美国大学文书申请文书,美国留学文书写作,美国留学文书怎么写

您好,欢迎来到新东方
&&&&&&正文
美国留学申请文书技巧:详细解析美国大学申请文书写作要点
来源:互联网资源
作者:上海新东方
申请文书要如何去打动主考官,申请文书写作能够为同学们的美国申请留学加分不少,由此可见申请美国本科文书写作对于同学们来说还是很重要的,那么申请文书怎么写呢,下面随我一起来了解吧。
申请文书申请者普遍认为,申请文书写作要“以情动人”,打动审核委员才能成功进入名校。而在学美13年来的成功案例中,没有一位学生是因为文章的辞藻华丽或情节感人才被录取,撰写自身经历最重要的是充分挖掘其中的“意涵”。
比如某些大学喜欢“领导力”,那么学生在申请文书写作时应该不仅仅抛出一个学生会或社会团体干部的领导经验或最终得奖结果,重点在于如何表达出自己具备领导者“改变(Change)”的观念与能力。
申请美国本科文书写作要详尽阐释自身重要经历的过程以及经历这个事件的前后,突出在自己的带领下团体所做的改变,遇到了怎样的困难,又是怎样勇往直前的,自己获得了怎样的体悟和升华,藉此体现自己的领袖气质。
美国大学申请文书另外,美国名校非常注重个体改变现状的思维和能力,名校申请者都很优秀,竞争激烈,所以校方会以申请者的过去预测未来,挑选优秀人才。美国大学申请文书写作要符合美国人的思路和口味,贵在意涵与动情之间的平衡。
(责任编辑:毛淑杰)
2014最新SAT考试技巧解析:
2014上海新东方SAT考试课程:
(专业+综合)
(官方发布)
(官方发布)
(官方发布)
版权及免责声明
①凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
托福备考工具箱美国大学申请文书这样写 顺利通关不用愁!_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
美国大学申请文书这样写 顺利通关不用愁!
0|0|文档简介|
太傻网是中国最大的留学网络平台,也是一个完...|
总评分0.0|
美国大学申请文书这样写 顺利通关不用愁!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢美国大学申请文书PS写作范文分享
信息来源:网络&&发布时间:
美国大学申请文书PS写作范文分享,留学个人陈述PS写作的人不同,内容不同,开头也适合不同的写作方法,下面就是美国留学申请文书 ps写作实例分析。
美国大学申请文书PS写作范文,美国大学申请文书PS
  一个好的开头就是一篇成功留学PS的一半。而留学个人陈述PS写作的人不同,内容不同,开头也适合不同的写作方法,下面就是&ps写作实例分析。&
  (一)自我陈诉、开门见山、直入主题型
  I am applying for admission to the Ph.D. program in Electrical and Computer Engineering, at the University of California, Berkeley. I present my research experience and study objectives in this statement of purpose. I would like to build on my solid education and experience as an engineer for a Ph. D. degree in computer science at a distinguished university. I wish in particular to be trained at an advanced level in software systems, database systems, applied-AI and knowledge-based systems. My ultimate goal is to become a professor teaching computer science at a Chinese university. I believe that advanced training in a quality graduate program will help me realize my goal.
  这种写法的优点是:开篇点明主题的目的性,让人一目了然。
  这种写法的缺点是:在留学申请的过程中,太多人引用这样的写法,显得平淡,不能引起教授的兴趣。
  (二)叙述故事,说理型 1.叙述自己的家庭故事
  My father is a chartered accountant and my mother is a banker. During my days at Engineering College I used to go to my father's office and help him manage his portfolio of equities and other financial instruments. This was the time I learnt the first lesson of finance from my father i.e. risk and return are proportionate. In 1998 when I was in the second year the China stock market crashed. But fortunately, my father had a well-diversified portfolio because of which our returns were protected from the downside risk. This was when I learnt the second principle of finance from my father i.e. diversification reduces risk. While I understood these two principles intuitively, it produced in me a strong urge to learn and understand the complex theory behind the working of Finance. This, I believe, was a turning point in my career. I made up my mind to pursue a career in Finance and hence decided to do a Masters program in Business Administration.
  这种写法的优点:联系家庭,叙述自己。给人感觉亲切。
  这种写法的缺点:无法引起读者的强烈兴趣。
  2. 叙述事件,引出自己的兴趣、观点。
  As I was finishing college, my mother had both of her hips replaced with artificial ones because all of the cartilage in her hip joints had worn away and it was very painful for her to walk. I found it fascinating that engineers, orthopedic surgeons, and biologists had all worked together to design these artificial joints that completely transform. people's lives by giving them back pain-free mobility, and I knew at that moment that this was an area about which I wanted to learn more. In China these days, university graduates who have not been lucky enough to settle into their dream jobs often look to graduated studies as a way to kill the time that they cannot otherwise spend meaningfully. I am prepared to go against the social conventions by putting on hold a successful research career that promised to be even more successful. With eight years of productive and highly valued practical research behind me, I now would like to revert to a more intellectual life so that I can conduct more theoretical discourses.
  这种写法的优点:通过叙述事件来写,可以自然的连贯到自己的观点,兴趣,不会显的突兀。
  这种写法的缺点:并不能引起读者强烈的兴趣。
  (三)引用谚语、名言等。
  When asked how to manage to mask remarkable statues, the French sculptor Auguste Rodin answered, &I choose a block of marble and chop off whatever I don't need.(法国雕塑家罗丹说:&给我一块大理石,把多余的去掉。&)& For me, life is just a block of marble---whether the marble can be turned into a remarkable statue depends on your natural talents, diligence and a sense of duty. During over four years& my college life, I have been dreaming of being a perfect female researcher so that I can enhance more young girls& confidence in scientific research and encourage them to promote the development of science as men do. For Knowledge Itself Is Power.This is one of my favorite precepts and at this point in my life when I am about to complete my graduation and my future spreads in front of me like a dream, this adage has never influenced my life more than this before.
  这种写法的优点:引用谚语、名言来引出自己的观点,可以显示出作者有很强的文化底蕴。
  这种写法的缺点:没有办法表现突出的个人特色。
  (四)对该学科的认识感受型
  For the past three years, my undergraduate education has exposed me to the various sub-fields of Computer Science (CS). However, our syllabus has focused mainly on &traditional& CS topics, such as Operating systems and single-CPU systems. We have had barely a glimpse of the newer technologies that are likely to change the way computing is done in not-so-distant future. The desire to examine such subjects in greater detail is what has prompted me to opt for graduate study. Due to the comprehensiveness of China&s&reform. and open&policies, economics plays an increasingly important role in the development of its global position. As a senior at Beijing University majoring in Economics, I feel that my field is fundamental to the progress of my country. Yet, at the same time, I realize only too well that what I have learned as an undergraduate is far from enough. Therefore, it is my desire to pursue a graduate degree I Economics at your university. If accepted, my intended concentration would be Economic Development and Public Economics
  这种写法的优点:可以显示出作者在该领域的认识,突出其兴趣。
  这种写法的缺点:显得过于平淡,没有办法引起读者的共鸣。
  总之,以上四个类型的美国大学申请文书PS&写作都是很不错的,同学们只要根据自己的个人陈述内容和风格,选择一个适合自己的开场思路就能给整篇留学个人陈述PS起到一个好的领头羊作用。&
微信“扫一扫”,留学资讯全明了!小编的“欢迎光临”只为等待您,让留学疑惑统统变浮云!您也可以搜索“百利天下留学”、“bltxjy”关注哦!
More在线课堂
美国本科留学成功案例
简单几步,给你专属留学申请方案
想去的国家
想读的学位
想读的专业
计划出国时间
马上获取留学方案
百利天下整体解决方案
美国留学申请方案
加拿大留学申请方案
英国留学申请方案