you.are.may.summerareyousure什么意思思

推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&> 【答案带解析】The first summer job is often a signal t...
The first summer job is often a signal that you are on your way to adulthood, and it is also a method for earning money to pay for what you dream of. It is never too early to start considering the future. Now, here are some good choices for you!Retail(零售) SalesRetail offers plenty of opportunity for teens who are looking for a job. This type of work can pay from $10 to $15 an hour depending on the duty you are expected to take on. It can also be great for teens who are friendly and enjoy talking to other people. For more information, call us at 111-222-3333.Food ServiceA job in the food service industry is a natural fit for sociable teens who enjoy communicating with public. It allows employees to work as part of a team while learning about following instructions. It also comes with the opportunity to earn between $8 and $10 per hour. Just call 111-222-3533 for more information.BabysitterThis job requires someone who is highly responsible. Though it pays generally between $6 and $8 hourly, it also requires a lot of patience. This is a great choice for teens who wish to make a career in teaching, child care, social work or any other field that makes use of social skills or requires interaction with kids. Got a question? Just call 111-222-3336.HousekeepingThis type of work can bring in about $5 an hour and it will allow teens to learn responsibility and develop their organizational skills. The summer sees an upswing in the tourism industry, so hotels are often looking for more housekeeping staff, and parks often need more people to assist with keeping public areas clean and organized as well. Telephone: 111-222-3330.1.How much can you earn at least in two hours as a retailer?A. $10
D. $202.Which of the following jobs may attract teens who want to be a teacher?A. Retail Sales
B. Food ServiceC. Babysitter
D. Housekeeping3.The underlined part “an upswing” in the last paragraph can best be replaced by________A. an increase
B. a limitC. a sign
D. a trick4.The text is mainly written for teens who__________.A. are faced with communication problemsB. want a part-time job in the summerC. dream of becoming a housekeeperD. plan to start their own business 
试题分析:本文是给寻找暑期兼职工作的青少年们提供工作。
1.推理题。根据This type of work can pay from $10 to $15 an hour得知做零售商至少2小时可以赚20美元,选 D。
2.细节题。根据Babysitter 中This is a great choice for te...
考点分析:
考点1:教育类阅读
相关试题推荐
O. Henry was a pen name used by an American writer of short stories. His real name was William Sydney Porter. He was born in North Carolina in 1862. As a young boy he lived an exciting life. He did not go to school for very long, but he managed to teach himself everything he needed to know. When he was about 20 years old, O. Henry went to Texas, where he tried different jobs. He first worked on a newspaper, and then had a job in a bank. When some money went missing from the bank, O. Henry was believed to have stolen it. Because of that, he was sent to prison. During the three years in prison, he learned to write short stories. After he got out of prison, he went to New York and continued writing. He wrote mostly about New York and the life of the poor there. People liked his stories, because simple though the tales were, they would finish with a sudden change at the end, to the readers' surprise.1.People enjoyed reading O. Henry's stories because_____A. they had surprise endings.B. they were easy to understand.C. they showed his love for the poor.D. they were about New York City.2.O. Henry went to prison because_____A. people thought he had stolen money from the newspaper.B. he broke the law by not using his own name.C. he wanted to write stories about prisoners.D. people thought he had taken money that was not his.3.What do we know about O. Henry before he began writing?A. He was well-educated.B. He was not serious about his work.C. He was devoted to the poor.D. He was very good at learning.4.Where did O. Henry get most materials(素材) for his short stories?A. His life inside the prison.B. The newspaper articles he wrote.C. The city and people of New York.D. His exciting early life as a boy. 
Is your family interested in buying a dog? A dog can be a pleasant companion to your family, but if you choose the wrong kind of dog ,you will have a lot of troubles.Families should sit down and thoroughly discuss the possible problems before buying a dog. Even if the children in your family are the ones who want the dog, the parents are the ones who are really responsible for seeing that the animal is properly cared for. If you don’t know much about dogs, it is a good idea to go to the library for books about different kinds of dogs, as well as books about how to train a young dog. In reading about the different breeds (种类) you should know that a dog described (描述) as very alert (机敏灵活的) may be too active. When a book describes a dog as an excellent hunting dog, it probably means that the dog won’t be happy living in a small house. Dog breeds vary (变化) in popularity as the years go by. One of the most popular dogs these days is the German shepherd. This is because it provides protection as well as companionship. The family should be warned that these dogs grow up to be very big, and may be too powerful for children to control. If space is limited, a toy dog may be a good choice. These dogs are very small and easy to train. They don’t need to be walked daily, since they can exercise in the home.1.According to the passage, one can get information about different kinds of dogs
.A. by staying at homeB. by asking someone who has enough experience about different kinds of dogsC. by buying a dog and training itD. by reading books about dogs2.The German shepherd is a popular dog
.A. because it is easy to trainB. because it is small and weakC. because it is powerful and friendlyD. because it is alert and active3.Which of the following statements is not true?A. Don’t buy a hunting dog if your house is not big enough.B. Dog breeds vary in popularity as the years go by.C. The German shepherd is the most popular dog recently for it provides not only companionship but also protection.D. You should have a discussion with your family before buying a dog in case it causes you a lot of troubles.4.Which is the best topic of the passage?A. The care and proper selection of dogs for families.B. Different breeds of dogs.C. Responsibility for seeing that dogs are properly cared for.D. Different kinds of books about dogs. 
请根据以下提示,用英语写一篇有关四川大地震的短文。时间:日14时28分震级:8.0级损失:已有69,227人死亡,数万人受伤,许多人被困;30%房屋建筑桥梁倒塌,交通受阻。人无家可归,三分之一的医院、工厂被毁。通讯中断,水、电、食物等供给难以获得。严重性:近三十年来最强烈的地震。大约25个省有震感。注意:1. 词数:100词左右。2. 生词提示:8.0级 magnitude 8.0     
 care,
concern, bury ,
frighten,tire,
determine,
prefer 1.Several suggestions ____ up at the meeting.2.We were _____ about his health, while he was _____ in his work.3.He _____ down what he sees in the zoo every day.4.When we heard the interesting story, we all burst into _______.5.What is your ______ towards the plan ?6.My sister doesn’t _____ about the details.7._____ from what he said, he is probably not an honest man.8.She gave me a ______ look----the kind that said she wouldn’t change her mind.9.After ___ from the college, he ___ from heart trouble ,and he had to take medicine wherever he went.10.I have ______ him to give up smoking, now he is more healthier.11.I didn’t do it on ______,it was an accident.12.The boys were _____ of listening to the same thing again and again.13.The houses across the street are in ______,but they were in good conditions a few years ago.14.He _____ to go shopping rather than stay at home on weekends.15.It was a ______ news and we all got _____. 
Dana Cummings was in his thirties before he first went surfing. But, even more interesting is that Dana Cummings chose to learn the sport after losing a leg in a car accident. Now, nine years later, he helps other disabled (伤残的) people learn how to ride the waves in AmpSurf.On the coast of Maine, he is working with 27-year-old Matthew Fish, who is partly blind. Cummings takes hold of Fish and leads him into the ocean. The surfboard floats next to them. Fish lies on the surfboard. He tries to stand up on it. After a few attempts (尝试) he is up and riding all the way back to land. “That was exciting,” Fish says.A car accident in 2002 took Dana Cummings’ leg. He says the crash changed him more than just physically. “Losing my leg made me realize how precious (珍贵的) life is and get off the couch and start living. I do more things now than I ever did before. Next week I am going to compete in a contest in Hawaii,” Dana says.One year later Dana Cummings formed AmpSurf. AmpSurf is a group that volunteers to hold surfing classes and events for people with all kinds of disabilities.Recently, AmpSurf took its training programs to the East Coast. Eleven students attended the class in Maine. They came from all over the northeastern United States.Dana Cummings thinks AmpSurf can change the way a disabled person thinks. “Most people with disabilities consider himself or herself unlucky and useless, but we want them to see what they can do. Who cares you lose your leg or you are blind, whatever? Have fun. Just enjoy life. Take the most advantage of it you can,” Dana says.1.Matthew Fish thinks learning to ride the waves is _____.A.interesting
B.easyC.boring
D.difficult2.When did Dana Cummings set up AmpSurf according to the text?A.In 2002.
B.In 2003.C.In 2008.
D.In 2011.3.According to Dana Cummings, AmpSurf can _____.A.ease the physical pain of the disabledB.help the disabled learn to get used to their lifeC.change the attitude of the disabled towards lifeD.make the disabled pay more attention to their disabilities4.What is the best title for the text?A.Dana Cummings — a great surferB.AmpSurf — a training groupC.How to learn to live with disabilitiesD.Disabled surfers ride the waves 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.有没有那么一首英文歌让你听一遍就单曲循环了? - 知乎43429被浏览1177550分享邀请回答/r/P0R2bsnEwpS9rY0N9xEt (二维码自动识别)2.1K264 条评论分享收藏感谢收起7.4K588 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答12 个回答被折叠()The summer is coming.I will have a busy summer holiday.First,I will go to Xi'an and take some photos.Next,I will buy some very baeutiful presents for my friends.Finally,I will pack up and send some emails.And go home,I will finish my homework.I love my sommer holiday.What about you? 的翻译是:夏天来临。我会有一个繁忙的暑假。首先,我将去西安,拍些照片。接下来,我会买一些非常 baeutiful 礼物给我的朋友们。最后,我们会收拾好,一些电子邮件发送。然后回家,我将完成作业。我爱我 sommer 度假。你呢? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
The summer is coming.I will have a busy summer holiday.First,I will go to Xi'an and take some photos.Next,I will buy some very baeutiful presents for my friends.Finally,I will pack up and send some emails.And go home,I will finish my homework.I love my sommer holiday.What about you?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
夏季coming.I将有一个忙碌的夏天holiday.First,我会去西安,并采取一些photos.Next,我会买一些非常baeutiful的礼物,我friends.Finally我会收拾,并发送一些电子邮件回家,我会完成我的homework.I爱你我的索默holiday.What?
夏天来临。我会有一个繁忙的暑假。首先,我将去西安,拍些照片。接下来,我会买一些非常 baeutiful 礼物给我的朋友们。最后,我们会收拾好,一些电子邮件发送。然后回家,我将完成作业。我爱我 sommer 度假。你呢?
夏天来临。我会有一个繁忙的暑假。首先,我将去西安,拍些照片。接下来,我会买一些非常 baeutiful 礼物给我的朋友们。最后,我们会收拾好,一些电子邮件发送。然后回家,我将完成作业。我爱我 sommer 度假。你呢?
夏季的是未来。我将有一个夏季繁忙假期。第一,我将转至西安和采取一些照片。下一个,我会买一些非常baeutiful提出对我的朋友。最后,我将Service Pack和发送一部分的电子邮件”和回家,我将完成我功课.我爱我Sommer假日。你呢?
夏天来临。我将有一个繁忙的暑假。首先,我将去到西安并且采取有些相片。其次,我将买一些非常baeutiful礼物为我的朋友。终于,我将包装并且送有些电子邮件。并且回家,我将完成我的家庭作业。我爱我的sommer假日。你怎么样?
相关内容&a请说国语say chinese Please say national language say chinese & aI want a three
day delay of my reservation 我想要我的保留3天的延迟 & aIn the US,over 50 hildren have been infectedwith almonellae,which can give people all kinds of stomach troubies. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI believe that I can do it very well 我相信我可以很好做它 & al like to think with a little more patience and positive thinking l喜欢认为以一个少许更多耐心和正面认为 & a:We used to love each other,
at the thought of which my heart breaks 。
:我们曾经彼此相爱, 想到哪些我的心脏打破。 & a图2.15
2009年中国生猪优势省(市)存出栏量 Figure 2.15 in 2009 the Chinese live pig superiority province (city) saves leaves the pen the quantity & a一旦许下承诺,就不能食言 Once promises the pledge, cannot go back on word & a一切她需要的东西都买好了 All she needs the thing all bought & aThe small Texas school that I attended carried out a tardition every year during the eighth grade graduation 正在翻译,请等待... & aSeen early, 被看见的及早, & aQuick assessment helps 快的评估帮助 & aWhat's worse it can cause some students to worship their idols blindly. 什么是更坏的它可能造成有些学生盲目崇拜他们的神像。 & aI study chinese 我学习中文 & a我哥哥的手表 My brother's wristwatch & amacadamla macadamla & a臻美配套 Reaches America necessary & a乌金煤炭 正在翻译,请等待...
& a时间过得真快,转眼间国庆假期就快要结束了。回忆着这几天来的快乐,真是有点依依不舍呢…… The time passes really quickly, National Day vacation soon finished in a moment.Is recollecting the joy which these days come, really is a little is reluctant to part ...... & a选择规格合适的钻头;设备点检 Choice specification a Equipment inspection & aa sweet family 一个甜家庭 & a祝你幸福~~~~ Wishes your happy ~~~~ & aRevolights安装在前轮上可以改善骑车人的视野,安装在后轮上则可以有效地引起机动车驾驶员的注意,从而大大提升了自行车的安全性。 Revolights installs on the front wheel may improve rides a bicycle human's field of vision, installs may bring to the vehicle pilot's attention effectively on the trailing wheel, thus has promoted the bicycle security greatly. & abe your books in your back 是您的书在您后面 & aand I'm going to go out with some friends. 并且我出去与有些朋友。 & a圭峰山森林公园 Jade tablet Yi forest park & a摘要
关键词 Abstract key word & aAfter initating the movements of a robot 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhen do you visit here? once a week 您这里何时参观? 每周一次 & a你想养小狗,父母认为你太小没能力,且会影响学习,所以不同意 You want to raise the puppy, the parents thought you too slightly do not have ability, also can affect the study, therefore did not agree & a这个星期天你准备干什么? What on Sunday this do you prepare to do? & a这是她的eraser? This is her eraser? & a他喜欢篮球 He likes the basketball & a成龙代言的洗发露广告 Becomes outstanding speaks on another's behalf washes sends the dew advertisement & a看样子要下雨了 Must rain evidently & aSome are taller than others,some have larger limbs,some yellow needle color,some drooping needles,some crooked stems. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a香港与深圳相邻 Hong Kong and Shenzhen neighboring & a你不爱我,我不怪你, You do not love me, I blame you, & aDavid is thirteen years old this year.He is a school student. 大卫今年是十三年。他是学校学生。 & a其他的好东西 正在翻译,请等待...
& a北京是一个文化、政治中心,同时也是人们向往的旅游城市,也是我梦寐以求要去的地方 Beijing is a culture, the political center, simultaneously also is the traveling city which the people yearned for, also is the place which I long for even in dreams to have to go & a企业的销售量 Enterprise's sales volume & aHow many on site interviews did you experience (panel interviews count as 1 interview)? * 多少在站点采访您体验了(专门小组会谈算作是1次采访) ? * & aJim这周六得为考试学习 Jim this Saturday for test study & akeep
healthy 保留健康 & a如何组织时间,如何结交新朋友是大学生面临的挑战。 How organizes the time, how becomes friends with the new friend is the challenge which the university student faces. & aHello everybody, I'm interested to buy and resell 3.5 phone that's inspired from the iPhone 4G on my web store here in Morocco, i like the "Versio Aquarius" model for example... Before importing this phone i need to get an authorization from our customs, so I'm looking for a reliable supplier that can provide full manu 大家好,我感兴趣买,并且转售3.5从iPhone 4G在我的网商店被启发这里在摩洛哥的电话,我例如喜欢“Versio宝瓶星座”模型… 在进口这个电话之前我需要从我们的风俗得到授权,因此我正在寻找能提供充分的指南和铈文献从电话的制造商的一个可靠供应商。 请,能提供铈文件只有的供应商也许这里回复,感谢… & aHow many days elapsed from point of final interview to offer? 多少天从点最后的采访流逝提供? & a到bag就结束了、写多了!谢谢您的批改 Finished to bag, has written are many! Thanks you to revise & a你认为他的主意如何? How do you think his idea? & a这是我的稿子 This is my draft & aim not desperate hehe i just enjoy talking to ppl online :) especially via webcam 正在翻译,请等待...
& a接下来我们去泰山 Meets down us to go to Taishan & a我妈妈当了20年的护士 My mother has worked as 20 years nurse & aburr in this area not to exceel 毛刺在这个区域不对exceel & aof the Excurrent Ductal System 流出的Ductal系统 & aThe summer is coming.I will have a busy summer holiday.First,I will go to Xi'an and take some photos.Next,I will buy some very baeutiful presents for my friends.Finally,I will pack up and send some emails.And go home,I will finish my homework.I love my sommer holiday.What about you? 夏天来临。我将有一个繁忙的暑假。首先,我将去到西安并且采取有些相片。其次,我将买一些非常baeutiful礼物为我的朋友。终于,我将包装并且送有些电子邮件。并且回家,我将完成我的家庭作业。我爱我的sommer假日。你怎么样? &

我要回帖

更多关于 areyousure什么意思 的文章

随机推荐