公园里写一篇英语作文关于什么是责任的英语作文,字数8

为大家收集的六年级英语作文大全
来源:大思英语 编辑:大思英语 发表时间: 14:22 浏览次数:0次
  六年级的同学们,大家好。自从升入六年级后,大家对于英语学习有没有感到一些吃力?尤其是作文部分,如果有的话,那么快来看看小编这次为大家带来的这份六年级英语作文大全吧,希望你能好好利用这份六年级英语作文大全!
  1、六年级英语作文大全范文一:
  提示是Mr. Black 一家人在春天的某一天在野外游玩的情景。请用一般现在时描写,不少于70个单词。
  A Happy Day in Spring
  It&s spring. It&s sunny and cloudy today. There are many big trees in the park. Mr. Black&s family has a picnic in a park. They bring much food there. They bring fruit drink and bread. Mr. Black and Mrs. Black talk with each other. They talk very happily. Ann reads a magazine. Tom likes flying a kite. The kite flies very well. They are hungry now. They want to eat their food. They are very happy.
  2、六年级英语作文大全范文二:
  根据给出的材料写一写Mike周末的活动计划:
  Saturday: read a magazine, go to the zoo
  Sunday: buy a book, learn Kungfu, watch TV
  Mike is a student. He is my good friend. He is busy at the weekend. He is going to read a magazine this Saturday morning. He is going to go to the zoo this Saturday afternoon. He is going to buy a book this Sunday morning. He is going to learn Kungfu this Sunday afternoon. He is going to watch TV this Sunday evening.
  3、六年级英语作文大全范文三:
  根据下面提供的容一篇英语短文。要求句子通顺,内容清晰,字数不少于50个。
  Mary 是英女孩五年级学生十二岁。她向别人自我介绍并介绍她的家庭。她有个双胞胎姐姐,爸爸是医生,妈妈是老师,她非常爱他们,他们也非常爱她。
  My name is Mary. I come from England. I am an English girl. I am a student. I am in Grade Five. I like my teacher. Her English is good. There are four people in my family. I have a twin sister. My father is a doctor. My mother is a teacher. I love them very much. They love me too.
  4、六年级英语作文大全范文四:
  根据给出的提示和要求一篇大约65个单词的英语作文。要求1、写一封介绍你一家的电子邮件给Jay
  Hello Jay.
  I am very happy to be your net friend. There are four people in my family. They are my parents my sister and I. My father is the oldest and the tallest. He can drive a car. He is a doctor. My mother is a factory worker. She works hard. My sister is a student. She is the best in her class. My hobby is playing basketball. My sister and I go to school on foot. I have a happy family.
  What about you
  Bye- bye
  Benson
  5、六年级英语作文大全范文五:
  Jack 昨天跟他妈妈去购物,根据以下给出的信息写一篇不少于60单词的小作文。
  Happy Shop: Some pieces of candy ?¥4 A roll of toilet paper ?¥5
  Mr. Chen&s Store: A carton of ice cream?¥15
  Uncle Eddy&s StoreA : bottle of shampoo?¥45 A pair of socks?¥8
  Big Blue Department Store: A bag of chips ?¥9 Toy car ?¥105
  Yesterday was Jack&s shopping day. He went shopping with his mother.
  They went to the Happy Shop. They bought some pieces of candy. They are 4 Yuan. They bought a roll of toilet paper. They bought a carton of ice cream at Mr. Chen&s Store .They bought a bottle of shampoo and a pair of socks at Uncle Eddy&s Store. They went to the Big Blue Department Store. They bought a toy car. It&s 105 Yuan. They were very happy.
  6、六年级英语作文大全范文六:
  Jay是你的笔友,向你的笔友介绍你的家庭情况。
  Hi, Jay,
  I&m very happy to be your pen-friends. I have a warm family. There are four people in my family. My father is the tallest and the oldest in my family. My mother is beautiful. She is a teacher. She is thinner than my father. I am a student. I am three years older than my sister. My sister is the youngest in my family. I love my family. What about you
  Bye-bye.
  9、My Friends
  I have two good friends. They&re Zhang Ping and Jim. Zhang Ping is 12. Jim is three years older than her. He&s 15. Jim is heavier than Zhang Ping. He&s 60 kilograms. Jim is taller than her. He&s 162cm. Zhang Ping is a Chinese girl. She lives in Xinhui. Jim is a Canadian boy. He lives in Guangzhou now. Zhang Ping likes red. Her favorite sport is badminton. Jim likes blue. His favorite sport is swimming. I like them very much.
  7、六年级英语作文大全范文七:
  描写你的周末生活,注意用一般现在时。
  My Weekend
  I have happy weekend. On Saturday morning I always have English classes at school. I study hard in the classroom. In the afternoon I often play computer games. On Sunday morning I often draw pictures. Sometimes I visit my grandmother and grandfather. Sometimes I listen to music. On Sunday afternoon I often do housework or go shopping. So I love weekends.
  以上就是小编这次为大家带来的六年级英语作文大全,虽然在这份六年级英语作文大全中,我们只提供了7篇范文,但是小编相信。只要大家吃透了这7篇范文,对于大家的英语作文成绩一定是会有质的改变的!
为了拿到这个奖杯,他们也是拼了!
三年级上册学英语教学计划
带音标六年级英语单词词汇表
儿童入门英语动画片怎么选择?
初中一年级英语语法复习知识点总结
在线学英语口语有什么技巧?
如何更好的学习初中一年级英语大全
宝宝原版英语动画有哪些?
英语翻译在线翻译之奥普拉震撼演讲!
儿童学英语颜色的方法及颜色小知识
大思英语,让英语学习变得更轻松!
咨询热线:020-7756857
公司:广州大思教育科技发展有限公司
地址:广东省广州市天河区五山路1号华晟大厦12楼1206室英语写作写一篇关于如何做蛋糕的英语作文,字数不多,只要求60字左右,准确率一定要高,用词精彩一些,初三水平就可以,语言流
英语写作写一篇关于如何做蛋糕的英语作文,字数不多,只要求60字左右,准确率一定要高,用词精彩一些,初三水平就可以,语言流畅
How to make a chocolate cake?First,we should buy some chocolates and egges.Next,we'll agitation the egges in a bowl.Then we put the egges in the microwave.A few ninutes later,the cake has finished.Finally,we put the chocolates on the cake.If you like strawberry,you can put it on.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语写作写一篇关于如何做蛋糕的英语作文,字数不多,只要求60字左右,准确率一定要高,用词精彩一些,初三水平就可以,语言流》相关的作业问题
On weekends, I often help mum do some washing, I can't cook . But my sister often does some cooking, because she likes it . My brother often clean our rooms, so
Hello!Today I was very happy!In the morning,I got up at 6 o'clock.And I ate breakfast at 6:10.After breakfast,I did my homework at6:30.It was a little different
Dear class:Good morning!Now let me report the dicusson work in our group.*** often cleans up rooms,and he likes to make their house clean.*** helps her mom cook
你的某人是一个人吗还是一家人也可以 多少个字的what is Tom doing 汤姆在做什么 Tom is walking with his parents now.His sister is playing computer games.Many children are playing basketball in
I an pretty healthy.I exercise every day,usually when I come home from school.My eating habits are pretty good.I try to eat a lot of vegetables.I eat fruit and
During this winter holiday,I and my brother devised a plan of utilizing the free time to help our mother with her housework.At first we considered it an easy ta
Sunday May 6th sunny This morning, I got up early and went to do some running with my father.How clean the air breathe in the morning park.I found I began to lo
My birthday partyFor my birthday party,I invited all of my friends to attend.My parents bought me a cake,and we sang happy birthday.Afterwards,I opened the pres
How to help the children in poor areas As we know ,though the world is growing more and more fast,there are still a lot of children in poor areas.They cannot ev
In recent years, more and more college students choose to take part-time jobs in or outside school. Many teachers complain than there are fewer and fewer studen
Notice Attention,please.We are planning to go traveling on April 16th.On that day,we will go climbing to Yuhuang Mountain.Then we will have a picnic on the top
La semana pasada,mis amigos y yo fuimos de vacaciones.Viajamos por muchos lugares,así como la Gran Muralla,el Palacio de Verano y la Plaza de Tiananmen.La Gran
1、全球变暖与城市“热岛” 全球变暖会引起世界各地区降水与干湿状况的变化,进而导致世界各国经济结构的变化.中纬度地区将会因气候变暖使蒸发强烈而变得干旱,现在农业发达的地区将退化成草原;高纬度地区则会因变暖而增加降水,温带作物将可以在此安家.但就全球来看,气候变暖对世界经济的负面影响是主要的,得到好处的仅是局部某些地区.
I hope As the song goes “ My hope isn’t a dream .” I love the song which brings me confidence when singing it every time .I believe that all our dreams can come
我推荐一篇,上面是中文原版,下面是英文版的哦:)据不完全统计,上海目前拥有星级水准的健身房20余家,其占地面积均在1000平方米以上,投资额也都在1000万元以上.健身房拥有成排的有氧机、世界品牌的力量训练器械、高档次的冲淋设备和桑拿、湿蒸浴等.健身房的管理也一改以往传、帮、带的传统模式,引进了先进的集营销、教学、科研
.winter vacation plan How time flies(时间过得真快),unconsciously(不知不觉地) the next winter vacation (寒假)will soon come.In order to improve(提高) myself as well as enjoy a
顶顶顶,大家来帮忙
哈佛大学 (Harvard University)是美国历史最悠久的一流学府之一,坐落于马萨诸塞州剑桥,隔查尔斯河与波士顿相望.哈佛大学有两所学院招收本科生,即哈佛学院和拉德克利夫学院,它们招收的学生约占哈佛大学全体学生的一半.哈佛大学是常春藤联校之一.Harvard University (Harvard Unive
My Bedroom This is a photo of my bedroom.There is a wardrobe in my bedroom.It is blue.And there is a desk in front of the wardrobe.It is yellow.I like it very m扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
写一篇关于什么是责任的英语作文,字数80词,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Anyone can't avoid takingresponsibilities when he is alive.By taking responsibilities,we can be moreand more capable.Without responsibilities,we can't live a qualified life.只要活着,没有人都能避免承担责任.通过承担责任,我们会越来越多有能力.没有责任,我们无法过标注的生活.As far as I'm concerned,responsibilities include three aspects in our life:First,we must work hard.If we're not diligent,we can neither support ourselves nor achieve our goals.Second,we must take care of our parents,since they have brought us up.Wemust pay back the love to them.If we don't treat our parents well,maybe we'llbe abandoned by our children when we're old.Third,we must keep on learning,becauseour life is an infinite book.We're always reading at the first page of thisbook.If we don't go on learning,we can't keep pace with the times.我认为在我们的生活中责任包括三方面:第一,我们必须努力工作.如果我们不努力,我们既不能养活自己也无法达到我们的目标.第二,我们必须孝顺父母,因为是他们把我们抚养大的.我们必须用爱来回报他们.如果我们不好好对待我们的父母,也许等我们年老的时候我们会被我们的孩子抛弃.第三,我们必须不断学习,因为我们的生命是一本无穷无尽的书.我们总是阅读书的第一页.如果我们不去学习,我们就不能跟上时代的步伐.These are my opinions that I willact as I say.I believe my life will be more colorful if I do my best tofulfill my responsibilities.这些是我的想法,而我也会按我说的去做.我相信如果我尽力履行我的职责,我的生活会更加丰富多彩的.大
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一个英语作文 关于 双语教学好 还是单单英语教学好?1:只用英语 优点有助于提高听说能力 缺点 不容易听懂 结论……2:英语 汉语双用 优点容易理解 缺点 英语氛围不浓 结论……字数100-120 开头为:I prefer my English classes to be taught in.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I prefer my English classes to be taught in both English and Chinese. Let's consider two cases. If the class were to be taught in only English, it would be very beneficial to listening comprehension and speaking. However, it might not be so for some students, because they would not be able to understand all of it, and it will only hinder one's learning. If the class were to be taught in both Chinese and English, it would be much easier for one to understand and grasp the knowledge. Even though the environment is not as good as only-English classes, it can be easily made up by Chinese explanations. So all in all, classes should be taught in both English and Chinese.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文字数 的文章

随机推荐