is mary thereis in closs thirteen 画线怎么提问

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
阅读理解。
&&&&& Linda and Mary are good friends. Linda is thirteen. She comes from the U.S.A. Mary is twelve. She’s from London(伦敦). They study in the same school, but in different classes. Linda’s father teaches English in a middle school. Her mother drives a car. Mary’s mother works in an office. Her father is a doctor. Linda can speak English, French(法语) and a little Chinese. Linda’s mother likes cooking. She likes eating rice. But Linda’ s father doesn’t. He likes drinking milk and eating bread. Mary’s mother doesn’t like cooking. But she likes doing some shopping. She can make nice skirts and dresses. Mary’s father likes doing housework(家务).
根据短文内容,回答下列问题。1. Where does Mary come from?_________________________________________________________________2. What does Linda’s father do?_________________________________________________________________3. Where does Mary’s father work?_________________________________________________________________4. What can Linda speak?_________________________________________________________________5. What does Mary’s mother do?_________________________________________________________________
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.She’s from London.2.He is a teacher.3.He works in a hospital.4.She can speak English , French and a little Chinese .5.She is an office worker .(答案不唯一)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
改句子.Mary swam across the river in thirteen minutes.改成一般疑问句.l"ll go to have lunch with Anderson this noon.改成一般疑问句.The Whites will do the housework together the day afer tomorrow.划线提问————------————The poor neighbour will pay a lot of money for the mistake.划线提问.——————
清枫贏叫仛
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Mary swam across the river in thirteen minutes. 改成一般疑问句.Who swam across the river in thirteen minutes.?l"ll go to have lunch with Anderson this noon.改成一般疑问句.Do you will go to have lunch ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Does Mary swim across the river in thirteen minutes?Will you go to have lunch with Anderson this noon?What will the Whites do the day after tomorrow?What will the poor neighbor do for the mistake?
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I am Kate in beijingI am Kate in Beijing.I am now a student of Grade One in a middle school in China.Mary Green is my pen pal.She is thirteen years old.She is in Grade Seven in a middle school in the USA.My English teacher says we are in the same grade.How funny( 有趣的 ) it is!In her letter,Mary says she goes to school five days a week.She gets to school at 8:30 in the morning.She doesn't go home for lunch but has it at school.She comes home at three o'clock in the afternoon.Sometimes she plays games with her friends after school.She often has a little homework.51.Mary is ________ girl of thirteen years old in a middle school.A.an American B.a Chinese C.an Australian D.a Japanese52.What is the word " pal"?It means________.A.student B.teacher C.friend D.letter53.Mary ________ early on weekdays.A.goes to school B.goes home C.has lessons D.has lunch 54.What does the underlined(画线的) word“it”mean?A.We are in the same grade.B.I'm in Grade One.C.Mary is Grade Seven.D.Both A,B and C55.Which of the following sentences(句子) is right?A.I'm a middle school student in Grade One in America.B.Mary has not homework every day.C.Mary has lunch at school.D.Mary often goes to the shop near her school after school.
浅笑驾到丶嘾彉
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.A (in the USA.)2.C ( pen pal,笔友)3.B (She comes home at three o'clock in the afternoon)4.A (My English teacher says we are in the same grade.)5.C (She doesn't go home for lunch but has it at school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码"9hnc韜噀$R璭ck

我要回帖

更多关于 my name is mary 的文章

随机推荐