我关于生病的英语作文一天的想象英语作文30词以上

当前位置: &&
英语作文 我生病了
11:14来源:作文网作者:佚名
&&&小编导语:关于记录自己一天的英语作文,今天我去学校的时候头很痛。一开始,只是轻微的疼痛。然而,在上英语课的时候我的变得很痛。所以记笔记对我来说变得很困难。更多初中英语作文尽在巨人作文网。
  Today, I go to school with a headache. At the beginning, it is just a slightly pain. Nevertheless, it is not until the English lesson that my head pains heavily. So it is difficult for me to take notes. Luckily, my English teacher notices it so she takes me to the office. With a big smile on her face and caring words, she gives me a glass of water. To my surprise, she offers to help me notes. It is her love that warms me up. At that moment, I whisper myself that I will do my utmost to help others as kind as my English teacher.
关于英语作文的作文
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热点话题作文
分类·体裁
分类·字数
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号我的一天英语作文80词
大家都对我的一天英语作文80词特别关注,东城教研特别为大家整理了一些有关我的一天英语作文80词的内容,其中,May first is a Sunday.And it is the Labor’s Day.My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window.What a fine day!Let’s go to park,” So my mother,my classmate and I went to the park.We took some foods in my schoolbag.On the way to the park.I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds.I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on.Below the trees,there are sever ...
英语作文 《我的一天》 80词 要用过去式 英语作文 《我的一天》 80词 要用过去式
优质解答 my day
我的一天英语作文80字是在上学的一天 我的一天英语作文80字是在上学的一天
xztvrgef 英语
优质解答 my busy day 【kaiser3344手写】 我的一天英语作文,带翻译,80字以上.%> 我的一天英语作文,带翻译,80字以上.%>_
97吧专用0472 英语
优质解答 my day is busy.in the morning,i get up at 6:00.i have my breakfast at about 6:30.then i clean my room,wash my face and brush my teeth.i have noodles for breakfast.i go to school at 7:00.i do morning exercises at 7:50.we have four classes in morning.at 11:30,i’m very hungry.i have lunch at school.i go to bed at 12:00 in the noon.we have three classes in the afternoon.i have computer class and art classes.i like them very much.i go home at 5:30.i do homework after school.my sister、brother and i watch tv at 8:00 in the evening.then i wash my face and brush my teeth.i go to bed at 10:00.i’m happy today! 帮写2篇九年级英语作文、、【60-80词】第一篇:我的一天提示:我每天走路上学、今天下雨做汽车去上学.但是没有迟到. 下午去英语角练习英语,我认为我的英语有提高. 今天很i had a wonderful holiday at spring festival.i went to the park with my friends .we met at eight o"clock at the school gate.we went to the park by bike.it was a beautiful day.we sat under a big tree and chated with each other.we took about some movies and some fun things.we had lunch there. we ate hamburgers and some drinks,but i know they are not healthy and not good for us.then we played some games. 谁帮我写三篇80词的初一英语作文(我的假期计划;我的好朋友;我的一天)
优质解答 as every student knows, the spring festival was in the winter holiday. and it was quite a happy time during the whole year. there is a long time for both student and worker. to celebrate the festival, we used to wear the new coat and gethered with fiends and reletives. and the spring fesival gala was also an importent part for the troditional people. i had quiet happy time in the festival. and before and after that, i got the time to relex and study. may be i got up a little later than i did in the terms, but i still learn a lot of things and read a lot after finished the homework in winter vacation. cause i had borrowed some books from the library. 最近有网友提出“我的梦想英语作文80词 文化与外国文化的差异”等问题,小小知识站提取了各大知名网站有关“我的梦想英语作文80词 文化与外国文化的差异”的部分信息,请注意,文中的内容不代表本站的观点,不要相信任何联系方式.下文是关于“我的梦想英语作文80词 文化与外国文化的差异”的一些信息: 题目:作文:梦想为了帮助网友解决“以我的一天为题目,写一篇60词的英语作文”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“以我的一天为题目,写一篇60词的英语作文”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:rt,我想知道:以我的一天为题目,写一篇60词的英语作文,,具体解决方案如下: 一.保护环境,低碳生活 典型句子: 1. as we all know,the environment around us is getting worse and worse. in some places we can&t see fish swimming in the river or trees on the hills. some people even have no clean water to drink.
对内容有意见请举报内容:This is my day(这是我的一天)作文 500字-600字--英语作文
>> 小学生作文:This is my day(这是我的一天)作文 500字-600字
This is my day(这是我的一天) 600字
i am a student. i’m very busy from monday to friday. i usually get up at 6:30. then i clean my bedroom, wash my face and brush my teeth. i eat breakfast at 7:00. i usually have bread and milk for breakfast. because they’re healthy for me. i usually go to school at 7:20. i have four classes in the morning and three classes in the afternoon. i like monday very much. because i have computer class on that day. i go home at 5:00. i have dinner at 5:30 p.m. i do my homework after dinner. every evening i drink a glass of milk after i finish my homework. then i go to bed at 9:00.this is my day. it’s busy but full. can you tell me about your day?
This is my day(这是我的一天) 500字-600字
浏览更多作文。&&
作文《This is my day(这是我的一天)》约500字-600字左右,由网友自由发布,未经严格审核,如果侵犯了您的权利,请来信告知,我们会第一时间处理。同时欢迎各小作者来我们的作文网投稿发表您的文章,与同学们一起交流写作知识,分享成长点滴。
This is my day(这是我的一天) 相关作文
中英双语作文HappyFathersDay(父亲节快乐)作文1700字 小学生作文
中英双语作文happyfathersday(父亲节快乐)mydeardad:(我挚爱的爸爸)todayisfathersday.(今天是父亲节)ilovemyfatherverymuch.(我极爱我的父亲)iwanttosendmybestwishestoyou.(我要把我最好的祝福送给您)irememberallthebeautifultimesbetweenus.(我记得我们在一起享有的美妙时光)sushasyouholdmyhandtoseethebrilliantsunshineoverthe…
TogetherFovever作文400字 初中作文
&迷途天使花未眠&。&少女心爱的吉他,谁拨弄了谁的琴弦。&你是我的白雪公主,自童话中走向现实。世界从未想过放弃你,请你也不要放弃你自己,经历一切的苦难,只为让你更坚强。总有一天,我希望听见你所说的。我活的坚韧,并非知道世界从未抛弃我,而是我还没有抛弃这个世界。而是在这样的时节遇见你&&&l…
myfather作文200字 小学生作文
myfathertoldshenfeng,heisaboss,althoughheisabossbuttooconcernedaboutmenotcold,sometimesigetsickhimforadaytoplayatleast4aphonecall,ahomewillaskmetoitdoesntmatter.thisismyfather,andilovemydad。
Asktheway作文600字 小学生作文
asktheway7.24.2003today,iandanniearegoingtothecabaret.butstaleisurgent,we’redon’tknowthew.c.iswhere,iseekonepeople.iaskher:miss,excuseme,quaerethew.c.iswhere?misssay:taketheelevatortothescendandturnright.isay:tothesecondfloorandturnthenright?misssay:andyoucanfinditattheendofthecorridor,youcanmissit.anniesay:butwherei…
Birthday――To 6.9作文200字 小学作文
birthday――to6.9birthday。到了。16岁。成年。16岁。学会承担。16岁。学会责任。16岁。学会隐忍。政治老师曰:趁早杀人莫等闲白了少年头空悲切我决定,放弃birthday。做一个。永远的小孩。justforever。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
我的一天英语
作者:寒鸦数点
我的一天英语作文Today Iget up at eight . I have my breakfast at eight thirty. Then i go for walk near my house. After about half an hour , i do my homework for about two hours . What is the time now ? Oh! It is time for have lunch .In the afternoon , i ofter play basketball wish my good friends.By the way i am good at playing basketball. At about four , i go home . i have supper at six . At last i go to bed at half past eight. Today,i have a good time.
热门课程推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 关于生病的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐