i'how far i ll goo hiking with my parents tomorrow.(改为否定句)

> 【答案带解析】If it ________ fine tomorrow, I will go ...
If it ________ fine tomorrow, I will go hiking with
you.
A.is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.was&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.will be&&&&&&&&&&& D.isn’t
试题分析:句意:如果明天天气好的话,我将和你去徒步旅行。If引导的条件状语从句,主句用将来时,从句用一般现在时表将来,故选A.
考点:If引导的条件状语从句
考点分析:
考点1:状语从句
状语从句:在句子中起状语作用的从句称为状语从句。有的状语从句可以在主句前(其后常用逗号与主句隔开),有的状语从句可以在主句后(其前不用逗号与主句隔开),有的既可以在主句前又可以在主句后。状语从句通常由一个连词或由一个起连词作用的词组引导。状语从句可以表示时间、地点、原因、目的、结果、条件、方式、让步和比较9种意义。中考主要考查时间状语从句和条件状语从句中的时态问题。也就是我们所说的“主将从现”,主要以单选形式为主,占1-2分。
(一)时间状语从句:由when, while, before, after, since, as soon as, till / until引导的从句
1)when与while
&&1)I’ll tell her the good news _____he comes back.
& 2)Aunt Wang came in while we were watching TV
3)since:自从……以来(since从句常用一般过去时)
注意主句通常用现在完成时,但当主句表示一种状态,用一般现在时
& 1)He has lived there since he came to China
& 2)It is two years since her mother died.
(二)条件状语从句:由if (如果)引导的从句
I will go to the park if it ________ (not rain) tomorrow.
注意:条件状语从句与以下句型的转换
1)祈使句,and (then , or)+简单句
&= If you … , you …
eg.1)Use your head, then you’ll find a way.
&=If you use your head, you’ll find a way
& 2)Hurry up, or you’ll be late.
&=If you don’t hurry, you’ll be late.
2)without与条件句的转化
eg. Man can’t live without water.
&=Man can’t live if there is no water.
注意以上两种状语从句的时态
主句 时间、条件句
1)一般将来时 2)祈使句 3)情态动词原形 一般现在时
一般过去时 一般过去时
但since从句例外,应与现在完成时连用。
eg.1)I’ll call you as soon as he ______ (come) back.
& 2)He won’t go to bed until he _________ (finish) his homework.
&3)I’ll help you if I _____ (be) free tomorrow
&4)I ___________ (live) here since I came to China.
(三)原因状语从句:由because, since , for , as引导的从句
eg. He didn’t go to school because he was ill.
注意:1)对because引导的从句提问用why
& & & 2)因为(because), 所以(so)不能连用
eg. Because he was (A) ill, so (B) he didn’t (C) go to school (D) yesterday. & & & &________
(四)结果状语从句:由so… that引导的从句(so后接形、副原级)
eg. He ran (A) so faster (B) that I couldn’t catch up with (C) him. & & & & & ________
注意:1) “so… that +否定句”与“too… to”的替换
eg.1)He is so young that he can’t go to school.
= He is too young to go to school(主、从句主语相同)
2)He ran so fast that we couldn’t catch up with him.
= He ran too fast for us to catch up with. (主、从句主语不同)
3)The box is so heavy that I can’t carry it
= The box is too heavy for me to carry.(注意carry后省去宾语it)
2)“so… that +从句”与“enough to”的替换
eg.1)He’s so strong that he can carry the box.
= He’s strong enough to carry the box.
& 2)The question is so easy that I can answer it
=The question is easy enough for me to answer
相关试题推荐
—May I ask you _____ the writer?& —Sorry. I don’t
know him. You can ask Sam ______ help.
A. for&&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&& D. about
Jack, with his friends, ______ see Mr. Wang this
weekend.
A.is going to&&&&&&&& B.are going to&&&&&&& C.go to&&&&&&&&&&&& D.will goes
In our school ________ students can search the
Internet for useful information now.
A.three
hundreds&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.three hundred
of
C.hundred of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.hundreds of
September 10th is __________ Day.
A.the Teacher’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Teachers’
C.the Teachers’&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Teacher’s
I don’t like this shirt. Would you please show me
________ one?
A.other&&&&&&&&&&& B.the other&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.another
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.I don’t know if the rain tomorrow.If it .I will go to see my parents. A.will stop.s——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
I don’t know if the rain ________ tomorrow.If it ________,I will go to see my parents. A.will stop,stops&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.will stop,will stop C.stops,stops &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.stops,will stop
科目:初中英语
I don’t know if the rain ________ tomorrow.If it ________,I will go to see my parents. A.will stop,stops &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.will stop,will stop
C.stops,stops &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.stops,will stop
I don’t know if the rain ________ tomorrow.If it ________,I will go to see my parents. A.will stop,stops&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.will stop,will stop C.stops,stops &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.stops,will stop
题型:单选题
I don’t know if it________ tomorrow.If it________,we will go to the Great Wall.A.will rain,won’t rainB.will rain,doesn’t rainC.rains,won’t rainD.rains,doesn’t rain
来源:北大附中题库 八年级英语(第2版)下册、第二学期期中测试卷(二)(Unit l~5)
I don’t know if it________ tomorrow.If it________,we will go to the Great Wall.
A.will rain,won’t rain
B.will rain,doesn’t rain
C.rains,won’t rain
D.rains,doesn’t rain
来源:双色笔记八年级英语(上)
根据下面的内容补全对话,使句意完整、通顺.
(Mum=M Son=S)
M:Jake, put
your warm clothes. It'll get colder.
S:How do you know?
to the radio last night. The radio said there
be windy and cloudy.
S:Look at the cloud, it
look thick, I think it will lift up quickly. It will be fine.
M:No, I don't think so.
S:Now the temperature is five to eight. I don't feel cold.
M:There will be a heavy rain
in the day. The temperature will
below zero.
S:What bad weather! There is going to
a football match between Class Two and Class Three this afternoon, we won't have it.
you will have it tomorrow.
wear warm clothes, you will have a bad cold. You will not have the football match.
S:Thank you for
me that. It's time for class. I must go. Bye!
来源:河北省石家庄市42中2012届九年级中考二模英语试题
Ⅰ.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分。)
1.A.duck
2.A.some eggs
B.some bread
C.some rice
3.A.take a bus
B.be late for
4.A.after the meeting
B.before the class
C.after school
5.A.We will go swimming tomorrow if it is a fine day.
B.Be careful! Don't go swimming alone.
C.Don't be sad if you can't go swimming.
Ⅱ.听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分。)
6.A.I hurt myself.
B.It was too noisy.
C.Before supper.
7.A.Yes, it is.
B.No, they don't.
C.Yes, they are.
8.A.Well done!
B.Be careful!
C.Don't be sad.
9.A.The bus is coming.
B.It's over there, next to the station.
C.Don't worry.
10.A.In two weeks.
B.Two years ago.
C.For about three years.
Ⅲ.听对话和问题,选择正确的选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分。)
11.A.She visited a friend.
B.She went swimming.
C.She went shopping.
12.A.There weren't enough chairs.
B.Their seats were wet.
C.They wanted to see clearly.
13.A.Some chicken.
B.Some beef.
C.Some oranges.
Ⅳ.听语段、对话和问题,选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分。)
16.What will help you when you are lost in a city?
A.A voice.
B.A computer car.
C.A car.
17.How do you know where you are?
A.By a map.
B.By a computer.
C.By a big screen.
18.Where is the Red Sea?
A.Between Asia and Europe.
B.Between Asia and Africa.
C.Between Africa and Europe.
19.Why does the Red Sea attract lots of tourists?
A.The sea plants are beautiful.
B.The climate there is warm.
C.the water is suitable for swimming and bathing.
20.What is the weather like around the Red Sea?
A.Hot and dry.
B.Cool and dry.
C.Hot and wet.
21.Would Peter like to go hiking?
A.Yes, he'd love to.
B.No, because he is busy with work.
C.No, he doesn't like climbing mountains.
22.What does the weatherman say?
A.It is going to rain.
B.It will be sunny.
C.The rain will stop in the afternoon.
23.When will they come back?
A.In the afternoon.
B.Before noon.
C.We don't know.
24.Where will they meet?
A.At the foot of the mountain.
B.At the gate of the school.
C.Near John's house.
25.Why does Peter want to bring his camera?
A.Because he has a very good camera.
B.Because he is good at taking photos.
C.Because he wants to take photos of the scenery.
听短文填空。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分。)
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Tomorrow is Sunday. Jim will go hiking with his friends if it . A. isn't rain B. doesn't rain C. won't rain D. don't rain 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Tomorrow is Sunday. Jim will go hiking with his friends if it ________. A. isn't rain& B. doesn't rain& C. won't rain& D. don't rain&
The clock struck(敲) eleven at night. The whole house was quiet. Everyone was in bed except me. Under the strong light, I looked sadly at a huge pile(堆) of those trouble things —books.I was going to have my exam the next day. “When can I go to bed?” I asked myself. I didn’t answer. And I could not. The clock struck twelve. “Oh, dear! Ten more books to read before I go to bed!” We students are the most wretched ones in the world. Dad does not agree with me on this. He did not have to work so hard when he was a boy.The clock struck one. I was quite hopeless now. I forgot all I did learn. I was too tired to go on. I did the only thing I could. I prayed(祈祷), “My god, please let me pass the exam tomorrow. I will work hard next time, Amen.” My eyes were so heavy that I could hardly open them. A few minutes later, with my head on the books, I fell asleep.【小题1】The word “wretched” in Line 6 means _______.A.very happyB.forgetfulC.unluckyD.hopeful【小题2】What do you think happened to the writer?A.He was late for the exam.B.He passed the exam luckily.C.He failed in the exam.D.He fell asleep during the exam.【小题3】The best title for the passage is _______.A.The Night Before The ExamB.Working Far Into NightC.A Slow StudentD.Going Over Lessons
来源:学年江苏省南京学大教育专修学校八年级3月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Dear Dongdong I have been in Hong Kong for a whole week. I will stay here for another week. Hong Kong is really a great place to visit. There’s so much to see and do here. And I’ve done so many wonderful things. I’ve taken the cable car(缆车) to the Peak Galleria (山顶广场). I’ve been to Hong Kong Racing Museum. I’ve known a lot about horse racing. I’ve also visited Ladies’ Street. In the street I bought some beautiful clothes for my mother. Last night I went to a concert. Chinese traditional music has always been my favourite. This morning I went to Ocean Park and watched the dolphins perform. Dolphins are so clever. They can jump from the water to touch a ball, sway (摇摆) their bodies to music, kiss people and even do math. Mr Host is going to take me to an Italian film festival in Hong Kong Cultural Centre tomorrow. I’m so excited because I have never seen an Italian film before. But some people say they’re boring. That’s all. Best wishes!&&【小题1】Haohao hasn’t been to ______ yet.A.the Peak GalleriaB.Hong Kong Racing MuseumC.the Italian film festivalD.the concert【小题2】In ______ we can know something about horse racing.A.Ocean ParkB.Hong Kong Racing MuseumC.Hong Kong Cultural CentreD.Ladies’ Street【小题3】Last night Haohao went to ______.A.Ladies’ StreetB.the concertC.the Italian film festivalD.the Peak Galleria【小题4】Dolphins can’t ______. A.ride bicyclesB.kiss peopleC.do mathD.dance【小题5】Which of the following is NOT TRUE? A.Haohao has planned to stay in Hong Kong for two weeks.B.This morning Haohao went to watch the dolphins perform.C.Haohao likes Chinese traditional music very much.D.Dongdong has seen an Italian film before.
来源:学年江苏省无锡市前洲中学八年级下学期期末考试英语试题(带解析)
题型:翻译
【小题1】.家乡这些年变化很大以至于我简直不能相信自己的眼睛。There ________ _________ _______ great changes over the years _________ I can’t believe my ears.【小题2】明天我将去公园而不去参观博物馆。Tomorrow, I'll go to the park _______________ ______________ the Science Museum.【小题3】Jimmy为能给他的父母亲买得起一所大房子而自豪。 Jimmy _____________________that he _____________________________________ a big house for his parents.【小题4】年轻时他是个勤奋的人,又注重细节。He __________________________and ____________________________________when he was young.【小题5】你介意教我如何在网上搜索世界公园的信息吗?Would you mind ____________________________________ some information about the World Park on the Internet?【小题6】医生对她动手术,医好了她的眼疾。The doctor ___________________________________________her eye problem.
来源:2012届湖北省南漳县中考适应性考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:补充句子
根据对话内容,从方框中选择 5 个 恰当的句子完成对话,并将句子前的字母代号填入相应题号空白处。A:Hi,Andy. Do you have a plan for tomorrow?B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(1) But the day after tomorrow I’m going to my best friend’s birthday party.A:That’s good. But you look so worried. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(2)B:I want to take some photos at the party. I don’t have a camera. Would you mind lending yours to me?A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(3)I don’t think I’ll need it.B:Thanks a lot. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(4)what should I get my friend for her birthday ?A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(5)B:Good idea! Would you like to go to the book store with me?A:Sure. Let’s go.A、By the way,&&&&B、Not yet. C、How about some flowers?D、What’s the matter?E、Of course not.F、Why don’t you get her some story books?G、It sounds beautiful.
来源:学年重庆万州岩口复兴学校初二上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:补充句子
P: Hi, Mark. I want to have a class party. __【小题1】_M: Sure, Andy. I can help you. So when shall we have the party?P: __【小题2】__M: No, it is too early today. If we have it today, half the class won’t come.P: OK, let’s have it tomorrow.M: Hmm…__【小题3】__ Students will leave early to study for the test. Let’s have it on the weekend.P: OK, let’s have it on Saturday afternoon. We can all meet and watch a video.M: No, __【小题4】___ Some students will be bored. Let’s play party games.P: OK, good idea. Can you organize the party games?M: Sure, I can do that. __【小题5】__You will have a good time.And can you make some food for us?Will you help me organize it?There’s a test tomorrow.I am going to take a bus to the party.Let’s have it today after class.I don’t think we should watch a video.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号-- What are you going to do this weekend? -- Weather , I’ll go hiking with my family. A.permits B.will permit C.permitting D.permitted 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
—— What are you going to do this weekend?—— Weather &&&&&,I’ll go hiking with my family.
A.permits
B.will permit
C.permitting
D.permitted
【答案】C【解析】 略&
科目:高中英语
来源:2010年高考英语试题分类汇编——故事类阅读理解
请阅读下列短文,从每题 所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。A One morning more than thirty years ago. I entered the Track Kitehen, a reandeant where everyone from the humblest (卑微的) to the most powerful came for breakfast. I noticed and empty chair next to an elderly. Unshaven man, who looked somewhat&disheveled. He was wearing a worn-out hat and was alone, I asked if I might join him. He agreed quietly and I sat down to have my breakfast. We cautiously began a conversation and spoke about a wide range of things. We never introduced ourselves. I was concemed that he might are no money and not be able to afford something to eat. So as I rose to go back to the counter and buy a second cup of coffee , I asked.
“ May I get you something ? ” “ A coffee would he nice . ” Then I bought him a cup of coffee. We talked more, and he accepted another cup of coffee. Finally, I rose to leave, wished him well, and beaded for the exit. At the door I met one of my friends. He asked.
“ How did yountre to know Mr.Galbreath? ” “ XXX ? ” “ The man you were sitting with. He is chairman of the Board of Churchill Downs. ” I could hardly believe it . I was buying, offering a free breakfast, and feeling pity for one of the world’s richest and most powerful men ! ” My few minutes with Mr. Galbreath changed my life. Now I try to treat everyone with respect .no matter who I think they are, and to meet another human being with kindness and XXX.56.wint ar underhand word “dishevcled mean? A.ybtendly B.unndy C.centle D.kned57.The author beght coffce for the old man because ______. A.he wought the old man was poor B.he wanted to start a conserstion C.he intended to how his politeness D.he would like to thank the old man58.How did the auther probably feel after he talked with his friend? A.Proud B.Pitiful C.SurpricdD.Rectful59.What is the inegge mainly expressed in the story? A.we should learn to he generous B.It is honorable to help those in need. C.People in high postans are not like what we expect[来源:学&科&网Z&X&X&K] D.We should avoid judging people by their appearances.
来源:2010年高考英语试题分类汇编--代词
请阅读下列短文,从每题 所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。A& One morning more than thirty years ago. I enteredthe Track Kitehen, a reandeant where everyone from the humblest (卑微的) to the mostpowerful came for breakfast. I noticed and empty chair next to an elderly. Unshavenman, who looked somewhat& disheveled. He was wearing a worn-out hatand was alone, I asked if I might join him. He agreed quietly and I sat down tohave my breakfast.& We cautiously began a conversation and spoke abouta wide range of things. We never introduced ourselves. I was concemed that hemight are no money and not be able to afford something to eat. So as I rose togo back to the counter and buy a second cup of coffee , I asked. & “ May I get you something ? ”& “ A coffee would he nice . ”& Then I bought him a cup of coffee. We talked more,and he accepted another cup of coffee. Finally, I rose to leave, wished himwell, and beaded for the exit. At the door I met one of my friends. He asked. & “ How did yountre to know Mr.Galbreath? ”& “ XXX ? ”& “ The man you were sitting with. He is chairman ofthe Board of Churchill Downs. ”& I could hardly believe it . I was buying, offeringa free breakfast, and feeling pity for one of the world’s richest and mostpowerful men ! ”& My few minutes with Mr. Galbreath changed my life. NowI try to treat everyone with respect .no matter who I think they are, and tomeet another human being with kindness and XXX.&56. wint arunderhand word “dishevcled mean?& A.ybtendly& B.unndy& C.centle& D.kned57.The author beght coffce for the old man because ______.& A.he wought the old man was poor& B.he wanted to start a conserstion& C.he intended to how his politeness& D.he would like to thank the old man58.How did the auther probably feel after he talked withhis friend?& A.Proud& B.Pitiful& C.SurpricdD.Rectful59.What is the inegge mainly expressed in the story?& A.we should learn to he generous& B.It is honorable to help those in need.& C.People in high postans are not like what weexpect[来源:学&科&网Z&X&X&K]& D.We should avoid judging people by theirappearances.&&
来源:2010年高考英语试题分类汇编--故事类阅读理解
请阅读下列短文,从每题 所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。A& One morning more than thirty years ago. I enteredthe Track Kitehen, a reandeant where everyone from the humblest (卑微的) to the mostpowerful came for breakfast. I noticed and empty chair next to an elderly. Unshavenman, who looked somewhat& disheveled. He was wearing a worn-out hatand was alone, I asked if I might join him. He agreed quietly and I sat down tohave my breakfast.& We cautiously began a conversation and spoke abouta wide range of things. We never introduced ourselves. I was concemed that hemight are no money and not be able to afford something to eat. So as I rose togo back to the counter and buy a second cup of coffee , I asked. & “ May I get you something ? ”& “ A coffee would he nice . ”& Then I bought him a cup of coffee. We talked more,and he accepted another cup of coffee. Finally, I rose to leave, wished himwell, and beaded for the exit. At the door I met one of my friends. He asked. & “ How did yountre to know Mr.Galbreath? ”& “ XXX ? ”& “ The man you were sitting with. He is chairman ofthe Board of Churchill Downs. ”& I could hardly believe it . I was buying, offeringa free breakfast, and feeling pity for one of the world’s richest and mostpowerful men ! ”& My few minutes with Mr. Galbreath changed my life. NowI try to treat everyone with respect .no matter who I think they are, and tomeet another human being with kindness and XXX.&56. wint arunderhand word “dishevcled mean?& A.ybtendly& B.unndy& C.centle& D.kned57.The author beght coffce for the old man because ______.& A.he wought the old man was poor& B.he wanted to start a conserstion& C.he intended to how his politeness& D.he would like to thank the old man58.How did the auther probably feel after he talked withhis friend?& A.Proud& B.Pitiful& C.SurpricdD.Rectful59.What is the inegge mainly expressed in the story?& A.we should learn to he generous& B.It is honorable to help those in need.& C.People in high postans are not like what weexpect[来源:学&科&网Z&X&X&K]& D.We should avoid judging people by theirappearances.&&
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(重庆卷)英语
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(江西卷)英语
&&&&&&&&& Modcminventions have speeded up people’s lives amazingly. Motor-cars cover a bundredmiles in little more than an hour. Aireraft cross the world a day, whilecomputers operate at lightning speed. Indeed, this love of speed seemsnever-ending. Every ycar motor-cars are produced which go even faster each newcomputer boasts(吹嘘)ofsaving preeious seconds in handling tasks.&&&&&&&& Allthis saves timc, but at a prick.When we lose or gain half a day in speedingaeross the world in an airplane, our bodies tell us so. We get theuncomfoerable feeling known as jet- our bodies feel tlru they have beenleft bebind in anot ar nine zoors Again pending too long at compulers resul’sin painti ninrts and fingers. Mobile phones also to dange accordi too much uss may thesmit h bul radiation into our brains, a we donot like to think about.&&&&&&&& Howave,what do we do with the time we have saved?Certainly not or so it seems. We areso accustomed to constant activity that we find it difficult to sit and donothing, or even just one thing at a time. Pcrhaps the days are long gone whenwe might listen quietly to a story on the radio, letting imavination take usinto another world.&&&&&&&& Therewas a time when some people’s lives were devotcd simply to the cultivation ofthe land or the eare of eattle. No multi- their lives wenl on ata much gentler pace, and in a familiar pattern. There is much that we mightenvy about a way of life like this. Yet before we do so ,we must think of thehard tasks:they farmed with bare hands, often lived closeto hunger, and had to fashion tools from wood and stone. Modem machinery hasfreed peope fre that primitive existcnee.1.The new rooucts opcome more and moretime-saving beeause_________.&&&&&&&& A.ourlove of speed secure never-ending&&&&&&&& B.timeis limited&&&&&&&& C.thepricesare increasingly high&&&&&&&& D.themanufacturers boast a lot2.What does“the days”in Paragraph 3 referto?&&&&&&&& A.Imaginary life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.Simple life in the past&&&&&&&& C.Timesof inventions&&&&&&&&&& D.Timefor constant activity3.What is the author’s attitude towards themodem teehnology?&&&&&&&& A.Critical&&&&&&&&&&&B.Objective&&&&&&& C.Optimistic&&&&&&&&&&&D.Negative4.What does the pa mge mainly diseuss?&&&&&&&& A.Thepresent and past times&&&&&&&&&&&&B.Machinary and human beings&&&&&&&& C.Imaginationsand inventions&&&&&&&&&&&D.Modem technology and its influenec&
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 i ll fly with you 的文章

随机推荐