1回复 528浏览
为胜利,詹姆斯已拼尽全力
&
By Brian Windhorst | Special
&
&
&&& 勒布朗-詹姆斯非常清楚的表明,无论是他本人,还是他的球队,对于和凯尔特人的第六场决战都不曾失去信心。
&
&&& 比赛却没有那么轻松。他紧紧的控制着比赛,看起来一刻也不想放松。在这场丑陋的74-69获胜的比赛里,他只休息了1分钟40秒,几乎打满全场,终于获得了周日在波士顿打抢七的机会。
&
&&& 他几乎每次都要控球来掌管进攻端,即使并非每次都有效果。他一直在努力打出强硬的防守,在关键时刻也没有缩手缩脚,即使在比赛的最后这是一种赌博。但再一次,他的努力得到了回报。
&
&&& 詹姆斯除了贡献32分外,球队的总共10次助攻里有6次来自于他,其中的两次还是3分球。他还送出了四记传球让队友获得了罚球的机会。总的说来,他对于骑士74分里的50多分有直接或间接的贡献。
&
&&& 在比赛还有四分钟时,他接连着2个关键跳投为骑士确立了9分的领先优势。还有2分钟10秒时,又是他的一记传球给了斯泽比亚克命中3分的机会,这样就粉碎了凯尔特人翻盘的希望。甚至他在罚球线上还有15罚13中的优异表现。
&
&&& 在防守端,詹姆斯抢下9个防守篮板,是所有球员中最高的。总共的12个篮板也是全场最高的。他还有两次抢断,一个盖帽,以及最后时刻造成凯尔特人的进攻犯规。
&
&& “要么赢下来,要么回家钓鱼,”詹姆斯说。“我可不准备回家钓鱼。”
有时他难免因陷入包夹中而影响到球队的进攻。有次他试着背后运球的时候把球丢了。还有一次他在边线上尝试一个不可能的角度,结果出了界。最后他个人就有8次失误,占了球队的一半。
&
&&& 当骑士迫切的需要进球来击退凯尔特人最后的反扑时,当大Z对戴维斯有着6英寸的身高优势,且戴维斯身背5次犯规时,詹姆斯却一直在自己运球。
&
&&& 在比赛还偶50秒结束时,骑士正以5分领先。此时詹姆斯冒了一个大险,跳出来试图要抢断皮尔斯。最后俩人撞在一起,詹姆斯听到了一声哨响,以为自己出界了或者是自己犯规了。但结果被判了的是皮尔斯的进攻犯规。这个判罚结果也直接终结了比赛的悬念。
&
&&& 比赛的结果恰如其分。詹姆斯已经在比赛中竭尽全力,将自己的能力发挥到最大,否则他会后悔一个夏天的。他在没有经过自己努力拼搏前是不会认输的。
&
& “大家都知道在季后赛获胜不易,”詹姆斯说。“但你每天所付出的一切努力,不正是为了季后赛的胜利么。”
&
翻译完工时间:08.05.18翻译作品链接:招工连接:原文标题: James Made Sure He Had No Regrets原文连接: 原文作者: Brian Windhorst 译者: foxlala备注:
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选我们在上午8:00到达48路汽车站 的翻译是:We arrived at 8:00 48 road bus station 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们在上午8:00到达48路汽车站
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
We arrived at 8:00 am 48 bus
We arrived at 8:00 48 road bus station
We arrived at 8:00 48 Road Bus Station
We 8:00 arrive 48 groups motor stations in the morning
相关内容&a英语的知识点 English knowledge spot & a虽然力量卑微,但在追求爱情的路上坚持不懈,勇敢地伪善的宗教和传统的伦理道德抗争到底,批判以上帝之名所缔结的毫无爱情的虚伪婚姻 Although the strength is base and low, but in on pursue love road relentless, bravely hypocritical religious and the traditional ethics morals resistance, criticizes name of institute by the God concludes not in the least the love false marriage & acarbono carbono & aannotated 附注 & aI am leaving on Same day but Josette Lee will leave Friday morning.
& a5. Arrange icons on the Desktop automatically. 5. 自动地安排像在桌面上。 & ayou have to start from one step by one step . you have to start from one step by one step. & aThe camera controller returns this error when the result of its internal calculations (possibly using several parameters) produces an overflow or underflow. This message should never be encountered in normal operation.
& adrehknopf offnen drehknopf offnen 转台式按钮开放转台式按钮开放 & aもしも愿い事がひとつかなうなら 如果愿它是,并且事为一服务 & a今天,我有许多事要做 Today, I have many matters to have to do & a谁和谁是同班同学 Who and who are classmates & a例えば 例如 & aYes it is not cheap but will do some calculation. 正在翻译,请等待... & a其余内容和过去填法相同 Other contents and the past filled in the law same & a管道系统组件需要得到安全和紧密的压力系统。 The piping system module needs to obtain safe and the close pressure system. & a增加节日的欢乐气氛 Increases the holiday the happy atmosphere & a他现在感觉不舒服 He feels now not not comfortably & a我们已收到你的要求,你的原始命令是 We have received your request, your primitive order is & aWho planned the trip to the MoKong? Who planned the trip to the MoKong?
& a相信自己相信明天! Believed oneself will believe tomorrow! & aConsolidated Income Statement – Summary 巩固的收入报告-总结 & aof "Business Admiration " 正在翻译,请等待...
& aBased on my review, nothing has come to my attention that causes me to believe that these financial statements are not, in all material respects, in accordance with Canadian generally accepted accounting principles 凭我的回顾,什么都没有象到造成这些我相信的我的注意财政决算对不是,在所有物质方面,依照以加拿大通常承认的会计原理 & a房地产商眼中只有钱 The life needs the price rises unceasingly & aAttached payment slip for Order No. : 38504. 附加的付款滑动为命令没有。 : 38504. & aai xin baby care ai辛婴孩关心 & aHas shown signs of life only when you first see, only road is unusual. 显示了生活的标志,只有当您首先看见时,只有路是异常的。 & a他们以合理的价格出售那些手表 They sell these wristwatches by the reasonable price & aMy heart hurts, I want to drink too much at night, I'm so sick 我的心脏创伤,我想要在晚上喝太多,我如此是病残 & athere is someone 有某人 & aSee what I see,feel what I feel,make your choice 看见什么我看见,感受什么我感觉,做出您选择 & aHave you
ever thought about you
body changes 有您考虑您身体改变 & a你必须在第三节课给两个班级上课 You must attend class in the third class for two classes and gradees & aBALE NO.: 大包没有。: & a吴先生是我们的老师。他教我们英语。教他们数学,教我语文 Mr. Wu is our teacher.He teaches us English.Teaches them mathematics, teaches me the language & a你的父亲排便怎么样 Your father bowel movement how & a众多历史学家和社会学家观点不一,不同的美国人也有不同的解读。 The multitudinous historians and the sociologist viewpoint one, the different American also does not have the different explanation. & ashe pointed a long stick at us and,shaking it up and down 她把一根长的棍子指向我们和,震动它在上下 & a六公斤面粉 Six kilograms bread flour & a每天吃一定量的饭 Every day eats the ration the food & aSome of my classmates to Internet two or three times a week. Some of my classmates to Internet two or three times a week. & a在赛场上同学们拼尽全力 Schoolmates spell in the athletic field do one's best & a下周一他们将去旅行 Next Monday they will travel & aall
day 整天 & a我给客户打电话,他们还没准备好,估计到下星期三 I telephone to the customer, they have not prepared, estimates next Wednesday & a四篮子鸡蛋 Four basket eggs & ayou willfeelbetter in the moring than you usually feel 您willfeelbetter在moring比通常您感受 & a没办法,我也不会英语, Does not have the means, I cannot English, & astood on the high wall of the city of Troy. 站立在市的深堑侧壁上Troy。 & a换句话 Trades the sentence speech
& a45%的人表示反对,认为严厉的家教剥夺了孩子成长的乐趣,给孩子太多压力,不利于孩子成长。 45% person express the opposition, thought the severe family education has deprived the pleasure which the child grows, for the child too many pressures, does not favor the child to grow.
& a不管选择出国留学还是在国内上大学,你必须掌握良好的英语 No matter chooses goes abroad to study domestically in goes to college, you must grasp the good English & awhen your'e not gere 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe nixt night you will be ready to sleep at an earlier hour nixt夜您准备睡觉在一个更加早期的小时 & a我们在上午8:00到达48路汽车站 We 8:00 arrive 48 groups motor stations in the morning &去医院检查了吗? 的翻译是:Holen Sie sich jetzt medizinische Hilfe? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
去医院检查了吗?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
Holen Sie sich jetzt medizinische Hilfe?
正在翻译,请等待...
Ist zum Krankenhaus gegangen zu kontrollieren?
相关内容&ain spite of the title 竟管标题 & aMy first boss was a really nasty person, who seemed to enjoy making life difficult for everyone. I didn't work for him long before leaving. 我的第一个上司是一个真正地讨厌的人,似乎喜欢使生活困难为大家。 我没有为他工作在离开之前。 & a萍乡市民间文艺家协会 正在翻译,请等待... & a我们从图片中可以看出建筑近似人,造型非常独特。 We may see the building approximate person from the picture, the modelling are extremely unique. & afully charged unplug
your charger
from the outlet to conserve energy 充分地充电拔去您的充电器从出口保存能量 & aI reall g LOVE
gou 正在翻译,请等待... & a非常全面的学生 非常全面的学生 & atechnological projects 技术项目 & a交流更多的信息 Exchanges more informations & aI
belive I do belive & a以上非常清楚地告诉我们:钱虽然能买到我们需要的许多东西,但它绝对买不到时间,因此金钱不是万能的。 The above tells us extremely clearly: Although the money can buy many things which we need, but it cannot buy the time absolutely, therefore the money is not multi-purpose. & a华风 Huafeng & a还在清关处理 Also in clear pass processing & aCount the hour every single day.that lonesome time is too sad to be true.got winter in my heart... 计数小时每一day.that幽静时刻是太哀伤以至于不能是true.got冬天在我的心脏… & a虽然你是个好女孩,但我想还是选择放弃,因为好多现实我不敢面对 Although you are a good girl, but I want to choose give up, because many realities I do not dare facing & a讲述者以回忆的方式 The relater recollects way & a由于人们大量砍伐森林并将其焚烧时产生的二氧化碳, 大气环境污染, 海洋生态环境恶化, 土地遭侵蚀、沙化破坏, 森林资源锐减等的因素都是导致全球变暖的原因. Because the people fell the forest and its burning down time massively produces the carbon dioxide, the atmospheric environment pollution, the sea ecological environment worsens, the land suffers the corrosion, the desertification destroys, the forest resources sharp decline and so on the factor all & a这台电脑很酷,但我买不起 This computer is very cruel, but I cannot buy & aThe only boy in the family cleaned the furniture 唯一的男孩在家庭清洗了家具 & a电钻 Electric drill & acaii me caii我 & a你在这里做治疗,我等会在来接你上去 You make the treatment in here, I wait to be able in to meet you to come up
& a你永远都是属于我的 正在翻译,请等待...
& acover is open cover is open & a因为这些原因让中国面临问题 Because these reasons let China faced with the question & a电脑不能玩了。我洗些衣服,一会聊。 正在翻译,请等待...
& ayou will be happy everyday 正在翻译,请等待...
& apascal 帕斯卡 & a我们的产品 Our product
& a电力系统中无功补偿对电力系统的重要性越来越受到重视 In the electrical power system the idle work compensation more and more receives to the electrical power system importance takes & adictates 口授 & a家里是否发生了什么事? Whether in the family has had what matter? & aWhat type of camera is easily identified by its two distinct window openings in the camera body above the lens? 什么样的照相机由它的二个分明窗口开头容易地确定在照相机机身在透镜之上? & a你的闹钟在梳妆台上吗? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTough day. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aif so, get up and watch television or do some jobs around your house 如果那样,起来并且看电视或在您的房子附近做有些工作 & a中国历史悠久 Chinese history glorious & aIn any case, care should be taken to ensure that the floor at the place of installation is absolutely flat (evenness tolerance in according to DIN 18202: 10 mm) and sufficiently strong. 正在翻译,请等待... & a修复胃肠粘膜 Repair stomach and intestines mucous membrane & aCan he go with us 正在翻译,请等待...
& a尽管遇到强风暴雨,你我之间的友谊将永远存在。哪怕是拒绝。友谊是相互理解相互包容的!不是吗? Although meets the gale rainstorm, between your me the friendship forever will exist.Even if is the rejection.The friendship is understood mutually contains mutually! Not right? & athe nixt night you will be ready to sleep at an earlier hour nixt夜您准备睡觉在一个更加早期的小时 & ayoung people are expected to break away from their parental families by the time they have reached their late teens or early twenties 正在翻译,请等待...
& aEMS特快专递业务 EMS special delivery service & a我认为不必那么严格,只要孩子们能好好学习就行,给他们一点欢乐的空间,多一点童趣。 I thought does not need to be so strict, so long as the children can study the line well, for them a happy space, many virgin interest.
& a业务量逐年增长 The business volume grows year by year & aare they going to give something to you 是他们去给某事您 & a莫使金樽空对月 Not causes Jin Zunkong to return to parents' home
& a艾滋病是一种传播的行为、每年的12月1日为艾滋病日! AIDS is one kind of dissemination behavior, every year on December 1 for AIDS date!
& a在EDI的数字化基础上,SCV供应链可视化,将供应链过程从单据传输到业务指标的完整层次透明的呈现在您的面前 In the EDI digitized foundation, the SCV supply chain visualization, will supply the chain process to transmit from the documentary evidence to service target complete level transparent present in yours front & aleider hat es nicht geholfen 我的父亲有胃问题,您和好喝茶反对胃痛 & a八副眼镜 Eight eyeglasses & a在矿泉水瓶上段用刀在上段挖一个长条形口 Digs a long linearity mouth in the mineral spring thermos upside with the knife in the upside & a在赛场上同学们拼尽全力 Schoolmates spell in the athletic field do one's best & a片中,狐狸爸爸和身边的动物邻居们的生活因为过于靠近人类,已如人类般栖息生活,甚至选房子都要选高层建筑,而不是原先的土坑地洞,狐狸爸爸体内那点野性难驯的基因,也向类似人类感情的泪水举起了白旗,安安稳稳的过起了居家男人的日子。可是骨子里的不安分让他又打起了人类那些不用付出劳动就绰手可得的鸡鸭鱼肉,陈年佳酿的主意,他是天生干这行的好手,却也彻底的激怒了农场主,无所不用其极的手法,为了一只狐狸,可以去破坏植被,用酒精灌入地表,甚至动用了媒体力量,去直播一场追捕,一次对于生态对于自然的藐视, 这和那些发生在我们眼皮底下的为了短期利益和个人目的而不停的大规模的伐木圈地,严重超标的污水排放又有什么区别,借口总归是有的,反对的声音总是弱小的,一如片 正在翻译,请等待...
& a去医院检查了吗? Ist zum Krankenhaus gegangen zu kontrollieren? &

我要回帖

更多关于 为梦想拼尽全力 骊尘 的文章

随机推荐