有没有教英语的幼师面试英语自我介绍 我这边有一些资料可以

我是一名新的幼儿教师,请教怎么样上好英语课_百度宝宝知道我想读幼师的英语教育,可以自己考吗?有没有懂得阿【成都幼师吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,398贴子:
我想读幼师的英语教育,可以自己考吗?有没有懂得阿收藏
学校普通英语只能过4级,我想多过点级,是不是必须舞蹈钢琴过了才能考英语。还有学幼师最后专科发的什么证,教师资格证是自己联系考的吗?
成都幼师 2017年招生进行中,初中+高中毕业生均可报读,来校参加面试.成都幼师可申请学费补助,报名送笔记本电脑.校园环境优美.名师执教.就业更有保障.
在学校读书的话学校会组织一起考吧,
哦,,学校。
登录百度帐号推荐应用我是幼教业的学生 想用英语写一篇自我介绍 英加汉_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
我是幼教业的学生 想用英语写一篇自我介绍 英加汉
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao cityGood morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview.Because I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work m capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.I think I'm confident that I can succeed.Now i will introduce myself briefly I am 26 years old,born in shandong province . Morover Motorola is a global company. my major is electronic, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging,I hope i can make a good performance today. I&#39,i have passed CET4/6 .Because I want to change my working environment. and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.In July 2003.And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.I was graduated from qingdao university.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.I spend most of my time on study
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
幼教的相关知识
等待您来回答

我要回帖

更多关于 幼师面试英语自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐