for the above setup.Thanks in advance,Panarchy
^In either case if OCing you should probably get an after market HSF like a S1283, TRUE 120,etc.
VOTES;13/9 in favour of Q6600.Please tell more people to participate in the poll.Thanks in advance,Panarchy
Please send more people to this topic!C7676Thanks in advance,Panarchy
Q6600 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
^Thanks! I won't be purchasing this Server for a while yet, first I need to work out the specs, and earn the money!P8676Please continue to recommend people to this topic!Thanks in advance,Panarchy
I reckon the Q8200 is better in power consumption and stock performance. The Q6600 is better at OC'ing and performance (OC).
As already stated, for virtualization, its hands down the Q6600.
With the virtualization enhancements and larger cache, the Pentium Quad-Core doesn't have a prayer.Also, if you have to purchase a motherboard, a PhenomII solution may offer equal or better value.
Thanks to your advice, I will now be getting Q6600. Merely because of it's virtualisation capability.You mentioned PhenomII, does that have hardware virtualisation support?
Yes, it does with AMD-V
Now that we are talking about Virtualization, which is better C2Q/i7 or Phenom/Phenom II? I haven't seen many benchmarks/comparisons for VT so I'm not sure. Any one got any solid numbers?
The general feel is that AMD Phenom II and Core i7 rule the roost with their HT memory links.
I say go Q8200, I know that everyone says that q6600 is better for oc but when you see there sigs they usually have it clocked @ 3 or 3.2ghz due to the high voltages required. So yeah a q6600 is a great clocker but a q8200 can do 3ghz and stay cooler while outperforming the q6600 at 3.1-3.2ghz...thats my 2 cents ^^
Before few days i choose Asus P5Q (with P45) + Intel Q8200 and it runs very good with many apps, holding the temp. bellow 30 cels.
hehe yes i say go q8200 i have one on gigabit ep45-ud3r and it is very stable now at 3.08 ghz
and i am not finish trying it out ... i have zaleman 9500 cpu cooler and cpu is now 52 46 47 47 its idle but if i run prime 95 let my see ...70 65 64 65 it is not wery cold lol but system is working fine .. 73 69 67 68 now
i think i have to ingrease the voltage little bit
Hi my config is this : MB Asus P5QC ,Intel P 45 ,FSB 0/667 with Intel Core 2 Quad 8200,ram Corsair XMS
at 1600 Mhz 2 x 2048 ,video His Radeon 4870 Full HD
256 / 1024 ram DDR 5 at real freqency at 800 / 1482 , power supply Spire 650 Watt PFC active ,about Intel q 8200 proc is the best choice if you don't need to make overclock ,it is stable and it
has an easy handling control in order to modify the FSB and ram voltages, The q 8200 has as default 1333 Mhz FSB
but with this MB i can increase the FSB
easily without any damage to the CPU
property,yes its certain that the q 8200 does not support vritualisation but he has much more speed like q 6600,now i m using an Cooler Master Hyper x 2 CPU cooler and the temps inside are 28 - 30 C because the 45 Nm technology is
better than q 6600 tech ,and that the CPU stays idle at 62 / 67C with the default cooler. Try to check it out on the net. My personal opinion is that,if you need the default frequency,
the Q 8200 is the best choice ,if you need to make an experimental pc with high risk to damage its parts
) Q 6600 is the best one, but you need to know more about stepping ,overclock and MB specs in order to play with your CPU .
This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources当前位置 & &
& Q8300将至 Q6600临近退休
Q8300将至 Q6600临近退休
11:26:46&&作者:
编辑:上方文Q &&)
让小伙伴们也看看:
阅读更多:
好文共享:
文章观点支持
文章价值打分
当前文章打分0 分,共有0人打分
[01-27][01-06][11-03][07-28][07-02][05-26][05-05][04-14][04-13][02-13]
登录驱动之家
没有帐号?
用合作网站帐户直接登录Q8200和Q6600哪个好用??_百度知道
Q8200和Q6600哪个好用??
我有更好的答案
Q8200更好一些 我的亲身经历。。。。
采纳率:63%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
q6600的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 vs Q8200
Core 2 Quad Q8200:
More comparisons
Mini Review
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 advantages
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 advantages
Q6600 vs Q8200 performance comparison
The charts illustrate performance of Core 2 Quad Q6600 and Core 2 Quad Q8200 processors in a number of different program types. The numbers for '' and '' charts are calculated as an average of several related benchmarks, that you can view in the "Benchmarks" tab. As such, performance in individual benchmarks may be higher or lower than what you see in the charts on this page. The 'Overall performance' displays an average of all-around performance benchmarks, and benchmarks, specific to each type of task.
& - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 & & & - Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
Please see the
for a full list of benchmarks, showing performance difference between Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 and Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 in various types of programs.
Q6600 vs Q8200 power consumption comparison
Thermal Design Power
Lower is better
& - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 & & & - Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
Detailed side by side comparison of Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 vs Core 2 Quad Q8200 specs can be found in the
below. Even more detailed comparison of low level features of both microprocessors you will find in the .
Pros and Cons summary
Core 2 Quad Q6600&Core 2 Quad Q8200
General recommendations: &
General recommendations: &
Drawbacks: &
Drawbacks: &
Similar processors
Core 2 Quad Q6600&Core 2 Quad Q8200
Similar CPUs use the same socket and architecture as Q6600 and Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200, but their performance and other characteristics are a bit different.
Share links
If you found the comparison useful please consider sharing it:
Specifications
Please visit
pages for more detailed specifications of both microprocessors.
&Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
Market segmentDesktop
ManufacturerIntel
Basic details
Model numberQ6600Q8200
CPU part numberHH8MEU8MNEU8MAT8MNAT8HN
Box part numberBXBXBXC
Introduction date&&
CPU features
Core name&&
Microarchitecture&
Technology (micron)&&
Data width (bits)64
SocketSocket 775
Frequency (MHz)24002333
Bus speed (MHz)&&
Clock Multiplier&&
L2 cache (KB)&&
Max temperature (&C)&&
TDP (Watt)&&
Max power dissipation (Watt)&&
Core voltage (V)&&
Multiprocessing&
Instruction set extensions
AMD64 / EM64T 64-bit technology&
SSSE3 / Supplemental SSE3&
Supported technologies
PowerNow! / Enhanced SpeedStep&
Virtualization&&
Virus Protection / Execute Disable bit&
Integrated Graphics
Integrated Memory Controller(s)
The number of controllers&
Rows with different specifications or features are highlighted.
For detailed specifications of "Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600" or "Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200" parts please click on the links in the table header.
Benchmarks
System setup
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 and Q8200 processors were tested using different system
components, that are identified by MB, RAM and VID columns
in the tables below. The numbers in each of these columns correspond
to one of motherboards (MB), memory configurations (RAM) or graphics
adapters (VID), listed below:
MB - Motherboard(s):
1. ASROCK 4CORE1600TWINS-P35
2. INTEL DP965LT
RAM - Memory:
1. 2 GB DUAL-CHANNEL CORSAIR CM3X DDR3
2. 2GB DUAL-CHANNEL CORSAIR CM2X
VID - Video card(s):
1. POWERCOLOR 24PRO256M DDR2 (ATI RADEON HD2400)
All tests were performed at default frequency and voltage, using manufacturer's stock fan/heatsink. None of the components were overclocked. Motherboard BIOS options were left at default settings.
The results of all benchmarks are broken into four categories: multi-threaded, single-threaded, memory intensive and graphics / gaming.
Core 2 Quad Q6600 vs Q8200 single-threaded benchmarks
Single-threaded benchmarks run on a single CPU core, and do not depend
on such features as the number of cores, or Hyper-Threading
technology. Additionally, they do not utilize on-chip caches,
dedicated to other cores.
& Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 & & &
& Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
CINEBENCH R10 CPU score (1 core) benchmark
Measures performance of a single-core rendering of a photo-realistic
3D image using CINEMA 4D software engine.
Longer is better MBRAMVID
PCMark2002 CPU score benchmark
Measures integer and floating-point performance of a single CPU core
by running 6 different algorithms, and calculates a weighted score
based on the results.
Super PI (1M) benchmark
Measures time, required to calculate the first 1 million digits
after the decimal point in the number Pi.
Core 2 Quad Q6600 vs Q8200 multi-threaded benchmarks
Multi-threaded benchmarks utilize all CPU cores and other on-chip
resources (on-chip caches, internal buffers, etc). Intel's
Hyper-Threading feature also helps to improve multi-threading
performance.
CINEBENCH R10 CPU score benchmark
Measures performance of multi-core rendering of a photo-realistic 3D
image using CINEMA 4D software engine.
CINEBENCH R10 render time (seconds) benchmark
Measures time taken to render a photo-realistic 3D image using CINEMA
4D software engine.
Euler3D benchmark
Solves specific computational fluid dynamics problem, and
reports a CFD cycle frequency in Hertz.
Sandra Dhrystone (MIPS) benchmark
Runs Dhrystone test on all cores, and reports estimated integer
performance in MIPS (Millions of Instructions Per Second).
Sandra MultiMedia Floating Point (it/s) benchmark
Sandra MultiMedia Integer (it/s) benchmark
Sandra Whetstone (MFLOPS) benchmark
Runs Whetstone test on all cores, and reports estimated floating-point
performance in MFLOPS (Millions of Floating-Point Operations Per Second).
Sandra Whetstone SSE2 (MFLOPS) benchmark
Runs SSE2-enabled Whetstone test on all cores, and reports estimated
floating-point performance in MFLOPS (Millions of Floating-Point
Operations Per Second).
wPrime v1.55 (32M) benchmark
wPrime benchmark measures time taken by all logical processors to
calculate square roots of numbers from 1 to M).
Core 2 Quad Q6600 vs Q8200 graphics benchmarks
Graphics benchmarks depend on the type of integrated or discrete
graphics adapter, and to less extent on the processor performance.
Because these benchmarks are synthetic, they may not truly represent
gaming performance. However, they still can be used to estimate whether
one processor will perform faster or slower than another CPU
in games and other 3D tasks.
3DMark2001 score benchmark
Runs a series of game simulations and feature tests to measure graphics
and 3D game performance of discrete and integrated GPUs. It utilizes a
single CPU core, and it is compatible with DirectX 8 and later APIs.
CINEBENCH R10 OpenGL score benchmark
Core 2 Quad Q6600 vs Q8200 memory performance
Memory-intensive tests or programs move large amounts of data to/from
memory, and they depend more on memory throughput and the size of
on-chip caches, rather than on CPU integer/FP/SIMD performance.
7Zip compressing/decompressing speed (1 thread) benchmark
Estimates MIPS (Millions of Instructions Per Second) rating of a
single thread by measuring data compression and decompression speeds,
and dividing averaged result by the number of threads.
PCMark2002 Memory score benchmark
Measures performance of read, write and modify operations in main
system and video memory.
WinRAR 3.71 (32-bit) compressing/decompressing speed benchmark
Measures compression and decompression speed of random data in KB per second
The table below compares support for x86 extensions and technologies,
as well as individual instructions and low-level features of the Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
and Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 microprocessors. Information in this table was
retrieved from actual processors using CPUID instruction, and we also
utilized internal timer to measure CPU frequency. Be aware that all
technologies, disabled in BIOS or by a virtual machine, will be shown as not
supported.
Different steppings of Intel processors may also have slightly different features.
In rare cases, measured frequency may differ from official specifications.
ManufacturerIntel
CPU FamilyCore 2 Quad
Model / Processor NumberQ6600Q8200
Measured Frequency2400 MHz2327 MHz
CWID version0.5
Part number (supplied)HH8MEU8MN
Part number (guessed)HH8MEU8MN
General information
VendorGenuineIntel
Processor name (BIOS)Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU
@ 2.40GHzIntel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU
Logical processors4
Processor typeOriginal OEM Processor
CPUID signature6FB1067A
Family 6 (06h)
Model15 (0Fh)23 (017h)
Stepping11 (0Bh)10 (0Ah)
TLB/Cache details3rd-level cache: 4-MB, 16-way set associative, 64-byte line size (Intel Xeon processor MP, Family 0Fh, Model 06h), 2nd-level cache: 4-MB, 16-way set associative, 64-byte line size
64-byte Prefetching
Data TLB: 4-KB Pages, 4-way set associative, 256 entries
Data TLB: 4-MB Pages, 4-way set associative, 32 entries
Instruction TLB: 2-MB pages, 4-way, 8 entries or 4M pages, 4-way, 4 entries
Instruction TLB: 4-KB Pages, 4-way set associative, 128 entries
L1 Data TLB: 4-KB pages, 4-way set associative, 16 entries
L1 Data TLB: 4-MB pages, 4-way set associative, 16 entries64-byte Prefetching
Data TLB: 4-KB Pages, 4-way set associative, 256 entries
Data TLB: 4-MB Pages, 4-way set associative, 32 entries
Instruction TLB: 2-MB pages, 4-way, 8 entries or 4M pages, 4-way, 4 entries
Instruction TLB: 4-KB Pages, 4-way set associative, 128 entries
L1 Data TLB: 4-KB pages, 4-way set associative, 16 entries