在线翻译英语句子翻译。

初三英语单词拼写和句子翻译练习题(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初三英语单词拼写和句子翻译练习题(带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初三英语单词拼写和句子翻译练习题(带答案)
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
单词拼写 句子翻译单词拼写(一)1. _______(九月)10th is the Teachers'& Day.2. Can you tell me the_______(高度)of the Mount Huangshan?3. The old man's sudden_______(死亡)made all his children very sad. 4. In this book, you will find out how to_______(解决)these difficult problems.5. He'd rather play computer games than_______(慢跑)along the road. 6. You should make a_______(决定)whether to go or to stay right now.7. Anna was sick of her brother's annoying_______(举止).8. [2011.苏州]Do you know the difference_______(在……之间)“beside" and "besides"?9. Some boys ran out of the classroom_______(吵闹的)after class.10. We should take action to protect the_______(濒临灭绝的)giant pandas.(二)1. The earth is becoming more and more_______(拥挤).2. If you live in a new city without friends, you can be very_______(孤独).3. Millie will go to England for further_______(教育)after she leaves college this summer.4. Zhang Ziyi is one of the most famous_______(演员)in the world. 5. It takes Mars about two years to revolve_______(完全地)around the sun.6. [2011.连云港]-I am worried I’m getting fatter.&& -You should eat_______(少)food and do more exercise.7.[2011.苏州]It's my cousin's_______(第二十三个)birthday next week.8. This is the_______(吵闹)song that I have ever heard. 9.[2011.南通]Frank loves playing basketball and practises_______(两次)a week..10. What an_______(激动的)result! Our team won the game at last.(三)1. The doctor told me to be_______(放松)and have a good rest for a few days.2. My cousin has a_______(习惯)of keeping his eyes closed when he listens to music. 3.Yang Zhenning is one of the greatest Chinese_______(科学家)in the world today.4. We need some yogurt, two_______(西红柿)and some honey to make the salad.5. Each colour on the world map_______(代表)a different country.6. This kind of sunglasses will be the most_______(时髦的)in the shop this summer.7. All of us were excited at his_______(到达).8. [2011.苏州] Would you like to_______(分享)your experiences with us?9. Look! Some fish are dead. The water in the river must be_______(污染).10. My mother often cooks_______(美味的)food at weekends.(四)1. [2011.苏州]_______(实际上),we still have a lot to learn.2. Do you know the_______(重要)of saving water?3. This T-shirt makes him feel_______(不舒适).4. Mr Wang left_______(生气)without saying anything.5. The doctor often_______(建议)me to take more exercise.6. Because of his_______(警告), 1 was careful.7. [2011.苏州]This book is of great______________(价值)to beginners.8. We should drive very slowly on_______(雾)days.9. Yesterday the temperature_______(下降)a little and we felt cold. 10. We think that she has all the_______(特性)to be our monitor.句子翻译(一)1.一直往前走,在第二个路口右转。______________________________________________________________________2.李先生太忙,不能来看比赛了。______________________________________________________________________3.在地图上很容易找到我们学校。______________________________________________________________________4.他们尽力想逃跑。______________________________________________________________________5.我们别无选择,只能放弃旅行计划。______________________________________________________________________(二)1.你们中多少人去过法国旅行?______________________________________________________________________2.你父亲给了你什么作为生日礼物?______________________________________________________________________3.没有人能确保通过这次考试。______________________________________________________________________4.房间里一定很冷,因为她在发抖。______________________________________________________________________5.[2011.苏州]我们的作业必须准时交。______________________________________________________________________(三)1.现在这个地方已经变成公园了。______________________________________________________________________2.他已经结婚20年了。______________________________________________________________________3.[2011.苏州]我希望将来当一名像她一样的老师。______________________________________________________________________4.她声音太小,没人能听见。______________________________________________________________________5.昨天妈妈在洗衣服时,我在听音乐。______________________________________________________________________(四)1.自从去年以来我就没有给他写过信。______________________________________________________________________2.在他们随着音乐跳舞时,我们都在鼓掌。______________________________________________________________________3.[2011.苏州]我们新来的英语老师年轻、漂亮、有耐心。______________________________________________________________________4.这些漂亮的发卡非常配她的衬衫。______________________________________________________________________5.他们的衣服五彩缤纷,以至于我不停地拍照片。______________________________________________________________________(五)1.[2011.苏州]她要求我们每天至少花一小时学习英语。______________________________________________________________________2.飞机起飞的时候噪音很可怕。______________________________________________________________________3.他时不时地感到孤独。______________________________________________________________________4.表演者都穿着不同的戏服。______________________________________________________________________5.她课上得好,课后经常给我们很多帮助。______________________________________________________________________(六)1.必须采取措施使地球免受污染。______________________________________________________________________2.三年前语文是由王老师教的。______________________________________________________________________3.我们的城市发生了很大的变化。______________________________________________________________________4.我认为上周末他们过得不愉快。______________________________________________________________________5.他从车上摔下,并受了伤。______________________________________________________________________(七)1.那个博物馆是8年前建造的。______________________________________________________________________2.学生们正在打扫教室,是吗?______________________________________________________________________3.你知道你爷爷多大年纪吗?______________________________________________________________________4.下星期将有一场精彩的足球比赛。______________________________________________________________________5.---格林先生来这所学校有多久了?&& ---3年半了。______________________________________________________________________&&& 参考答案单词拼写(一)l. September&& 2.height&&&&&& 3.death&&&&&&& 4.solve&&&&&&&&& 5.jog6. decision&&& 7. behaviour&&& 8. between&&&&& 9. noisily&&&&&& 10. endangered(二)l. crowded&&& 2.lonely&&&&&&&& 3.education&&& 4.actresses&&&&& 5.completely6. less&&&&&& 7. twenty-third&&& 8. noisiest&&&& 9. twice&&&&&&& 10. exciting(三)1. relaxed&&&& 2. habit&&&&&&&& 3. scientists&&& 4. tomatoes&&&&& 5. represents6. fashionable& 7. arrival&&&&&& 8. share&&&&&& 9. polluted&&&&&& 10. delicious(四)1. Actually&&& 2. importance&&& 3. uricomfortable& 4. angrily&&&&& 5. advises6.warrung&&&& 7.value&&&&&&&& 8.foggy&&&&&&&& 9.dropped&&&&& 10. qualities
句子翻译(一)1. Walk straight on, and turn right at the second turning. (或 take the second turning on the right.)2. Mr. Li is too busy to come and watch the game.3. It is very easy to find our school on the map.4. They tried their best to run away.5. We had/have no choice but to give up the travel plan/the plan for the trip.(二)&1. How many of you have traveled to France?&2. What did your father give you as the birthday present?&3. Nobody is sure to pass the exam.&4. It must be cold in the room for she is shaking.&5. Our homework must be handed in on time.(三)&1. Now the place has turned into a park.&2. He has been married for 20 years.&3. I hope to be a teacher like her in the future.&4. Her voice is so low that nobody can hear her.&5. I was listening to music while mother was doing some washing yesterday. (四)&1. I haven’t written to him since last year.&2. We were clapping while they were dancing to the music. &3. Our new English teacher is young, beautiful and patient.&4. The fancy hair clips match well with her blouse.&5. Their clothes were so colorful that I couldn't stop taking photos.(五)&1. She asks us to spend at least an hour a day leaning English.&2. The noise was terrible when the plane took off. .&3. He feels lonely from time to time.&4. The performers wore different costumes.&5. She teaches well and often gives us a lot of help after class. '(六)&1. Something must be done to prevent the earth from being polluted. &2. Chinese was taught by Miss Wang three years ago./Miss Wang taught us Chinese three years ago.&3. Great changes have taken place in our city.&4. I don't think they enjoyed themselves last weekend. &5. He fell off the bike and hurt himself.(七)1. That museum was built eight years ago.2. The students are cleaning the classroom, aren't they?3. Do you know how old your grandpa is?4. There's going to be a wonderful football match next week.& (或 There'll be a wonderful football match next week.)5. - How long has Mr. Green been at this school?- For three and a half years(或 For three years and a half). 文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?英语句子翻译translation18
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
英语句子翻译translation18
也许你羡慕我,因为我可以借助计算机在家里工作;Perhapsyouenvymeforbeing;南希?霍普金斯是麻省理工学院的生物学教授,她渴望;NancyHopkinsisabiologypr;虽然英语是如何产生的对于许多人来说还是个谜,语言;ThoughhowtheEnglishlangu;众多事实证实这一说法:要想让自己很快从低落的情绪;看一看唐娜的例
也许你羡慕我,因为我可以借助计算机在家里工作。我也这么想,互联网使我的工作方便多了。我可以通过电子邮件撰写。编辑并交出我的文章,在网上与我的同事聊天,与老板讨论工作。我用鼠标一击,马上就能拿到我要的一切资料,获得最新的消息。可是,另一方面,用网络通信有时也令人沮丧。系统有可能瘫痪,更糟的是,因为没有面对面交谈的情感提示,键出的词有时候似乎很难理解。
Perhaps you envy me for being able to work from home on the computer. I agree that the Internet has made my job a lot easier. I can write, submit and edit articles via email, chat with my colleagues on line and discuss work with my boss. With a click of the mouse, I can get all the data I need and keep up with the latest news. But then, communicating through the Net can be frustrating at times. The system may crash. Worse still, without the emotional cues of face-to-face communication, the typed words sometimes seem difficult to interpret.
南希?霍普金斯是麻省理工学院的生物学教授,她渴望知识,努力工作。然而,作为一名科学家,她不得不注意 到校园里的男女不平等的各种表现。男女教授做同样的工作,但是到提升的时候,行政领导却很有选择性。具有讽刺意味的是在取得这么多的文化进步以后,妇女在高等学府里却仍然处于不利地位。当她增加实验室面积的请求被拒之后,她知道她必须起来抗争。因此她咬紧牙关向校长申诉。这次抗争以胜利告终,南希也因此变成了男女平等的倡导者。
Nancy Hopkins is a biology professor at MIT. She craves knowledge and works hard. However, as a scientist, she could not help noticing all kinds of indications of gender inequality on campus. Men and women professors did the same work, but when it came to promotion the administrators were rather selective. It is ironic that after so much cultural progress, women were still at a disadvantage in institutions of higher education. When her request for more lab space was refused, she knew she had to fight. So she gritted her teeth and complained to the President. The fight ended in victory and Nancy was converted into a gender-equity advocate.
虽然英语是如何产生的对于许多人来说还是个谜,语言学家认为它和很多欧洲语言来自同一个源头,即印欧母语。英语最初是在公元五世纪入侵英格兰的盎格鲁-撒克逊人使用的。他们将英语的基本词汇传给了我们。在十五个多世纪的发展中,英语通过大量借用丰富了自己。随着英国移民登录美洲并建立了独立的美利坚合众国,英语又增添了一个新的变种:美语。虽然有人担忧英语的发展失控了,但大多数人以英语为母语的人对他们语言的宽容性感到自豪。
Though how the English language came into existence remains a mystery to many people, linguists believe that English and most other European languages have descended from a common source: the Indo-European parent language. English was first spoken by the Anglo-Saxons who invaded England in the fifth century. They passed onto us the basic vocabulary of English. In over fifteen centuries of its development, English has enriched itself by massive borrowing. As British immigrants landed in America and established the United States as an independent nation, a new variety was added to the English language: American English. Though some people worry that the language is running out of control, many native speakers of English take pride in the tolerance of their language.
众多事实证实这一说法:要想让自己很快从低落的情绪中解脱出来,你得让自己哭。你不必为“哭”而感到羞愧。忧虑和悲伤能随同眼泪一起流出身体。
看一看唐娜的例子吧。她的儿子在一次车祸中不幸丧生。这次打击之大使她欲哭无泪。她说“直到两个星期后的一天,我才开始放声痛哭。然后,我便觉得好像一块大石头从我的肩上抬走了。是眼泪将我带回到了现实之中,帮助我度过危机。
Numerous facts bear out the argument/statement/claim that in order to recover speedily from negative emotion, you should allow yourself to cry. You needn’t/don’t have to be ashamed of crying. Anxiety and sorrow can flow out of the body along with tears.
Consider the case of/Take Donna. Her son unfortunately died in a car accident. The intensity of the blow made her unable to cry. She said, “It was not until two weeks later that I began to cry. And then I felt as if a big stone had been lifted from my shoulders. It was the tears that brought me back to earth and helped me survive the crisis.”
这个村庄曾因其优美的自然环境而闻名于世,这里终年树木常青,鲜花盛开。清澈的溪水从山间流出,穿过棋盘般的水稻田。鸟儿整天在唱歌,鹿悠闲地来来往往。然而,在使用滴滴涕和其他杀虫剂后,这个村子像是中了什么邪。灾难接踵而来。鸡突然死去;牛羊得了怪病;农场主抱怨说有种恶心的感觉,使村里的医生感到莫名其妙。曾经是生机勃勃的村广场,现在变得空空荡荡。
This village was once famous for its beautiful natural surroundings. All the year round, the trees were green and the flowers in bloom. Clear streams flowed out of the hills through a checkerboard of rice fields. Birds sang all day, and deer came and went in a leisurely manner. However, with the coming of DDT and other pesticides, an evil spell seemed to have settled over the village. Misfortunes came one after another. Chicken died suddenly, cattle and sheep were stricken by mysterious maladies, and farmers complained about a sickening feeling that puzzled the village doctor. The village square, once throbbing with life, was now deserted
十年之前,南希做了许许多多美国人梦寐以求的事。她辞去了经理职位,在邻近地区开了一家家用器具商店。像南希那样的人做出这种决定主要是想改善生活质量。
然而,经营小本生意绝非易事。在失去稳定的收入后,南希不得不削减日常开支。有时候她甚至没有钱支付她所需要的种种保险费用。
幸运的是,通过自己的努力,她已经度过了最困难的时期。她决心继续追求她所向往的更加美好的生活。
A decade ago, Nancy did what so many Americans dream about. She quit an executive position and opened / set up a household equipment store in her neighborhood. People like Nancy made the decision primarily because of/owing to/due to their desire to improve the quality of their lives.
But, to run a small business is by no means an easy job. Without her steady income, Nancy had to cut back on her daily expenses. Sometimes she did not even have the money to pay the premiums for the various kinds of insurance she needed. Once she could
not even pick up the phone bill and had to ask her parents to loan her some money. Fortunately, through her own hard work, she has now got through the most difficult time. She is determined to continue pursuing her vision of a better life.
亨森获得自由后不久就一心帮助逃亡奴隶。他几次偷偷地从加拿大回到美国帮助其他奴隶通过地下铁路获得自由。又一次在逃跑时,亨森和几个逃跑的奴隶被捕捉奴隶的人包围。他将逃跑的奴隶乔装打扮一番,成功地躲避了追捕。后来他在加拿大的德累斯顿为逃跑的奴隶建造了一个居住小区,并建了教堂和学校。他坚信奴隶制终将被废除,种族歧视消失的那天一定会到来。
Henson's painful life as a slave strengthened his determination to struggle for freedom. Shortly after he achieved freedom he became a member of an organization that assisted fugitive slaves. He secretly returned to the United States from Canada several times to help others to travel the Underground Railroad to freedom. Once some slave catchers closed in on the escaping slaves and Henson when they were on the run. He disguised them and successfully avoided capture. In addition, later he built a small settlement in Dresden in Canada for escaped slaves, setting up a chapel and a school where they could learn useful ways of making a living. He held to the conviction that slavery would be abolished, all the slaves would be liberated, and the day was bound to come when racial discrimination no longer existed.
人们几乎无法将蓄意行窃的盗贼拒之门外。所能做的只是设法阻拦他片刻,从而使其暴露在巡警面前。常识告诉我们,光照是犯罪行为的障碍物。家门口必须安装一盏灯,并在晚上开着。如果你碰巧是最晚一个回家,别只关门而不上锁。如果你决定购买精密的电子报警系统,别忘了索要报警器的标志,并把它们张贴在窗户和门上。此外,你还可以将报警系统连接到警署。
Actually it is almost impossible to keep a determined burglar out. All you can do is discourage him for a few minutes, thus exposing him to police patrols or those wandering around. Common sense tells us that lighting is a barrier to criminal activity. A light should be fixed in the doorway and switched on at night. Believe it or not, some people, particularly children who happen to be the last to come in, leave their doors on the latch at night. Doors of hollow core, even when locked, are vulnerable to break-ins. Thus doors of solid core or steel are much preferred as they make it difficult for the burglar to pry open. If you decide to buy an alarm device, be sure to ask for its signs and put them up on both windows and doors.
2005年最不寻常的事也许是联合国宣布这一年为世界物理年。这一年是爱因斯坦发表相对论100周年,也是他去世50周年,1905年,爱因斯坦发表了5篇科学史上非常重要的论文,从而使物理学发生了突破性进展。他的伟大成就可归之于他令人惊叹的想象力、不断的质疑和对权威的漠视。毫无疑问,爱因斯坦是20世纪最伟大的科学家。
What was remarkable about 2005 was perhaps that the United Nations declared it “The world year of physics”.It was the 100th anniversary of Einstein's theory of relativity and the 50th anniversary of his death.In 1905 Einstein published five highly important essays in the history of science ,thus revolutionzing physics.His great achievements can be credited to his impressive powers of imagination,constant questioning,and not
giving a fig for authority.It is beyond doubt that Einstein was the greatest scientist in the 20th centary.
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、应用写作文书、外语学习资料、行业资料、中学教育、文学作品欣赏、英语句子翻译translation18等内容。 
 Skills for Translation英语翻译技巧_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。翻译 Skills for...VI 减词法 汉语无主句多, 而英语句子一般都有主语, It (形式主语)is ...  大学英语第二册翻译句子答案translation_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。大学新视野英语第二册答案 Unit 1 X. 她连水都不喝,更别提留下吃饭了。 1. She wouldn't...  中考英语翻译句子复习题及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。12999 英语网
一、汉译英,整句翻译每句 2 分 1、使我们惊讶的是,他什么也没说就走了。...  大学英语3 课后所有 translation unit1-10 翻译句子 课后答案 期末归纳复习大学英语3 课后所有 translation unit1-10 翻译句子 课后答案 期末归纳复习隐藏&& Unit1...  大学综合英语句子翻译答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 大学综合英语句子翻译答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。句型、高级词汇...  高中英语句子翻译250句作业_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。句子翻译每日一练根据括号内的提示将下列句子翻译成英语。 练习 1 1. After the serious poisoning ...  专业英语重点句子翻译_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。2008影印版(期末考试重点句翻译)1:Computer competency refers to acquiring computer-related skills-indispensabl...  翻译句子_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit Two 4. Translation 1). A characteristic of American culture is to respect the self-made man C t ...  为了转换成 肢体语言和美妙的旋律,而一部文学作品并不是为了翻译成另一种文字...translation, and there is so little praise and so small encouragement for ...

我要回帖

更多关于 最难翻译的英语句子 的文章

随机推荐