英语作文My
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢> 英语作文my family两篇 带翻
英语作文my family两篇 带翻译
&  My Family 英语作文
  第一篇:
  I love my family,because I have a happy family.
  My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He
likes playing basketball.What&s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you&re
right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always
laborious work.I love my parents!
  On Staurday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My
father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at
  I love my family.Because I&m very happy to live with my parents
  中文翻译:
  我的家庭
  我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.
  我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.
  在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.
  我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!
  第二篇:
  My Family-我的家庭
  My Family
  Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three
persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and
there are many interesting stories about my family.
  My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his
best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. But sonetimes he
works so hard that he can't remember the date.
  My mother is a woman with a bad memory. She always does a lot of housework,
but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness. For example, one day, she
washed clothes in the washer, after the washer finished the work, she found she
hadn't filled the washer with water.
  Now let me tell you a funny thing: one day, father wanted to get up early
as usual, buthe wasn't able to do that, because he hadn't set the alarm clock
the night before, so when he got up, he did everything in a hurry. After father
left, mother said to me mysteriously, &He will come back soon.& &Why?& I was
greatly surprised. &Because today is Sunday, his holiday!& Just as mother said,
father came back home soon, and went to bed again--he was too tired.
  You see, what an interesting family have! I hope that you will have one
like mine, too.
  我的家庭
  每个人都有家。我们大家生活在那里,并从那里获取温暖。我们家有三口人,我妈妈、爸爸,还有我。我们在一起幸福地生活,我们家有许多有趣的故事。
  我爸爸工作认真。他是一名医生,他总是尽他最大的努力 去帮助每一位病人,尽力使他们感觉舒服。有的时候,他工作太认真以致于忘了日期。
  我妈妈是一位记性很不好的人。她总是做很多家务活,但有时却因为她的粗心而做错事。比如说,有一天,她用洗衣机洗衣服,最后却发现自己忘了在洗衣机中放水。现在让我告诉你一件有趣的事:一天,爸爸想像平常一样早起,但是由于他前天没有设置闹钟,所以他起晚了,当他起床时,他匆匆忙忙地洗漱完毕就去上班了,爸爸离开后,妈妈神秘地对我说:&他一会儿一定会回来的。&&为什么?&我十分惊讶。&因为今天是星期天,他的假日。&妈妈正说着的时候,不一会儿,爸爸就回来了,并且再一次上床睡觉了&&因为他太累了。
  你瞧,多么有趣的家庭!我希望你也有一个像我一样的家庭。My friend 英语作文(12篇)
【-英语作文】My friend 英语作文(12篇)
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   【篇一】
  Do you have any good friends? May is one of mine. She is ten years old. She is tall, and she has a round face, big eyes, a small nose and a small mouth, her hair is long and black. May and I are classmates, she sits behind me. We go home together every day when school is over. She does well in math while I'm good at Chinese. I often help her with her Chinese and she helps me with my math. We help each other and love each other, we're good friends.
  【篇二】
  Zeng Qiao is one of my friends. She is a beautiful, outgoing and good tempered girl. She smiles frequently. I think it&s her smile that makes her beauty. We live in the same dormitory, so that we always stay together, no matter going to classroom or having dinners. At first, I don&t like her very much, because she is always talking. It seems that she can&t stop open her mouth. I am a little bit quiet and introverted, so I seldom talk to others. But gradually, I find that she can have influence on others by what she says. Zeng Qiao likes sharing interesting things with others.
  For example, she likes telling us her funny stories of her childhood or her former classmates. She always tells me that I should be more extroverted and learn to talk to others. Under the influence of her, I communicate with others more frequently and I find that it feels so great. I am so grateful that I can have such a good friend.
  【篇三】
  I have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watching TV and playing the basketball. On the weekend, she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening.
  She is a good student. She is good at English. She likes speaking in English. She always reports news in English in her school.
  She says we are good friends. We send e-mails to each other everyday. I like her very much.
  【篇四】
  I ha Lily is one of the best. We play together since we two were very young. She is such a pretty girl that when people meet her, they always pat her little head and say,& Oh, how lovely! &Lily is also very brave. I remember one evening two weeks ago, mom sent me to buy some salt and sugar downstairs. When I was back on the darksome stairway, I suddenly saw a black shadow behind me, was that a ghost? I was so frightened that I cried &God!& At that very moment, Lily come, she rush at the shadow and shouted to it loudly till it disappeared, then we ran home safely...
  Maybe you have already get it, yes, Lily is my dog,--my best friend, I love her.
  【篇五】
  My friend is Mei. She&s a girl. She is my classmate.
  Mei is tall and thin. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. Sometimes we listen to music together. She likes summer. Because she can swim in the summer holiday. She likes pink and white. She is in Class Four, Grade Six with me. She usually goes to school by motor cycle. Sometimes she goes to school on foot. We often go shopping together on the weekend.
  We will be friends forever.
  【篇六】
  My best friend is Mary. She lives in a tall building. She lives on the fifth floor. Everyday she takes the lift up and down. She is twelve years old. She is tall and thin. She has short black hair, two big eyes and a small mouth. She is very cute. I like playing with her. We are in the same class. I like to read books but she likes playing games. She likes to eat popcorn and ice creams. I like them, too. Her favorite food is fish, so she is clever. She loves her cat. She often plays with her. The cat likes Mary, too. They are cute.
  【篇七】
  My best friend is Billie Jaen. She has short hair. She has two big eyes and a small mouth. She is tall and thin. She lives on the tenth floor of a tall building. There are five people in her family.
  Xiao Yi likes to do sports. She likes to play badminton and volley ball. Her favorite color is pink. Her favorite food is fish and vegetables, because they are healthy. Her hobby is reading books and riding a bike. She often plays the computer or goes shopping on the weekend. Sometimes we go to KFC together. We go there by car.
  I like my best friend&Billie Jaen. We are good friends
  【篇八】
  Helen is my best friend. She is 12 years old. She is very beautiful. She has a long hair, big eyes and a small mouth. She can speak English very well. She likes painting and reading books. Her birthday is in August. Chocolate and ice-cream are her favorite food. She is lovely and smart. She is my best friend forever.
  【篇九】
  Zhang Dong is my best friend. He entered our class last semester. He is a boy. Both of us are good at English, so we often have a chat in English in our spare time. After school, we often play football together on the playground. He runs so fast that I can not catch up with him. He is an excellent student. He not only gets good marks in all subjects but also is very kind and modest. He loves popular songs and also classical music. There are three people in his family and he is the only child. His father is a doctor and his mother is a Beijing Opera actress. Though Zhang Dong's family is wealthy, he is usually simply dressed. He has a dream which is to be a lawyer. Such is my friend, a clever and kind boy. He is highly praised by the teachers and students.
  【篇十】
  I have many friends. One of them is my classmate Ma Hua. He is a League member and one of the best students in my class. He is fond of English and good at it. He often practices reading aloud. So he has a good pronunciation. He is always ready to help others. With his help I have made GRE at pro GRE ss. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future.
  【篇十一】
  I have a good friend. She is a beautiful girl. She has long black hair, two big black eyes and a red mouth. Her voice is better. She is good at singing.
  She is a clever girl. She likes reading books, playing computer games and chess. She is also nice. She often helps us. Our classmates like her very much.
  【篇十二】
  My friend Tony is tall and thin. He is in the same class with me. He works hard so he is one of the top students in our class. He is friendly and ready to help others. So my classmates and the teachers all like him. He likes reading, traveling and playing table tennis. Sometimes we play table tennis on weekends.
  如果你有更好的文章,可以点击,让大家看到你的作品,同时也有稿费可以拿,快来投稿吧!你还可以加入投稿交流群:,结交更多喜欢文字的。欢迎你来。
  想了解更多英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
来源:/z/2535729.html
下页更精彩:1
英语作文频道点击量排行1
英语作文频道最新更新1
friend英语作文1
英语作文频道编辑推荐1  my hometown英语作文范文如下:
  范文一:
  My home is in a town. It lies in the east of Zhejiang near the East SeA.It has a population of fifty thousand. Our town is in the south of our county.The Ease Sea is to the east of the town. To the south is flat land. Mountains are on the west. And a river runs from north to south in the west of my town.
  The weather here is good. It is not so cold in winter or so hot in summer. So the sea near my town is full of all sorts of fish. The fishermen of my home town are all living a happy life
  范文二:
  In the east of China, there is a small city---Haimen. I was born there. Today, I am telling you about my hometown. Haimen is not far from Shanghai. It&s at the mouth of the Changjiang River. Haimen is a modern city. There are lots of high buildings in it. Most of us live in flats. We like to live in flats because we can be close to our friends. In the center of Haimen, there are many shops. You can buy some nice things here. Things in most shops aren&t expensive. You can pay a little money and they are yours. My hometown is a beautiful city. On each of the roads, there are some big trees and nice flowers. The roads are also very clean. They make people happy and comfortable. The seasons here are very nice. I like autumn best. It&s neither hot nor cold. A poem says &Flyer of summer come to my window to sing, then fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, just fall there with a sign.& It&s very cool.I love Haimen. It&s a nice place to live. Welcome to my hometown.
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话

我要回帖

更多关于 my day 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐