并采用影印、缩印、扫描、数字化或其它手段保存论文;学校有
权提供目录检索以及提供本学位论文全文或部分的阅览服务;学
校有权按照有关规定向国家有关部门或者机构送交论文;在以不
以赢利为目的的前提下,学校可以适当复制论文的部分或全部内
容用于学术活动。保密的学位论文在解密后遵守此规定。
学位论文作者签名:徐唱
导师签名:祖利军
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
My deepest gratitude goes first and foremost to my supervisor, Professor Zu Lijun,
consistent
illuminating instruction, this thesis would not have taken its present form.
great influence upon my academic learning during the past two years.
Besides, I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation
for the library of UIBE for their copyright materials listed in my bibliography.
Last but not least, I would like to show my gratitude to my family members and
friends for their help in my life and support in the completion of the thesis.
正在加载中,请稍后...In order not to have Lily on weight, Mom has to cook some food with little fat for her. A.put B.putting C.to put D.puts 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
In order not to have Lily _____ on weight, Mom has tocook some food with little fat for her.A.put&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.putting&&&&&&&&&&& C.to put&&&&&&&&&&& D.puts&
【答案】A 【解析】试题分析:考察固定搭配。固定搭配havesb do sth让某人做某事;句意:为了不让Lily发胖,妈妈不得不做了一些脂肪含量很少的食物给她。故A正确。考点:考察固定搭配点评:固定搭配是学习语言的重要环节。要掌握好英语,记忆相当数量的词组是必不可少的。英语中的每一个词组,不仅表达一定的概念,具有一定的词汇意义,而且在语音、拼法、语法等方面都有自己的特点。在学生学习英语的过程中,单词、词组记忆是基础。解答这类题目,关键是理解题干意思以及各选项词组的意思,可以像数学中的代入法一样,依次把各个选项意思放入句子中进行比较,不难选出正确答案。&
科目:高中英语
来源:2012届宁夏银川一中高三年级第三次月考英语卷
题型:完型填空
While getting ready for school today, my 16-year-old daughter came into my room to give me a big hug and kiss. I asked her, “What do you want?” She said, “36 Mum, you always tell us to have a good day 37 &we leave the house, but I was 38 about who tells you to have a good day and lets you know how much you are 39.”I am so 40 by the capacity of love and understanding that 41 my children. My 15-year-old son asked me last night if there was a(n) 42 for him to get a summer job this year in order to help us to pay our bills. 43, in our area, he must be 16.44 of my children depend on me so much because I am a 45 parent, but just when I pay the 46 that I will not be able to provide for them, they come up with ways to 47. I completely understand that I will 48 have to find a way to pay the bills as I do not want my children to take up anything. But for now the 49 that they have stepped up and 50 to help without anyone asking touches me. When my daughter was two, I remember rushing to get to 51, getting to the front door and asking her to 52 and come. Then she appeared at the door with a bag that she was holding open. I said, “We don’t have 53 for this.” She stopped me and said, “Fill it with love, Mum.” I 54 to my knees and hugged her and then kissed her. From then55 she would bring the bag and I would bring the love to the door before we left for school and work.【小题1】A.nothing B.anything C.something D.everything【小题2】A.afterB.untilC.beforeD.since【小题3】A.complainingB.thinkingC.talkingD.quarreling【小题4】A.hatedB.punishedC.changedD.loved【小题5】A.interestedB.surprisedC.touchedD.worried【小题6】A.comes fromB.goes toC.agrees withD.cares for【小题7】A.taskB.tipC.itemD.way【小题8】A.HappilyB.UnfortunatelyC.LuckilyD.Generally【小题9】A.AllB.NoneC.BothD.Neither【小题10】A.singleB.strongC.richD.noble【小题11】A.salaryB.giftsC.booksD.bills【小题12】A.stay upB.get upC.help outD.break down【小题13】A.alreadyB.stillC.evenD.yet【小题14】A.factB.reasonC.excuseD.phenomenon【小题15】A.beggedB.managedC.pretendedD.offered【小题16】A.churchB.shopC.workD.hospital【小题17】A.wake upB.hurry upC.turn upD.look up【小题18】A.timeB.roomC.spaceD.chance【小题19】A.droppedB.lostC.fellD.missed【小题20】A.toB.onC.awayD.by
来源:2010年江西省吉安一中高三上学期开学模拟考试英语卷
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。 Alice, my friend’s daughter, goes to an expensive&private school where she has a friend, Jane, who is on a full scholarship at this school.&Jane has &&36&&economic resources—her father has been dead for years and her mother works &&37&&a maid.&Although her mother works very hard, she can&&&&&&&38& __ support the family.&Jane is very bright and gifted at &&39&&and that’s how she has got the scholarship, which included a(n) &&40&&for things like lunch, school uniform and music lessons.Alice became friends with Jane and would &&41&&talk to her at lunch. She did it that way in order to avoid the other kids &&42&&her.&On her birthday last month, she &&43&&her new friend to her birthday party, but Jane said she couldn’t come. &Alice wanted her to be &&44&&so much that she &&45&&on her coming.&Eventually, the girl said, “I don’t have any &&46__ clothes that I could wear at&your birthday party.”&After a brief pause, the girl remembered, “I have a &&47&&from my piano performance,” and asked, “Could I &&48&&a skirt from you?”Alice was happy that her friend would be &&49&&to come and hurried home to ask her Mum&&&&50&&she could lend her friend one of her skirts.&To her surprise, her Mum said, “No.”&The daughter was very &&51&&and angrily said to her Mum, “ &&52&&I could, I would give my friend all my clothes.” The Mother didn’t understand why her daughter should have had such an outburst&as she’s normally very well &&53&&.&Finally, Alice explained to her Mother her friend’s &&54&&.&&Her Mother immediately changed her mind and said, “Yes.”&She also encouraged her daughter not to feel like she should secretly be friends with Jane&but to feel&proud of her &&55&&with her.&So the true friendship seeks to give, to help, to minister, not to be ministered to. 【小题1】A.personalB.extraC.limitedD.adequate【小题2】A.for B.with C.likeD.as【小题3】A.hopefullyB.obviouslyC.hardlyD.temporarily【小题4】A.music B.drawingC.mathsD.biology【小题5】A.bonus B.allowance C.donationD.pension【小题6】A.secretly B.happilyC.quietlyD.eagerly【小题7】A.pointing at B.shouting at C.laughing atD.glaring at【小题8】A.took B.invitedC.accompaniedD.sent【小题9】A.happyB.independentC.confident D.present【小题10】A.depended B.insistedC.focusedD.agreed【小题11】A.casualB.comfortableC.niceD.tight【小题12】A.shirt B.jeansC.handbagD.necklace【小题13】A.getB.copyC.order D.borrow【小题14】A.freeB.ableC.gladD.willing【小题15】A.howB.whenC.why D.whether【小题16】A.stubbornB.upsetC.firmD.enthusiastic【小题17】A.If B.WhenC.UnlessD.Though【小题18】A.treated B.controlledC.educatedD.behaved【小题19】A.clevernessB.characterC.circumstances D.competences【小题20】A.studyB.friendship C.sympathyD.performance
来源:陕西省镇安中学学年度高二下学期期中考试英语试题
第二节:完形填空(共20小题, 每小题 1分, 满分20分)阅读下面短文, 掌握其大意, 然后从16—35各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Nancy had got a secretary’s job in a big company to work in the sales department. Monday was the first day that she went to work, so she was very&& 16&&& . She got up very early and arrived at the&& 17&&at twenty to eight. She&& 18&& the door open and found nobody there. “I am the&& 19&& to arrive.” She thought and came to her desk. She was surprised to 20& a large bunch of flowers on it. They were fresh. She&& 21&& the flowers from the desk and smelled them. “Oh,how lovely!” Nancy& 22&& joyfully. She then looked round for a&& 23&& to put them in. “Somebody has sent me flowers the&& 24&& first day!” She thought happily. “But who could it be?” She began to wonder. The day passed very&& 25&& and Nancy did everything with great interest and&& 26&& . For the following days of the week, the first thing Nancy did was to change water for the flowers. And then she& 27&& herself in her work. Then came another Monday. When she came near her desk she was overjoyed to see a (n) __28 _bunch of flowers there. She quickly put them in the vase, replacing the old ones. The same thing happened again the next Monday. Nancy felt it&& 29&& and this time she began to think of ways to find out the&& 30&& On Tuesday afternoon, she was sent to&& 31&& a plan to the general manager’s office. She had to stay for a while at his secretary’s desk waiting for his&& 32&& . She happened to see on the desk a big note book&& 33 “Records of manager’s meetings”, and glanced at the&& 34&& pages. Suddenly her eyes fell on these words: “In order to keep the secretaries&& 35& , the company has decided that every Monday morning a bunch of fresh flowers should be sent to each secretary’s desk.” Later, she was told that their manager was a business management psychologist. 16. A. depressed&&&&&&& B. encouraged &&& C. excited&&&&&&&&&& D. surprised 17. A. office&&&&&&&&&&&& B. workshop&&&&&&&&& C. classroom &&&&&&& D. bookshop 18. A. forced &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. pushed&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. turned&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. knocked19. A. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. second&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. third&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. first 20. A. uncover&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. smell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. find&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pick 21. A. packed up&&&&&& B. threw away&&&&&&& C. stared at&&&&&&&&&&& D. took up 22. A. cried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. laughed&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wept&&&&&&&&&&&& D. replied23. A. jar&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. box&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. bottle &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. vase 24. A. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. very &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. funny&&&&&&&&&&& D. quite 25. A. slowly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. normally&&&&&& C. quickly&&&&&&&& D. hardly 26. A. wisdom &&&&&&&&&&& B. bravery &&&&&&&&&& C. sadness&&&&&&&&& D. enthusiasm 27. A. buried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dressed&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. devoted&&&&&&&&&&&& D. seated 28. A. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. red&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. blue&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. new 29. A. special&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. strange&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. difficult 30. A. sender&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. receiver&&&&&&&&&&&& C. manager&&&&&&&&&&& D. waiter 31. A. send for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hand out&&&&&&&&&&& C. try out &&&&&&&&&&&& D. hand in 32. A. orders &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. instructions&&&&&&& C. gifts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. receipts33. A. marked&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. written &&&&&&&&&&& C. printed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. signed 34. A. closed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. damaged&&&&&&&&&& C. pinned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. half-opened 35. A. at home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on time&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in high spirits&&& D. in low spirits
来源:2013届辽宁省丹东市宽甸二中高三上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Suppose that we lined up our roughly 14 million United States businesses in order of size, starting with the smallest, along an imaginary road from San Francisco to New York. There will be 4,500 businesses to the mile, or a little less than one per foot. Suppose further that we planted a flag each business. The height of the flag pole represents the yearly volume of sales (销量) , each $ 10, 000 in sales in shown by one foot of pole. The line of flagpoles is a very interesting sight. From San Francisco to about Reno, it is almost unnoticeable, a row of poles about a foot high. From Reno eastward the poles increase in height until, near Columbus, Ohio - about four - fifths of the way across the nation - flags fly about 10 feet in the air. But as we approach the eastern terminus (终点) , the poles suddenly begin to mount (升高) . There are about 300, 000 firms in the country with sales over $ 500, 000. These firms take up the last 75 miles of the 3,000 - mile road. There are 200, 000 firms with sales over $ 1 million. They take up the last 50 miles. Then there are 1, 000 firms with sales of $ 50, 000, 000 or more. They take up the last quarter of a mile before the city limits, flags flying at cloud height, 5 , 000 feet up . At the very gate of New York, on the last 100 feet of the last mile , we find the 100 largest industrial firms . They have sales of at least $ 1.5 billion, so that their flags are already miles high. Along the last 10 feet of road , there are 10 largest companies . Their sales are roughly $ 10 billion and up : their flags fly 190 miles in the air , almost in the stratosphere (平流层) .【小题1】What is the author’s main purpose in this passage? A.To tell the reason why the largest firms are in New York. B.To show the geographical distribution (分布) of the United States businesses. C.To provide a general idea of the size of businesses in the United States. D.To tell us how the United States businesses are arranged.【小题2】What’s the correct order of the following places from east to west?A.San Francisco, Reno, New York, Columbus. B.San Francisco, Reno, Columbus, New York. C.New York, Columbus, Reno, San Francisco D.New York, Reno, Columbus, San Francisco【小题3】Among the four parts of the imaginary road , which part , considering all the firms in it , has the largest total volume of sales ? A.The last 75 miles. B.The last 50 miles. C.The last 100 feet of the last mile.D.The last quarter of a mile【小题4】Which of the following diagrams (图表) shows the right order of size of the US businesses , according to the text ? S =" San" Francisco &R =" Reno" &C =" Columbus" &N =" New" York &H =" height" &F = feet
题型:阅读理解
Malaysia’s Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad has been retired. But he didn’t go quietly. In his final speech, he blamed the Jewish people for the problems between Israel and the Palestinians. “The Jews have taken land of the Muslims,” he said. “What if part of America was given to the Jews as Israel? Would the Americans let it happen? Of course not.” His words angered many western governments, but Mahathir doesn’t care. “I like to speak my mind,” the 77-year-old explained. “Sometimes people don’t like it. But that is what leadership is all about.” Loved by some and disliked by others, his 22 years in power have seen great changes in Malaysia. He has taken it from being one of Asia’s poorest countries to the world’s 18th largest trading nation. It is also a peaceful country with native Malaysians living alongside minority groups. Chinese make up a quarter of the population, while a further 7.4 percent are of Indian origin. Teenage girls wearing Muslim① headscarves happily walk around large stores as ethnic Chinese play mah-jong② in nearby cafes. But Mahathir has made enemies at home and abroad and some people will be glad he has gone. The US was unhappy when he often blamed it for globalization. Meanwhile, critics say that he has limited the freedom of the Malaysian people in order to stay in control of the country. Despite this, he is a hero to leaders in Southeast Asia as well as those in the Islamic③ world. “He marked out the path to success for developing nations in the region to follow,” said Thai President Thaksin Shinawatra. Now he just wants to enjoy his retirement and insists that he will not take on a special role in government. “I’m a nobody,” he said. But many Malaysians do not agree with this. Notes:①&&&&Muslim& adj. 穆斯林的②&&&&mah-jong& n. 麻将③&&&&Islamic &adj. 伊斯兰教的Choose the best answers according to the above:1.What does Mahathir probably mean by saying “But that is what leadership is all about.”?A.The Jews have taken land of the Muslines by strong power of their leadership.B.America should give part of its land to Israel though its leadership is powerful.C.Leadership has the obligation to speak up what you think is right or wrong.D.As a leader of a country, you have the right to teach those in other countries what to do and how.2.Which is NOT true about the following?A.Malaysia was no longer poor after Mahathir came into power.B.Malaysia is a country with natives and other minorities like Jews living alongside
peacefully.C.Malaysia developed a lot within Mahathir’s power but freedom of Malaysians was limited.D.Mahathir’s role in the world is both a hero to leaders in Southeast Asia but also a possible enemy of some countries.3.The best title of this passage would be _________.A.A Religion EnthusiastB.Mahathir’s Political PolicyC.Mahathir Is MalaysiaD.Hero of the World
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 give a little bit 的文章

随机推荐