结婚纪念日英文语怎么说

结婚纪念日是什么意思_结婚纪念日在线翻译_结婚纪念日什么意思_结婚纪念日的意思_结婚纪念日的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
结婚纪念日是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
结婚纪念日是什么意思 结婚纪念日在线翻译 结婚纪念日什么意思 结婚纪念日的意思 结婚纪念日的翻译 结婚纪念日的解释
结婚纪念日
结婚纪念日 双语例句1. 在火灾中幸存的东西包括原始的结婚戒指(他们在结婚25年纪念日另外又互赠新戒指)、伊丽莎白的结婚礼服(放在一个行李箱里的毛毯底下,火竟然被毛毯抵挡住)、以及在礼服下面的一个刺绣精美的枕头套,那是一个美国海军水手的妈妈送的,他曾经在菲律宾的美军军事法庭替那个水手辩护。&&&&Among the items that survived the fire were the couple's original wedding rings (they exchanged new rings on their 25th anniversary), Elizabeth's wedding dress (stored in a trunk under a wool blanket that withstood the flames), and, beneath that, a decorative pillowcase that Froman received as a gift from the mother of a U. S. Navy sailor he had represented in a court martial case in the Philippines.2. 你告诉我你忘了我们的结婚纪念日只是因为工作太忙,这就是你的借口吗?&&&&U are telling me you forget our anniversary is beacuse you work to hard. Is that your story?3. 据报道,克劳伦斯·威尔和梅米自1925年结婚以来,两人共同度过了他们的银婚纪念日、金婚纪念日和钻石婚纪念日,上个月,威尔夫妇又隆重庆祝了他们的结婚83周年纪念日。&&&&It's reported, since 1925 Clarence Vail and Mayme married, they have witnessed their silver wedding anniversary, their golden wedding anniversary and their diamond wedding anniversary. Last month, the Vails had celebrated their 83-year wedding anniversary ceremoniously.4. 美国明尼苏达州白熊湖101岁老翁克劳伦斯·威尔和99岁妻子梅米上个月度过了他们的结婚83周年纪念日,他们用83年的忠诚共同创下了新的世界纪录,成了世界上结婚时间最长的健在夫妇。&&&&Clarence Vail, who is 101, comes from White Bear Lake, Minnesota. He had celebrated their 83-year wedding anniversary with his 99-year wife, Mayme. They create a new world record by their 83-year loyalty, and become the world's longest -married couple who still alive. It's said that, the Vails give one's meager resources to help another in time of need.5. 在我们的结婚纪念日,我要对你说:你是我永远的初恋。&&&&On our wed ding anniversary, I want to say: You are my first love forever.6. 明天是这对老夫妇结婚50周年纪念日。&&&&Tomorrow is the golden wedding of the old couple.7. 结婚纪念日7. 都这麼忙,你们心却总是惦著我们,为我们庆祝结婚纪念日,带我们去摘苹果。&&&&They are all so busy and yet they still care for us. They celebrate our wedding anniversary. They take us to a farm to pick apples.8. 8. 今天是我和妻子的第十一个结婚纪念日。&&&&Today is the eleventh wedding anniversary of my wife and I.9. 9. 但纸里终于是包不住火的,在祖儿的结婚周年纪念日将要来临之际,二女终于发现了真情。&&&&But the paper can finally smoke theres fire, in Joeys wedding anniversary will dawn, two women finally found the truth.10. 10. 在我们的结婚纪念日,我要对你说:你是我永远的爱人。&&&&ON OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, I WANT TO SAY: YOU ARE MY LOVER FOREVER.11. 你会选哪里去度我们的结婚周年纪念日?&&&&&&Where would you choose to spend our anniversary?12. 会选哪儿去度我们的结婚周年纪念日?&&&&&&Where would you choice to spend our anniversary?13. 怀特先生:假如你可以选择世界上的任何地方,会选哪儿去度我们的结婚周年纪念日?&&&&&&Mr. White: If you had your choice of all the places in the world, where would you choose to spend our anniversary?14. 我知道明天是我们的结婚纪念日了,但我想跟我的朋友一起去看一场足球赛。&&&&&&I know it's our anniversary tomorrow, but I was thinking of going to a football game with my friends.15. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD15. 在他们结婚二十五年的银婚纪念日,太太提醒她的丈夫:「你记得当你向我求婚时,我被你征服了,有将近一小时我都沈默不语呢!&&&&&&During their silver anniversary, a wife reminded her husband: Do you remember when you proposed to me, I was so overwhelmedthat I didn't talk for an hour?16. 荷兰外交部证实了这名男孩名叫鲁本·范·阿索,今年9岁,他本来是前往南非庆祝父母的结婚纪念日,一起同行的除了其父母还有他11岁大的哥哥恩佐。12日发生的利比亚空难造成103人死亡,鲁本是唯一生还者。&&&&&&The Dutch Foreign Affairs Ministry said the boy may be 9-year-old Ruben van Assouw, who had been on holiday in South Africa to celebrate his parents` wedding anniversary with them. Both the couple and their elder son Enzo, 11, died.17. 一年夏天他们纪念自己的结婚纪念日时,格里格给了妮娜一个惊喜:一曲《宾客来啦》,因为该曲的创作与特洛豪根的夏日密切相关,所以后来改名为《特洛豪根的婚礼》。&&&&&&They enjoyed life there, and when they one summer were to celebrate their wedding day, Edvard surprised Nina with a very special gift: a piece of music.18. 当我妻子看到我为我们的二十周年结婚纪念日给她买的项链时激动的睁大了眼睛。&&&&&&My wife's eyes popped out when she saw the necklake i bought her for our twentieth wedding anniversity.19. 明天是这对老夫妇结婚50周年纪念日。&&&&&&Tomorrow will be the 50th wedding anniversity of this old couple.20. 八月的第一天带给我这美好的现实,从八月一号开始开始直到18号我们的结婚纪念日,用硬币计算日子开始了。&&&&&&August first brought me the shining realization that the pennies were counting the days till our wedding anniversary on the eighteenth.结婚纪念日是什么意思,结婚纪念日在线翻译,结婚纪念日什么意思,结婚纪念日的意思,结婚纪念日的翻译,结婚纪念日的解释,结婚纪念日的发音,结婚纪念日的同义词,结婚纪念日的反义词,结婚纪念日的例句,结婚纪念日的相关词组,结婚纪念日意思是什么,结婚纪念日怎么翻译,单词结婚纪念日是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
60年的结婚纪念日叫什么!英文怎么说?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Diamond wedding 钻石婚
(六十年—75年)Paper wedding 纸婚、布婚(结婚一周年) Calico wedding 棉布婚(结婚两周年) Straw wedding 稻草婚(结婚两周年) Cotton wedding 棉婚(结婚两周年) Muslin wedding 羊皮婚(结婚三周年) Leather wedding 皮革婚(结婚三周年) Silk wedding 丝婚(结婚四周年) Wood wedding 木婚(结婚五周年) Iron wedding 铁婚(结婚六周年) Copper wedding 铜婚(结婚七周年) Woolen wedding 毛婚(结婚七周年) Electric appliance wedding 电器婚(结婚八周年) Pottery wedding 陶器婚(结婚九周年) Tin wedding 锡婚(结婚十周年) Steel wedding 钢婚(结婚十一周年) Linen wedding 麻纱婚(结婚十二周年) Lace wedding 花边婚(结婚十三周年) Ivory wedding 象牙婚(结婚十四周年) Crystal wedding 水晶婚(结婚十五周年) china wedding 搪瓷婚(结婚二十周年) Silver wedding 银婚(结婚二十五周年)第一大典 Pearl wedding 珍珠婚(结婚三十周年) Coral wedding 珊瑚婚(结婚三十五周年) Jade wedding 碧玉婚(结婚三十五周年) Ruby wedding 红宝石婚(结婚四十周年) Sapphire wedding 蓝宝石婚(结婚四十五周年) Golden wedding 金婚(结婚五十周年)第二大典 Emerale wedding 翠玉婚(结婚五十五周年)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
60 years anniversary
扫描下载二维码相关词典网站:  结婚见纪念日,怎么能够少了祝福呢?就来看看这一对夫妻在结婚纪念日那天,都聊了啥呢?
  Shirley:Why do you want to eat western food so much today? Anything special to celebrate? Did you get a promotion?
  为什么你今天那么想来吃西餐啊?有什么特殊事件要庆祝吗?是不是你获得晋升了?
  Benjamin:Honey, you really forgot about it? Think it over. It's a candlelight dinner.
  爱戴的,你真忘了今天是什么日子了吗?好好想想。这可是烛光晚餐啊。
  Shirley:It's not your birthday, also not mine. Hey, come on. Just tell me.
  不是你的生日,也不是我的。咳,委托。你就告诉我吧。
  Benjamin:It's our wedding anniversary, honey. How can you forget about it?
  这是我们的结婚留念日啊,敬爱的。你怎么能把它给忘了呢?
  Shirley:My dear, tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. We've been together for 20 years. But you never change. Always so careless! Do you remember the thing that happened on our wedding day?
  心爱的,明天将来才是我们的结婚纪念日啊。我们都在一起20年了。你还是不变,总是那么粗心。还记得我们结婚那天发生的事情吗?(注意,日常英语口语情景对话中的地道中文翻译)
  Benjamin:Of course. I almost missed my own wedding.
  当然记得。我差点错过了自己的婚礼。
  Shirley:Yeah. Do you know that this restaurant used to be the teahouse where we first met?
  可不是嘛。你知道吗,这个餐馆就是我们第一次会见的那个茶馆呢。
  Benjamin:Oh, really! It looks so different. Our &old place& turns into a brand new place.
  哦,真的!它看起来可太不一样了。咱们的&老处所&当初成了一个崭新的地方了。
  Shirley:Do you remember our first date? I got a really special gift.
  你记得我们的第一次约会吗?我当时还得到了一个特别的礼物。
  Benjamin:I can never forget that. I bought you five candies, but I was so anxious that I forgot to give them to you. You didn't get them until we parted. Then they had already melted down for I held them the whole time.
  我永远都不会忘却的。我给你买了五颗糖果,我太弛缓就忘记把它们给你了。始终到咱们要说再见的时候你才拿到了它们。那时候它们都已经化了,因为我始终握着它们。
  Shirley:Yeah, it's really unforgettable. Thank you for making me happy all these years.
  是啊,那可真是难忘啊。谢谢你这些年来让我过得那么幸福。
  Benjamin:You are the one I should thank. You've done really great job.
  我才应该谢谢你呢。你真的做得很棒。
  Shirley:Let's stop saying these things. It's a wrong time but let's do the right thing.
  我们别说这些了。时间诚然错了,然而我们就做点对的事件吧。
  Benjamin:Oh, I almost forgot. This is for you. Like it?
  哦,我差点忘了。这是给你的。喜欢吗?
  Shirley:Oh, a gold necklace! So beautiful. Can you help me to put it on?
  哦,一条金项链。好漂亮啊!你能帮我戴上吗?
  Benjamin:Any time. You look gorgeous, honey!
  乐意服务。可爱的,你看起来俊秀极了。(学习日常英语口语情景对话,绝对有用)
  Shirley:Thank you so much. I'm so happy today.
  谢谢。我今天真开心。
之不带脏字来损人
:许久不见
来生动回复“how are you ”
来挽留另一半
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话

我要回帖

更多关于 结婚纪念日英语感言 的文章

随机推荐