ebook no. 74
juvenile l.german
juvenile lit in German
verne ( l.fr | l.it )
by Verne in French or Italian
love stories ! austen
love stories not by Austen
jane austen cat.audio
audio books by Jane AustenC One day art old mouse took her baby to look for food.They were looking for food as they were w——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
C One day art old mouse took her baby to look for food.They were looking for food as they were walking.When they came to a big tree.they found a piece of meat.They Were very happy.They ran to the meat as quickly as they could.When they were eating the meat.they suddenly saw a cat walking towards them.They were too afraid to move.The cat was coming to the mice step by step.Just then the old mouse had a good idea.She barked loudly like a dog. The cat heard it.He was very afraid.He-ran away quickly! The mice were very happy.`'Look! How important we catch a foreign language! ’’said the old mouse happily! 根据短文内容判断句子正. 71.One day an old mouse took his wife to look for food. 72.When they were eating the meat.they suddenly Saw a cat walking towards them. 73.The cat was very afraid because he saw the old mouse. 74.The cat wanted to eat the piece of meat. 75.The cat was very afraid of the mouse. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
  One day a young lady walked into a hat shop. “Good morning, madam,” said the shopkeeper with a smile. “Can I help you?”“Yes, please,”said the young lady. “There is a green hat with red flowers on it in the window. Would you please take it out of the window?”“Certainly, madam,” said the man happily, “I shall be very pleased to do that for you. ” Usually ladies looked at a lot of hats before they finally chose one. So the shopkeeper was happy because he thought he could sell that hat without much trouble.
  “Do you want it with a box, madam?” he asked. “Oh, no,” said the lady, “I'm not going to buy it. I only want you to take it out of the window. I have to pass your shop every day, and I always feel sick when I see that ugly thing.”
1.One afternoon ________ went into the hat shop.
A.a boyB.girl
C.a young manD.a young lady
2.The hat that the lady saw was________.
A.blueB.black
C.redD.green
3.The shopkeeper was very happy because________.
A.the hat was in the window for a long time
B.the hat needed cleaning
C.he wanted to put another one
D.he thought the young lady would buy it
4.The lady ________ the shop every day.
A.worked in
B.bought things it
C.went and came by
D.said hello to the shopkeeper in
5.Did the young lady like the hat?
A.Yes, she liked.
B.No, she hated it.
C.Yes, she wanted to see it every day.
D.Sorry, I don't know.
阅读理解。
  A man is going to open a shop selling hats.He wanted to put up a good sign.He wrote.
  The first friend gave him the advice that the word “HATTER” wasn't needed.So John crossed out the word “HATTER”.Then he came to another friend for advice.This friend said that it was not polite to say “for Ready Money”.So he crossed out “for Ready Money”.The sign now said:
  One day a friend was passing his shop.He saw this sign and said that when a man bought a hat,he didn't care who made it.So John crossed out that word,too.
But when another friend saw “John Brown Sells Hats”,he said.“Of course you sell hats.No one thinks you give them away for free.” So,at last the sign read:
“For Ready Money”means “________”.
pay for the hat here when you buy it
if you buy the hat you can pay for it in a few days
hats here ale only for the people with much money
How many friends gave John some advice on how to write the sign?
________ was crossed out first.
“John Brown Sells Hats”
“HATTER”
“for Ready Money”
Each friend has ________ thought.
This story tells us that ________.
it isn't possible to please everybody
it's easy to sell hats
sellers must please everybody
A jobless man wanted very much to have the position of “office boy” at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him and then watched him cleaning the floor as a test. “You have passed the test,” he said. “Give me your e-mail address and I’ll send you the form to fill in and the date when you may start.” The man replied, “But I don’t have a computer, neither an e-mail.” “I’m sorry,” said the HR manager. “If you don’t have an e-mail, that means you are not living. And anyone who isn’t living cannot have the job.”The man left with no hope at all. He didn’t know what to do with only $10 in his pocket. He thought and thought. Then he went to the supermarket and bought 10 kilos of tomatoes. He sold the tomatoes from door to door. In less than two hours, he had 20 dollars. He repeated the operation three times, and started to go early every day, and returned home late. Shortly, he bought a cart , then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles(运货车队). Five years later, the man was one of the biggest food retailers (零售商)&#xa0; in the US. One day, one of his friends asked him for his e-mail. He said, “I haven’t got one.” His friend couldn’t believe his ears. “Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an e-mail?” The man thought for a while and replied, “Yes, I’d be an office boy at Microsoft!”1.What did the man do for the test?A. He sent e-mails.&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;??????????? B. He did the cleaning&#xa0;&#xa0; C. He sold computers.&#xa0;&#xa0;????????? D. He filled in forms.2.The man didn’t get the job because he_____________.A. disliked such a job&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0; B. didn’t pass the testC. didn’t have an e-mail&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0; D. knew nothing about computers3.The man ______after he left Microsoft.A. went to look for another job&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;?????? B. asked for food from door to doorC. thought of an idea to make monkey&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;&#xa0;??? D. bought a computer and got an e-mail4.Why could the man become one of the biggest food retailers in the US?A. Because he had many friends to help him.B. Because he was smart and worked very hard.C. Because he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.D. Because he wanted to show Microsoft he was living.5.What does the story want to tell us?A. Computers are very important in our daily life.B. Everyone can make a lot of money with only$10.C. The HR manager didn’t find the ability of the man.D. Nothing in the world is impossible if we work hard. &#xa0;
  One day, Mother   1   Jack's shoes and said,“Jack, look at your shoes.How dirty they are!You must clean them.”
  “Oh, Mother, but I cleaned them   2   yesterday.”said the boy.
  “They are dirty now.You must clean them again.”
  “I don't want   3   them today.Even if I clean them today, they'll be dirty   4   tomorrow.”
  Jack's mother   5   a moment and said,“All right.Don't clean them then.”
  In the evening, Jack   6   from school.He was very hungry.
  “Mother.Give me something   7  .”he said.
  “You had your breakfast in the morning, Jack, and you   8   lunch at school!”his mother said.
  “I am   9   again.”cried the boy.
  “Oh, hungry?But if I give you   10   to eat today, you'll be hungry again tomorrow!”
looking at
looked for
once again
over again
thought for
thought about
thought out
comes back
coming for
to be eaten
everything
  One day a poor man was cutting a big piece of wood near a river.Suddenly his old axe(斧子)fell into the water.He felt very sad because this is his only axe.Then all at once a beautiful fairy(仙女) came out and asked the man what was the matter.
  “I have lost my axe,”he said.“It fell into the water when I was cutting the wood.”
  The fairy showed him a gold(金的)axe and asked,“Is this yours?”
  “No.”said the man.
  The fairy then showed him a silver(银的)axe and asked again,“Is this yours?”
  “No,”again answered the man.
  Then she showed him the old axe.
  “Yes,that is mine,”called out the happy man.
  “I know it well enough,”said the fairy.“I only wanted to see if you would tell me the truth,and now I'll give you the gold axe and the silver axe besides your own one.”
One day when the man was cutting something,________.
he fell into the water
his axe dropped into the river
his axe fell into a lake
he saw a beautiful fairy
The man was sad because ________.
he was poor and had no other axes
he could not go on working
he liked his axe very much
his axe was a gold axe
The fairy gave him a gold axe and a silver axe,but he didn't take them.Because he ________.
did not like them
did not know they were made of gold and silver
was very rich
knew these axes were not his
At the end of the story the man had ________ axe(s).
The fairy helped the man because he was a(n) ________ man.
honest(诚实的)
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号- these her hats?-No, they .A.Is; isn’t B. A aren’t C. A is 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
— _______ these her hats?—No, they _______.A.Is; isn’t B. A aren’t C. A is
B【解析】试题分析:—这些是他的帽子吗?—不是,这些不是。These和they都是复数,当上文的句子的主语是these时,答语用they,故答案选B。考点:考查主谓一致。
科目:初中英语
来源:学年湖南娄底市七年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
— Is this _____ pencil?— No, it’s _____.A. Bob’sB. Bob’sC. Bob
来源:学年湖南娄底市七年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
— Nice to meet you, Jane.—______A.Thank you.B. Nice to meet you, too.C. I’m fine.
来源:学年山东威海文登区联盟学校七年级上期中质检英语试卷(解析版)
找出划线部分读音与其它三个不同的选项1.A.cow B. know C. flower D.brown2.A. flew B. grew C. knew D. drew3.A. finished B. jumped C. camped D. stayed4.A. language B. something C. dumpling D. song5.A. stop B. hot C. blonde D. cold
来源:学年江苏宜兴屺亭中学八年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
The Yellow River is _________ river in China.A. the two long B. the second longerC. the second longest D. two longest
来源:学年浙江富阳新登中学九年级1月单元问卷英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
请阅读1-5小题中购买者的信息,然后从所给的A-F这些广告语中找出与购买者相匹配的产品。1.Jack passed the entrance exam and was admitted to a famous university. These days, his father is looking for a mobile phone for him so as to keep in touch with each other closely.2.Tom was a senior middle school student. He likes sports very much and plays football every afternoon. But after class this afternoon he has to buy a pair of shoes because his shoes have been worn out.3.There’s a party this evening — for Mary’s 15th birthday. Her family are making preparations for it. Her brother’s job is to buy some drink.4.Joan doesn’t want to forget the past, especially the happy moments.5.Bill travelsed a lot when he was younger. Now that he has stopped his work, he enjoys reading about foreign people, places and customs.A. “Just do it!” — This slogan(口号)speaks out to teens. It tells them to do something, but only if they think it’s worth it. And if so, why not do it wearing Nike?B. “Always Coca-Cola.” — Coke’s slogans change every few years, but this one has enjoyed a lasting popularity because it shows the brand’s spirit. It seems to say “Coke is the there are no other forms of drink.”C. “Share moments, share life.” — This slogan from Kodak connects photos and beauty. It asks people to remember the happy moments in life by taking photos of them — using Kodak film of course!D. On hearing the slogan “Make yourself heard”, you will know there is Ericsson product for you to call anyone.E. There are some public service advertisements(PSAs)that educate people about public service projects, such as Project Hope. Its slogan is “Project Hope — Schooling every child.”F. One magazine ad says “Make me your window on the world!” The advertisers say that the weekly magazine can bring the world to your home. “Have you ever wondered what the Chinese eat for breakfast? Did you know that the Sahara Desert is getting bigger every year? This fascinating magazine, full of color pictures, is your window on the world.
来源:学年新疆巴州蒙古族高级中学九年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
____tall trees they are!A.How B.What C. How a D.What
来源:学年福建龙岩江山中学八年级上第三次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
We each have a memory. That’s why we can still remember things after a long time. Some people have very good memories and they can easily learn many things by heart, but some people can only remember things when they say or do the again and again. Many of the great men of the world have got surprising memories.A good memory is a great help in learning languages. Everybody learns his mother language when he is a small child. He hears the sounds, remembers them and then he learns to speak. Some children are living with their parents in foreign countries. They can learn two languages as easily as one because they hear, remember and speak two languages every day. In school it is not so easy to learn a foreign language because the pupils have so little time for it, and they are busy with other subjects, too.But your memory will become better and better when you do more and more exercises.1.Some people can easily learn many things by heart because __________ .A. they always sleep wellB. they often eat good footC. they read a lot of booksD. they have very good memories2.Everybody learns his mother language __________ .A. at the age of sixB. when he is a small childC. after he goes to schoolD. when he can read and write3.In school the pupils can’t learn a foreign language easily because __________ .A. they have no good memoriesB. they have no good teachersC. they don’t like itD. they are busy with other subjects4.Your memory will become better and better __________ .A. if you have a lot of good food B. if you do more and more exercisesC. if you do morning exercises every dayD. if you get up early
来源:学年福建龙岩江山中学八年级上第三次月考英语试卷(解析版)
— Hey, man. You can’t cross the street now. you have to wait ____ the traffic lights turn green.— Oh, sorry and thank you.A. when B. after C. while D. until
请输入姓名
请输入手机号these her hats?-No, they . A. Is ,isn’t B. Are, aren’t C. Are, are 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
_____these her hats?-No, they___. &&&&& A. Is ,isn’t& B. Are, aren’t& C. Are, are
&—What a pity! We've lost the baseball game. —It is not ________ whether you fail or succeed. The point is that you take part in it and enjoy it. A. important& B. possible& C. natural
What’s this _____English? A.in&& B. for&&& C. of
These____my parents. &&&&& A. is&& B. are&&& C. isn’t
阅读理解 Britain’s smallest school was closed down because its only pupil failed to turn up for class, a famous British newspaper reported in May.The newspaper said the six-year-old girl’s parents were unhappy with a teacher who just got the new job to teach the only pupil. The school had been closed for the last nine months after its former (前任的) teacher retired(退休)and the only other pupil moved on to a secondary school. The new teacher, Ms Puckey, was to start teaching the girl and reopen the school.But the girl’s mother is keeping her daughter at home.“I was not pleased with the new teacher,” the mother said, “I had told the old teacher as far back as last September that if Ms Puckey got the job, my children would not be going to school.”The school lies on an island off the northeast coast of Scotland. Although there was only one pupil, the school is very good in many ways and has a headmaster, three computers, a television and an art room as well as a school house with three bedrooms. (&&& ) 1. The reading is about_________. &&&& &&&&&&&& A. the smallest school that was closed down B. the only pupil in the smallest school &&&& &&&&&&&& C. the new teacher and her teaching D. the old teacher who just retired (&&& ) 2. “turn up” in the reading means_________. &&&& &&&&&&&& A. pass an exam&&& && &&B. go to school
C. pay money&&&& &&&&&&D. hand in homework (&&& ) 3. From the reading we can know that the school_____. &&&& &&&&&&&& A. is too far for the students&& &&&&&& B. does not have enough teachers &&&& &&&&&&&& C. does not have many pupils&& D. is new but small (&&& ) 4. Before the school was closed down_________. &&&& &&&&&&&& A. the girl’s mother wanted to teach her daughter at home &&&& &&&&&&&& B. the only pupil had to move to a secondary school &&&& &&&&&&&& C. a famous newspaper had written something about it &&&& &&&&&&&& D. the girl’s mother had a talk to the former teacher (&&& ) 5. The reading doesn’t say but we can infer (推断) that_______. &&&& &&&&&&&& A. the girl’s mother had only one child& &&&&&&
B. the new teacher was not kind to the girl &&&& &&&&&&&& C. the old teacher was fit to teach the girl& &&
D. the parents were unhappy with the school
— May I take the magazine out of the reading room? && — No, you can’t. You _________ read it here. It’s the rule.
&& A. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. would&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. might
单项选择Is there _______ about animals on the Internet? A.special something B.something special
C.special anything D.anything special
&My father will have a&&&&& &holiday next month. He'll take me to Qingdao.
A. ten days &&&&&& B. ten day's &&&&&& C. ten-days &&&&&& D. ten days'
完成句子,每空一词 &1.它是什么颜色?它是白色。 & ________& ________&& ______ it ?& It’s& _______. &2.这是什么?这是电子游戏。 & ________ this? It’s _______ ________ ________. &3.钥匙在失物招领箱里吗? && Is _______ ______ in the ________and ________ case? &4. 请在早上打电话给大卫,电话号码是5516131?   _______& _______ David _______ 5516131 in the_______. &5.这是我的表妹, 这些是我的祖父母。   This ______my ______. And ______ are my ______.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 they these 的文章

随机推荐